"These people specialize in trying to sell discontinued merchandise. As other buyers have said, you'll find a super low price on their site and order it. Guess what, when its not shipped for a couple weeks maybe you'll look into it and realize that they never had and could never get the product. Lol Jokes on you. I read that these are a couple of con artists from california. Save your time and money and shop at a legit place before you get screwed like me. "

"A huge waste of time. They are listing products that they do not have in stock and are not able to get at the prices listed and then they just cancel the order. The items are still listed on their site promising availability and quick shipping. It's all a lie! Shop elsewhere!"

modified review This review was modified by telegony on June 04 2014 03:44:16 AM

"Terrible service! Vendor listed Ground Control Coilovers with "Any race, street or show" spring rate as available. The advertisement also indicated "If we don't have the item in stock, we will pay you $25.00." I contacted the vendor to ask how to place my order with the spring rates I wanted and have been told "We don't currently have them available." James Kang (likely an alias, as there are several "owners" of this company) refuses to honor the original advertisement (which he has since changed) or the $25 guarantee. I would like to purchase the advertised item at the advertised price (which is lower than the manufacturer offers it for), "

modified review This review was modified by bleuii78 on July 07 2013 04:55:59 AM

"This is my first time purchasing from Sparktec. Ordered a Exedy Racing Clutch. Sparktec was the cheapest for that style of clutch. Transaction went well. I ordered on monday late night and delivery received on thursday. Much earlier than expected. If their prices on all items are competetively priced, I just found a new place to purchase parts for my G35. "

"I highly recommend Sparktec because they had the best total price for what I was looking for, and they provided excellent communication and customer service, as well as prompt shipment."

modified review This review was modified by ronaldwkim on February 08 2013 05:11:17 PM

"I found a rare HKS exhaust system listed on their site. Fearing it would be a dead-end I inquired about the availability of it. Danny was EXTREMELY helpful and responsive to all emails and questions. After deciding to buy all of the systems, he even discounted the shipping to my business address.

Very prompt, very friendly, all around GREAT SERVICE from these guys...HIGHLY recommend!!!

-Nathan

modified review This review was modified by natallica on January 29 2013 06:29:54 PM

"Had doubts at first not being able to get a hold of them on the phone, but I am pleasantly surprised! Emails are responded to very fast. Danny has great customer service ethics and even fixed an order that I messed up ( after it had shipped) without charging me. Shipping was fast and I will be buying more parts from them, great prices too!!"

"I bought a clutch set from them recently. It turned out the set I have ordered was replaced with a newer model. They were very helpful with changing my order to the newer model. They also made sure it was the right part for my car. Overall very happy with their service and will shop from them again."

"Nice website, great prices, coupon code options and very good communication. It was a pleasure buying from Sparktec Motorsports."

"Excellent customer service and answered all questions I had. I received my side pipes sooner then I expected. Could not beat the price of the side pipes compared to other brands. I would gladly purchase from Sparktec again!"

"Great customer service! I ordered a part from here that was back ordered from the manufacturer for a few months, and they kept me in the loop during the production process, and immediately had it shipped to me with the least amount of cost and time. Danny always replied to me emails promptly and I would definitely purchase something from Sparktec again."

"These guys are awesome!! They helped me every step of the way and I'm continuing to work with them now with more parts for my Evo! Prices are perfect and I have nothing but good things to say about them! I have already reffered them to everyone I know! Simply Quality!"

"Ordered a set of H&R trak+ 15mm spacers for my Evo. Price was excellent. Shipped out the very next day and I had them in my hands 2 days after that. Excellent communication with very prompt replies to my questions. Would buy from again."

"I found them, searching the website looking for an specific racing part. The new Fidanza adjustable cam gears for the Protege 2.0L DOHC. And the transaction was great. Great website, great buying process, great shipping and great products item costs. They ship to Puerto Rico by UPS. And great customer service. I definitely recommend Sparktec Motorsports!!! Thanks a lot."

"I ordered a pair of shocks for my 87 MR2 which I got for an amazing deal! They were exactly what I ordered. Danny was very helpful on updating me with the status of my order and he quickly responded to my emails. I will look at sparktec for future purchases"

Sparktec Motorsports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sparktec Motorsports is not a merchant member
Sparktec Motorsports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!