Stores > SonicElectronix

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-08-19

They helped me save money!!

"What company, when shopping on their website, gives you pupils to help you save money?!? This one does! Quick and easy checkout, super fast shipping! Thank you so much!! "

This review was modified by Bolt2015 on August 19 2016 05:55:09 PM

2016-08-16

What Customer Service ???

"I placed a 225.00 order a month ago and still have not received it. After waiting for 3 weeks for my order I spent 3 days of trying to contact them about the order. The "Verification Team" finally responded to my email and tried to blame UPS and told me to file a claim, even though the order had never shipped. Now they will not answer the phone, return my phone calls or respond to my emails to let me know whats going on even though they already accepted payment from me a month ago. Sounds a little like FRAUD, don't it ??? "

This review was modified by M_Nickel on August 24 2016 03:43:55 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-23-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We try our best to make sure all orders are safe to ship. Our verification team diligently makes sure that no issues arise when placing an order. We will be contacting you now to resolve this issue. ”

2016-08-14

Top Notch Selection, Prices, and Customer Service

"I have placed three orders through Sonic Electronix and every one has been exact and shipping is very fast. I will continue to use their site in the future. "

This review was modified by DobyDab on August 14 2016 06:49:14 PM

2016-08-11

Sonic Electronics Superb. Suburb Refurb Blurb, kinda disturbed & perturbed

"Purchased refurbished UE Megaboom Bluetooth speaker from Sonic Electronix. Sounds great, all functions work except charging. Charger works on other devices, assuming problem is with speaker itself. Updated speaker firmware, using most current app for android tablet. Contacted UE, awaiting reply. Will return it to Sonic Electronix if necessary. First time purchasing a refurb of any kind, might be the last. No fault of Sonic, expect them to process a return/exchange just as efficiently as the original purchase. Will buy from Sonic again when the opportunity arises."

This review was modified by tkhabib on August 11 2016 10:19:43 PM

2016-08-09

Great

"Great product love it recommend you buy one"

This review was modified by McDougie33593 on August 09 2016 04:32:37 PM

2016-08-07

Flawless purchase

"I needed some 6.5" full range speakers for my '03 Tahoe, since the factory Bose ones were either blowed or sounded crappy. I went straight to SonicElectronix.com and found 2 sets of Autotek's for under $40 and they were delivered in less than a week! Everything was packaged up nicely with no damages whatsoever. And they play great too! Thanks for the great service SonicElectronix! I will be making more purchases in the near future, probably get that 4000 watt Autotek monoblock. "

This review was modified by ReeseTheBeast on August 07 2016 07:57:38 PM

2016-08-04

I want more.

"Excellent pricing, fast shipping, and plan on buying more. "

This review was modified by Ryan.West on August 04 2016 07:17:54 PM

2016-08-03

Best place to buy JBL

"Ive spent a few grand on my system and its all from sonic. Great shipping and prices. Returns are easy but you do have to buy your own shipping label, since most of these items are pretty heavy it makes sense. They are a seller on amazon as well so you can pick your method. I had UPS lose one six hundred dollar shipment and sonic not only made it right but shipped the same items back out to me the next day. Customer service is also very helpful and have never steered me wrong"

2016-07-30

Grear deal

"I love the dvd player and it was shipped fast and in good condition you guys are great, thanks for the services. "

This review was modified by Rodney1990 on July 30 2016 04:19:44 AM

2016-07-29

Hyper Sonic BOMB Electronix

"for every order ive order they all arrived timely and in packaged well. no damage to my electronic toys delivered. thank for great service and I really like all the information about each product you sell. really helps consumer to be a wise shopper, THANKS"

2016-07-27

Great seller

"I've used sonicelectronix a few times for various products. Everything always arrive in a prompt and timely fashion and is always well packaged. "

2016-07-24

Great products!

"I always enjoy ordering products from you. You guys and girls are great and you have the fastest shipping I've ever dealt with. And your prices, best in the business. Keep up with the wonderful work you're doing and I'll keep ordering my electronics from you. Thanks so much, Jamie!"

This review was modified by Jamiehart on July 24 2016 06:35:56 PM

2016-07-22

Love sonic electronix

"Got my order super fast, easy to do. Keep up the good work. I will definitely be getting more stuff off this site"

This review was modified by Jessecorso90 on July 22 2016 07:02:16 PM

2016-07-22

Quick and a Hurry

"These guys are quick and fast on getting their product to me. I'm very pleased with their service. Great prices too!"

This review was modified by Pantherblack on July 22 2016 06:27:20 PM

2016-07-18

Loved it!!

"Great stuff n fast shipping to the door."

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.