SonicElectroniCoupons

• Address: 28340 Avenue Crocker Suite 102-202 Valencia, CA 91355
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.78/10 5.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Very unimpressed with Sonic. After selling me a faulty unit and stalling me every time I called to get support, they finally agreed to accept the stereo back the day after the 60 day coverage. That has resulted in me spedning over $20 in shipping and waiting for weeks to get a crappy stereo installed in my truck. I would never recommened this company to anyone and have made it my mission to inform anyone possible on what a bad customer service experience I have had."

"On Friday 5/30/14, I ordered an upgraded radio unit for my car based on their website stated that the unit was in stock with a delivery date of 6/2. I doubted that they could deliver that fast but thought I would take a chance. On 6/2/14 my order status was still in Processing - I decided to give them another day to ship. On 6/3, still in Processing. Call customer service and they stated the items were being packed and would ship that day. On 6/4, still in Processing. Call again and they said the reason was that the unit was not in stock and would be coming from the manufacturer. I asked to cancel the order and they said they could not do that. I asked when I could expect the shipment and they said later next week. They could have informed me that it was not in stock before they sent the order to the manufacturer. My low rating is based on the fact they should not give delivery dates they cannot meet and for not informing me of the issue with the order. Well see how long it takes now to get the unit? Not happy with this company so far."

"HORRIBLE. Bought an item, got the order confirmation and then a little bit later got an inpersonal email saying they made a mistake and they would have to cancel the order because they had made an inventory mistake. They offered no way to solve the problem with a alternate product either"

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“We admit there was an inventory issue, although the latter actions we took were not as you stated. The problem was discovered the same day that your order was received; at such time, we contacted you to communicate the situation. We shared with you the item's current status, indicated there wasn't an ETA yet established, and asked if you wanted to wait or work together in order to find something else. When you asked for a comparable solution, our Email Associate suggested to call into our Product Specialists so our team of experts could qualify you for an alternative product. However shortly thereafter, you opted for cancellation. We obliged and your payment was fully refunded. It's unfortunate we couldn't fulfill your request this time around, although we hope you'll give us another chance in the future!”

"Gracias pero lo que avia ordenado no fue lo que me Llego el envio fue muy rapido pero lastima que no era lo que yo esperava

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“Thank you for the kinds words towards our shipping speed. Your order was placed through the Amazon marketplace; regrettably a listing error, attributed towards Amazon themselves, was the origin of the problem. We intended to sell the JL Audio C2-525CW, however when we inputted that item, Amazon incorrectly registered it as the JL Audio C2-570x instead. Once the situation was reported, we immediately provided you with a pre-paid shipping label so the product could be returned at our expense. The item has since been received and you've been reimbursed. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, although please know we've been working with Amazon to ensure this isn't a problem going forward.”

"This replacement cable costs 2-3 times more at other online stores. Works great and no problems!"

"Great selection, great prices and like the option of buying Extended Warranty on the spot."

"I ordered skull candy headeset from sonic electronix all in all the shipping was very fast i ordered on 4\21 and recieved my package on 4\23 was very happy and pleased the package had no damage. I had a couple questions about shipping so i did call the SE customer service the guy i got was not very helpful and was very short with me did not like that for first time buyer. I did call again and got someone else that answered all my questions. will do more business with sonic electronix."

"SonicElectronix is one the electronic website i trust. The shipping is quick i have always received my products in 2 days. I needed to exchange of the the subs i ordered because it made a scratching noise when you pushed down on the dust cap and they replaced it with no hassle. They have great prices and their customer service is awesome. Shop here you wont regret it. "

"Best prices ever!!!! I just purchase some kicker cover and it took only 2 days to get it!! also the price was so good, I payed half price!!! "

"Great prices and quick delivery. Very helpful on tech support too. "

"The equipment works great. And the time it took the get hear was great. This issue I have was I was never told by sonic or the shipping company. That they were going to ship out two packages. I drive down to get the delivery only to find out the next day there was another part to my order. 60 miles to pick up the package and I had to wait another day. They could have saved me the trip. "

"Could not be less impressed.
They list things that they do not have, and cannot get, and tie your money up while you wait for a refund.
I was interested in exchanging for an item they DID have but they couldn't do that because they don't actually have ANYTHING in stock. To exchange for another produce you have to "Order it" and wait and see if they can get and reship that item. :(

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“The situation you encountered is undoubtedly unfortunate; we apologize for the trouble we caused you. The item you ordered was advertised as available, however upon our fulfillment it was discovered to be missing from inventory. Therefore, we had no anticipation of being unable to deliver on your request. Our company received confirmation that you were willing to wait at first, but when you later called about another unit that was also unavailable, you opted for cancellation. Inventory levels are generally very accurate so please know this issue is incredibly rare. We hope you'll give us another chance so we can demonstrate this to you first-hand!”

"I bought a Pioneer AppRadio 3 from Sonic Electronix. When I went to install the stereo I plugged it in and found that the digitizer was damaged and it look as though it had been opened previously as the harness had been cut. I took the stereo back to Sonic Electronix and explained the situation to the guy at the counter. He removed the stereo from the box and inspected it for damage and found none. He then got a RA number from the warranty department and said I should receive my refund in a couple of days. I then got an email from the warranty department stating that after inspection of the unit the warranty was void because of physical damage, of which there was none, and that they were returning the unit to me. I replied back to them explaining that I didn't even get the chance to install the unit because it did not work out of the box and that they sold me a damaged unit. Their response was that they only sell brand new manufacture sealed items, which is a lie as they have a 60 day return policy, and they leave it up to the manufacturer to do the quality on their products. None the less they sold me a faulty product and refuse to refund my money and take responsibility for it. I wasted $380 on a stereo I cannot use. I am a long time customer that has sent countless friends to them, but I cannot send anyone to them anymore for fear they will pull this kind of stunt with them and make me look bad for suggesting them. Stay away from Sonic Electronix. There are other good companies that actually stand behind their products."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-22-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“We offer all of our customers one of the best return policies on the market, that being a 60-day money back guarantee. We're delighted to accept returns for various reasons; if you're unhappy with the product, it's defective, etc. However there are restrictions to this policy and physical damage is one of them. When your item was returned our associate did note a slight line on the screen, but he's not the person to qualify the warranty of your product. Thus your radio was given to our Warranty Department who tested and performed their diagnostic: that line was a crack on the screen in which was the source of the problem you noted. Unfortunately a situation of this nature isn't covered under warranty. Our company's certainly sympathetic towards the issue and offered an exclusive deal on a new unit, but we weren't able to reach an agreement. If you're willing to reconsider, please let us know as we're more than willing to help you out.”

"I received my order right on the date I was informed when I purchased my two amps. Still haven't installed them because they are going on a project truck I'm restoring. The only bad thing I have to say is that I never received a call back from customer service on a question I asked. Which was that I purchased the two amps on a promotional email that sent me to a link that stated that I would receive a free amp kit on the two amps I purchased but I never found out why I couldn't or if I still could. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-22-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with our business! Our company takes great pride in promptly fulfilling each and every order; we're pleased that you were able to experience this first-hand. However, it's unfortunate to hear of the service troubles you encountered. Our company excels in offering top tier support, yet evidently that wasn't the case here. We're curious in what capacity you requested a callback (i.e. through our phone system or a physical representative) so we can address this issue internally. Nonetheless, we're more than willing to investigate the amplifier installation offer and find a personalized solution just for you. We invite you to call us at 877-289-7664 or return our email at your convenience.”

"Hello thank you for your respond ok well I did not received anything yet I think I must of put the wrong address its not 77777 country club dr apt 151 no more the correct address is 81256 begonia ct indio ca 92201 can you please ship it back to this current address THANK YOU."

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,876 merchant members.