• Rating 9.83/10 175 reviews

Sound Machines Direct is not a merchant member
    Sound Machines Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Sound Machines Direct contact information

• Address: 600 10th Ave NW Waseca, MN 56093
    • Contact: info@soundmachinesdirect.com
    • Phone: 1-888-319-8298
    • Customer Support: 1-888-319-8298
    • Business Hours: 24 Hours
    • Fax: 507-216-5984

" I wanted to confirm the shipping address as the confirmation copy sent me looked like it had the incorrect address. I called the customer service line. The rep told me the owner would get back to me ASAP. Within a short time, he did call back and verified the shipping address. Great customer service!

"Smooth transaction. Price and shipping was right. They delivered on time. "

"I've only used it one night since it arrived, but it did help mask the sound of my husband's snoring. Could be a little louder, but time will tell."

"I had a great experience with Sound Machines Direct. The website is easy to navigate and I love that I had the option to shop open box items. Our sound machine arrived quickly and in great condition."

"The model we ordered is great! It is easy to use and masks the sounds coming from the office perfectly. It also helps drown out distractions for those sitting outside the office as well."

"A real class act. The sound machine I ordered was apparently stolen from my front porch on its delivery day. I called Sound Machine Direct. The phone was answered by a person and that person offered to replace the purchase at no charge. Professional, courteous, and prompt. AND we love our new sound machine!"

"Great item, would buy again"

"received this in a timely manner. have not used the travel cd yet; sound machine has been a godsend & blocks out thunderstorms, snoring, bathroom noise (when partner arises earlier), ice machine in the kitchen. so far, i love it!"

"Overall experience was excellent. The product arrived quickly."

"Great product, for the lowest price. Shipping was super fast."

"We got our sound machines quick. They did not come with the CD that they said they would come with, but otherwise, everything is fine."

"It was very easy to order and it did not take long to receive the product."

"I purchased the Marpac Sound Conditioner, because I live next to a major interstate. It works! The white noise blocks the traffic of 6 lanes in my backyard. It's made with two levels, and the lowest level is all I need. I didn't have to adjust to the white noise at all. I slept perfectly the first night I plugged it in. I'm sorry I didn't order this little machine years ago. "

"My experience with Sound Machines Direct was exceptional. Not only was the international sound machine a real sleep saver while traveling through Asia on a shoe string, blocking out street noises, etc, it arrived within days of putting in my order."

"Fast delivery and exceptional service. Could not be more pleased with this order and product."