• SonicElectronix SonicElectronix Elite Status

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10

"I purchased the Kenwood KDC-HD262U single DIN CD head unit, and Sonic threw in the Scosche HA1573B installation kit and harness adapter for my wife's 05 Honda Accord. I've done many installations professionally over the years, but this was the easiest I've ever done. It all fit like it should ...looks and sounds great, and most of all ...my wife loves it! I love the low price, easy, secure purchase experience, along with the fast, and very well packaged delivery. SonicElectronics has won all my future car electronics business, and I can highly recommend them based on their excellent service, and communication. Even a follow up contact after the sale to make sure I was happy. I wish all companies worked so smoothly. I'd rate ten stars!!!"

"I'm a return customer of Sonic. I've purchased complete sound systems for both my car and truck. I continue to buy from here because the prices are better, service is knowledgeable -free shipping and everything arrives as ordered. I'd recommend Sonic to anyone looking for electronics at a great price.

Keep up the good work guys, I'll be back when it's time to upgrade.
T.Chavis RVA

"The best thing i like from SonicElectronix ,the sales representatives people treat you with respect, and they very patient to listen to your request using their best abilities to understand you. And one of the salesman i would like to give an A+ is Andrew phone extension 2222."

"the item I bought is $10.00 higher than B & H store , then I called the store , and was responded can be able to match the price, so I submitted the request, after that I did not get any answer, so I called the customer service to find out what 's going on ,and was told I 'm not qualified, unless I buy another one ????"

"Always great to do business with. If you have a question call them and they will assist. Great company! Thanks !!"

"Very satisfy, great products with great prices.
Easy to navigate and the brands that they carry are very good quality

"I'm very satisfied with everything pertaining to my business with sonic. My item was package nicely and delivered within the time that they say it would be delivered. Thank you sonic, looking forward to doing business with you again."

"The came fast and I liked that the site told me what bracketsdvd wires to get. "

"The website is easy to navigate and I found the ideal in-dash radio for my car. However, the information on the website about this product is not accurate, which says I have to order the steering wheel control adapter in order to have buttons on the steering wheel working. So I did order all needed products for installation.

When having all in front of me with open hollow of dash board, I couldn't find a way to make those buttons working. However, technical support doesn't work during weekend. On a Monday, I called again but was told I have to be with my car in order for them to support me. Well, I was at work. This is not possible. Anyway, I tried to write detail information with photos attached and sent to them email. Later, the reply said their email can't show photo as their system only displays text.

Again, I wrote email with all detail information about the issue and what I did and what I got. But I got another email suggesting I'd better call. Then I called CSR and schedule for 10:00 am calling so I can be prepared at company garage. But the whole week, no one called me from technical support.

In general, every time I called, CSR folks were pretty nice. One or two were exceptional because I felt their tone sounded cold. What technical support's suggestion to me being with the car makes all sense, but I just can't do that.

Finally, I told myself: don't count on anybody. This is DIY and you got work it out. So I went to the radio manufacturer's website (in fact, I visited the websites for radio, harness, adapter multiple times) again, and found one technical document hidden in a unnoticeable place. It's three-page information on one page print-out. I followed the instruction and everything works fine.

End of story, I have to return the steering wheel control adapter ($60) for the second time because the first time I thought that piece was broken but I was wrong. Forget to mention that the first time I also returned a wifi dongle - an accessory that was defective.

I have no compliant about the ordering, and return, but not satisfied with freight cost for $12 I had to pay to return defective accessory and a $60 adapter just because the website put incorrect information there.

"The order arrived on time and the products work as described."

"Great item quality and super fast ground shipping! Thanks again!"

"so far good. but when i order my amp, it stated i get a free 4gague amp wiring kit. well i received my amp and never got the wiring kit. so i have yet to get the chance to test this amp out and im hoping this wiring gets sent, i been waiting to wire this amp up, but do not have my wiring kit the amp was suppose to come with"

Rep reply posted Aug-12-2015

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“Unfortunately it appears that the promotion started after you placed your order. As a showing of good faith we will honor the promotion, please give me a call at the number I left on your voicemail at your soonest convenience!

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you!”

"I order a harness for my truck and the wrong part came in probably my fault but Sonic electronics customer service found the part I was looking for and shipped it to me immediatly. They were very helpful. If I ever start another project sonic will be the first to hear from me. Thanks guys."

"Good prices, fast delivery make shopping here worth it!!"

"They didn't use the shipping address I put in my ebay order and paypal payment, they went creative and sent it to the name of my paypal account name. They confirmed me that they used the paypal payment shipping address but they did not, quite a crapshoot. "

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.