Stores > SonicElectronix

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
2017-02-06

dont buy from them if you are in canada

"bought a soundscape VRN64HB. It did not say gps maps are U.S. only. They replied to my email telling me to contact the manufacturer. The manufacturer said since I purchased it from sonic I had to deal with them. Sonic never replied to any other email after the first one. also the customer service line is a lie, no matter what time of day you call it says at capacity. worst customer service I have ever experienced "

This review was modified by jabis4 on February 13 2017 11:58:59 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-13-2017

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We thoroughly apologize for this inconvenience. Strong and exceptional customer service is something we promote ourselves on. We will call you up to see what we can do about your map in your vehicle. ”

2017-02-02

Legit Seller-- Sennheiser Authorized Retailer

"I purchased Sennheizer ie80 earbuds from SonicElectronix because, at the time ,they were running an oncredible sale. I double checked with the official Sennheiser website, and these guys were on the authorized retailer list, so I purchased with confidence. The package arrived very quickly and in great shape. Product is legit and works perfectly. I'm very happy with the purchase and experience."

This review was modified by treeninja504 on February 07 2017 12:00:24 AM

2017-01-29

Top shelf !!

"Great price and fast shipping "

This review was modified by Cruzman369 on January 31 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-01-23

Everything but the antenna adaptor...

"EDIT: Changed rating from 3 stars to 5 stars. I contacted the customer service department through email and was connected to Paul who was able to fulfill my request in a matter of two emails. I suggest emailing for any customer support needs as you will have documentation of your query, but they are also very quick in responding even when the call queue is full, as it typically is.

I ordered a Pioneer MVH-X390BT for my 2003 Toyota Matrix. I purchased from SonicElectronix because the price was $5 cheaper than Crutchfield and I believed that I was getting the same installation accessories that Crutchfield provided, i.e. the dash mounting kit, wire harness, and antenna adaptor, because that is what was shown in the pictures at the top of the pop-up window when I clicked the "Get up to $30 FREE in installation accessories." link when viewing the Pioneer unit.

Once I received the package, in a very quick manner I must say, I was pleased to find the dash kit and wiring harness, but was disappointed to not find the antenna adaptor. So, I went back and checked out the same link again. Lo and behold, there was text at the bottom of the window stating, "In addition to dash kits and harnesses, select GM (General Motors) vehicles and some other vehicles require an AM/FM radio antenna adaptor so you can convert your factory antenna size to standard aftermarket size. Following your order, if your vehicle requires a non-standard kit or harness, or an antenna adapter, we will contact you at no obligation via phone or email to offer you the necessary accesssories for installation. This offer only applies to vehicles designed for and marketed in the United States."

I'm assuming that Sonic Electronix will contact me to offer me the adaptor, however it seems that it should be part of the kit provided. I have priced the necessary part on a few sites, and the price ranges from $5.99 and up, which puts the overall cost more than Crutchfield, and time without being able to use the AM/FM radio capabilities of my new unit. The other odd thing is that SonicElectronix's site says that the adapter needed will not fit my Matrix.

I hope somebody from SonicElectronix will contact me to correct this issue for me, and future purchasers.

This review was modified by maloneync on January 25 2017 10:15:02 AM

2017-01-22

Great Customer Service

"Great Customer Service, great prices, Fast Shipping, my new eBay store to go to."

This review was modified by redbaron2424 on January 24 2017 08:00:03 PM

2017-01-21

Boss CD Player Purchase

"Arrived in three days with free shipping method. Easy installation . Appreciated factory radio connector and mounting kit included in purchase at no additional cost. Prices are always good."

This review was modified by rmksfisher on January 24 2017 12:02:16 AM

2017-01-21

Grrreeaatttt!!!!

"This is the second time I have ordered from sonic electronix, and as before I have had no problems. Prices are great, service is great, and delivery is great."

This review was modified by Bacachris on January 24 2017 12:02:09 AM

2017-01-20

Fast!!! Everything works as stated!

"Online purchase received within 2 days. Was shipped tightly packaged. Everything works great and sounds amazing although the jbl amp will go into protect mode when pushed hard. Nvx sub can't handle even half the power of the amp before it distorts horribly if not tuned correctly. Also pioneer app radio is a joke. Overall it sounds great for the money."

This review was modified by Efeezy on January 24 2017 12:01:48 AM

2017-01-20

All here but the back order

"Overall my experiences with Sonic has been very positive my only issue is out of 11 orders (multiple items per order) 2 items were on back order. To be fair Sonic immediately contacted me to see if I'd like to wait for items or get a refund. I chose both times to wait and I'm still waiting. Customer service on phone and via email is professional and knowledgeable. They are quick to ship and use UPS which is the shipper I would've used.

Sonic is a great company and I'll do business with them again, often. I strongly recommend them.

This review was modified by marcusanton95 on January 24 2017 12:01:36 AM

2017-01-16

Extremly Fast and Great Priced!!

"Awesome service and freight!! Order one morning and the next morning it was sitting at my door step when I got home from work!!"

This review was modified by preynolds-83289 on January 18 2017 09:00:03 AM

2017-01-15

Nice price, but?

"My order for the car receiver included the wiring harness for my 89 Mustang, too bad it was the wrong one. Nowhere does your website allow me to choose the 6 speaker option. I ended up buying the correct one from a competitor, they had that option listed."

This review was modified by Rocktucker on January 17 2017 04:00:02 AM

2017-01-12

Great Place to Buy!

"Get equipment purchased fast, on time and never banged up or damaged on delivery. Knowledgeable on phone for customer service or Tech help. Also competitive pricing! This is my 4th Purchase. Thanks! "

This review was modified by RGB2017 on January 17 2017 12:01:14 AM

2017-01-08

Delivery on Fiio!

"Got what I ordered, got it real fast. Paid just a little and you know I'm happy at last. SonicElectronix you rock!"

2017-01-06

GUTTER GUTTER!

"Everything is awesome sauce. Always been and always will be. That's all I have to say about that "

2016-12-29

Still Waiting for Return Authorization!!!!

"Ordered a subwoofer system for my son and the day we received it we realized it was too large for his car. Called for a return authorization and the customer service rep said he would email it right over. Never received it!! So I called again and when asked if I would like a rep to call me back, I did that and he never called!! The third time I called, I was waiting on hold so went online and requested a return authorization but never received it either. I am on hold for the fourth time, 9th in line. I wonder how long this will take me?? Bad customer service!!!!!"

Rep reply posted Dec-30-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We are glad we got this issue resolved. Please check your email for further instructions. ”

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,443 merchant members.