SonicElectroniCoupons

• Address: 28340 Avenue Crocker Suite 102-202 Valencia, CA 91355
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

vmaystrenko's Avatar
Sacramento, CA

"Amazing, I received my order few days earlier than expected! Thanks a lot!"

"The product I ordered came faster than I thought it would have. I am very pleased with what I ordered and what other goodies came with the product as well. I definitely will be ordering from you guys again."

"Love the amp and sub combo .. just need a stereo now ..Will be hearing from me again "

"Outstanding service department! Exchanging equipment is not a hassle. SonicElectronix is my number one choice for sound equipment. "

"Fast turnaround! Product was as described. "

"Great product for a great price"

"2nd order in a row that was beat up and damaged upon arrival. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-27-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“We deeply apologize for the delay you've experienced due to this damaged shipment. This is not indicative of the high quality service we offer. When situations like these occur, we immediately initiate a claim with the shipping courier to investigate the statement you've made. The shipping company you selected will determine the duration your claim process takes to be completed.

Since we understand your frustration, we want to assist you now to resolve this as quickly as possible. If you haven’t already done so, please complete the Affidavit Request Form so we have all the necessary information to document for your claim.

You can email it to shipping.claims@sonicelectronix.com, or send it via fax at 1-661-257-4737. Please attach any pictures you have available to the email.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation!”

"Always had a great experience with sonic electronix. Until I ordered my radio and interface this time, the website gave told me the interface to get and I selected it. When the part arrived it was not the part for my truck. Contacted sonic about the confusion, and received the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Will still purchase from them for the prices but will be strictly through ebay so if I get treated how I did this time I'll be able to let everyone know on bad feedback. Very disappointed with this purchase and the way I was treated as the customer."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-27-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“We appreciate your feedback. Although we understand your frustration, we recommend all customers contact us directly for support, if they are uncertain about product details. We presented you with a solution immediately, and you declined to cooperate. We would be happy to assist you in the future regardless, whether on eBay or through our site!”

"Love this website. Only place online I buy from."

"Amazing company. So easy to deal with and fast. Very knowledgeable staff. Basically im speachless!!!! Cant wait to hook all my stuff up monday !!!!!"

"I had a terrible time dealing with sonic. I ordered 2 Alpine bassline subwoofers and a truck specific box for a dodge crew cab. According to specs, the 10" subs are 5.5" deep and the box accepts 5.75". Got the subs and the box only to find out they did not fit. Not only did they not fit in the box, the box arrived broken. There were no external damages on the box, the wood on the inside of a mounting hole was split. It appeared to have been shipped that way. After dealing with customer service I sent the box and subs back. I stated I wanted the box to be replaced, and a refund on the subs since they did not fit. After weeks of not hearing back from sonic about my account, I finally emailed them to get things straightened out. While customer service was helpful, the timeline was drawn out. shipping is great and quick, just not satisfied with this order."

"Fast delivery. Speaker quality is not bad for the price."

"let me start off by saying SONIC ELECTRONIX IS NUMBER 1!!
the selection is top notch, they carry some of the very best in high end, like higher end high end, but for reasonable prices.

anywere from 40% to 70% off of retail. the shipping is quick and out of six orders, every single one was free shipping. and i had some huge items sent as well as some very small orders also.

very friendly sales staff and knowledgable too boot. they are in the know and in the scene as far as car audio is concerned. thats all i have ordered from them was 12v gear, but im sure, as i have browsed, their pro audio and home audio is also way above par in terms of quality, pricing and selection.

THERE IS NO NEED TO SHOP ANY LOCAL OR OTHER ONLINE RETAILERS, LOOK NO FURTHER. SONIC WILL GET ALL MY ELECTRONICS BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE.

"Very good. It got here in good time"

"Great price. Fast shipping"

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,844 merchant members.