Stores > SonicElectronix
  • SonicElectronix

6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
      1-877-289-7664

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.83/10 3.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
Voice your opinion! Review SonicElectronix by clicking a star below.
2017-10-03

Held my radio hostage until I paid for them to look at it.

"I ordered a $140 in-dash radio and installed it. The display was dim even when in the garage. I tried everything in the manual to get it brighter but nothing helped. I contacted the customer service department and was told to send it to them and they would take a look at it for me. He suggested several radios that would be similar to the bad one and I sent the radio to them. One week later I get an email that said the radio checked out fine and that I need to pay them $40.00 for them to ship it back and the cost for looking at it. At no time did they mention that there would be a cost for them to "look" at it. If I would have known that I wouldn't have sent it back. I assured them that there must be something wrong with it and that I wouldn't go through all of this just for the heck of it. They said that is their policy and that was that. These are the last people you should buy anything from they have NO respect for their customers. Since then I have looked at the Kenwood KMM-BT515HD on Google and the complaints are in the hundreds for having a display that is unreadable in other than complete darkness. I am going to the local Best Buy and pick out a simple radio and I am done with it.

Rep reply posted Oct-05-2017

“Hello,

We have looked into this order for you and everything has been successfully resolved, we will be sending the product soon.”

2017-09-14

****

"I bought a Indash from there that wouldn't work in my vehicle after tellIng me it would. I send it back in to get my money back, which I was granted a RA, they wouldn't return my money and made me pay $10 shipping to get it back. I've called their phone for 2 weeks and the samr thing keeps being said. I cant talk to anyone, it makes you request a call back and i havent received one call back. **** would be an understatement. I wouldn't recommend buying from these crooks.."

Rep reply posted Sep-15-2017

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We apologize for this inconvenience, we are currently processing your return now. ”

2017-08-09

Disgusted

"One of the worst experience I have had with a company, in my lifetime they are dishonest, untrustworthy, and have one of these worst customer service, or customer support system. They send the wrong things make you believe your wrong and never get back to you wen you request a refund on a product. "

Rep reply posted Aug-29-2017

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We make sure every customer received the correct product and we make sure they enjoy their product after purchase. We will be looking into your order in hopes of resolving this issue.”

2017-08-01

Forget about talking to a real person.

"Terrible company! Ordered a 5 channel amp that arrived in a box that was clearly opened before. Amp did not work and attempted 13 calls, 4 emails, and 2 online contact forms. Never received correspondence or call back. Submitted a return authorization which was approved surprisingly. Paid for return shipping but there was no receipt for this transaction so had trouble requesting return shipping credit back from Paypal. Few days later, I receive an email saying that my item was a special order and they would not refund, only a replacement would be sent out. Nowhere on the item page does it state it is a special order item. Ended up filing a dispute with Paypal to recover funds and rejected replacement item through UPS. Had to pay for return shipping another time for an item I did not want. This has been the worst experience I've had with such a 'great' company."

Rep reply posted Aug-02-2017

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We have been working with your order extensively. We have issued a return authorization for the second product you received in hopes to resolve this issue. ”

2017-07-19

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE !!

"Tried for 2 days to order some amplifiers on the so called call back called me 2 days later already purchased from another store will not be purchasing anything from them ever !!"

Rep reply posted Jul-19-2017

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We apologize for the inconvenience of waiting for such a long time. We have recently switched over to a new phone system and we are working on that getting adjusted as quickly as we can. We will attempt to resolve this issue with you. ”

2017-07-18

customer service is a horror

"I purchased and Planet Audio P9649BRC, after installation the bluetooth doesn't work.
I called for support and no answer, left message with phone # for return call and got no call back. Write an email for support and get no respond.
After the review. Sonicelectronix took it to the next level and resolved the matter. I hope that they will maintain this level of customers service.

Rep reply posted Jul-18-2017

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“Thank you for speaking with us today, we are glad we got everything resolved. ”

2017-07-18

Never Again

"Placed order on 6/28/17 and as of 7/18/17 order is still processing. Never will I order from them again"

Rep reply posted Jul-18-2017

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We are currently looking into this. It appears the product you ordered is a special order item. We will be contacting you soon to resolve this issue. ”

2017-07-17

Awesome Experience

"Sonic Electronix went above and beyond the necessary requirements of an ecommerce shop. The product I purchased arrived promptly and when I had a question about the install I was able to call in and speak with a professional direct.

I highly recommend shopping at Sonic Electronix!!

2017-07-14

Crooks

"Bought an item that was defective. It took a week and several calls to obtain a RMA. Return it and 2 weeks later and nearly a dozen emails and numerous calls, no refund yet. They don't return emails and their phones are always busy. This company is a scam. I had to put a claim with my credit card company. I hope it works. I'm out $300. Please stay clear of these crooks. "

Rep reply posted Jul-17-2017

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“As we have already stated your refund has already been processed. Please let us know if you need anything. ”

2017-07-09

Fast shipping, Good Value, No Problems

"This is my second order from Sonic in four years. First time I bought Maxxlink sound deadener. I sold that car and now bought NVX SDBP40 40 ft Bulk Pack sound deadener and a role of Tesa tape. On both orders I selected standard shipping and both arrived within 3-4 days from CA to FL, well packed and the items were exactly as shown online. The price was a very good value for what I got and I also enjoyed a both a daily 5% discount code plus reward bux which saved me a few dollars. I have read other negative reviews but my experience has been completely positive and I would not hesitate to order again. As for the NVX, it appears to be the same excellent quality and thickness as the Maxxlink that I already used in the past, so I expect excellent results. NVX can't be beat."

2017-07-07

Bad product, worse company, almost no customer service

"I ordered an open box subwoofer. Bad idea. I could tell it was blown from the rattling noise as soon as I hooked it up. If you call, they won't pick up. If you request a call back, it takes 1-2 days. If you email them, it takes up to a week to respond if they feel like it. Most emails went unanswered. Now I am paying to ship back an item I strongly believe Sonic Electronix never tested or inspected."

Rep reply posted Jul-12-2017

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“Thank you for letting us know you point of view. We will look into this issue again to see if there is a quick and efficient way to resolve this issue. ”

Amazing Company!

"I have had nothing but great experiences with Sonic Electronix. They always ship my products out the next day with fast free shipping. I would highly recommend Sonic Electronix to anyone looking to upgrade their car audio system.

2017-06-30

fast shippment,good price and quality products!

"alway buy from then for many year and to come! "

Greatly recommended.

"Friendly staff, good prices and great products. "

2017-06-29

Love it!

"Always have a great experience with this company! Never had an issue! Would highly recommend to anyone!"

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.