• SourcingMap / C
    • Phone: 1-800-741-1388

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I give sourcingmap a good rating because 1. I love my ipad cover from them and 2. I they responded to all of my emails concerning my return and did refund me partial payment quickly( which is what I asked for. The keyboard part of my ipad cover did not work upon receiving it). Honestly, I was surprised because when making my order from the start I was unaware that they were outside of the US and was a bit concerned. But, as stated above they did contact me through email and refunded me promptly. I will say that they need a better phone service as I did call twice and left messages with no return call. But once I emailed everything went well. "

modified review This review was modified by rcmarshall2 on February 18 2015 09:44:13 AM

"I baught a 100w resistor. Good item ans quick delivery. Perfect I'm very satisfied."

modified review This review was modified by Oinf38 on February 04 2015 02:04:00 PM

"I was very surprised to receive my cable from Hong Kong
in a such quick delay and also with so good condition.
The cable suit perfectly with my need.
I'll think about this site for later needs.

modified review This review was modified by Pedro3382 on January 22 2015 05:00:28 AM

"I bought plastic feet for a garden table and got solid quality for little money and a bit of waiting time. I'd do it again :) "

modified review This review was modified by FraBo on November 03 2014 03:05:40 PM

"Perfect Store. Tank fish aquarium. Recu sans frais de livraison. Qualité correcte. Recommanderais ce site pour envoi tres rapide. Délai respecté."

modified review This review was modified by Chouchou29 on June 28 2014 07:02:51 AM

"Perfect goods in a perfect protected enveloppe.
Delivery is free and not too long !
Perfect ! I will order again without any doubt.
Thanks a lot.

modified review This review was modified by DarkChoocoolat on June 11 2014 02:46:00 AM

luismarques's Avatar
Portugal

"I ordered an RP TNC female to N male 14 cm cable, because I could not find one (at a reasonable price) on Amazon. The cable arrived in small plastic bag in my mailbox, in Portugal, after a few days. It was exactly what I wanted, and it works well. Everything was OK with the product and the shipping."

modified review This review was modified by luismarques on April 17 2014 02:26:08 PM

"Perfect service. A problem with the product was perfectly solved. "

modified review This review was modified by fran_caste on April 04 2014 08:25:42 AM

"supper kontak bester servise tooooool"

"Serious business, quick response to inquiries, no problem."

modified review This review was modified by vimaher on January 15 2014 12:43:05 AM

"It helps me saved a lot with thanksgiving day coupon. I guess it will come out more coupons in holidays. "

modified review This review was modified by Sallywanna on December 17 2013 01:31:04 AM

"The shipping is free. It took some while before the articles arrived. Customer service is excellent. And the goods where as good as I expected. I will order at Sourcingmap again in the future."

modified review This review was modified by kneus2000 on December 08 2013 03:45:12 AM

"all very fast, great product, very well packaged.
Will definitely buy from them.
much confidence in your store
Article as described. very comfortable in all payment methods, shipping very fast.
100% recommended

modified review This review was modified by Joselux on July 16 2013 01:42:58 AM

"Funktioniert alles prima, hat nur etwas lange gedauert.
Das ist wohl auf die Verschifferei von Hong Kong zurückzuführen.

modified review This review was modified by mezgerp on July 06 2013 01:47:18 AM

"Low prices, good customer support.
I am very pleased.

Share SourcingMap / China Factory-Direct's store rating

SourcingMap / China Factory-Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SourcingMap / China Factory-Direct is not a merchant member
SourcingMap / China Factory-Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!