SpicyLegs Coupons
  • Rating 7.83/10 150 reviews

SpicyLegs is not a merchant member
    SpicyLegs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • SpicyLegs contact information

• Address: 754 Village Park Dr
    • Contact: sales@spicylegs.com
    • Phone: 310-402-2840
    • Customer Support: 909-991-7272

"A+++ overall rating! The products arrived quickly and in an efficient manner. Would again purchase from their website. They also responded quickly to my emails. Again, thank you for the products and excellent customer service!! "

"I ordered the Lace and mesh chemise-White-Size 1x/2x, White Pump Adult Shoes-Size:10 and White Sheer lace top stocking-Size:Queen Size as a surprise gift for my honeymoon with my wife. The order was filled and delivered promptly before the wedding. My wife says that the cup size of the chemise was sized for an A cup not a DD. She was able to squeeze into the chemise. The pumps and lace top stockings fit well. "

modified review This review was modified by dougdeweaver on December 22 2012 04:39:24 PM

"Still waiting for my order! It's been over 2 weeks If I don't receive soon will be requesting my money back."

"I ordered 2 dresses by Allure. Went by their measurements and ordered size M. Both fit as if they had been cut to my measurements! Kept them both. Saw similar dresses on other sites for more than twice the price."

"So far it has been three weeks and I have not seen my package. I finally got a tracking number today, but it does not work. I have contacted them three times and I still do not have my order. I am not sure what to do next, but this is quite frustrating. Of course they have charged my CC and have my $$.

I finally did get my order and they refunded the shipping.

modified review This review was modified by nothappy24 on January 30 2013 08:12:07 PM

" I truly loved it. It is made and sown well. The only thing I could say that might improve it would be the bow on the top front that has the stones down it....it would be nice to have it cut so it opens and not circles back up. And I would love to see it come with black or white nylon stockings."

"Spicy Legs was a fast easy experience. The product was delivered fast and was exactly what I ordered. Thank you A. McNellis"

"Great site, easy to find what I wanted and very easy checkout. Will shop here again."

"Amazingly fast shipping and handling just before the holiday. Great prices and deals. Will be shopping again.
Thanks,

"Well, I haven't received the item yet and I just got notice that they just shipped it so I can't determine an overall satisfaction yet. I do think that there was a lot of time between order and shipment. Don't think I'd shop here again."

"SpicyLegs product range is of top class.
Their service level is of high international quality, however to activate the order for overseas shipment seem a bit slow.
I can warmly recommend SpicyLeg.

modified review This review was modified by Cap.Kirk on November 19 2012 06:40:38 AM

"Very fast shipping and accurate. No backorders, very reasonable prices, no mess. I recommend this company. "

"I found many items that I liked at prices that work for my budget. I'm excited to continue shopping at Spicy legs!"

"I brought a teddy, stockings, body suit and stocking and I was very please with the quality and how affordable lingerie was. I would defininatley recommend this site to anyone who love buying lingere. They have varetiy of sizes and i will be purchasing more clothing in the future"

"i am very pleased with my costume! ill be shopping at your site more often! thank you!"