• Speedy Wristban Speedy Wristbands Elite Status

• Phone: (800) 835-7033
    • Customer Support: (800) 835-7033
    • Business Hours: 6:00am to 8:00pm
    • Fax: (800) 807-0672

"I've ordered your Bracelets for the past few years and have been very please with the orders. They fill the orders promptly and they are shipped and delivered quickly. Their products are great and we all love them"

"Exactly what I was looking for!"

"They came out beautiful. Love them. The staff Sandy was wonderful. I have recommended your site on facebook. I will use you again if I ever need to make more.
Thanks So Much
Judy Wolfe

"Ordering wristbands was a breeze! I have used Speedy Wristbands several times and always been very happy with my order and service received! Order#100010031"

"Great turn around time and great customer service. Ill use them again. "

"Very Friendly Company! I am glad that I chose Speedy Wristbands to work with!"

"I loved the wristbands and my daughter was super excited we are giving them our for her birthday party and we can't wait to pass them out.........GREAT JOB"

"Was very disappointed in the print unable to read it nothing like the proof "

"Buckle Up for Bobby has ordered bracelets several times from Speedy Wristbands. We have never been disappointed. It's an effective way for us to spread our life saving message about seat belts. Buckle Up! Arrive Alive! "

"My first order of 50 came in 10 business days. My second order of 50 (order date 10/28) took 15 business days for delivery. My third order of 200, which was placed 2 days after my 2nd order came in 6 business days. It's a little weird that my biggest and last order came a full week before my other order. However, the bands are very good quality and have generated a lot of interest and money for a friend with terminal brain cancer. I would definitely recommend to a friend."

"Did not notify us until the day they were supposed to arrive that they had a power outage and couldn't get our wristbands in time. The wristbands were needed for an important event and would not be delivered until 5 days after the event. Very dissatisfied, angered and without options. Will not be doing business with them again."

"Vince was so helpful and patient with me. I changed my mind several times including right before production and he worked through it for me with great professionalism. Also the pricing was upfront and included no additional fees which is something our group had to deal with at another company."

"DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH SPEEDY WRISTBAND! DO NOT CONSIDER DOING BUSINESS WITH SPEEDY WRISTBAND UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE EXTREMELY DISAPPONITED. BUYERS BEWARE OF SCAMS FROM SPEEDY WRISTBAND! BUYERS BEWARE OF SCAMS FROM SPEEDY WRISTBAND! BUYERS BEWARE OF SCAMS FROM SPEEDY WRISTBAND!
My experience with Speedy Wristband has been the WORST experience I have ever had from purchasing on the web. Do not trust that Speedy Wristband will satisfy you! Speedy Wristband WILL NOT reply to your EMAILS, They WILL NOT take responsibility for the late production time, They WILL NOT refund in a timely manner if even at all, They WILL NOT call you back. Please read my review and others like it. These reviews are to protect you as a buyer.
My WORST experience ever as a buyer-
8/28/14 Ordered 100 wristbands for my mother’s memorial
Cost for 100 wrist bands $72
Paid an extra $10 for Customized in USA
Paid an extra $20 for rush order (3 day production time guaranteed)
Paid an extra $20 for 5 day shipping
Called on 9/8 to check shipping status- Got transferred multiple times before I was connected with a representative. Once connected, the Speedy Wristband representative apologized repeatedly and tells me that production team got behind on the production and they have NOT started on my order. Confused on why I did not get an update from anyone from Speedy Wristband about the delayed production time and confused on why I paid EXTRA MONEY for the rush order I requested that Speedy Wristbands cancel the order for a full refund. Speedy Wristbands asked me if they could ship my order by 9/19/14 would I continue with the purchase. I said NO that 9/19/14 was way too late that is why I paid EXTRA MONEY for the rush order and shipping. It was clear I wanted to cancel the order and they told me that all the order documents and request for refund would be sent to the billing department for a refund. After a couple weeks of checking my bank account there was still no refund. Confused why the money was not refunded I called Speedy Wristband again. Speedy Wristband once again apologized and said they will have the wristbands to me in 4 days. I about lost my mind. I said NO I canceled the order back on 9/8/14 (I have a copy of the email canceling order) I requested a full refund since the event has passed and the wristbands are of no purpose now. Speedy Wristband said they will send my info to the billing department and that a refund will be processed in 48-72 hours. A week after that conversation there was still no deposit in my account from Speedy Wristband. I called again and once again got same apologies and they stated that the refund is in the billing department and it is still being processed. At this point I called my bank to start a dispute. It has been almost three weeks and I haven’t heard anything and there has been NO refund as of yet. I am determined to get my money back. YEAH THIS COMPANY NEEDS MORE SUN BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPER SHADY!!! DON’T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS I DID!!!

"Excellent job!!! Was my third order and everything works. The product is perfect."

"I was very pleased with how easy it was to navigate the website and place an order"

Share Speedy Wristbands's store rating

Speedy Wristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Speedy Wristbands is a merchant member
Speedy Wristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.