SonicElectroniCoupons

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10

"Perfect in every way. Fast ship, item as describes. 20% off WOW!"

"Awesome product and company! Couldn't 've happier with my purchase..."

"I'm happy with the prices, product selection and delivery time. Unfortunately, regarding performance, I cannot attest to that at this point - I've yet to get the equipment installed in my truck. Overall, I'm happy with my experience, and would easily recommend Sonic Electronix to anyone who is looking to improve their car audio."

"I ordered the boss bv9372bi dvd player, 2012 kia sportage dash kit and radio harness. Ordered feb. 17 and received everything on the 19th. Very fast shipping. Dvd player looks great and works great so far. The dash kit matched spot on and looks great. They give me the radio harness hy07b for free with everything but i also ordered the harness hy12b cause the other one looked wrong and the hy12b was the one i needed. Very satisfied with everything. I will definetly do business again."

"good company, good prices, good service"

"I ordered an amplifier and an OEM integration module (JL Audio CleanSweep) for my car through Sonic Electronix. These orders took place about 6 months apart and I couldn't be happier with the service they provided. Their shipping and processing is very quick. I used to shop at Crutchfield without even doing any other price matching. I still use Crutchfield for certain items and they are an amazing organization but Sonic Eletronix usually ends up beating out all other prices I can find. I would not hesitate to order from them again and have been recommending them to anyone I talk to with audio needs."

"I will purchase all my car audio needs with Sonic Electronix only! Prices beat anyone and the service is better then any car audio store I have shopped. Hands down the best! Already placed my second order."

"I believe is one of most amazing companies they treat you like a real costumer (person) they have the best equipment, prices and more than anything costumer service "

"Nice place to shop I enjoy it they have everything you need I'm not going else where I'm staying with SONIC ELECTRONIX"

"I ordered a set of 4x6 speakers from sonic electronics and they are better than I thought they was gonna be. I give the a 5 star Rating
,,????????????????????????????????????

"Great service and prices! Shipping was fast, will definitely order from them again!!!!"

"I researched a number of companies that sold under the seat sub boxes. One was SonicElectronix. I read quite a few reviews for this particular company. I am pleased to say. Out of the ones I read. Only 4% were a bad review. I ordered the product on 2/9/15, it was a Monday. I received my order on Thursday, 2/12/15. The sound is exactly what I was looking for. Very pleased with the craftsmanship, the quality and service I got from the company. Not too mention the personal touch of going out of their way to email me, asking if I'm pleased with my order. In response to that. Yes, yes I am, very pleased. I highly recommend SonicElectronix. 5 stars in my opinion. "

"I purchased a 2100 watt power acoustiks amplifier mod: rep1-2100d which my receipt showed... they shipped me a 450 amplifier mod: rep-450. I called to return the incorrect one and get the one I actually ordered and they told me they would take the return however they would not send me the correct one because the online listing was incorrect. I believe that they should have honored the actual price it was listed for and sent me the item I purchased, which also showed on my receipt. They refused to honor it because it was below their cost. How can you sell me one thing and then send me a completely different product then refuse to correct it?"

"I recently purches an lasonic i93btboombox wich i bought off of ebay. Well what i got was a defective, broken boombox with a broken battery box door a broke antena it was broke from the base when i connected the blue tooth the sound started to crack, overall i had enough so i sent the boombox back to sonicelectronix oh yeah i called them and they told me the radio was discontinued if ebay would've informed me in the advertisement then i would'nt bought it."

"needed to do an exchange and sonicelectronix was very eager to help and make the process as easy as possible!
They will be getting my business in the future

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.