SonicElectroniCoupons

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10

"The website is great, the customer service folks answered my silly questions with a great attitude, pricing was great and shipping was super fast... I would recommend and have to everyone."

"Ordered Sennheiser headphones from Sonic Electronix via Amazon and the product came on time without any damage. However they sent the wrong color and phone compatibility so I sent them back from an exchange. Customer service was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I was transferred once or twice but I only waited a couple minutes and the person I spoke with had all of my information, including everything I said to the previous representative right there in front of him, amazing.

I hate to have to say however again but I received an email informing me of a refund instead of an exchange the day the headphones were supposed to ship and I was leaving the country in a matter of days. I once again called them and they canceled the refund and immediately sent out a set of the right headphones. They came the day before I left and I was a little late to work waiting for UPS. Apparently some of the confusion was due to the first rep flagging my file under some Amazon file and not properly identifying it. While that's all well and good, it was a hassle having to deal with, but they worked hard to fix it and I would not hesitate to do business with them again unless this became a reoccurring problem.

"Great experience! My products were shipped in a timely manner brand new in the box. Would definitely do business with Sonic Electronics again."

"Awesome seller very responsible easy to contact by email or phone "

"Ordered on Wednesday a time-critical item overnight because I needed it by Sunday. SonicElectronix.com shipped it late and, when it still hadn't arrived by Friday, I called and was told it would arrive Monday because SonicElectronix would not pony up for weekend delivery. By Monday, it would be completely useless to me. They said to reject the shipment but that they would only issue a partial refund, leaving almost $70 un-refunded. Had to dispute it with my credit card company in order to get the full refund to which I was entitled. One has to wonder why Sonic treats their customers so badly when there is nothing to gain - they lose all around because they can't lay claim to the money and they've now permanently lost a customer.

Take my advice and order from Amazon.com instead. Their prices are better and, if you're a student like me, you get Prime membership for free that entitles you to free 2-day shipping. Amazon even delivers on Sundays (get out of the stone age, Sonic!). I ended up ordering the same item on Amazon on Friday, after it became obvious I would not get the item in time from Sonic in time. Got it early Saturday morning and, even with overnight shipping, ended up costing less than Sonic's regular price.

"Great service they answered all my questions I blew some audio and they help me get a new amp and subwoofer. Now happy with what I have ill keep ordering from them anytime. They sell good quality stuff I love it."

"I just placed my third order with Sonic. I'm building a full JBL GTO sound system. Pioneer double din head unit, JBL GTO 939 6x9's, JBL GTO 629 6.5"s JBL MS-A5001 sub amp, JBL 1014D sub, sub enclosure, JBL 804EZ 4 channel amp, and all of the necessary wiring. All of it.

Customer service: Excellent. The folks on the phone are friendly, and knowledgeable. They don't try to "upsell" just give you what you want. What is really neat, is they must tag the phone number, because when I called for the two follow up orders, I didn't have to fiddle around giving my name, they knew who they were talking to, said "how are you doing today Dave?" I like that. It may be over the phone but it personalizes the experience and I believe Sonic doesn't pay lip service: they really do appreciate the business.

Pricing: Sonic automatically gives you the best price, without you having to ask for it, and as I mentioned above, they don't try to "upsell", there is no pressure closing. I personally like this business model, I'm not left with the feeling they have their hands in my pocket. In my opinion they make a person comfortable spending their hard earned money.

Shipping: fast and free.

Sonic Electronics is truly the only source you need for car audio. I'm very happy.

"easy navigation, great prices, and very fast shipping! Thank you so much, got her stereo in in no time."

"I ordered 2 pairs of speakers: 4x10s and 6x9s. Items were shipped very promptly, were exactly as described, and for a great price. Thank-you SonicElectronix! I'd order from you again!"

" want cheap,good quality electronics with good customer service and ..fast shipping? there's only one name that can do that ..sonic electronics."

"Excellent products and awesome prices.. RECOMMENDED. .. ALSO GREAT COSTUMER SERVICE. will buy again and again thank you so much"

"Great company to do business with. They have low prices and super fast free shipping along with great customer service. This is a one stop shop for electronics."

"I recently purchased the 1200 Watt Autotek Amplifier and I couldn't be more Happier I'm pushing one 12inch Kenwood 600 Rms bridged and it shakes everything I would recommend anyone looking for a great inexpensive good quality Amp."

"Excellence in every step of the experience!!!
Kicker is not an "Off the shelf" brand... My headphones are professional quality & I found SonicElectronix looking specifically for a Kicker product... I plan to look for my future audio needs at SonicElectronix first!

"I have a mixed review. The order tracking thru their website is really nice and very complete, they do get back to with any questions very quickly. So if you have a standard transaction, they are great to work with. I bought a product to retrofit my son's older car with an MP3 type adapter for Christmas, at the end of November. We tried to install it just after Christmas, and after several hours, determined that the cable harness had a bad connection. Every time the cable was moved, the radio would loose power. They were very helpful with an RMA, although I did have to pay the freight back, and they sent me a replacement product. The replacement came in a reasonable time, and we spent several weeks trying to get the device to work. After much online research and consultation with the device manufacturer, it was determined that it would not work with our car. It was known that the device does not work with 2004 models, but apparently it also does not work with early 2005, and that it what we have. I requested another RMA to return for credit. I returned the product again, and after several weeks contacted them to find out where my refund was. They replied (very quickly), that I had exceeded their 60 day return policy, so I was only given store credit. I don't object to their policy and I understand why they have it. I object to the fact that I had to contact them to find out what was going on. I could have just sold the device on ebay and gotten reasonable money out of it, but now I will have to pay shipping 4 times, the first order, the return, the 2nd return, and what ever I have to buy to turn around and sell so I can get at least some of my money back. So if you need to make a return, be sure to pay close attention to your order dates and make sure to get it back on time. "

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.