Store Information Store Info
SonicElectroni Coupons
  • Rating 8.40/10 1,106 reviews

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
    SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • SonicElectronix contact information

• Address: 28340 Avenue Crocker Suite 102-202 Valencia, CA 91355
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10

All 1,120 Customer Reviews

"SonicElectronix is one the electronic website i trust. The shipping is quick i have always received my products in 2 days. I needed to exchange of the the subs i ordered because it made a scratching noise when you pushed down on the dust cap and they replaced it with no hassle. They have great prices and their customer service is awesome. Shop here you wont regret it. "

"Best prices ever!!!! I just purchase some kicker cover and it took only 2 days to get it!! also the price was so good, I payed half price!!! "

"Great prices and quick delivery. Very helpful on tech support too. "

"The equipment works great. And the time it took the get hear was great. This issue I have was I was never told by sonic or the shipping company. That they were going to ship out two packages. I drive down to get the delivery only to find out the next day there was another part to my order. 60 miles to pick up the package and I had to wait another day. They could have saved me the trip. "

"Could not be less impressed.
They list things that they do not have, and cannot get, and tie your money up while you wait for a refund.
I was interested in exchanging for an item they DID have but they couldn't do that because they don't actually have ANYTHING in stock. To exchange for another produce you have to "Order it" and wait and see if they can get and reship that item. :(

"I bought a Pioneer AppRadio 3 from Sonic Electronix. When I went to install the stereo I plugged it in and found that the digitizer was damaged and it look as though it had been opened previously as the harness had been cut. I took the stereo back to Sonic Electronix and explained the situation to the guy at the counter. He removed the stereo from the box and inspected it for damage and found none. He then got a RA number from the warranty department and said I should receive my refund in a couple of days. I then got an email from the warranty department stating that after inspection of the unit the warranty was void because of physical damage, of which there was none, and that they were returning the unit to me. I replied back to them explaining that I didn't even get the chance to install the unit because it did not work out of the box and that they sold me a damaged unit. Their response was that they only sell brand new manufacture sealed items, which is a lie as they have a 60 day return policy, and they leave it up to the manufacturer to do the quality on their products. None the less they sold me a faulty product and refuse to refund my money and take responsibility for it. I wasted $380 on a stereo I cannot use. I am a long time customer that has sent countless friends to them, but I cannot send anyone to them anymore for fear they will pull this kind of stunt with them and make me look bad for suggesting them. Stay away from Sonic Electronix. There are other good companies that actually stand behind their products."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-22-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“We offer all of our customers one of the best return policies on the market, that being a 60-day money back guarantee. We're delighted to accept returns for various reasons; if you're unhappy with the product, it's defective, etc. However there are restrictions to this policy and physical damage is one of them. When your item was returned our associate did note a slight line on the screen, but he's not the person to qualify the warranty of your product. Thus your radio was given to our Warranty Department who tested and performed their diagnostic: that line was a crack on the screen in which was the source of the problem you noted. Unfortunately a situation of this nature isn't covered under warranty. Our company's certainly sympathetic towards the issue and offered an exclusive deal on a new unit, but we weren't able to reach an agreement. If you're willing to reconsider, please let us know as we're more than willing to help you out.”

"I received my order right on the date I was informed when I purchased my two amps. Still haven't installed them because they are going on a project truck I'm restoring. The only bad thing I have to say is that I never received a call back from customer service on a question I asked. Which was that I purchased the two amps on a promotional email that sent me to a link that stated that I would receive a free amp kit on the two amps I purchased but I never found out why I couldn't or if I still could. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-22-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with our business! Our company takes great pride in promptly fulfilling each and every order; we're pleased that you were able to experience this first-hand. However, it's unfortunate to hear of the service troubles you encountered. Our company excels in offering top tier support, yet evidently that wasn't the case here. We're curious in what capacity you requested a callback (i.e. through our phone system or a physical representative) so we can address this issue internally. Nonetheless, we're more than willing to investigate the amplifier installation offer and find a personalized solution just for you. We invite you to call us at 877-289-7664 or return our email at your convenience.”

"Hello thank you for your respond ok well I did not received anything yet I think I must of put the wrong address its not 77777 country club dr apt 151 no more the correct address is 81256 begonia ct indio ca 92201 can you please ship it back to this current address THANK YOU."

"Excellent service, attention and some concern for the buyer to have it actually requested and in record time."

"Excellent communication, Super fast shipping as quoted, very reasonable prices that beat competitors, Overall very good selection of products and knowledge"

"I have made multiple purchase from sonic in the last couple of months, and i have been very pleased with there fast shipping, i get exactly what i ordered. I am very please with this site and it's prices. I would defiantly recommend others to purchase from soncicelectronix!"

"The ordering experience was fast and easy. I received the product within one day after my order by Ontrac, which was awesome - it was well-packaged and arrived in good shape. I would definitely recommend SonicElectronix to any of my friends. I found the best prices for almost everything I researched. I wish I didn't have to pay the 9% tax because they have a warehouse in California, but oh well. I am still trying out the mixer and thats another story... Thank you SonicElectronix."

"Responsive etailor with good pricing, efficient shipping."

"I couldn't be more impressed with this company, I have made two purchases in the last six months and they will be my go too source for all things stereo! I know they go beyond car stereos and I will be checking their selection on other items as well. The pricing, delivery along with product selection, and excellent customer service will keep me coming back!
check them out!

"Thanks. Nice service, good stuff, carry shipping. "