• Speedy Wristban Speedy Wristbands Elite Status

• Fax: (800) 807-0672

Product & services pricing Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"My experience was great. I received my order early only problem I had was I was missing a band. "

"order #101171
Ordering was very easy and the way I was able to see the band with the font, saying and color I chose right away was great.

"Great customer service. Product wa exactly as expected."

"Very quick and attentive to details. Using the site was very easy to use and an almost rewarding experience. 10/10 would use again and suggest to friends."

"Good, got the correct amount of wristband in a short amount of time."

"Haven't received them yet, but I'm sure they will be great. "

"Excellent service, price,and options."

"Awesome! Only site that I could find that didn't have a minimum for inside messages! It's going to be the perfect sentimental gift for my boyfriend! :)"

"Designing and placing order was very user friendly. "

"I loved this site!! very user friendly and I got an amazing deal!! definitely will use again!"

"I just ordered 200 custom wristbands. I found their website very easy to use in creating the wristbands. I made an error in the shipping address which was quickly corrected by calling their customer service (and talking to a live human).

Would definitely buy from them again.

"Great customer service, will definitely recommend with all friends and family."

"This website is very user-friendly and fast. I appreciated the customer service--I didn't realize that I missed a step in the order confirmation process, and they called the next day to confirm it for me. I would definitely use this company again, and look forward to receiving the product.

Great price, great customer service, great website to use--

"Archie from Speedy Wristbands was phenomenal to work with. Not only did they match a competitor's price, they also matched the competitor's 100 free bands offer. I will definitely work with them again. Excellent Customer Service."

"The service was very fast and also the price is really good. I will definitely make another order in the future."

Share Speedy Wristbands's store rating

Speedy Wristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Speedy Wristbands is a merchant member
Speedy Wristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.