Stores > SonicElectronix

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10

"My order arrived in a timely manner, and service was great.. some how i was shipped the wrong harness but called and got quick service.. by the time I was done talking to technical support my replacement harness had been ordered."

This review was modified by sscales924 on October 22 2016 07:51:57 AM

as always... perfect

"there is never an issue when I use this company... I just order, pay and it shows up. I have had products in past orders that needed replacement and there was nothing to it. this is the only company for me!"

This review was modified by GCIElectronics on October 13 2016 10:37:41 PM

Top drawer all the way!

"Good price, fast processing, efficient shipping. "

Great price and great service!

"I was looking for a specific speaker I had just tried out at a Verizon store. The UE Boom Speaker. They had it on sale for $249. I checked a wide range of sellers and SonicElectronix was by far the best price for the product and included free shipping. I order it on a Wed. evening and was told I would have it by Monday which would have been great but even better it arrived on Friday morning! It was everything I hoped it would be. Very pleased!"

This review was modified by dj6brooks on October 09 2016 06:13:53 PM

talk all nice then you buy and then they cant help you install

"talk all nice then you buy and then they cant help you install "

This review was modified by calixto2003 on October 08 2016 01:21:29 PM

06 Jetta bliss

"Received a great Scoshe install kit and faceplate from Sonic! Needed it fast and overnight mail was on time. Very happy with the finish on this brands face plate too. Missed the need to order the antenna though. FYI, Do not try the stereo connections if the passenger air bag sensor under the hazard light has been disconnected. It will trip an air bag light sensor which will cost more $ to clear."

This review was modified by Volksfolk on October 06 2016 07:53:41 PM

What A DEAL.......

"I am enjoying my hair stand on end with the boss amp and the price makes it a head spinner. Your company knows what it means to be a consumer that doesn't have the cash flow to get the brand name items. And so, you make those name brand items affordable and it works great. My sons love the thumpin......Do I need to say anymore? "

Great prices and timely delivery!

"Excellent pricing and timely delivery as promised!"

This review was modified by RZRrider77 on October 03 2016 11:20:41 AM

"Speakers came in a very timely fashion as expected. Speakers were of high quality which were replacing speakers in a 1988 Chevy Pickup. Also included with the speakers were connection adapters so it was very install to install. Would highly recommend this company. "

This review was modified by Jandsmac on October 03 2016 09:57:16 AM

Excellent amount of Power

"Excellent amplifier for the money. Powering a 10in Sws D4 Alpine subwoofer 500rms and it hits harding than my Phoenix gold amplifier which coated $150 more than this."

Boss Navigation Radio.

"Second radio is find and perfect condition, first radio was damaged with a cracked face and Sonic sent a replacement out within 4 days because of the weekend. I am very happy with Sonic Electronics and will continue to purchase from them in the future!"

Sounds are LOUD! Prices very low!

"Great sounding speakers and powerful amp at super low pricing!"

Extremely poor service

"Extremely poor service, amazing how customer service continues to hang up on you when you try to call they have no idea how to transfer a call . numerous times we've tried to contact them and every time they hang up on you but when you place a new order they're happy to take your credit card number but never will provide any customer support"

Rep reply posted Oct-05-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“Thank you for letting us know this situation occurred. It is concerning to hear that you were hung up on and not given exceptional customer service. Something we pride ourselves on. We will be contacting you now to make this issue right. ”

taken care of

"I ordered the wrong part, yep that was my fault got the wrong year, then sonic helped me pick out the next wrong part. 3rd time they got in touch with an expert who even called the manufacturer the next day to make sure he would have me the right part. He was nice and funny.
Well the next day they mailed me the right part for free!
I did have to pay for shipping to send the stuff back. Lesson is make double sure you read everything, make sure you check manufacture date on your vehicle on the drivers door, and research what will fit and work before you buy stuff to plug into your harness or fit in your dash.

Flash sell and Flash shipping

"Flash sell saved 7% and they shipped immediately! Great products ant great prices. "

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.