SonicElectroniCoupons

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"On 11/11, i purchased a Pioneer Pioneer AVH-X5700BHS from Sonic Electronix. I had to call in my order because, I received an unexpected error during the purchase process online. Customer service was excellent. Sonic Electronic's price was the lowest. The delivery was fast and free. The item arrived very well packaged. I can't wait to have it professionally installed."

"I was pleased with the overall website. Sonic does a great job in helping for what you are looking for. They pair up the product that is what best for what you are wanting. Easy and quick checkout, fast shipping and great prices on products. Please ad some video on how to's like, hooking two amps up one mids and highs and the other for subs. And trouble shooting guide. thanks, RICK"

"Excellent, start to finish. Would not hesitate to purchase from this retailer again. Provided shipping and tracking information quickly, had the lowest price for new stock of this item and provided high detail in their advertisement. Would buy again. "

"I ordered the red cd player and within a month it had problems, upon calling sonic e. they would replace and they did. the shipping was fast and the item was well packed inside. no chance of a dent!! I have just gotten the replacement so do not know if it is going to be ok or not, but if not, I will contact them."

"I'll be shipping here again. 100% . Nuff said . "

"very fast response time and shipping got exactly what I expected easy to deal with"

"great company , great customer service, not much diffrent that service i got from crutchfield, just spent a heck of a lot less dollars spent, and with me being cheap, I LIKE that,
only problem i see with sonic and the same with cruthfield is they dont have the returns picked up at your house, you have to drop them off at ups, minor thing but, wish i could pay just a few dollars more and leave it at the door to get picked up, im not just cheap, i am lazy,

"Fast shipping great price"

"This product was well worth the money. "

"Provided me 2 bad amps. First one got so hot it made my car smell like it was a small fire in my trunk. The manager named Justin tried to convince me that the smell was normal. The 2nd one arrived defective and failed to provide proper output. Wouldn't provide refund due to the total time I had the 2 amps passed the 60 day point. I believe each device should carry it's own 60 return policy. How can you carry one device 60 day policy over to a completely different device. Customer Service was worst I have ever experienced. Not because we did not see eye to eye.... But because they fail to accept any accountability. Hoping to speak with someone higher up with better professionalism"

"thank you good price and really fast shipping "

"Hi,I like shopping with u sonicelectrronic and am enjoing my order"

"We were excited about the new subwoofers, box and amp when we placed the order. It's a good product, the price was great, the shipping was free and it shipped in just a few days. When it arrived, we opened it and noticed the condition of the product. We were very disappointed, the fabric was coming off in several places, a corner of the box was broken and it looked like someone had tried to glue and repair it, but really didn't. I took pictures, emailed them in and received a RA # to return and replace it. When we followed the instructions on the email, the shipping label was not pre paid but was going to cost $45 dollars. When I called, assuming it must be a mistake, I was told that the product was already discounted too much and they didn't make enough to pay for the return of the defective broken product. We originally paid $180 and to return it at my own additional expense would have been about 1/3 the total cost. I told the rep I understand things can happen, but how dissatisfied I was that I was being told there was nothing more they could do. The right thing to do would have been to apologize for the inconvenience of the lost time and damaged product and then exchange the product with a new one at no charge in as timely a manor as possibly. We paid for a brand new sub, box and amp! And got a poorly built broken one that was falling apart even before it was dropped or broken in some way. Buyer beware, sometimes you get what you pay for. -Andy Ellis"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-04-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“We appreciate you shedding some insight into your recent experience with us. Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for damage incurred while the item is in transit with the shipping carrier. In fact when these situations occur, we typically open a claim with the carrier in order to seek reimbursement for you. As you were insistent upon a return, we tried to oblige. However, due to the weight of your item, it was not feasible for us to make an exception and cover the cost of shipping. We do ask that you contact us to pursue a claim!”

"Very pleased with the service and quality of product. Although I returned two of the three products I purchased (no other reason than it was not what I need) it was a great experience "

"Sonic electronics got me my sub quickly and it sounded better than I expected. great price and well packaged. THANKS!"

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.