SpicyLegsCoupons
    • Contact: sales@spicylegs.com
    • Phone: 310-402-2840
    • Customer Support: 909-991-7272

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I couldn't have been more disappointed in this transaction.

This is going to be long-winded but once you see it all played out, you will understand my frustration.

I ordered my corset on Saturday, March 29th - a full 14 days before the April 12th trip I needed it for.

I paid for 2-3 day shipping which was extremely costly coming in at nearly HALF of what I paid for the product itself ($20 on a $42 item) in the hopes that I would get it in plenty of time to try it on and exchange it if need be. So the extra shipping cost was absolutely necessary.

The following day, on March 30th I received an email from customer service telling me that their shipping department would be closed Monday, March 31st - Thursday, April 3rd and that they would ship my item on Friday, April 4th.

I immediately emailed them back asking for them to upgrade my shipping to next day for free due to the unexpected delay.

I received a (quick) response indicating that their website had said there would be a 2-3 day delay and that they would only ship the package at the rate I paid for or SLOWER and refund me the difference (why they even presented me with this option given the conversation is anyones guess).

I had to then remind them that not shipping until Friday was a FIVE DAY delay and that as a business it is in their best interest to eat the measly extra $10 shipping cost if there is a delay that they did not inform me of prior to parting with my money. But if that was going to be the position they were going to take, they needed to tell me how to pay the extra $10 myself so I can get the order as soon as possible.

The representative then (again, quickly) emailed me back and told me they can't tell me anything further until their warehouse opened but that they would "try" to upgrade my shipping without any extra charge.

On said Friday I emailed them again asking if the item had been shipped and if so, was the shipping upgraded as previously discussed. I did not receive a response.

Perhaps now that the shipping department was open, everyone else took the day off. Who knows.

I finally did receive a response on Saturday when they informed me that the item hadn't shipped on Friday because their laissez faire shipping department that had been closed all week "opened late"; on Friday and that they were working on orders and would confirm my shipping status "shortly".

At least with this latest response they actually showed some sign of customer service skill by apologizing for the delay and sympathizing with my issue.

They also now took from blaming their "shipping department"; to blaming Daisy Corsets, their wholesaler, for the delay and indicated that they instructed them to overnight it to me and were waiting to hear back.

No one ever got back to me. Instead I received a notice of shipment 3 days later on Monday, April 7th - a full 9 days after taking my money.

I guess their attempt to "try"; to ship it faster at no cost to me failed because they still shipped it at the rate I paid for instead of allowing me the option to pay the extra $10 for their fastest shipping like I had asked to do.

I didn't receive the order until Thursday, April 10th, nearly 2 weeks after ordering and just 2 days before my trip. I was riddled with anxiety and tracked my package every few hours - though they shipped it via USPS which has notoriously awful package tracking.

The most ironic part is that I ordered an item from China the day AFTER ordering this corset and I had it in my hands 6 days later.... from halfway around the world... Further, I placed another online order from England FIVE DAYS after ordering from SpicyLegs.com. I paid for the cheapest shipping possible. It was in my hands, again, 6 days later. Meanwhile the US item I ordered that was physically located only a 9 hour drive away from my home took twice as long.

See where I'm going with this?

Anyway, needless to say, I won't be giving them another penny of my money.... Not only did I find beautiful corsets online for FAR cheaper, despite the seller being a world away, I can expect it in less than a week.

I have already informed many of my corset-wearing friends not to purchase from spicylegs.com as they are obviously not ready for the big leagues.

I just don't think that when a customer pays for a product that they should have to then battle to get it.

I will also be writing reviews on any and every website that tracks spicylegs.

modified review This review was modified by AngelTellsAll on June 01 2014 10:42:42 AM

"A+++ overall rating! The products arrived quickly and in an efficient manner. Would again purchase from their website. They also responded quickly to my emails. Again, thank you for the products and excellent customer service!! "

"I ordered the Lace and mesh chemise-White-Size 1x/2x, White Pump Adult Shoes-Size:10 and White Sheer lace top stocking-Size:Queen Size as a surprise gift for my honeymoon with my wife. The order was filled and delivered promptly before the wedding. My wife says that the cup size of the chemise was sized for an A cup not a DD. She was able to squeeze into the chemise. The pumps and lace top stockings fit well. "

modified review This review was modified by dougdeweaver on December 22 2012 04:39:24 PM

"Still waiting for my order! It's been over 2 weeks If I don't receive soon will be requesting my money back."

"I ordered 2 dresses by Allure. Went by their measurements and ordered size M. Both fit as if they had been cut to my measurements! Kept them both. Saw similar dresses on other sites for more than twice the price."

"So far it has been three weeks and I have not seen my package. I finally got a tracking number today, but it does not work. I have contacted them three times and I still do not have my order. I am not sure what to do next, but this is quite frustrating. Of course they have charged my CC and have my $$.

I finally did get my order and they refunded the shipping.

modified review This review was modified by nothappy24 on January 30 2013 08:12:07 PM

" I truly loved it. It is made and sown well. The only thing I could say that might improve it would be the bow on the top front that has the stones down it....it would be nice to have it cut so it opens and not circles back up. And I would love to see it come with black or white nylon stockings."

"Spicy Legs was a fast easy experience. The product was delivered fast and was exactly what I ordered. Thank you A. McNellis"

"Great site, easy to find what I wanted and very easy checkout. Will shop here again."

"Amazingly fast shipping and handling just before the holiday. Great prices and deals. Will be shopping again.
Thanks,

"Well, I haven't received the item yet and I just got notice that they just shipped it so I can't determine an overall satisfaction yet. I do think that there was a lot of time between order and shipment. Don't think I'd shop here again."

"SpicyLegs product range is of top class.
Their service level is of high international quality, however to activate the order for overseas shipment seem a bit slow.
I can warmly recommend SpicyLeg.

modified review This review was modified by Cap.Kirk on November 19 2012 06:40:38 AM

"Very fast shipping and accurate. No backorders, very reasonable prices, no mess. I recommend this company. "

"I found many items that I liked at prices that work for my budget. I'm excited to continue shopping at Spicy legs!"

"I brought a teddy, stockings, body suit and stocking and I was very please with the quality and how affordable lingerie was. I would defininatley recommend this site to anyone who love buying lingere. They have varetiy of sizes and i will be purchasing more clothing in the future"

SpicyLegs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SpicyLegs is not a merchant member
SpicyLegs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!