• Speedy Wristban Speedy Wristbands Elite Status

• Fax: (800) 807-0672

Product & services pricing Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"The service was very fast and also the price is really good. I will definitely make another order in the future."

"We did an internet search on speedy wristbands and found that they have a good price. They are supposedly suppose to give us a 5% refund for writing this review...nice coupon. We have not received the product yet so we do not know what the product will revel however it is supposed to be here in 15 days, which is approx. a day short of three weeks after the order date....(a little less than speedy). Time will tell, maybe it will arrive sooner and be an exceptional product. We certainly hope.

Dr. Horne

"Good product. Great turn around time.

Thanks,

"I've ordered your Bracelets for the past few years and have been very please with the orders. They fill the orders promptly and they are shipped and delivered quickly. Their products are great and we all love them"

"Exactly what I was looking for!"

"They came out beautiful. Love them. The staff Sandy was wonderful. I have recommended your site on facebook. I will use you again if I ever need to make more.
Thanks So Much
Judy Wolfe

"Ordering wristbands was a breeze! I have used Speedy Wristbands several times and always been very happy with my order and service received! Order#100010031"

"Great turn around time and great customer service. Ill use them again. "

"Very Friendly Company! I am glad that I chose Speedy Wristbands to work with!"

"I loved the wristbands and my daughter was super excited we are giving them our for her birthday party and we can't wait to pass them out.........GREAT JOB"

"Was very disappointed in the print unable to read it nothing like the proof "

"Buckle Up for Bobby has ordered bracelets several times from Speedy Wristbands. We have never been disappointed. It's an effective way for us to spread our life saving message about seat belts. Buckle Up! Arrive Alive! "

"My first order of 50 came in 10 business days. My second order of 50 (order date 10/28) took 15 business days for delivery. My third order of 200, which was placed 2 days after my 2nd order came in 6 business days. It's a little weird that my biggest and last order came a full week before my other order. However, the bands are very good quality and have generated a lot of interest and money for a friend with terminal brain cancer. I would definitely recommend to a friend."

"Did not notify us until the day they were supposed to arrive that they had a power outage and couldn't get our wristbands in time. The wristbands were needed for an important event and would not be delivered until 5 days after the event. Very dissatisfied, angered and without options. Will not be doing business with them again."

"Vince was so helpful and patient with me. I changed my mind several times including right before production and he worked through it for me with great professionalism. Also the pricing was upfront and included no additional fees which is something our group had to deal with at another company."

Share Speedy Wristbands's store rating

Speedy Wristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Speedy Wristbands is a merchant member
Speedy Wristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.