• Speedy Wristban Speedy Wristbands Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2015-07-28

"I just ordered 200 custom wristbands. I found their website very easy to use in creating the wristbands. I made an error in the shipping address which was quickly corrected by calling their customer service (and talking to a live human).

Would definitely buy from them again."

2015-07-24

"Great customer service, will definitely recommend with all friends and family."

2015-07-23

"This website is very user-friendly and fast. I appreciated the customer service--I didn't realize that I missed a step in the order confirmation process, and they called the next day to confirm it for me. I would definitely use this company again, and look forward to receiving the product.

Great price, great customer service, great website to use--"

2015-07-14

"Archie from Speedy Wristbands was phenomenal to work with. Not only did they match a competitor's price, they also matched the competitor's 100 free bands offer. I will definitely work with them again. Excellent Customer Service."

2015-06-22

"The service was very fast and also the price is really good. I will definitely make another order in the future."

2015-06-15

"We did an internet search on speedy wristbands and found that they have a good price. They are supposedly suppose to give us a 5% refund for writing this review...nice coupon. We have not received the product yet so we do not know what the product will revel however it is supposed to be here in 15 days, which is approx. a day short of three weeks after the order date....(a little less than speedy). Time will tell, maybe it will arrive sooner and be an exceptional product. We certainly hope.

Dr. Horne "

2015-05-29

"Good product. Great turn around time.

Thanks,"

2015-05-13

"I've ordered your Bracelets for the past few years and have been very please with the orders. They fill the orders promptly and they are shipped and delivered quickly. Their products are great and we all love them"

2015-04-13

"Exactly what I was looking for!"

2015-03-18

"They came out beautiful. Love them. The staff Sandy was wonderful. I have recommended your site on facebook. I will use you again if I ever need to make more.
Thanks So Much
Judy Wolfe"

2015-03-04

"Ordering wristbands was a breeze! I have used Speedy Wristbands several times and always been very happy with my order and service received! Order#100010031"

2015-03-04

"Great turn around time and great customer service. Ill use them again. "

2015-02-25

"Very Friendly Company! I am glad that I chose Speedy Wristbands to work with!"

2015-02-18

"I loved the wristbands and my daughter was super excited we are giving them our for her birthday party and we can't wait to pass them out.........GREAT JOB"

2015-02-01

"Was very disappointed in the print unable to read it nothing like the proof "

Share Speedy Wristbands's store rating

Speedy Wristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Speedy Wristbands is a merchant member
Speedy Wristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.