Stores > SonicElectronix

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.7/10 8.7/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

2016-07-24

Great products!

"I always enjoy ordering products from you. You guys and girls are great and you have the fastest shipping I've ever dealt with. And your prices, best in the business. Keep up with the wonderful work you're doing and I'll keep ordering my electronics from you. Thanks so much, Jamie!"

This review was modified by Jamiehart on July 24 2016 06:35:56 PM

2016-07-22

Love sonic electronix

"Got my order super fast, easy to do. Keep up the good work. I will definitely be getting more stuff off this site"

This review was modified by Jessecorso90 on July 22 2016 07:02:16 PM

2016-07-22

Quick and a Hurry

"These guys are quick and fast on getting their product to me. I'm very pleased with their service. Great prices too!"

This review was modified by Pantherblack on July 22 2016 06:27:20 PM

2016-07-18

Loved it!!

"Great stuff n fast shipping to the door."

2016-07-17

Big mike

"Fast shipping and good price"

2016-07-15

Couldn't be happier.

"I placed my order over the weekend, it shipped promptly Monday morning, and was on my step by Wednesday. It arrived well packaged, and everything was nicely sealed and new (no damage to boxes or bags whatsoever). Everything I need for installation was included and the radio was installed in no time. It works perfectly. It was a major upgrade from the old one and I couldn't be happier. I have bought products from SonicElectronix before and have never had a problem. Always fast shipping and great products. Most of my friends purchase their products from them as well and I do recommend them for anyone looking for audio upgrades. If you purchase products from them you will not regret it. "

This review was modified by mt-bone16 on July 15 2016 07:58:00 PM

2016-07-15

Fast shipping! Great Speakers!

"Received product in 3 days of ordering. Came nicely packaged. Speakers were exactly as described and were easy to install with wires included. Thanks! "

2016-07-14

General Features description

"I ordered what was listed in the General Features description as Tweeters and Priced Per Pair. I ordered expecting 2 tweeters each as listed. After receiving only one tweeter I contacted Sonic and received a response stating that this was a glitch and that it now shows only one each. They contacted me and said that since this error was no fault of my own I will receive the second tweeter soon. I am very satisfied with this response. "

This review was modified by 42byvihj on July 26 2016 02:42:27 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-19-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. This is a rare occurrence of a product description error. We tried to contact you by phone to resolve this issue. We will now be contacting you by email.”

2016-07-13

Awsome Quality

"I was pleasantly surprised upon receiving the sub-woofer in such a timely manner. The quality is fantastic...just what I needed for my car to get the rich bass sound without rattling my windows..."

This review was modified by Cometman60 on July 13 2016 06:41:09 PM

2016-07-04

Fast delivery

"I have been buying from sonic for 3 years now. I even had to return a amp one time...no problem. The prices are great, they ship fast, and have most of the good brands. I never buy car audio locally her in dallas, always sonicelectronix!!!!!"

This review was modified by Tahfromdallas on July 04 2016 07:53:53 AM

2016-07-02

#happyhappyhappy

"Wonderful experience! Very helpful, fast shipping and easy to deal with - the way business should be. Thank you!"

This review was modified by MBPPAC on July 02 2016 09:13:56 AM

2016-06-26

WONDERFUL!

"I am really pleased with my purchase and it works great and it shipped to me fast I loved it."

This review was modified by vatwist on June 26 2016 05:46:32 PM

2016-06-24

Great system at a great price

"I purchased a whole system from Sonic (receiver-front components and rear speakers) and do they sound great. Got them in no time at all with quick shipping at a very good price."

This review was modified by slaacwadnmag on June 24 2016 05:21:22 AM

2016-06-20

Great company!

"Always have good deals and quick shipping! They carry lots of products and even have tutorials on YouTube. Keep up the great work guys!"

2016-06-17

Quick shipment and amazing deal

"I received my Amp very fast and hooked it up the same day! I already had my subs wired to 2ohms and wanted more so then I rewired down to 1ohm and noticed a huge difference. I am very satisfied with my order. Couldn't have asked for a better Amp for the price!"

This review was modified by Dwarrior1000 on June 17 2016 06:14:37 PM

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.