• SonicElectronix SonicElectronix Elite Status

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

" I was looking to replace my factory speakers, since I added my own subwoofer, to make my system louder. A friend of mine referred me to sonic and made a purchase of some Mb quart.
Did not like them, Ended up buying some cerwin vega, much much better. Sonic electronic made it easy. Great job great selection!

"Exceptional pricing and quality, brand new product. Could not find a better price online or in store."

"SonicElectronix is an excellent vendor, highly recommended. Fast shipping and low prices. I've been shopping there for 4 years, and I have yet to be disappointed. Buy with confidence."

"Ordered 4 speakers and a stereo. It was supposed to come with an installation kit and wiring adapter. The wiring adapter didn't show up. I called and one is supposed to be sent out. I was disappointed that it'll be another week to get it, and that the person I talked to said the shipping couldn't be rushed. "

"price was very good and reasonably. very fast shipping and product was package good and in good condition when received."

"Quick delivery, excellence product, and you are the best SonicElectronix."

"I am very happy with my purchase would recommend Sonic Electronix to anyone looking to get the best out of their car audio."

"Great price products is A+ "

"The subs are pretty loud at 1 ohm."

"The products were great and 1/3 the price of local costs.

"Ordered a West coast Customs 1500.1 monoblock amplifier for an awesome price of 84 dollars shipped to me for free. Brand new Product not refurbished or used. Shipping also was under 3 days ! Will definitely order from againg and recommend to colleagues and family. A++"

"I did not receive my order yet. I placed my order 9-9-15 and I was told I could expect it by around 9-24-15. The product I ordered was an alternator, that being said I was told it was built upon order and that is why it would take so long. To be fair I can not asses the service fully but from what I have seen so far the service has been good."

"overall my experience with sonic has been pretty good,at one point i had a few oders that went to another customer and even an old address which i had to track down...and i swore i wouldnt comeback...but they sell good product at decent prices and i just got another vehicle so i came back and they did not disappoint! "

"The radio I ordered arrived a couple days later than it stated. Caused an issue since it was for my daughters car and she was leaving for college. Would have just purchased it locally if I knew of the delay.

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.