Stores > Speedy Wristbands

• Business Hours: 6:00am to 8:00pm
    • Fax: (800) 807-0672

2016-08-27

Quick and Easy

"My order with Speedy Wristband was quick and easy. I was a little disappointed in the final product but it may be because I chose a poor color. I found the lettering difficult to read and smaller than I expected. Again, it may have been my choice of color that was the issue."

2016-08-25

Great Service and Product

"we were provided with fast efficient service. Our order was completed correctly and quickly.
Pricing is reasonable, too.

2016-05-23

Embrace your beauty!

"I was highly impressed with the contact from customer service to get my product perfect and was even more impressed when they showed up! Absolutely perfect! Thank you I will be ordering more!!!"

2016-02-01

Heavenly

"Sam has been a jewel through this whole wonderful process. It was so painless and actually fun. Thanks for all your help and kindness."

2016-02-01

Awesome as always!

"We have ordered from Speedy Wristbands a dozen times at least. Always the best customer service! Archie is our go-to guy there. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and quick to respond! As usual, we ended up ordering at the last minute. Ordered and paid on Friday late afternoon. Received email early Monday that the wristbands were already made and on the way. Great quality bands that hold up well. I am always pleased with the product, customer service, and the price. Will continue to order from Speedy Wristbands!"

This review was modified by spage23 on February 01 2016 05:48:46 AM

2016-01-27

"The customer service was great and the people were very nice and helpful."

2016-01-27

Speedy Wristbands, Indeed!

"We were impressed by Speedy Wristbands' web site, phone customer support and their quick response when our order was placed. We had a question when trying to place our order. We called their 1-800 number and were able to reach a customer support specialist with no wait time. We look forward to receiving our bands and, hopefully, to purchasing more bands from Speedy Wristbands!"

This review was modified by jstevevt on January 27 2016 04:26:47 PM

Life Saver!

"I accidentally broke my boyfriend's breast cancer wristband that meant a lot to him in terms of his grandma that beat it. I felt so bad & immediately googled wristband companies & of course made my way here. It was a great experience & I can't wait to give him his new improved wristband!"

QUICK & FRIENDLY

"Thank you so much for helping me fix my booboo on my wristbands. Qualified professionals called ASAP! I can't wait to get them in the mail! "

5 star service!

"Wanted to get bands placed quickly, and Chris on the live chat was so helpful! All of my questions were answered and the site clear and easy to navigate! Will return to this site if I ever need to order other bands! Thank you also for prompt service & calling to confirm shipping address, etc so quickly! "

This review was modified by Verhoffa on January 23 2016 05:36:23 PM

2016-01-20

Speedy and detailed

"Excellent customer service. Called within 10 minutes of placing the order to confirm and sent an email with all the details to review before they began production. Very fast and efficient."

This review was modified by UNR.OAC on January 20 2016 06:27:36 PM

2016-01-18

SPEEDY FAST FAST FAST!!

"They have a surprisingly fast response rate, which is very important especially when you need help for needing something fast"

This review was modified by MartinHWong on January 18 2016 06:26:55 PM

2016-01-12

EMMS Says Yes!

"Very easy website to use and ordering was simple as well. Confirmation of artwork was also sent in a timely manner. Can't wait to see the finished product! "

This review was modified by ashley.bartlett on January 12 2016 11:32:29 AM

2016-01-05

"Excellent company to work with. They responded quickly to questions, produced a quality product and delivered the product 10 days earlier than expected!! The prices were great also! I had compared them to several other sites selling arm bands and they had the best price.

I had been looking at their site and received an email asking if I had any questions. They were not pushy. After several emails I placed my order. I will definitely order from them again.

This review was modified by charli96 on January 05 2016 08:34:46 AM

2016-01-01

"Easy to use and a very clear process. The best silicon band company I've found on the web."

Share Speedy Wristbands's store rating

Speedy Wristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Speedy Wristbands is a merchant member
Speedy Wristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.