Stores > SonicElectronix

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10

2016-01-31

Very satisfied

"My subwoofer box shipped extremely quickly, especially for something so large. Great experience!"

2016-01-31

I got the beat!

"Got me a pair of Kicker C84 (10C84) that work great! "

2016-01-30

This company rates a 10!

"I have had to return and get credits and reorders due to my error in ordering, and this company has been a joy to work with! I am impressed!"

This review was modified by CDixon62 on January 30 2016 04:04:10 PM

2016-01-29

spp2250/ BAD MAMMA JAMMA!!!

"I just got through installing my stinger spp2250 agm battery in my 15 altima and it is a power house! I have 3 amplifiers totaling 3,300 true rms watts. Massive audio subs, mids, and highs. RE audio 2,500 rms mono block "THE BEAST" And two Rockville rxa-f2 2400 4 channel amplifiers @ 100w rms. I had major voltage problems until today. Now my system doesn't drop below 13.2v wide open. I am going to upgrade the alternator next. I could not have bult this system without sonic electronics. They keep there prices low and there service high. I plan on purchasing many more products from sonic electronics in the future. They truly are my favorite seller."

This review was modified by adrianizaiah on January 29 2016 05:58:16 PM

2016-01-27

Very Pleased

"I didn't need to contact Sonic Electronix for anything but I'm sure their services is great. Their pricing was the best around and free 2-day shipping. My subwoofer and amplifier arrived packaged very securely, it would have taken extreme negligence on the shipper's part to somehow damage my order. Very pleased and I recommend to all my friends looking for audio equipment."

This review was modified by TruthFatality on January 27 2016 08:08:31 AM

2016-01-25

My truck is shakin

"All the products are super great especially for the price, I would recommend sonic electronixs to anyone!"

This review was modified by Aman254 on January 25 2016 06:18:47 AM

2016-01-24

Sonic Elecetronix

"10/10 excellent customer service and experience"

This review was modified by DopeAssEddy on January 24 2016 05:40:34 PM

2016-01-22

Top Quality Seller

"Great store my speakers shipped out very fast and arrived very fast they were great looking and sound great A++ seller I will definitely buy more from them and 100% recommend them to everyone "

This review was modified by BigLarr1977 on January 22 2016 11:32:52 PM

2016-01-21

Beats One Big Name Car Audio Stores by a Lot

"I couldn't be any more pleased. The service was great, the shipment arrived very quick (5 days including the weekend), and the quality was exactly what the big guys who sale "toys" for a "car" would have sold me, but a lot less.

I was referred to SonicElectronix by an representative of Metra, when I was making sure I had the correct trim part number for my car.

For the record, I ordered:

a SiriusXM SXV300v1
($45 compared to $79.99 that the toy guys wanted) ,

PAC RadioPRO5 RP5-GM41
(they came close at $115 to price matching Wal-Mart, the toy guys wanted $229),

and a Metra 95-3314G
(at $11.99, it was roughly 24% of the $49.99 price of the toy guys wanted ).

Overall, these three parts were $186.99 less. They all work or look great, they are already installed in my car, and I'm very pleased with the quality.

The SonicElectronix rep did tell me over the phone that I'd need a Metra Metra 40-EU55, which turns out that I didn't, as that part was similar to a part included in the Pac ProRadio. I will be returning that part.

(Update) After writing this review, I called them and told them about the extra part I needed to return. I spoke with Maximilian who gave me credit and told me to keep the part. Turns out the shipping was almost as much as the part.

Again, I had a great experience with these guys.

This review was modified by tex500 on January 21 2016 11:44:18 AM

2016-01-20

Really good products!!!

"Nvx yeaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!"

2016-01-20

great experience

"Thanks for a great product @ awesome price"

2016-01-18

jammer

"Loved the quick shipment received it several days early and it was everything I expected. I will order again and recommend a friend."

This review was modified by jammer357 on January 18 2016 09:32:52 AM

2016-01-18

Great seller

"Items arrived fast and the speakers are exactly what I needed.
I will be buying from Sonic electronic again.

This review was modified by SFCJONES on January 26 2016 11:19:01 AM

2016-01-15

Great costumer service

"Really pleased with not only the products i got but also the costumer service of this company. They sure take that extra step to help clients with all their questions and problems. They are a great team. I will definitely recommend them."

This review was modified by Djsecuaz on January 15 2016 05:55:56 AM

2016-01-14

Hidden Gem!

"I'm thrilled to have come across your company for stereo equipment for my car. The prices are excellent and I look forward to doing more business with you all in the upcoming weeks."

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.