Stores > SonicElectronix

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10

2016-05-02

Not bad for a 15in box

"So far I'm waiting for my subs to come in mail but overall satisfied with the box. Box wrapping seem in great condition but only this I saw that wasn't a good sign was that the box had one end cut too much "

2016-05-02

top electronics for less!!

"Great product! and the price was even better!! Very quick shipping of the order as well. Thanks for great customer service!"

This review was modified by Moffetkustoms on May 02 2016 06:36:11 AM

2016-04-30

PHENOMENAL POWERFUL SOUND

"AWESOME RADIO For my 2000 limited ford explorer"

2016-04-28

This seller is really a great and safe company to buy from.

" This company really seems to know their products and their support for the customer is #1. I will definitely buy from this company again."

This review was modified by kenb.kdb on April 28 2016 03:10:35 PM

2016-04-28

"This is the second unit we have purchased from SonicElectronix. We install these in customer vehicles, and they have worked great. Sonic's system makes the transaction very quick and simple. Order and shipping status is also promptly reported. "

This review was modified by Johnnyblade on April 28 2016 06:00:06 AM

2016-04-24

Sonictacular

"Great service, products and prompt shipping. I always enjoy their selection and updated products even when I'm not purchasing anything. A very good store."

This review was modified by Jaboran1 on April 24 2016 07:13:25 PM

2016-04-23

Always great

"Always packaged well, always ships fast, will keep ordering, great service, and the prices are great"

This review was modified by Laramiejordan on April 25 2016 05:50:46 PM

2016-04-22

Love this site

"They always have competitive prices and great gear! Just got the kicker comp 8" and this thing jumps so hard! Absolutely satisfied."

2016-04-22

GREAT!

"I don't know where to start, but Sonics customer service is the best I've received in years. Everyone that had a part during and with my purchase was GREAT! On time shipping, the handling of making sure I got the right accessories, the quick email responses. I will continue to shop with Sonics Electronics again, thanks and keep up the good work."

This review was modified by Bighobdog29 on April 22 2016 06:15:20 PM

2016-04-21

Excellent customer service!!

"I purchased a Clarion NX405 to replace an older clarion unit I had in my truck for several years. I wanted a Nav unit and also wanted to add a back up camera to the truck. Sonic had the best price anywhere for this unit so I ordered it and a Boyo camera to mount in my tailgate handle. After getting everything installed, the unit and camera worked great, but I just could not get the same sound I had with the older unit. I tried adjusting everything, including various settings on my main and sub amps. Contacted Sonic about returning the unit and exchanging for the NX605 which just happened to have a price break. It would only be about $60 more for the 605. I was quickly given a return authorization and links to purchase a discounted UPS shipping label. To my surprise, when Sonic received my return unit, they sent me an email saying my order for the NX605 was ready to ship and had included a camera adapter cable that I didn't even know I needed. I was also sent a link to a Paypal invoice for the difference in price! No effort at all on my part to get this exchange done except a few mouse clicks. Now that is customer service!! Happy to report that I am loving the Clarion NX605 with its many sound quality adjustments. Navigation is working great as well. Thanks Sonic!"

This review was modified by ChuckMager on April 21 2016 05:04:14 AM

2016-04-17

First choice in Audio retailers

"Sonicelectronix is the best in the business.
Whether it's quality, pricing , customer service and shipping they are bar none the best.

This review was modified by Tmc420 on April 17 2016 05:59:21 PM

2016-04-12

Over Promised & Under Delivered

"Before making a purchase I was elated you offered customer assistance w/ finding correct product. So, after speaking w/ a rep. he assured me the product I needed Was a Mechman alternator. According to your company's website along w/ the reps assurance; it would take no more than 3-5 days along with shipping to total approx 7-10 days. We are outside the agreed timeframe which you all broke!! Your company prides itself on rectifying issues which I called in order for you all to remedy the problem. First your CS is rarely avail; always prompts me to call back or choose to have a call back which doesn't work I've tried (no call back). Second, when I finally reached your Manager on duty he offered little to no assistance in the matter. Due to the lack of professionalism on your company's part I'll NEVER purchase anything from you all EVER; nor will I EVER referr anyone here to have this same level of DISHONESTY HAPPEN AGAIN!!! "

This review was modified by Lastsale99 on April 12 2016 02:46:29 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-15-2016

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“Thanks for sharing your experience with us. There was an error on our listing that showed the Mechman Alternator to be available within 3-5 days of the purchase date. This was an error and has since been corrected. Mechman Alternators are made to order and generally take 2-5 weeks to be received once the order has been placed.

We completley understand your frustration in relation to on-goings of this order, it will be investigated further and we will be reaching out to you soon by phone.”

2016-04-09

"I love sonic electronix because they are so much cheaper than most other places and delivery is typically super quick. I would have given them 5 stars but I just purchased an amp from them and when I got it both fuses were blown causing me to go out and buy a pack but other than that im happy."

2016-04-09

Fast and easy service

"Product was as described, the process was easy and I had the speakers in a few days. Thank you"

2016-04-08

Very satisfied

"Great door speakers fast delivery "

This review was modified by Josh19941 on April 08 2016 09:37:42 PM

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.