• Rating 9.33/10 18 reviews

Sparktec Motorsports is not a merchant member
    Sparktec Motorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Sparktec Motorsports contact information

"Terrible service! Vendor listed Ground Control Coilovers with "Any race, street or show" spring rate as available. The advertisement also indicated "If we don't have the item in stock, we will pay you $25.00." I contacted the vendor to ask how to place my order with the spring rates I wanted and have been told "We don't currently have them available." James Kang (likely an alias, as there are several "owners" of this company) refuses to honor the original advertisement (which he has since changed) or the $25 guarantee. I would like to purchase the advertised item at the advertised price (which is lower than the manufacturer offers it for), "

modified review This review was modified by bleuii78 on July 07 2013 04:55:59 AM

"I highly recommend Sparktec because they had the best total price for what I was looking for, and they provided excellent communication and customer service, as well as prompt shipment."

modified review This review was modified by ronaldwkim on February 08 2013 05:11:17 PM

"Had doubts at first not being able to get a hold of them on the phone, but I am pleasantly surprised! Emails are responded to very fast. Danny has great customer service ethics and even fixed an order that I messed up ( after it had shipped) without charging me. Shipping was fast and I will be buying more parts from them, great prices too!!"

"Excellent customer service and answered all questions I had. I received my side pipes sooner then I expected. Could not beat the price of the side pipes compared to other brands. I would gladly purchase from Sparktec again!"

"Great customer service! I ordered a part from here that was back ordered from the manufacturer for a few months, and they kept me in the loop during the production process, and immediately had it shipped to me with the least amount of cost and time. Danny always replied to me emails promptly and I would definitely purchase something from Sparktec again."

"These guys are awesome!! They helped me every step of the way and I'm continuing to work with them now with more parts for my Evo! Prices are perfect and I have nothing but good things to say about them! I have already reffered them to everyone I know! Simply Quality!"

"Ordered a set of H&R trak+ 15mm spacers for my Evo. Price was excellent. Shipped out the very next day and I had them in my hands 2 days after that. Excellent communication with very prompt replies to my questions. Would buy from again."

"I found them, searching the website looking for an specific racing part. The new Fidanza adjustable cam gears for the Protege 2.0L DOHC. And the transaction was great. Great website, great buying process, great shipping and great products item costs. They ship to Puerto Rico by UPS. And great customer service. I definitely recommend Sparktec Motorsports!!! Thanks a lot."

"I ordered a pair of shocks for my 87 MR2 which I got for an amazing deal! They were exactly what I ordered. Danny was very helpful on updating me with the status of my order and he quickly responded to my emails. I will look at sparktec for future purchases"

"Overview
Experience: Great
Would I recommend them to a friend: Yes
Would I buy from them again: Yes

Details
I would first like to start by saying that my shopping experience with Sparktec was great and don't let the Yahoo shopping deter you!

When I finally decided what coilover kit I wanted to invest in it was time to find the lowest price I possibly could. I found about four other sites which sold the exact same kit I was looking for (Ksport Kontrol Pro CVW040-KP) and did forum searching. I had found a handful of recent (within 3-4weeks in age) posts saying that their shopping experiences with Danny (one of two employees) had been great and I decided to place my order.

Before placing my order I had some questions though about the cost of shipping this fairly heavy (approx. 50lbs) kit from CA to OH. I sent in the shipping information request to their info@sparktecmotorsports.com email address on a Saturday morning. Not expecting an answer until mid-Monday at the earliest, I was VERY surprised when I received a response within two hours. And to top it off, turns out it was free for the Ksports! This made me even more excited.

There was one point after I had made my purchase where I had called their contact number a few times and was not able to get through to them - this made me feel uneasy. I remembered reading in another review that Sparktec was a small (two person) company and that they are not always available to answer calls - so I decided to send an email and I did get a prompt response. So my recommendation to folks who may get frustrated with calling and not reciving an answer would be to send a detailed email which breaks down all / any questions you may have and they will get back to you as soon as they can.

Like I stated before, yes, I will probably purchase from them again and would recommend them to my friends.

"GREAT SERVICE ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP ME WITH QUESTIONS WOULD FOR SURE BUY AGAIN"

"I ordered a Spec-D LED 3rd brake light through Sparktec's website. The order was drop shipped directly from Spec-D. Spec-D shipped out a product that replaced the light I ordered and wanted.

Danny, with Sparktec, was very quick in replying to my emails and offered to return the item and refund my money without any issue. I decided that I would keep the light, as I can't seem to find a light I want, and asked if there was any possibility to receive some type of discount for accepting an incorrect product.

He quickly agreed to provide a reasonable discount for accepting the incorrect part.

Great customer service.

"I ordered d2 coilovers for my volvo 850 turbo wagon build. Aftermarket parts, especially coilovers, for this car are hard to come by. I found the coilovers on sparktec at a low price that wasn't beat on ebay or other sites so I ordered them. I got the coilovers in 2 weeks, which is fast considering it's a rare part for a car that isn't too popular in tuning. Communication with sparktec was great, the guys always let me know what was going on with the order. I recommend sparktec 100 %, solid business! "

"Danny is an excellent guy to work with. I'd ordered some parts from him specifically because he's located on the West Coast (where I am) and I needed them in a couple of days. I didn't realize that he was ordering them himself from the East Coast, and the vendor there wanted $50 to expedite them out to me. I offered to pay the whole amount myself, but Danny wanted to make good and eat the whole cost! However, this would've led to him losing money, so he said he'd to a 20/30 split with me, with him paying the larger amount! Very nice guy, and runs a great business. Only my first order, but I'll definitely look to Sparktec first the next time I need parts for my e30!"

"I'm definitely coming back for more stuffs from
Sparktec Motorsports. Excellent service!