SonicElectroniCoupons

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

"I'm very happy for your service and product will order in the future thankyou so much!!!"

"I absolutely love the service and prices at Sonic. You guys always have what I'm looking for at the best prices. I've been ordering through Sonic for ten years now and have never stayed. Keep up the solid work!"

"Excellent product at a great price. It was triple boxed, fast shipping. Will definitely order again."

"I've ordered BOSS stereo along with a Scosche dash kit for my Subaru to replace stock radio. I was surprised as a single DIN stereo did not fit a single DIN dash being about 1/6 inch wider than the slot in dash. But I completely understand that this is not SonicElectronix's fault. I've contacted their customer support asking for replacement with a Metra dash, though their customer support rep explained that all the dashes they had on sale were manufactured by the same company so the dimensions of the dash slot were same for Scosche and Metra. Customer support rep advised me on ways to trim the dash I've purchased which took me about 40 minutes and my new stereo perfectly fitted the dash. While I am going to purchase only original parts in the future, I have to admit that SonicElectronix has a great website that makes it easy to match parts for your specific vehicle make, year and model; and their customer support is outstanding."

"Great service, great product... Highly recommend!"

"They always have the best prices, top notch customer service, they go out of their way to make sure returns are completed easily and quickly... There is NO other car audio store I buy from online than SonicElectronix"

"Great price and fast delivery. What more can you ask for?"

"Very good service, fast shipping. Very nice having the installation kit included"

"i ordered a new lockpick. it was clearly refurbished. parts were missing. still don't have the missing parts, although i claimed it 4 weeks ago
i will never order anything again. this store sucks

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-14-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“We appreciate you shedding some insight into your recent experience with us. Regrettably, the particular item you order does not come with the usb cable you wanted. That item must be purchased separately. Please let us know if there is any way, we can further assist you!”

"Everything was correct and every item I received worked correctly. Will definitely be buying every part of my sound system from SonicElectronix! "

"Fast shipping and accurate information regarding items that I purchased. After several years of doing business with SonicElectronics, I will be continuing my business here. Thanks again."

"I love shopping with sonicelectronix, The prices are by far the best when it comes to car audio and customer service is a 10 outta 10. "

"Great seller,shipped fast,I'm happy with my purchase."

"Hello Everyone,
I'm International Customer
(Sonic Electronix, Inc) cannot guarantee the customer needs and satisfaction that is mean (Sonic Electronix, Inc) are not good trusted company and I will let all the people know how you deal with new customers, i will search how can i make complaint about this company and i don't like (Sonic Electronix, Inc) and i will complaint about (Sonic Electronix, Inc)Because They Hold The Money From The Credit Card For Ten Days, And They Sold The Last Pieces Of The Products That I Paid For It By My Credit Card ,So They Waste My Time, All That For What For Photocopiers Of My Credit Card And Valid I.D, And I Have Been Sent All That. They Didn't Inform Me About That Before I Pay From My Credit Card And After They Hold The Money From My Credit Card They Inform Me That They Need Credit Card Authorization/Fax Verification And Not Just That Only They Start To Sell The Products That I Paid For It Because It Was The Last Piece In Stock And After Almost Two Weeks They Didn't Start To Ship My Order And They Have A Slow Respond.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-09-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“While we understand your frustration with our verifications process; unfortunately we must take these measures to ensure our customers are safe from identity theft and other forms of internet fraud. We apologize that the items you wanted are no longer available. Although we experience a large volume of support requests via email, your happiness is our priority. Please contact our Customer Service Department so that we may help you find product alternatives that work for you!”

"I found the site to be very user-friendly. I received confirmations and received the product exactly when promised. The packaging was great, and the product exactly as described. The free wiring kit was a great bonus!"

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.