Specialty Spor Coupons
  • Rating 9.83/10 22 reviews

Specialty Sports is not a merchant member
    Specialty Sports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Specialty Sports contact information

• Address: 5744 Berkshire Valley Rd., Suite 191,OAK RIDGE, NJ
    • Contact: info@specialtysports.com
    • Phone: 973.846.7856
    • Customer Support: 973.846.7856

"Prices were really good, and shipping was free and fast, only 3 days, I will be ordering from them again in the near future."

"as being an old head skater my son wanted a long board and I choose the Dregs for its sleekness and being put together well. When I recieved the board at my job I quickly opend it up and tested it out. Very smooth, turned nicely and sturdy. AND imagine the looks on my co-workers faces seeing this 54 yr (young) guy crusing on a longboard. OH! and my son likes ot alot too."

"These guys are awesome, they personally took my order and searched the wharehouse closest to where I was flying into for vacation to find and send my skateboard within a day. It was there before I was, even though I ordered it right before I got on the plane.

The Swallow Wedge is a super sweet little board. With a sharp turning radius and a bit of pop from the kick tail it is a real sidewalk surfer. It has great pump action and still hold stable at higher speeds. The natural wood grain is beautiful and the size is ideal to strap on a backpack and take as a carry-on for a plane ride.

Thanks
Aaron Sababba Lebowitz

"All was handled easily and as expected"

"Site was relatively easy to navigate, with product and pricing, etc. upfront. Shipment arrived promptly, and was exactly as ordered."

"I like the way they are organized and products quickly they reach us, keep buying in "Specialty Sports""

"I put in 4 different orders at the same time and Specialty Sports was the first to arrive! Very stoked exactly what I ordered!! Thank You!!!"

Rating 8/104/5

"They got my order wrong the first time, but the solution was easily found. They give good and fast responding help."

"Very happy with the quick service of Specialty Sports. Thanks.
Ed

"I love my Shirt! Great Service and I will Highly recommend that all my friends shop on Specialty Sports!"

"I am very pleased. Everything I ordered was shipped on time. No problems!"

"Good customer service and their prices are very competitive. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for skate equipment.

Order delivered right on time as well.

"Fast shipping. Great item. Thanks for the excellent service!"

"Absolutely stellar. Fast shipping, and quality products. My Alien Workshop J. Mascis longboard is probably the best longboard I've bought to date.

I would not hesitate to buy from this seller again, as the entire shopping experience has been wonderful.

"Thank a lot. Perfect delivery and ideal conditions.