Stores > SonicElectronix

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10

2016-09-19

Worked hard to make sure I was happy

"I received my item within a few days, and was happy until I began my installation and realized I was sent the wrong harness, and NO antenna adapter. So a trip to the store and $20 later (thank God THEY had it) and I was able to finish my installation.

SonicElectronix refunded me the money I spent on the additional parts, after calling me to find out what was wrong. I appreciate them going the extra mile to make sure I am happy. Mistakes happen, and they showed me how they do customer service today, I will definitely be back!

This review was modified by pcastal on September 19 2016 06:56:50 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-19-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“It is very unfortunate to hear about this situation. We make sure we send the correct accessories every time we send out a product. We will be contacting you by phone to resolve this issue.”

2016-09-18

Great service and fast shipping

"Smooth service , not my first time or last time buying products from their company , merchandise was well packed and protected , as I am a shipper myself , I understand the need for protecting customers orders "

2016-09-17

Fender bender

"I purchased a python 5706 security system for my vehicle from Sonic Electronics. I took it to have it professionally installed and was told by one of the professional installers that it was missing a shock sensor. Good thing the pros had one laying around and didn't make a big deal out of it because this could have been a disaster seeing that they charge by the hour for labor. I paid over $300 for the security system and you would think that I would have got all of the products equipment."

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We do agree that with a product like that you should have received everything as with all of our products we send out. We will be contacting you by phone to explain and resolve this issue. ”

2016-09-15

The best sub ever

"I've been into loud systems for 28 years. Every car/truck I've owned, I have put a system in. Never the same one I've always started over with all new components. This orion sub is the strongest most reliable sub I've put in so far! I've got it in a closed box built to specs, installed into my midlife mini truck. Sure I'll be giving this truck to my son in a couple more weeks when he turns 18 but, for now I'm going to roll low and loud. Blasting the old skool gangster rap that this system and all the neighborhood loves!"

This review was modified by Noneckers on September 16 2016 01:27:22 AM

2016-09-15

Sonic Electronic is great!

"The site was easy to order from. They had 3 different sales going on so I saved money and the shipping was fast!. I had zero issues installing their high quality products! Thank you!"

2016-09-13

If there was a 0 stars is give it.

"I do a lot of online shopping and never have I been so disappointed with the service of an online store. I will definitely never buy anything from this company ever again. I bought 2 DC Audio subwoofers from them in early August. The expected delivery date said 5-7 days. A few days later I get a call from Sonic and they have me fill out a verification form before they shop the item to ensure its me buying this big ticket item on my card....I can appreciate that. The bad part began when at this point he proceeds to tell me though it said on the page both speakers would be in stock that they only have one and the other will be back-ordered. I would receive both by August 25 instead of the 9th. So I'm anxiously awaiting for the 25th and then the 26th comes and no speakers. I call and ask why I don't have the speakers and he says they're back ordered you won't get them until September 15 though another representative told you an entirely other date. He asks if I'm willing to wait and I figure I've come this far now. I'm anxiously awaiting the 15th. The 14th rolls around and a box comes from Sonic. Awesome. I open it up and there is one speaker. I call Sonic and say I only received one speaker. They tell me that's it it's back ordered. We sent you the one in stock? "

Rep reply posted Sep-15-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“It is very unfortunate to hear that the information you received is not the correct information. We make sure we are as transparent as possible with the customer. It does appear that the second speaker is being drop shipped. Which means it is being sent from a fulfillment center. We are very sorry again for this inconvenience. Calling you now to explain. ”

2016-09-11

Great stuff

"Guys were great in helping me with my decisions..knowledgeable..didn't rush me..everything showed up quick!!"

This review was modified by Turbocro on September 11 2016 10:04:41 PM

Quick Delivery, and a Fantastic price

"The best way to sum it up is, GREAT DEAL. I went to Best Buy to buy speaker up grade for my 2015 Jeep and the total cost came to $260. I mentioned to the sales clerk that I should of got them on sale last week and he told me that if they are on sale by Amazon they would match the price. I checked on Amazon and the only thing was from resellers. I went home that night searching Amazon and came across SonicElectronix price of $79 per set with a BOGO 1/2 off with free shipping and no sales tax. I jumped on the sale and it got to me 3 days later and $140 cheaper the I would of paid at Best Buy.
Again--- Great Deal, Great Price, and they sound great.
Thanks again

MASSIVE AUDIO PK6S 6.5 shallow Mount

"Very nice and powerful speakers. I would buy them again with eyes close..Thank you SonicElectronix my experience with you just wonderful., very fast communication you guys the are Best."

Integrity

"I would have given 5 stars except I was missing the dash kit & wiring harness that I asked for when I ordered, however when I sent an email asking what happened a representative responded in an appropriate amount of time, apologized for the mistake. Also ordered the dash kit, wiring harness & paid for shipping at no cos to me. This is rare this day & age. I appreciate the effort that was given and I will be back. Sonic Electronix has Integrity. Thank you. "

2016-09-04

Conflicted.....

"While I have used SonicElectronix only a couple times, this review is for my most recent purchase.

I decided on a specific sub woofer that is not locally sourced. SonicElectronix and another online reseller are listed as authorized sellers of this item. The competitor had the exact sub I wanted in stock and SonicElectronix was out of stock. I decided that my past experience was great so I decided to use the "Notify Me" to alert me when the sun was in stock. This proved to be a mistake because I am getting spam email now for all kinds of junk..... Nice!

I finally got the notification that the sub was in stock and as a bonus you get a free ported or sealed box too. That was nice. So I ordered a 12 inch 4 ohm dual voicecoil sub. I ordered late Friday and didn't ship until Monday. It arrived Thursday and I excitedly opened the box to find a 10 inch 2 ohm dual voicecoil sub and the free 12" sealed box. OKAY......

I called customer service the same day and told them I didn't get what I ordered. I was told that they would send a return label and ship the correct sub out to me. I asked how long this would take and didn't really get an answer. I asked of it would be shipped sooner, but didn't really get a clear answer. I was trying to get this for the Labor Day weekend to finish my project. NOPE! Friday morning I get a confirmation of shipping and it wont be here until the next Thursday. Another 7 days. I called customer service and asked if they can get this to me quicker because of the mistake and was told that there was no way since the label had been created. So now I have to wait again with fingers crossed that what I get will be correct this time.

I'm a little dissapointed. I understand mistakes happen, but this was so far from the correct item that it should have been obvious. And to also not make any attempt to ship it with any priority was disappointing as well. I feel SonicElectronix has a great selection and the prices are reasonable. I will have to give the next purchase some thought if going with SonicElectronix. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, so don't let me down next time around please.

This review was modified by Jradrock on September 04 2016 07:51:10 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-06-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you did enjoy the "notify me" feature but it is upsetting hearing your issues following. If a customer does receive an incorrect item which is a rare occurrence we do tend to send the product out the same day. We also pride ourselves on quick and sufficient shipping so please accept our apology regarding your experience with shipping. We will be contacting you now to resolve this issue. ”

2016-09-02

Great Company

"Very professional in handling things. Super fast shipping and great prices! Thank you. "

This review was modified by Doze79 on September 02 2016 07:08:08 PM

2016-09-01

Dissatisfied Customer

"When I decided to buy this car stereo I did not realize it would not take the place of my current stereo. It would be in addition too and would take up my below compartment. I don't need two radios or any less room in my car. So I wanted to return it. I contacted Sonic and wanted to start the return process. However, I didn't originate an account an account with them at first as I went through Paypal. So it doesn't show up as an item I even purchased and can not get an RA# (which they keep telling me to go into my account to start the process). So I keep getting the runaround. Make sure you originate an account with them right away or you will probably have the same problem I do!"

This review was modified by andretti311 on September 01 2016 09:39:24 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-01-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“Returning a product through Sonic Electronix is fast and easy. Check your email as we have emailed you all the return instructions. We will be contacting you now to assist with the return process. ”

2016-08-31

Aviod this company at all cost.

"this company is so quick to take your money but when the goods got lost they find all pathetic accuses not to refund or re-send the item. i have paid for an item end of May 2016 and until today i have not receive it. they are messing me about, giving all sort of excuses. i'm very disappointed with them, such a disgraceful company. DO NOT waste your time and money with them.

Jimmy from Seychelles

After i posted this sonic electronix said that will contact me. see below.

REPLY FROM SONIC ELECTRONIC
“We make sure all issues regarding lost shipments are dealt with a timely manner. After reviewing your order there seems to have been some issues with the courier which is causing a lot of the inconvenience. We will be contacting you now to resolve this issue. ”

To date no contact has been made

This review was modified by jimmyfinesse on September 05 2016 03:53:54 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-01-2016

2016-08-29

SonicElectronix helped get my Scion xB ROCKIN'!

"With a very knowledgeable database of cars (and what audio products will fit in them) SE will help make sure you get the right gear for your car's audio system.

I scored a fantastic deal on two pairs of speakers that fit my car (with correct adapters) and they arrived pretty quick too! Took my time setting up the speakers into the adapters so that installation time was a minimum and they snapped right into place with hardly any issues! (Decided to go with pop-rivets for the mounting...)

SonicElectronix has tons of great deals and the info you need to get your car's sound system hooked up. From mild to WILD, they've got what you need!

This review was modified by teacherguy73 on August 29 2016 05:53:23 PM

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.