Speedy Wristbands Reviews - speedywristbands.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.40/10 105 reviews

Speedy Wristbands is a merchant member
Speedy Wristbands participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Excellent job on artwork. Used in the past and good shipping and nice wristbands."

"This is my second time ordering from Speedy Wristbands. My first experience was amazing and so I decided to come back to them again. The second time around they matched a competitors order and made sure that I was completed satisfied. Thank you to my wonderful sales agent Vince. You are awesome. I can't wait to use speedy wristbands again. "

"Customer service was Excellent!
Vince was super patient and helpful!

"Awsome speedy assistance...call agent are very helpfull and personable."

"Very Satisfied and on time. Thank you

Sincerely

Lorin Ball

"Your company is the best, prices are good and service is even better. I would recommend to everyone"

Rating 6/103/5

"My experience started out rocky, but the communication happened and I received my product. The product is great quality, but the service was not as great. "

"Speedy Wristbands is AWESOME!! They have been VERY Helpful & has stayed in constant contact with me through the whole ordering process. They have been very thoughtful in my decisions, since I changed font & logos several times. Pricing is the lowest & was able to get the promotion of 200 free bracelets with a purchase order of 100. I WILL use them for future purchases & I HIGHLY recommend them!!"

"A family friend was in a horrible accident and his family is faced with mounting medical bills that the insurance doesn't cover. Our town is banding together with prayer vigils for his recovery and benefits to help defray the costs. I ordered bracelets from another company hoping to be able to generate income to pay some of his bills. The other company offered 200 free bracelets with every order and promised 5 days in production and 5 days in shipping. After waiting 2 weeks I finally got an email saying that I didn't qualify for the free bracelets, which didn't make sense because they didn't say you had to qualify they promised 200 bracelets with every order over 100, I ordered 500. By this time they are already past the production and shipping time that they promised and then I get an email telling me that they are out of the color I wanted again I should have already had them in my possession, so I called the company only to find out that they actually did have the right color and would start production the next day and then it would be 2 weeks in shipping once they were done. Needless to say by this point I was finished dealing with them and cancelled the order. That same day I ordered my 500 bracelets from your company. The order process was fast and easy as well as the email response I received from you. The only concern I had was that I would like to have seen a preview of the finished bracelet online, however, I am well satisfied with your company and will reorder from you in the future.
Lynn Reem

"I am very impressed with the speedy and prompt communication that I have had with Speedy Wristbands! It was very easy to place the order and I am so happy with their turn around time!"

"Great communication.... easy to use website.... can't wait to get my wristbands!! thank you!"

"Thank you so much for your great customer service. You actually answered my call, helped me place my order and delivered ahead of promised date. Two thumbs up from me."

Rating 8/104/5

"I haven't received my bands yet so I cant write a accurate review."

"Speedy Wristbands interface was easy to use. They keep in contact with you from the start till the end. We will order from them again."

"I looked for weeks for a website that had a good price on wristbands to raise awareness for my 3 year old son who was recently diagnosed with Aplastic Anemia, and finally found speedywristbands.com. They were very quick about emailing me a proof of my order and even fixed my mailing address without a problem after I had already placed my I can't wait to get my wristbands!!! "