SonicElectroniCoupons

• Address: 28340 Avenue Crocker Suite 102-202 Valencia, CA 91355
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.18/10 5.18/10

"Bought a machless receiver for my daughters car and after the first day the rt frt channel stopped working. Tested the speaker and the unit and the neg output was gone. You have to pull the entire dash off including the whole front bezel, 3.5 hours to install. The cust. service mngr. said I have to ship the unit back and test it to exchange the unit even up. Not caring the amount of labor in the installation/removal and future removal/installation of an even exchange! Not to mention taking the package to a UPS store for shipment. The mngr. said it was it was on me for installing an aftermarket unit even if it was defective! I asked for some compensation and was told that I had to wait for testing for a refund or even exchange. This is not customer service, just hardline company rules. I have never had an experience like this in my 55 years! I was inconvenienced with the product to say the least and stiff-armed at customer service. I will not be promoting this company at all and will write as many reviews about my experience as possible. Needless to say SAVE YOUR MONEY, DON'T ORDER FROM Soniceltronics IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM IT'S ON YOU.... NO CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!! "

"I recently purchased a pioneer touchscreen head unit, backup camera and park brake override module. I discussed at length with the sales associate the make model and year of my vehicle before making the purchase. I specifically asked about the camera RCA cable length and its adequacy for my specific vehicle and specifically asked the associate to ensure that the cable length was adequate for my supercrew f150. He assured me it was. When I tried to install it, it was no where nearly long enough, requiring me to spend more money on another cable. The override module did not come with instructions for the pioneer even though I ask if it did and was assured it was specifically for my head unit. When I called to complain/ask for assistance on these matters, the associate said "I don't know why he would have told you that, but it isn't, those are generic items and we make no guarantees that they will fit". He suggested I go purchase a cable and that I call the bypass modules manufacture, which I did. They gave me alternative instructions which also did not work and said "that module may or may not work with pioneer head units depending on the application, the vendor should have told you that". Ultimate I am left with a camera that I am going to have to buy more equipment for to get to work, and a $25 relay that I have absolutely no use for, and will have to purchase a override module from someone that actually knows what they are selling and stand behind it. The lack of knowledge and the cavalier response to my complaints mean not only will I never use Sonic again, but I will tell all my friends not to use them. I find it insulting that the email with the link to this review said " please allow us the opportunity to correct the issue prior to leaving a review as we take pride in providing top-notch service...". Not only was I mislead when making the order (that's a soft way of saying I was flat out lied to) but when I tried to give sonic the chance to fix the problem I got an "oh well better luck next time". "

"They were quick and easy to work with. They made it easy to make a return on my error."

"I would like to describe my entire shopping experience as very unsatisfactory. This store is great when things go in the right direction but you really understand how flawed their system is once you have a problem with your purchase. I bought a car specific, navigation head unit for my car. The transaction went well and my order was shipped in time. Upon receiving my order and unpacking the contents I realized that the individual contents had all been unpacked from their original packaging and the item was in 'open box' condition. The manual, warranty card & paper work were missing. I called up sonic and they asked me to ship the item back for an exchange. I waited 2 weeks for the replacement unit to be delivered and to my surprise, the second unit had the same problem. It had previously been opened and different items were missing from the package. I called up sonic again and went through the same process to return the item for another exchange. This time I was assured that they would probe into the issue to find out how I received a used unit even though I paid for a new one. I shipped this unit back as well and asked them to ensure that a new unit is shipped to me this time. Their representative assured me that they would definitely ensure that the box I receive is sealed. They also told me that they don't open the package that they receive from the manufacturer before sending it to the customer. I called up the manufacturer (rosen) directly and asked them if they send out new products to their distributors without inspecting the contents. When I told the lady about what I had received, she was shocked and told me that this was not true at all. She said that the company (rosen) ships out all its products in their original packaging and that a warranty card, manual, etc. should be included with every product. I waited patiently for my third replacement to arrive from sonic feeling confident that the issue would be resolved this time. After waiting another 10 days, I received the package and for a third time I received the product in used condition. This was the worst of the 3 replacements that sonic sent me. There was absolutely no paper work included and the main module had fingerprints on it, clearly showing signs of being used. The tabs on the cardboard boxes had also been ripped open. I was really angry and called up their customer service department demanding an explanation. The lady on the phone heard what I had to say and then put me on hold for a couple of minutes. When she came back, all she had to say was that sonic sells only new items, period! I told her that I could send her pictures for proof but she just kept on repeating that the company only sells brand new products. Well, then how did I get a used product 3 times in a row, I asked and she had no answer. Again, she asked me to ship the item back for a full refund. After waiting anxiously for almost 5 weeks, this is all they had to say to me, SORRY. Total waste of my time! I know what the new product looks like as my buddy ordered the same item from Sonic just 2 weeks ago. He received a sealed box, with all the accessories and paper work. The unit was shipped directly from the manufacturer (Rosen) via Fedex. The 3 units that were sent to me were all sent from sonic's warehouse in Kentucky and shipped via UPS. I'm sure that sonic had received these units as returns from other customers. I just don't know why they would lie to a customer about the condition of the product. I am really disappointed with the service that was offered to me. I simply don't understand why a company would do this to their customer. I requested them twice to get the item shipped to me directly from the manufacturer and they did not comply. If the representatives from sonic are reading this, I challenge you to prove me wrong & deliver a brand new item that was initially promised to me or at least provide an explanation as to how you messed up my order 3 times in a row! To conclude, I am putting links to the pictures of the product I received ( the 3rd time), in the exact condition that I received it in. You can see for yourself and determine how you can sell a product, in this condition to, a customer claiming that it is brand new. The only good thing I can take away from this experience is the promptness of the customer service team. They were cooperative and easy to deal with but that still does not justify the fact that they lied to me about the condition of the product. If only, this deal had gone well, I would have been a really happy customer and you would have earned my business for years to come.

I also have a video of the unboxing process in case you need to see that too.

Thanks

"Product arrived in good shape, and as described. There was no manual interaction with the seller (as often happens when things go well and straightforward)... I wish more people would post reviews when they have a POSITIVE experience!

I would shop with this seller again.

"Ordered the parts necessary to install a Pioneer double-din into a '06 Dodge Durango. Harness, antenna adapter, and mounting kit. Great prices. Parts arrived quickly and exactly as described. I was able to install the stereo with full CAN-BUS compatibility, in less than an hour. Looks and sounds great. Very pleased. Thanks!"

"Best customer services in USA. I had ordered MR DJ amplifier speaker all in one system which had worked fine other than the remote. All I had to do is call customer services and they had send me a replacement remote control which is working great with my unit and I am enjoying it so much.
Thanks again sonic electronix.

"***Remeber people you get what you Pay for...***
looks cool but lacks everything! going to return for better radio.

"super fast shipping! products look and like new! will buy from again!!"

"Great fast service
Would definetily order again

"Sonic Electronix is AWSOME. They have the BEST customer service I have ever encountered."

"Great selection, lowest price on the web, fast processing of the order and free delivery. What's not to like??"

"Just received the same deck for the 2nd time, and still the cd player is garbage.....it will NOT accept a cd and reads disk error. it makes a grinding noise just like the first cd player I sent back to sonic in the first place except they hit me with a restock fee so im even more in the hole for the same crap. Im leaving this true review and even made a video for customer care to receive so they can see with their own eyes. Cutomer service is fine but product was CRAP! Overall dissatisfied!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for the repeated defects you've experienced. Alpine radios are known to be one of the most reliable manufacturers; it's truly unfortunate you've now had two separate issues with the same product. Our company is sympathetic towards the situation and for this reason we've made every effort to assist you.

Upon the first return no restocking fee was assessed, we merely replaced the item for the same radio. We thought the problem was resolved until just a few days ago when you communicated that your replacement was also defective. In light of this, we've generated a pre-paid label so you can return the item at our expense. Once the stereo's received, a full refund will be issued as you've requested: no fee will be imposed upon you. Despite the fact that we can't quality control any merchandise we carry, we'll absolutely stand behind you when such an issue arises.”

"I will never purchase anything from Sonic electronix again because they don't care about the customer they only want money. I wish that I would have read some of the reviews before I even wasted my time. Beware if you can help it don't look their way."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“Sonic Electronix is renowned for offering exceptional customer support; we apologize if your experience left you feeling otherwise. After attempting to find your specific transaction, the Order ID you referenced is invalid. Therefore, we're unable to ascertain what exactly caused you to have such a negative opinion of our business. If you could please update this review to reflect a valid Order ID, we'd appreciate the opportunity to investigate this further. Thank you!”

"Best experience buying online, top of the line equipment at great prices. Highly recommend Sonic Electronix."

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.