• Address: 162 SW Spencer Ct, Lake City, FL
    • Contact: info@speedysigns.com
    • Phone: 866-846-7446
    • Customer Support: 866-846-7446

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"CRAP! Do not spend your money here! I order 350 political signs. Signs came in with banding defect in background. They reprinted & shipped the reprints to me. The re-prints had same problem banding in background! They also forgot to send part of an order...I was missing over half my signs. I never write reviews but I want people to know. I'm still tringto get my money back!"

"This was my first order from SpeedySigns so I wondered how it would go. I was impressed with their attention to detail, high standards, and helpfulness. They noticed that the small image I uploaded would not look so good enlarged, so they offered to re-compose it ... at no extra cost to me! And the cost was quite reasonable for a one-time custom print job. It also was delivered promptly. The final product, a license plate, was sturdy and looked exactly like the online proof. I've had it on my car for four months and it still looks new. The online ordering process was quick, clear and easy to navigate. I highly recommend SpeedySigns."

"Excellent help in the design of my sign. Delivery was 1 day sooner than promised. Product is well made and Perfect for my needs.

Bob

"Excellent and quick customer service when I called about a shipping price problem. They also contacted me about the quality of an image. I was very impressed from the design software to service and printing. Thank you!"

"Even thought it took a few days to get a response to my initial email, my experience with Speedy Signs was fabulous. I asked if there were any other graphics t choose from other than what was on their site and they sent me an entire buffet of graphics to choose from in the category I had requested. I am waiting today for my graphic to arrive. I am very pleased with the choices I had, the professionalism of the company throught my entire ordering process. I will always use them for my graphics and I will higly reccomend them as well. I am sure once I put my new graphic on my car, I will be asked by many where I got it from."

"Fantastic service and speed. Looooved how the guy who picked up (Alex) actually solved EVERYTHING and I didn't have to jump from person to person. "

"Customer service rep "Barbra" was a rude individual she needs to learn people skills. Quotes are supposed to be free not $65 dollars plus the cost of the sign and shipping. As quick as they took my money they should have refunded it but they said they had to send the request to corporate and it could take 4-6 days. They promise 100% satisfaction and I was 120% dissatisfied. "

"When I received my sign,, I was blown away! The quality of the print was amazing, and I received it quickly. I'm most definately going to use their service again!"

"We are very happy with the signs we ordered. They were bettr than anticipated and the customer service was outstanding."

"The website is good, I ordered a banner for graduation and some business cards. The banner was as expected, however, the business cards were only OK. The front of the card was nice,the back was a little unprofessional looking. They will work for now."

"Ordered wrong color. Been buying from company for years. Tried to have someone look up color from old orders. Did not get the best customer service and satisfactory answer. Regretably, going to start looking dor new sign company."

"Easy to design on their website and high quality product. "

"Exactly as ordered, thank you"

"They are very professional. They're not pushy and very knowledgable about their products."

"I've used SpeedySigns many times and they are always quick, accurate and a pleasure to work with!

SpeedySigns is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SpeedySigns is not a merchant member
SpeedySigns does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!