• Rating 4.67/10 33 reviews

Spare Parts Warehouse is not a merchant member
    Spare Parts Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Spare Parts Warehouse contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Ordered a part for my printer. The part I received was not new. Asked for a return for a full refund. They still took a restock
fee.

Oh, and they took forever to ship.

Deceptive advertising. They deliberately obfuscate the condition on the website.

"Excellent service -one day shipping - highly recommended!!!!"

"Absolutely the worst service I have experienced in online shopping. I am serving overseas and ordered a spare laptop part for a poor local (as the prices for parts here are higher than in the U.S.). The total price was over $64, including shipping. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong part. When I asked how to return it, the company responded that I would be charged a $25 restocking fee! Further, they gave me a two-week deadline to get the part back to them or it would be returned to me at my own cost. As mentioned, I am overseas and the postal system is very slow. It normally takes at least three weeks for something mailed from here to arrive at its destination in the USA.

This company's restocking fee is a huge ripoff. It costs them nothing to put the part back on the shelf. I will NEVER order from them again, that is for sure.

modified review This review was modified by pinguinobc on July 05 2013 02:51:22 AM

"Two thumbs down, why list it on your site if you don't have any stock. If I went with another company in the first place I would already have the part."

"Ordered webcam for my HP 8730w Elitebook. Shipping is steep, I was not notified it has shipped, BUT when I inquired about the order I got email response from real person in 5 minutes!!! I am thinking about ordering memory upgrade from Spare Parts Warehouse."

"Ordered a brand new factory sealed HP laptop on a Friday, had it by Tuesday. Great price and service the staff was very helpful assisting me in finding the correct laptop for my needs. Would definitely buy again. Thanks!"

"The service I received from Crystal Coulter at Spare Parts Warehouse was excellent. I was easily able to order my new work laptop with her assistance, she even sent me comparable ones to view to help me make my decision. Once the order was complete, I received my new laptop in a very timely manner and Crystal followed up with me to make sure everything was to my specifications. I would definitely use Spare Parts Warehouse again and in fact I have recommended Crystal to some of my friends who have also bought laptops from her. Thanks for the great work!"

"It may not be a bad computer part supplier for common parts such as a battery or power cord, which you can find for much cheaper everywhere else. However if you need to change a broken piece of housing on your laptop, it may become a hassle. After days of wondering around meaningless numbers, no-imaged poorly written descriptions, guessing whether you select the right part, paying significant amount of money for the literally piece of plastic and $12 and more for the shipment,... And when you finally receive the part, you find out that this is not the one you were looking for. Now in order for you to return it and get your money back you'd have to pay $25 restocking fee, which sometime even higher than the part cost.
So, dear customer, think about it when you're shopping at SparePartsWarehouse.com

"This place has the WORST customer support and service I have ever experienced from an online retailer. I ordered a battery replacement for my laptop and after a few days was sent an email saying that the part was out of stock (not so listed on the web site at time of order) but I should call to either cancel of find an alternative part. I called, the guy on the phone told me that the part I ordered was not being made anymore (but its still listed on their web site)but there was a more expensive alternative while was exactly the same but made by someone else. I said okay and paid the difference. It arrived and did not work. I called their customer service line and explained. I was told to fill out the RMA form on line from their site. Now I am being barraged with questions for ever more minuet details and still no replacement, no "We are sorry" and still no RMA.

Last time I will ever buy anything from them.

"Ordered around midnight on Sunday. Part was delivered to my front door on Tuesday afternoon.

I ordered a replacement keyboard for my Qosimo and the part is identical to factory original.

No issues, smooth process. Would definitely recommend.

"I am always skeptical about ordering online so deliberately contacted this company prior to ordering to see if I got a 'personal' response not an automated one. I received a personal email within hours. The part I ordered for my washing machine was available but not in stock. It arrived when they said it would. Cannot fault them, I was kept informed throughout the whole process and they were reasonably priced. All in all an excellent experience."

"absolutely horrible. they took 2 weeks to ship, and then they shipped the wrong part, and on top of that they wouldn't take it back for credit. can i select 0 stars?"

"Simply terrible. I had been recommended to use them as they supposedly were one of the few resellers of an OEM charger for my laptop. I went through the whole process of ensuring I got the right one. The first one they shipped was the wrong model. When I called them they were incredibly unhelpful on the phone trying to infer it was my mistake despite the fact that the markings on the package indicated a clearly different model charger (less voltage output) than I had ordered. They finally told me I had to go through their website to fill out an RMA request and in order for them to ship me what I had ordered they would have to charge my account again or wait until they got me a UPS label, wait for the shipment to get to them, wait for them to verify the contents and then reship the correct item. With time being of the essence I agreed to have the correct item reshipped and recharged. About 5 days later I get the "replacement" charger which instead of being an OEM model costing $60 is a "compatible" which should have cost $29 on their website and is easily obtainable for under $10 on eBay. I called them up to complain and ask that they refund the difference in cost to me. They told me again that I have to make all complaints through the website. I filled the form out and got an email back telling me that I could verify with Toshiba that this was indeed the equivalent to an OEM. I guess they never expected me to call Toshiba who bluntly told me that the brand Spare Parts had shipped me was a knock-off and not OEM. In addition, they have yet to refund me the cost of the original charger they shipped which was their mistake."

"Well, on top of the fact that they waited 30 minutes before closing, they simply sent me an email, indicating that the price would be $41 more than what I was quoted. Buyer BE WARE! Prices are not guaranteed!!!

They also should have processed the order today to be shipped out. Instead, they simply put the order on hold pending my acceptance of the new price. I needed that part tomorrow! I'm now dead in the water thanks to very poor customer service. NEVER AGAIN!!!

"I chose to order a part for our large format printer. I was in disbelief at how low the part price was compared to the rest of the market. It was factory direct and 100% guaranteed compatible with my machine. There is a 90 day factory warranty with my product. I was emailed when I placed my order, emailed when it was shipped and I received my product within 2 business days when ground ship is promised in 3-5 business days. I installed my part and it works like a charm. I am so excited I found this company. Reading the return policy I will always make sure I am ordering the right part because a restock is pricey. "