Sound Domain Reviews - sounddomain.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 8 reviews

Sound Domain is not a merchant member
Sound Domain does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I've ordered from Sound Domain at least 5 times and have never had any problems. Their support staff are extremely helpful. I returned an item once, it was easy and went well."

"Ordered a few times now and always had very good results. Most orders have shipped prior to promised date. Also they do sell non-warranty items (non-authorized reseller) but unlike other stores are very up front about these products both on the web site and on the phone thus one can make a decision about whether they want to risk buying an item not covered by a factory warranty. Overall very good website and very prompt and straightforward service."

modified review This review was modified by gstahl on December 31 2006 01:20:24 AM

" I was overall pretty pleased with this transaction. It actually came two days sooner than expected. The only problem i have is that one of my packages were already open when i got it. Beings its just a $3.95 battery post bolt i didnt care to much. Other than that its a great site to shop from."

"First time shopping with this dealer. Ordered some white speaker grille cloth for a custom home installation. Received the product on-time. No problems. Will shop here again."

Verona, NJ

"Ordered a pair of Pioneer TS-D160R car speakers, they honored their price guarantee and matched a price lower by $20 I found on the net. So naturally I placed my order with them and received it in time and in perfect shape. Will definitely shop again!"

"Bought a car stereo, got a discounted mounting bracket (it cost more than $12), and free wiring harness, etc. Good quality items and fast shipping. I installed it today and had no problems."

"Excellent experience. Their prices are competitive and often the lowest I could find anywhere. (If I had found a better price before ordering, they'd beat it by 5%.) Freebies like an install kit and wiring harness saved me $30 when it came time to hook up the new head unit. They sent an email right away with a Fedex shipping number so I could keep up with it in transit. All in all, this is how online shopping should be. See additional reviews of SoundDomain at http://bizrate.lycos.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--23545,rf--wgg.html"

"ordering from their site was easy and secure. prices seemed very good, but i didnt shop around much. they seemed to have a larger selection than most. my order arrived in a very timely matter, well packed and 100% complete."