SonicElectroniCoupons

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10

"It was a return. Very easy. Thank You!"

"Good sound quality,great product and price"

"great store,customer services,and prices"

"Purchased a car stereo receiver a couple months ago; the radio function never worked well; screen was flaky, overall low manufacture quality. Sound reproduction was sadly low. Figured it was what it was; got what I paid for. Right after 60 day warranty expired radio completely failed. Wouldn't turn on; sometimes jump in and out with a skipping sound or not start up at all. Hoped Sonic Electronics would stand behind their product that should in all reality last longer than 3 months, but they did not. Very frustrated."

"I have placed about 60 orders with sonic never had a problem until this last one . I ordered some items for a friend on his credit card . When I got the tracking the items were going to the credit card address not mine where they were to be installed . I thought I had made it very clear where the items were to be shipped to . So I called back and was told I made the mistake . Why would I even give them my address ? So I had to pay a extra $15 bucks to get them to change it to the right address . Not a big deal but I didn't make the mistake and it took about five phone calls to get it straight . like I said never had a problem until this last time . Guess it had to happen sooner or later . "

"Easy website to navigate. Great prices, quality products and fast shipping. I had to return a product because I purchased the wrong item and the return process was straight forward and easy. The representative I talked to was very helpful and best of all, I could understand him."

"Great online store to shop at. Ive bought several items from them and have not been disappointed at all. Xs power d3400 is a powerful battery. No more Deming lights and no shorted amp. Running 4kicker cvr at 1ohm and a audiopipe 1800 1d at it sounds great. "

"Received my package on time but the box was crushed. Worst packaging I have ever seen. The UPS lady stated that it felt like a bowling ball was rolling around inside. Upon opening there was one little piece of crumple paper in the corner and items were left to fend for themselves. How they arrived unbroken is beyond me. First and last order."

"Great price, ustomer service better than great, fast delivery, correct order, and perfect installation.......will never by car audio anywhere else again!!!"

"Great service and even better prices! Best online retailer i have ever shoped with! Period! Amazon has the same product but at nearly 100 dollars more. Im glad i stumbled upon sonic they beat evreyone. My item qualified for free shipping and i immediately looked for a speedier way to have it shiped even if i had to pay a little extra but the next day arrival was estimated the same as the free shipping! I wqs still sceptical and thought ill give it a try.. And glad i did it arrived before the estimated time! Excellent service and crazy low prices! "

"Excellent stereo, I like the way they contacted me and asked what I wanted to install it in. They sent me what I needed to make a hard job easy!!! Thank you "

"Its good to find businesses that's straight up and on the level, I highly recommend this company.!!!!!!!!!"

"I was pleasantly surprised at how fast these speakers arrived. Have not installed them yet but will this weekend."

"I got my stuff finally. Let's just leave it at that."

"Order # 19293510
Item received as described and ordered. Very well packaged w no signs of damage. Can't wait to install and enjoy

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.