Stores > Speedy Wristbands
      (800) 835-7033
      (800) 807-0672
      sales@speedywristbands.com
      (800) 835-7033

Voice your opinion! Review Speedy Wristbands by clicking a star below.

2017-03-09

Fast and Better than expected!!

"Arrived on time and the bands are exactly what I ordered and better than I thought they'd be!! Thank you! "

2017-03-01

Best customer service and great products!

"We needed custom wristbands for our annual baseball camp! Speedy Wristbands went above and beyond to make sure we got them promptly considering this camp is held on a military base overseas. Thank you for providing a great product and top notch customer service! I will be recommending you to everyone I know. "

2017-01-23

Great, trustworthy company to work with!

"I had my doubts going into my purchase because I had never worked with Speedy Wristbands before. Order thing online can some times not turn out so well. I spoke with Carla who answered all of my crazy questions and I was guaranteed, in writing that if the order did not come through as purchased, my charge would be refunded. That eased my mind and I placed an order for 3500 bands. Not only was Carla great about responding to me the same day when I had questions but my order arrived earlier than expected and it was perfect. I will now be placing bulk annually orders with them."

2016-08-27

Quick and Easy

"My order with Speedy Wristband was quick and easy. I was a little disappointed in the final product but it may be because I chose a poor color. I found the lettering difficult to read and smaller than I expected. Again, it may have been my choice of color that was the issue."

2016-08-25

Great Service and Product

"we were provided with fast efficient service. Our order was completed correctly and quickly.
Pricing is reasonable, too.

2016-05-23

Embrace your beauty!

"I was highly impressed with the contact from customer service to get my product perfect and was even more impressed when they showed up! Absolutely perfect! Thank you I will be ordering more!!!"

2016-02-01

Heavenly

"Sam has been a jewel through this whole wonderful process. It was so painless and actually fun. Thanks for all your help and kindness."

2016-02-01

Awesome as always!

"We have ordered from Speedy Wristbands a dozen times at least. Always the best customer service! Archie is our go-to guy there. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and quick to respond! As usual, we ended up ordering at the last minute. Ordered and paid on Friday late afternoon. Received email early Monday that the wristbands were already made and on the way. Great quality bands that hold up well. I am always pleased with the product, customer service, and the price. Will continue to order from Speedy Wristbands!"

2016-01-27

"The customer service was great and the people were very nice and helpful."

2016-01-27

Speedy Wristbands, Indeed!

"We were impressed by Speedy Wristbands' web site, phone customer support and their quick response when our order was placed. We had a question when trying to place our order. We called their 1-800 number and were able to reach a customer support specialist with no wait time. We look forward to receiving our bands and, hopefully, to purchasing more bands from Speedy Wristbands!"

Life Saver!

"I accidentally broke my boyfriend's breast cancer wristband that meant a lot to him in terms of his grandma that beat it. I felt so bad & immediately googled wristband companies & of course made my way here. It was a great experience & I can't wait to give him his new improved wristband!"

QUICK & FRIENDLY

"Thank you so much for helping me fix my booboo on my wristbands. Qualified professionals called ASAP! I can't wait to get them in the mail! "

5 star service!

"Wanted to get bands placed quickly, and Chris on the live chat was so helpful! All of my questions were answered and the site clear and easy to navigate! Will return to this site if I ever need to order other bands! Thank you also for prompt service & calling to confirm shipping address, etc so quickly! "

2016-01-20

Speedy and detailed

"Excellent customer service. Called within 10 minutes of placing the order to confirm and sent an email with all the details to review before they began production. Very fast and efficient."

2016-01-18

SPEEDY FAST FAST FAST!!

"They have a surprisingly fast response rate, which is very important especially when you need help for needing something fast"

Share Speedy Wristbands's store rating

Speedy Wristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Speedy Wristbands is a merchant member
Speedy Wristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.