Stores > SonicElectronix

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

2016-06-26

WONDERFUL!

"I am really pleased with my purchase and it works great and it shipped to me fast I loved it."

This review was modified by vatwist on June 26 2016 05:46:32 PM

2016-06-24

Great system at a great price

"I purchased a whole system from Sonic (receiver-front components and rear speakers) and do they sound great. Got them in no time at all with quick shipping at a very good price."

This review was modified by slaacwadnmag on June 24 2016 05:21:22 AM

2016-06-20

Great company!

"Always have good deals and quick shipping! They carry lots of products and even have tutorials on YouTube. Keep up the great work guys!"

2016-06-17

Quick shipment and amazing deal

"I received my Amp very fast and hooked it up the same day! I already had my subs wired to 2ohms and wanted more so then I rewired down to 1ohm and noticed a huge difference. I am very satisfied with my order. Couldn't have asked for a better Amp for the price!"

This review was modified by Dwarrior1000 on June 17 2016 06:14:37 PM

2016-06-15

Return customer that will no longer return

"I've shopped at Sonic for a number of years. It's disappointing to see what was a great vendor perform in a substandard matter, especially over a $2 item. For recent history, I wrote off a problem I had with a Fortress car alarm I bought new from them in January 2016. Since it was the last one they sold (listed as discontinued after I bought mine) I could not obtain any type of warranty service for it. I had to send it out for repair- a chip was bad and the entire board was resoldered.

I'm writing now about my last order from Sonic. On June 3, I paid for a $2 cable, an amp, and a more expensive cable. Upon receipt of the package on June 9 I found the $2 cable was missing. I supplied the packing slip w/ questionable markings (the $2 cable did not have the same handwritten marks as the other two items) to Sonic the same day via email. The replacement part was never shipped after several business days (5 days total). After 6 days I ended up buying one locally so I could complete my project, and asked for a refund. I was then told I'd get a $2 store credit. I did not pay in store credit, and expected a like-kind refund.

This is a 2-star rating since their prices and shipping speed are good.

I contrast this with an item I purchased on eBay recently. The seller charged me for UPS air shipping and mailed the item USPS ground. Although the difference was only 99 cents, the seller resolved the problem within 24 hours by refunding my 99 cents. I'll note over the past 6 days both Sonic's employees and I have each spent more than $2 worth of our time on this issue. It's not the amount- it's the principle.

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“There was an issue fulfilling your order. It is not normal when there is a delay of that many days on your order. We usually get orders shipped out the same day or the following day. We completely understand your frustration because the cost of the item does not matter but rather the principle. We have tried to contact you by phone as well as email so we can compensate you for this inconvenience. ”

2016-06-14

"Great price delivered quickly. Just missing 8 screws but that is the manufacturer's problem. "

2016-06-13

shipping time

"This is the 4th or 5th item I've purchased from sonic and literally everything I've ordered has been delayed and not shown up on time or was out of stock when I placed the order and was not in stock at the time I was given. And I've always had to call to find out why. Nothing has ever been done about any of these issues besides them telling me they are sorry. Their customer service reps are very friendly it just seems like there is nothing that they can do when things happen on their end . The customer is just inconvenienced . I am currently still waiting on a wiring kit to be delivered that I was suppose to have last Friday for an event I was attendingt hat Saturday. It is now Monday and I still don't have it. When I called sonic they said they were sorry and they can't do anything until the item is delivered.....Huh? I ordered a pair of subs from sonic a while back and the delay was almost 2 weeks I hope this isn't the case AGAIN!!!!!"

This review was modified by dieseldavis on June 13 2016 07:03:57 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-22-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“It is an unusual situation when more than one order has an item on it that is on back order?. The fact it has happened to you more than once is very odd. We make sure that all items are delivered in a timely fashion to our customers. It appears everything has been sent out successfully to you, minus these delays. We understand this is a huge inconvenience when these situations occur and we are reaching you by phone now to speak further about this issue.”

2016-06-13

Kickin little Kicker Tweeters

"Very quick shipping, and by far the best pricing I've found for new items on the internet. Not my first purchase from SonicElectronix, and I will buy from them again. Great operation. "

2016-06-10

Happy Customer

"Great customer service excellent communication. I can feel confident shopping with SonicElectronic!"

This review was modified by reh03acura on June 10 2016 05:46:17 PM

2016-06-09

Wow????

"Great product!!!! Really great sounding speakers."

2016-05-30

POWERFUL SOUNDS

"I love the pioneer DVD player head unit I purchased from SONIC! Great features and fantastic sound with the JBL 6.5 inch speakers I chose. I have had alpine speakers, pioneer,kenwood,jenson, infinity, and prolly a few I am missing. These JBL GTO 628s are by far the best sounding car speaker I have ever had. And the price was more than fair. Paired with the Pioneer AVH-X2700BS this combo sounds fantastic with no amps and no sub. Wanted to hear this before I installed a sub. Now that I have I am not sure I need the sub, I have all the bass I need and then some. Sonic shipped them out quick, I received them in two days!!! Don't forget a mounting kit for your vehicle, Sonic will give you the harness adaptor and the adaptor for your antenna. I sat in my car for hours after my install, loving the sounds!!"

This review was modified by tydale321 on May 30 2016 07:11:05 AM

2016-05-29

"great company would recommend to everyone"

2016-05-26

What a Charge i got out of this

"bought the kinetik HC600-BLU battery and it works in my motorcycle really well.
thanks for the product and quick shipping . When i need another battery i will be looking you up.

2016-05-25

Great service got excatly what i wanted

"I was ordering 2 sets of speakers for my bike. And was suggested a different pair. Got the alpine r series 5.25 awesome speakers mids and hi are amazing. Ok bass considering the size. And they were a lot cheaper than what i was going to order. Also got a great deal on a micro amp. I'll deffinitely use this site again."

This review was modified by Tbrown1234 on May 25 2016 11:24:03 PM

2016-05-20

Packs a Punch

"I installed this with my 2 "old school" punch 100 amps and its keeping up with the demand"

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.