• SonicElectronix SonicElectronix Elite Status

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10

2015-08-02

"Would easily come back to Sonic for equipment purchases."

2015-07-28

"Great selection, user friendly website, great prices, and ships fast! Thanks guys!"

2015-07-27

"They have a wide variety of products priced affordable. I like the brands they have to offer. Delivered Very fast. Very friendly and professional customer service."

2015-07-26

"They have great pricing, selection and customer service! Every time I've called with a problem or concern, there was always a friendly Representative. Wish I wouldve known about years earlier!"

2015-07-26

"Hi, this is my fourth purchase from Sonic Electronics, which is where I get the best service and products. Four purchases really speaks for itself...."

2015-07-24

"awesome. wish i had more places or reasons or things for aftermarket items. wide variety of things. definitively recommend you guys to friends."

2015-07-19

"I received order 19764921 when Sonic said it would come. I installed these Clarion 6x9 speakers in my 92 Mitsubishi Mighty Max. They sound great. Happy and satisfied. Yes I would recommend these speakers and I would recommend Sonic Electronix."

2015-07-17

"Great service, quick follow-up and refund on order that was delivered by UPS to wrong address. Super fast shipping, great prices and promotions!"

2015-07-16

"I love the honesty and sincerity your advisors gave me when i called. They didn't just tell me what i wanted to hear. They were patient and informative. I was given the best advice for the particular application i had and i am beyond satisfied and impressed. I will now and alway trust in this company. Thank you for listening and to your fantastic web site, with all the wealth of knowledge to be found. I have a cart full of equipment already, and will be back for sure. To say i will recommended this company would be a understatement. Thank you Sonic Electronix. "

2015-07-12

"I got a set of soundstream R1 124 they were on time and the price was great, I'm in the breaking in period and can't wait to see what they can do. Just hope they can handle what I'm going to do to them with a 1800 watt D amp."

2015-07-10

"It was exactly what was described. Great value on what is included. The two additional lugs were included."

2015-07-10

"Everything as it should be - my new standard for judging service.
Thprice was excellent. Best I found.
Ordering was easy, As it should be.
Shipping and Delivery was as advertised. As it should be. Nothing more, nothing less. Oh, and it was no charge. Bonus.
Delivery was as expected and the product was received with everything that was supposed to be included and no damage.
This was my first purchase but I will now check Sonic as part of my on-line shopping.
Bottom line, no drama. As it should be.
Thanks for that, this customer appreciates it."

2015-07-09

"I love this site. Everything you said came through. I got my order on time and it all works Thank You Very Much Samantha Milligan"

2015-07-09

"they have stood behind the product. i purchased the pyle PLBT72G.

problems with it and without question, sent rta.......trust all will work out well. I plan on purchasing another head unit and have professionally installed.

like there prices and their word.

len"

2015-07-09

"Came as described. Perfect for my application. Very satisfied with the product, service, and price."

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.