SonicElectroniCoupons

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10

"SonicElectronix is one of the best companies I've pur anything from. I ordered a stereo, and it was shipped out very quickly. Unfortunately when it was delivered to my house someone decided to take it, so I contracted the company and they helped me through a few screens for a replacement stereo, well a store credit back which I really appreciated. Overall I will definitely recommend this company to anyone and everyone."

"I received the equipment in a short time. But, the subwoofer has already blew and I only used it for a couple of hours. "

"very good seller, very cheap price , always ready for a dialogue for that very grateful!

"I Enjoyed Seeing Many Different Products To Choose From. Very Fast And Prompt On Phone. Good Pricing And Great Service. If I Had A Third Thumb It Would Be Up. "

"Great prices and shipping ! Had to return my first order that went smoothly.My second order was just as pleased ! "

"I would an I have recommended SoniceElectronix to my friends. I recently placed an order for a radio in which I forgot my make an model of my automobile . SoniceElectronix sent me an email explaining my error, for which they sent the next day. My radio was delivered within 3 days of being ordered, an I was very pleased with there product ."

"So far im happy with the service and prices from SonicElectronix. I have not been dissapointed with the products that i have purchased from them. "

"Order was received promptly. Order was accurate and very descriptive of product I purchased. I am very happy with my purchase and will be a return customer for all my future electronic purchases. "

lorain

"Good service quick shipping fair price"

"I have enjoyed all the products that I have received from them this not my first one and it surely won't be my last!"

"Ordered Alpine SPR 69C speakers. Rec'd SPR 69, not the same. Really pissed at this moments. They no longer have SPR 69C speakers in stock."

"Quick shipping and great customer service! Thx"

"Great prices great products and fast delivery. What more could you ask for. "

"great service great price the best"

"Excellent service. Seamleass transaction and fast free delivery! So good I just purchase another MTX RPT8 powered subwoofer for my sons car....Unbeatable prices....Oh and the liitle sub that could!!! Rocks out!"

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.