• Address: 4416 W. Verdugo Ave
    • Fax: (800) 807-0672

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10

"I was very pleased with how easy it was to navigate the website and place an order"

"Im absolutely satisfied with my services so far. I have no complaints and they have sent me emails showing progess. Great customer service."

"This is the 3rd year we have ordered from Speedy Wristbands. The quality of the product of great. The design always comes out perfect. They are quick and respond to any concerns in a timely manner. We will order for many years to come!"

"Easy to order and helpful reminders made this experience very positive."

"Nice. Would buy from this company again."

"The service was great and the delivery was reasonable. I called and ask for them to help me expedite the proof process and they did. I received the wrist bands before the date promised and relieved a lot of my stress!! Would use them again and recommend them to everyone I know. "

"This is the second time I've used Speedy Wristbands and it definitely won't be the last!"

"The people are Speedy Wristbands were very helpful! "

"We loved our Team Allyson bracelets!!! The bracelets were a huge success!! I will definitely be ordering from Speedy Wristbands again!!"

"Website was so easy to use my sixth grade students were able to design a wristband for our fundraiser. Excellent follow-up service once order was placed."

"thanks for everything they help me out a lot and i'm hopping to get more rubber bands soon"

"Speedy wristbands was fast and efficient."

"Order was received earlier than expected/ targeted. Excellent communication- especially the proof sent before the order was processed. Bracelets came out exactly as I hoped. Quality is very, very good- especially the debossed graphic which is super sharp! Will definitely come back to these guys next time."

"I've placed two orders in the last two years and everyone has been so kind and understanding. I will continue to use Speedy Wristbands for all our needs. I want to especially thank Vince Gonzales for being an understanding and patient person.

Sharon Kahl
Hanna Marshal's Office

"Vince was very helpful in processing our order."

Speedy Wristbands is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Speedy Wristbands is a merchant member
Speedy Wristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.