• Address: 2685 NW 105th Ave
    • Customer Support: 8007740414
    • Business Hours: M-F 8:00 AM-5:00 PM

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Worst customer service ever "

This review was modified by lion4141 on January 13 2015 08:11:41 AM

"I have been using this company for years. They have great prices and quick delivery. I recommend them to all my friends. Truly an outstanding company."

This review was modified by Islandabode on September 27 2013 10:43:55 AM

"My only positive comment about South Smoke Shop is the low prices. I ordered on 8/4 and my order wasn't shipped until 8/9. It arrived on 8/13 and 3 cartons were missing. Tried to call, but always received just a recording, and email wasn't answered for 3 days, when I was told that my email had been forwarded to the billing department. Huh? I sent another email that wasn't answered. I finally reached someone on the phone on 8/23 and after the woman left me on hold for several minutes while she checked with someone else, I was told that the missing cartons would be shipped right away. We'll see. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. I'm going back to Tobacco General, which has almost the same prices and VERY GOOD SERVICE."

This review was modified by Ladyburd62 on August 24 2013 09:51:38 PM

"Terrible experience, took weeks to ship, when things arrive they are old and stale.

Complete lack of customer service, and respect for customers

I was supposed to get a $5 discount as a return customer (2nd and last time buying from these crooks) and they never applied it even though I mentioned it multiple times.

Horrible experiences with these guys, don't take your chances, there's plenty of better and cheaper online retailers out there

This review was modified by smoke510 on May 09 2013 10:47:45 AM

"Ordered 1/10 by 1/17 not shipped emailed twice and canceled order got auto email saying they never received product and canceled my order and my CC was credited emailed. again on 1/20 still no credit. Got credit on 1/21. BBB rating F. Never again, stick with Thompson..."

"Love this company, I will continue to shop for all of my cigar needs! 5 Stars!"

"Great prices and fast delivery of fresh cigars."

"Very fresh!! Excellent Product!! Thank you"

"fast shipping/product was fresh"

"Very quick & easy to deal with. Would recommend to all my friends."

"I ordered on April 19, and they still have not delivered. I called on the phone and sent email. The phone call was not answered, but my 2nd email attempt came with a short reply;

"It seems the address was incorrect so the package is been send back to us."

Since I have emailed them twice trying to find out what they are doing about my order, wheather they are resending or refunding my money, and have so far received no answer. Today is May 12.

By the way, the 'incorrect mailing address' is the same used for a previous order that was received with no problems. I am one step away from involving the Postmaster General.

"fast!accurate,great experience"

"my experience with the store was very rewarding, and have a very good service and clear that I will continue shopping with you."

"OUT STANDING! Fast Shipping! Great Selection! Great Prices! The BEST of the Best!"

"Excellent service, very helpfull in my order. I will make sure the next time I will be sure to you the South Smoke Shop."

Share South Smoke Shop's store rating

South Smoke Shop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

South Smoke Shop is not a merchant member
South Smoke Shop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!