SonicElectroniCoupons

• Address: 28340 Avenue Crocker Suite 102-202 Valencia, CA 91355
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10

"They were quick and easy to work with. They made it easy to make a return on my error."

"Product arrived in good shape, and as described. There was no manual interaction with the seller (as often happens when things go well and straightforward)... I wish more people would post reviews when they have a POSITIVE experience!

I would shop with this seller again.

"Ordered the parts necessary to install a Pioneer double-din into a '06 Dodge Durango. Harness, antenna adapter, and mounting kit. Great prices. Parts arrived quickly and exactly as described. I was able to install the stereo with full CAN-BUS compatibility, in less than an hour. Looks and sounds great. Very pleased. Thanks!"

"Best customer services in USA. I had ordered MR DJ amplifier speaker all in one system which had worked fine other than the remote. All I had to do is call customer services and they had send me a replacement remote control which is working great with my unit and I am enjoying it so much.
Thanks again sonic electronix.

"***Remeber people you get what you Pay for...***
looks cool but lacks everything! going to return for better radio.

"super fast shipping! products look and like new! will buy from again!!"

"Great fast service
Would definetily order again

"Sonic Electronix is AWSOME. They have the BEST customer service I have ever encountered."

"Great selection, lowest price on the web, fast processing of the order and free delivery. What's not to like??"

"Just received the same deck for the 2nd time, and still the cd player is garbage.....it will NOT accept a cd and reads disk error. it makes a grinding noise just like the first cd player I sent back to sonic in the first place except they hit me with a restock fee so im even more in the hole for the same crap. Im leaving this true review and even made a video for customer care to receive so they can see with their own eyes. Cutomer service is fine but product was CRAP! Overall dissatisfied!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for the repeated defects you've experienced. Alpine radios are known to be one of the most reliable manufacturers; it's truly unfortunate you've now had two separate issues with the same product. Our company is sympathetic towards the situation and for this reason we've made every effort to assist you.

Upon the first return no restocking fee was assessed, we merely replaced the item for the same radio. We thought the problem was resolved until just a few days ago when you communicated that your replacement was also defective. In light of this, we've generated a pre-paid label so you can return the item at our expense. Once the stereo's received, a full refund will be issued as you've requested: no fee will be imposed upon you. Despite the fact that we can't quality control any merchandise we carry, we'll absolutely stand behind you when such an issue arises.”

"I will never purchase anything from Sonic electronix again because they don't care about the customer they only want money. I wish that I would have read some of the reviews before I even wasted my time. Beware if you can help it don't look their way."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“Sonic Electronix is renowned for offering exceptional customer support; we apologize if your experience left you feeling otherwise. After attempting to find your specific transaction, the Order ID you referenced is invalid. Therefore, we're unable to ascertain what exactly caused you to have such a negative opinion of our business. If you could please update this review to reflect a valid Order ID, we'd appreciate the opportunity to investigate this further. Thank you!”

"Best experience buying online, top of the line equipment at great prices. Highly recommend Sonic Electronix."

"Arrived quicker than the estimated date works as it should and will be ordering from them again"

"Great prices on everything and fast shipping! Good, polite, customer service as well which is becoming more of (unfortunately) a rare thing! Definitely plan on shopping with these guys again!"

"I purchased a sony XM-ZZR3301 class D amp from SonicElectronix on 8/1/14 that was a fri evening this amp was at my door wed .b4 5pm, awesome!! This amp hits like a MAD BEAST !! IT vibrates every inch of my 99awd astro and hard!! Ive always been a sony man and amps like this is the reason why and the price cant be beat for the power and quality!! Keep up the good work SonicElectronix, i will be ordering from y'all again in the future!!!
Thanks Gary

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.