• Spare Parts War

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"The worst company I've ever dealt with. Wrong part slow shipping no communication. Finally found their phone number and forced them to take the part back. They want a 30% restocking fee ! Haven't got my refund yet. Don't ever use this company. They charged me $100 more for this part than their completion. No photos on the website so almost impossible to know what you want. I even emailed them photos of the part"

modified review This review was modified by Marycipk on April 14 2015 07:44:16 AM

"I called in today to see if I could get any additional information about a part, or an image before ordering. No no image, no additional information, no willingness to seek information, nothing... I say $36 is a steep price for a part with no guarantee it will work and no images or information on specs. Then they mention if the part is not right there is a $25 dollar restocking fee, I reply that's ridiculous, they in turn say to me that's the price Toshiba charges, feel free to call them if you like. That's pretty much the closest a CSR could ever come to telling you to F**K OFF and take your money elsewhere. The only way companies like these survive is by gouging people and refusing to give their money back. Please don't spend money here. By the way, the person answering the phone is John."

modified review This review was modified by techjennings on January 05 2015 07:09:48 AM

"I ordered a new paper tray for my Brother HL 5470-DW and received the wrong tray....called and got an RA number, shipped it back and received the correct tray within 5 days. I am very please with the service....all of us make mistakes and the rectification of the mistakes is where service really makes a difference."

modified review This review was modified by sstclaire on December 03 2014 09:04:17 AM

"Ordered a part for my printer. The part I received was not new. Asked for a return for a full refund. They still took a restock
fee.

Oh, and they took forever to ship.

Deceptive advertising. They deliberately obfuscate the condition on the website.

"Excellent service -one day shipping - highly recommended!!!!"

"Absolutely the worst service I have experienced in online shopping. I am serving overseas and ordered a spare laptop part for a poor local (as the prices for parts here are higher than in the U.S.). The total price was over $64, including shipping. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong part. When I asked how to return it, the company responded that I would be charged a $25 restocking fee! Further, they gave me a two-week deadline to get the part back to them or it would be returned to me at my own cost. As mentioned, I am overseas and the postal system is very slow. It normally takes at least three weeks for something mailed from here to arrive at its destination in the USA.

This company's restocking fee is a huge ripoff. It costs them nothing to put the part back on the shelf. I will NEVER order from them again, that is for sure.

modified review This review was modified by pinguinobc on July 05 2013 02:51:22 AM

"Two thumbs down, why list it on your site if you don't have any stock. If I went with another company in the first place I would already have the part."

"Ordered webcam for my HP 8730w Elitebook. Shipping is steep, I was not notified it has shipped, BUT when I inquired about the order I got email response from real person in 5 minutes!!! I am thinking about ordering memory upgrade from Spare Parts Warehouse."

"Ordered a brand new factory sealed HP laptop on a Friday, had it by Tuesday. Great price and service the staff was very helpful assisting me in finding the correct laptop for my needs. Would definitely buy again. Thanks!"

"The service I received from Crystal Coulter at Spare Parts Warehouse was excellent. I was easily able to order my new work laptop with her assistance, she even sent me comparable ones to view to help me make my decision. Once the order was complete, I received my new laptop in a very timely manner and Crystal followed up with me to make sure everything was to my specifications. I would definitely use Spare Parts Warehouse again and in fact I have recommended Crystal to some of my friends who have also bought laptops from her. Thanks for the great work!"

"It may not be a bad computer part supplier for common parts such as a battery or power cord, which you can find for much cheaper everywhere else. However if you need to change a broken piece of housing on your laptop, it may become a hassle. After days of wondering around meaningless numbers, no-imaged poorly written descriptions, guessing whether you select the right part, paying significant amount of money for the literally piece of plastic and $12 and more for the shipment,... And when you finally receive the part, you find out that this is not the one you were looking for. Now in order for you to return it and get your money back you'd have to pay $25 restocking fee, which sometime even higher than the part cost.
So, dear customer, think about it when you're shopping at SparePartsWarehouse.com

"This place has the WORST customer support and service I have ever experienced from an online retailer. I ordered a battery replacement for my laptop and after a few days was sent an email saying that the part was out of stock (not so listed on the web site at time of order) but I should call to either cancel of find an alternative part. I called, the guy on the phone told me that the part I ordered was not being made anymore (but its still listed on their web site)but there was a more expensive alternative while was exactly the same but made by someone else. I said okay and paid the difference. It arrived and did not work. I called their customer service line and explained. I was told to fill out the RMA form on line from their site. Now I am being barraged with questions for ever more minuet details and still no replacement, no "We are sorry" and still no RMA.

Last time I will ever buy anything from them.

"Ordered around midnight on Sunday. Part was delivered to my front door on Tuesday afternoon.

I ordered a replacement keyboard for my Qosimo and the part is identical to factory original.

No issues, smooth process. Would definitely recommend.

"I am always skeptical about ordering online so deliberately contacted this company prior to ordering to see if I got a 'personal' response not an automated one. I received a personal email within hours. The part I ordered for my washing machine was available but not in stock. It arrived when they said it would. Cannot fault them, I was kept informed throughout the whole process and they were reasonably priced. All in all an excellent experience."

"absolutely horrible. they took 2 weeks to ship, and then they shipped the wrong part, and on top of that they wouldn't take it back for credit. can i select 0 stars?"

Share Spare Parts Warehouse's store rating

Spare Parts Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spare Parts Warehouse is not a merchant member
Spare Parts Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!