• SonicElectronix SonicElectronix Elite Status

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.2/10 8.2/10

"Good price for a good product. Superfast shipping. Thanks."

"Good product, it looks like it works well. Thank you!"

"The products and service are top notch along with their prices. It was hard for me to find the equipment I wanted at a cheaper price than Sonic Electronix. I just wished they had more things in stock, because had that would of been the case I would of spent over 2000$ instead of 600$. Please stock more products ESPECIALLY AMERICAN BASS!"

"ordered two of the Infinity 6.50" Reference coaxial speakers w/ NVX sound dampener and received only one box of the product. Took screenshots of my receipts and emails as proof and called the office within a couple of hours that it got to my doorstep. The male explained that it only came with one sound dampening speaker kit eventhough I ordered two of the specials. "

"This was one of my most resent purchases outside Amazon and Ebay I have made lately. Needless to say the ordering process, price, and shipping time (far exceeded expectations) was better than what I was used to. I never write reviews but was compelled too, Sonic appears to have NOT become complacent in their service and takes the everyday aspect of a smooth translation more seriously than some brick and mortar retailers do. A refreshing change that definitely impacted my next electronic purchase. Service is all well and good, but being an effective shopper, I can safely say no product I purchased was found for less anywhere else. Frankly service is often used as an excuse to charge more for a product or service as well as more for shipping these days. I/we have been conditioned to expect so little from retailers and I think that is why I am compelled to complete a positive review. Retailers manage down customer expectations (Amazon shipping), but those that are willing to exceed them and provide service at a level they themselves would expect, will prosper and create loyalty. "

"***** BEWARE THIS RESELLER SELLS USED PRODUCT AS NEW *****

I ordered an Audeze LCD-3 headphone during their Memorial Day sale. I paid with my VISA. SonicElectronix asked me to answer some security questions for the payment and they confirmed that I answered the security questions correctly and the payment should go through.

A few days later SonicElectronix told me there is something wrong with the payment and asked me to pay with paypal instead. I checked with my credit card company and SonicElectronix already charged my credit card for the order. I contacted SonicElectronix and spoke to multiple customer service representatives and managers. SonicElectronix kept telling me that I will receive a refund to my credit card next day which never happened. Nobody had answer to why they refund my credit card after charge went thought. Eight days later, SonicElectronix told me there is a software error and they refunded my credit card. It took eight days and multiple phone calls for SonicElectronix to determine there was a software error. After I confirmed that I received the refund from SonicElectronix then I send SonicElectronix the payment via paypal.

It took 20 days after I placed the order and multiple phone calls to SonicElectronix and my credit card company for SonicElectronix to ship the product because SonicElectronix could not told if they charged my credit card or not.

The worst thing was that the Audeze LCD-3 headphone SonicElectronix shipped to me was a used one when I ordered a new headphone.

"Thank You, I must say that i cannot beleive the sound of these headphones. The order arrived as scheduled and my purchase was easy..
Keep up the Great work and Thanks again.
Jeff Hall. Amarillo Texas

"Sounds great. I did have to rewire for 4 ohm because I have an old power 1001bd. I will get another soon and run everything at 2 ohms. I like having separate sub boxes so I can remove one if needed. I replaced some 10 year old hX2 10"s. This one is just as loud as the 2 10's with a little more low end. Can't wait to hear what 2 sounds like."

"so far, a great company to work with. I was not happy with my purchase (wanted more features on unit) and Sonic sent a RA number right away and sent the new unit within a couple of days. Now I'm waiting for the credit on the returned unit, and I do not anticipate any issues there. Will definitely recommend and purchase from Sonic again!"

"I ordered antenna masts I got them in no time good work good job great service nice people will order again"

"I bought a Boss radio BV9372BI from Sonic Electronics in February of 2015. The radio wasn't working so they asked me to return the radio with my expenses for exchange. I did and they send another radio that wasn't working. They said it may be the connection hardness that I need to returned with my own expenses for exchange. I did.
Today 6/15/2015 I called with two questions. 1. why the radio is overheating and 2. where is the antenna adapter I send back.
Their answers : we never received the returned antenna and you have to call BOSS Manufacturer for the overheating problem.
They have ZERO customer's service. I asked to talk to his Supervisor and the CS answer was " he will call you"
I will stay away from SONIC when comes to electronics.
This messages will be uploaded to FB by tomorrow.
Thanks for your UNservice.
Steve P.

"Wow, absolutely an amazing deal on the two AUTOTEK 1500 watt peak amps I bought for only $67.50 each! I've tested one already and it does put out 400 watts x 2 bridged RMS, very nice amps. It was too good of a deal to pass up, and had to get 2! Love SonicElectronix for these amazing deals I come across, just amazing. Thank you."

"Outstanding company to buy from. Sonic Electronix has been my #1 place to go for all of my online car audio needs. Excellent customer service, great selection of products, and fast shipping as well. If you have a question about a certain product, don't hesitate to call them and they will walk you through any problems or any questions you may have. Once again, outstanding company!"

"Excellent service support and product selection as i have been accustomed to from them"

"They have everything. From the latest electronics to the connectors and crimps. You can build your entire sound system and there's plenty of videos to answer most of your technical questions.
Everything came in good condition and shipped on time.

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.