SonicElectroniCoupons

• Address: 28340 Avenue Crocker Suite 102-202 Valencia, CA 91355
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"***Remeber people you get what you Pay for...***
looks cool but lacks everything! going to return for better radio.

"super fast shipping! products look and like new! will buy from again!!"

"Great fast service
Would definetily order again

"Sonic Electronix is AWSOME. They have the BEST customer service I have ever encountered."

"Great selection, lowest price on the web, fast processing of the order and free delivery. What's not to like??"

"Just received the same deck for the 2nd time, and still the cd player is garbage.....it will NOT accept a cd and reads disk error. it makes a grinding noise just like the first cd player I sent back to sonic in the first place except they hit me with a restock fee so im even more in the hole for the same crap. Im leaving this true review and even made a video for customer care to receive so they can see with their own eyes. Cutomer service is fine but product was CRAP! Overall dissatisfied!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for the repeated defects you've experienced. Alpine radios are known to be one of the most reliable manufacturers; it's truly unfortunate you've now had two separate issues with the same product. Our company is sympathetic towards the situation and for this reason we've made every effort to assist you.

Upon the first return no restocking fee was assessed, we merely replaced the item for the same radio. We thought the problem was resolved until just a few days ago when you communicated that your replacement was also defective. In light of this, we've generated a pre-paid label so you can return the item at our expense. Once the stereo's received, a full refund will be issued as you've requested: no fee will be imposed upon you. Despite the fact that we can't quality control any merchandise we carry, we'll absolutely stand behind you when such an issue arises.”

"I will never purchase anything from Sonic electronix again because they don't care about the customer they only want money. I wish that I would have read some of the reviews before I even wasted my time. Beware if you can help it don't look their way."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“Sonic Electronix is renowned for offering exceptional customer support; we apologize if your experience left you feeling otherwise. After attempting to find your specific transaction, the Order ID you referenced is invalid. Therefore, we're unable to ascertain what exactly caused you to have such a negative opinion of our business. If you could please update this review to reflect a valid Order ID, we'd appreciate the opportunity to investigate this further. Thank you!”

"Best experience buying online, top of the line equipment at great prices. Highly recommend Sonic Electronix."

"Arrived quicker than the estimated date works as it should and will be ordering from them again"

"Great prices on everything and fast shipping! Good, polite, customer service as well which is becoming more of (unfortunately) a rare thing! Definitely plan on shopping with these guys again!"

"I purchased a sony XM-ZZR3301 class D amp from SonicElectronix on 8/1/14 that was a fri evening this amp was at my door wed .b4 5pm, awesome!! This amp hits like a MAD BEAST !! IT vibrates every inch of my 99awd astro and hard!! Ive always been a sony man and amps like this is the reason why and the price cant be beat for the power and quality!! Keep up the good work SonicElectronix, i will be ordering from y'all again in the future!!!
Thanks Gary

"Sonic Electronix carries everything I have ever needed and with prices that are always below what others are selling at.

Even more important is that they have people that are not only knowledgeable of what they carry but take the time to answers all of your questions as well as going over your order to make sure you have everything you need (AND DON'T NEED)

AWESOME COMPANY !!!!

Yes Sonic did ask by email to follow up my order with a honest review of their company and how I felt about there overall service

"Very unimpressed with Sonic. After selling me a faulty unit and stalling me every time I called to get support, they finally agreed to accept the stereo back the day after the 60 day coverage. That has resulted in me spedning over $20 in shipping and waiting for weeks to get a crappy stereo installed in my truck. I would never recommened this company to anyone and have made it my mission to inform anyone possible on what a bad customer service experience I have had."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-29-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“We recognize that receiving a defective stereo is never desirable, therefore your frustration's understandable. However please know that we do not manufacture any product we carry; in this case, Jensen is the sole party in which quality controls your radio. Nevertheless with all consumer electronics, the reality is defects can happen with every product on the market. For this reason we have our policy instated to ensure you're covered in event such a defect does arise.

You were outside of our already generous 60 day return policy when you first contacted us, although after considering the circumstance (you were only a few days out) we made a one-time exception. Our company extended a full refund despite our standard policy and made you whole for the purchase. You were not out $20 for shipping. We sent the item to you at our expense and you merely paid $6.71 to ship the item back to us. Given all the actions we made on your behalf, our company absolutely went above and beyond in order to satisfy you.”

"On Friday 5/30/14, I ordered an upgraded radio unit for my car based on their website stated that the unit was in stock with a delivery date of 6/2. I doubted that they could deliver that fast but thought I would take a chance. On 6/2/14 my order status was still in Processing - I decided to give them another day to ship. On 6/3, still in Processing. Call customer service and they stated the items were being packed and would ship that day. On 6/4, still in Processing. Call again and they said the reason was that the unit was not in stock and would be coming from the manufacturer. I asked to cancel the order and they said they could not do that. I asked when I could expect the shipment and they said later next week. They could have informed me that it was not in stock before they sent the order to the manufacturer. My low rating is based on the fact they should not give delivery dates they cannot meet and for not informing me of the issue with the order. Well see how long it takes now to get the unit? Not happy with this company so far."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-29-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“We appreciate you sharing your experience. Our company takes great pride in the shipping estimates we advertise; under normal circumstances we're able to meet or exceed the time-frame we specify. However, during the period in which your order was received, we were integrating our warehouse inventory system with a third party host. We projected to have this completed over a weekend's time, although to our dismay there were many unforeseen issues that prevented our ability to ship orders for a number of days afterward.

This ordeal has since been corrected, yet please know we sincerely apologize for being unable to honor the time-frame we quoted to you. This is an incredibly rare occurrence as typically our customers are completely satisfied with our shipping speed. We hope you'll give us another chance down the line so you too can see how quickly we truly ship orders!”

"HORRIBLE. Bought an item, got the order confirmation and then a little bit later got an inpersonal email saying they made a mistake and they would have to cancel the order because they had made an inventory mistake. They offered no way to solve the problem with a alternate product either"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-24-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“We admit there was an inventory issue, although the latter actions we took were not as you stated. The problem was discovered the same day that your order was received; at such time, we contacted you to communicate the situation. We shared with you the item's current status, indicated there wasn't an ETA yet established, and asked if you wanted to wait or work together in order to find something else. When you asked for a comparable solution, our Email Associate suggested to call into our Product Specialists so our team of experts could qualify you for an alternative product. However shortly thereafter, you opted for cancellation. We obliged and your payment was fully refunded. It's unfortunate we couldn't fulfill your request this time around, although we hope you'll give us another chance in the future!”

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.