Stores > SonicElectronix

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-07-18

Loved it!!

"Great stuff n fast shipping to the door."

2016-07-17

Big mike

"Fast shipping and good price"

2016-07-15

Couldn't be happier.

"I placed my order over the weekend, it shipped promptly Monday morning, and was on my step by Wednesday. It arrived well packaged, and everything was nicely sealed and new (no damage to boxes or bags whatsoever). Everything I need for installation was included and the radio was installed in no time. It works perfectly. It was a major upgrade from the old one and I couldn't be happier. I have bought products from SonicElectronix before and have never had a problem. Always fast shipping and great products. Most of my friends purchase their products from them as well and I do recommend them for anyone looking for audio upgrades. If you purchase products from them you will not regret it. "

This review was modified by mt-bone16 on July 15 2016 07:58:00 PM

2016-07-15

Fast shipping! Great Speakers!

"Received product in 3 days of ordering. Came nicely packaged. Speakers were exactly as described and were easy to install with wires included. Thanks! "

2016-07-14

Beware of General Features description

"I ordered what was listed in the General Features description as Tweeters and Priced Per Pair. I ordered expecting 2 tweeters each as listed. After receiving only one tweeter I contacted Sonic and received a response stating that this was a glitch and that it now shows only one each. I sent a screenshot of the General Features section showing as tweeters, plural, and price per pair to Sonic. Received a response stating that the listing is for one each. I see that there is nowhere for me to add the screenshot that I took and sent as proof. So I will not be back. Be VERY leery of Sonic listings. Items for sale here are available elsewhere. "

This review was modified by 42byvihj on July 14 2016 02:53:13 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-19-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. This is a rare occurrence of a product description error. We tried to contact you by phone to resolve this issue. We will now be contacting you by email.”

2016-07-13

Awsome Quality

"I was pleasantly surprised upon receiving the sub-woofer in such a timely manner. The quality is fantastic...just what I needed for my car to get the rich bass sound without rattling my windows..."

This review was modified by Cometman60 on July 13 2016 06:41:09 PM

2016-07-04

Fast delivery

"I have been buying from sonic for 3 years now. I even had to return a amp one time...no problem. The prices are great, they ship fast, and have most of the good brands. I never buy car audio locally her in dallas, always sonicelectronix!!!!!"

This review was modified by Tahfromdallas on July 04 2016 07:53:53 AM

2016-07-02

#happyhappyhappy

"Wonderful experience! Very helpful, fast shipping and easy to deal with - the way business should be. Thank you!"

This review was modified by MBPPAC on July 02 2016 09:13:56 AM

2016-06-26

WONDERFUL!

"I am really pleased with my purchase and it works great and it shipped to me fast I loved it."

This review was modified by vatwist on June 26 2016 05:46:32 PM

2016-06-24

Great system at a great price

"I purchased a whole system from Sonic (receiver-front components and rear speakers) and do they sound great. Got them in no time at all with quick shipping at a very good price."

This review was modified by slaacwadnmag on June 24 2016 05:21:22 AM

2016-06-20

Great company!

"Always have good deals and quick shipping! They carry lots of products and even have tutorials on YouTube. Keep up the great work guys!"

2016-06-17

Quick shipment and amazing deal

"I received my Amp very fast and hooked it up the same day! I already had my subs wired to 2ohms and wanted more so then I rewired down to 1ohm and noticed a huge difference. I am very satisfied with my order. Couldn't have asked for a better Amp for the price!"

This review was modified by Dwarrior1000 on June 17 2016 06:14:37 PM

2016-06-15

Return customer that will no longer return

"I've shopped at Sonic for a number of years. It's disappointing to see what was a great vendor perform in a substandard matter, especially over a $2 item. For recent history, I wrote off a problem I had with a Fortress car alarm I bought new from them in January 2016. Since it was the last one they sold (listed as discontinued after I bought mine) I could not obtain any type of warranty service for it. I had to send it out for repair- a chip was bad and the entire board was resoldered.

I'm writing now about my last order from Sonic. On June 3, I paid for a $2 cable, an amp, and a more expensive cable. Upon receipt of the package on June 9 I found the $2 cable was missing. I supplied the packing slip w/ questionable markings (the $2 cable did not have the same handwritten marks as the other two items) to Sonic the same day via email. The replacement part was never shipped after several business days (5 days total). After 6 days I ended up buying one locally so I could complete my project, and asked for a refund. I was then told I'd get a $2 store credit. I did not pay in store credit, and expected a like-kind refund.

This is a 2-star rating since their prices and shipping speed are good.

I contrast this with an item I purchased on eBay recently. The seller charged me for UPS air shipping and mailed the item USPS ground. Although the difference was only 99 cents, the seller resolved the problem within 24 hours by refunding my 99 cents. I'll note over the past 6 days both Sonic's employees and I have each spent more than $2 worth of our time on this issue. It's not the amount- it's the principle.

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“There was an issue fulfilling your order. It is not normal when there is a delay of that many days on your order. We usually get orders shipped out the same day or the following day. We completely understand your frustration because the cost of the item does not matter but rather the principle. We have tried to contact you by phone as well as email so we can compensate you for this inconvenience. ”

2016-06-14

"Great price delivered quickly. Just missing 8 screws but that is the manufacturer's problem. "

2016-06-13

shipping time

"This is the 4th or 5th item I've purchased from sonic and literally everything I've ordered has been delayed and not shown up on time or was out of stock when I placed the order and was not in stock at the time I was given. And I've always had to call to find out why. Nothing has ever been done about any of these issues besides them telling me they are sorry. Their customer service reps are very friendly it just seems like there is nothing that they can do when things happen on their end . The customer is just inconvenienced . I am currently still waiting on a wiring kit to be delivered that I was suppose to have last Friday for an event I was attendingt hat Saturday. It is now Monday and I still don't have it. When I called sonic they said they were sorry and they can't do anything until the item is delivered.....Huh? I ordered a pair of subs from sonic a while back and the delay was almost 2 weeks I hope this isn't the case AGAIN!!!!!"

This review was modified by dieseldavis on June 13 2016 07:03:57 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-22-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“It is an unusual situation when more than one order has an item on it that is on back order?. The fact it has happened to you more than once is very odd. We make sure that all items are delivered in a timely fashion to our customers. It appears everything has been sent out successfully to you, minus these delays. We understand this is a huge inconvenience when these situations occur and we are reaching you by phone now to speak further about this issue.”

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.