Stores > SonicElectronix
  • SonicElectronix

6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
      1-877-289-7664

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.53/10 5.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.21/10 4.21/10
Voice your opinion! Review SonicElectronix by clicking a star below.
2017-07-17

Awesome Experience

"Sonic Electronix went above and beyond the necessary requirements of an ecommerce shop. The product I purchased arrived promptly and when I had a question about the install I was able to call in and speak with a professional direct.

I highly recommend shopping at Sonic Electronix!!

2017-07-14

Crooks

"Bought an item that was defective. It took a week and several calls to obtain a RMA. Return it and 2 weeks later and nearly a dozen emails and numerous calls, no refund yet. They don't return emails and their phones are always busy. This company is a scam. I had to put a claim with my credit card company. I hope it works. I'm out $300. Please stay clear of these crooks. "

Rep reply posted Jul-17-2017

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“As we have already stated your refund has already been processed. Please let us know if you need anything. ”

2017-07-09

Fast shipping, Good Value, No Problems

"This is my second order from Sonic in four years. First time I bought Maxxlink sound deadener. I sold that car and now bought NVX SDBP40 40 ft Bulk Pack sound deadener and a role of Tesa tape. On both orders I selected standard shipping and both arrived within 3-4 days from CA to FL, well packed and the items were exactly as shown online. The price was a very good value for what I got and I also enjoyed a both a daily 5% discount code plus reward bux which saved me a few dollars. I have read other negative reviews but my experience has been completely positive and I would not hesitate to order again. As for the NVX, it appears to be the same excellent quality and thickness as the Maxxlink that I already used in the past, so I expect excellent results. NVX can't be beat."

2017-07-07

Bad product, worse company, almost no customer service

"I ordered an open box subwoofer. Bad idea. I could tell it was blown from the rattling noise as soon as I hooked it up. If you call, they won't pick up. If you request a call back, it takes 1-2 days. If you email them, it takes up to a week to respond if they feel like it. Most emails went unanswered. Now I am paying to ship back an item I strongly believe Sonic Electronix never tested or inspected."

Rep reply posted Jul-12-2017

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“Thank you for letting us know you point of view. We will look into this issue again to see if there is a quick and efficient way to resolve this issue. ”

Amazing Company!

"I have had nothing but great experiences with Sonic Electronix. They always ship my products out the next day with fast free shipping. I would highly recommend Sonic Electronix to anyone looking to upgrade their car audio system.

2017-06-30

fast shippment,good price and quality products!

"alway buy from then for many year and to come! "

Greatly recommended.

"Friendly staff, good prices and great products. "

Love it!

"Always have a great experience with this company! Never had an issue! Would highly recommend to anyone!"

Sonic is bomb!

"I have been purchasing from sonic for a couple years now. There is no reason to buy anywhere else. Selection? Huge. Price? Unbeatable. Fast and free shipping. What more could you want! Sonic has a customer for life here!"

Very good personal

"All my order have been delivery perfect "

Affordable Quality

"Everything went perfect, installed and sounding great. "

2017-06-29

Forget about any chance on returns

"I ordered an Amp, it arrived and after running all cabling I realized that it wouldn't fit where I wanted to mount it and still be able to adjust gains. Tried calling three different days after waiting in hold for up to 45 min I kept opting for call back. No call back until I did this first thing at 10 AM and they finally called back at 4:30. Was told since it was opened they won't take it back. I understand charging a restocking fee, but nothing at all? I have taken things back from clothes to appliances and never was flat out denied like that. The return policy is, nada hope you like what you ordered if not too bad."

2017-06-21

lies

"I purchased a Sony car radio and when it arrived and took it out of the box to install it i found that it did not have a CD player in it as I thought when I ordered it, so i called Sonic and told them about it and they said no problem that I could exchange it for a radio that had a CD player in it so they give me an RA number and I sent it to them and today I received an e-mail saying they would not except it because it had been opened. Why didn't they tell me that up front so I didn't have to waste money for sending it and the money they want to return it to me.
I think this a very poor company to do business and i tell you that i will never do business or recommend them to anyone.

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2017

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“Thank you for speaking with us we are glad we resolved this issue with you. ”

2017-06-09

Worst customer service

"I have never had worse customer service. I received a faulty head unit, not their fault. I then tried to call them to find out the return process. Could not get ahold of them. I tried again the next day, nothing. I was "11th in line" for about 3 hours. Towards the end of that time, i called simultaneously from another line, somehow i was now 4th in line, I tried hanging up and calling again, surprise! Now im 7th in line. I believe they do not actually have people answering the phones most of the time and that it is just hold music and they assign you a random number. I got their email and contacted them that way and recieved ok service that way for a bit. They did not answer questions, the responded with the bare minimum. I sent in my head unit for them to "take a look at" they paid for the cheapest possible shipping it took almost two weeks to get there. When it got there i was greeted to an email saying that i would get an update after their technician looked at it and should recieve an email in 24-48 hours. It has now been 10 days since then and ive sent 3 emails and called about ten more times, never being responded to since then. This is the absolute worst customer service i have ever recieved, ive even asked if i can just have my money back and they said thats not how it works. I would really like either a working radio, or the money i paid for it, back. If i could give less stars i would. They have competitively priced, professional quality products, and ive bought from them before. They are good as long as you dont have to deal with customer service apparently. Reading other reviews of this same type of issue happening with other individuals, really makes me upset that they cant get their act together."

Rep reply posted Jun-12-2017

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We deeply apologize for this inconvenience. We have just launched a new phone system that we are currently working out the bugs on. We will be contacting you soon to resolve this issue. ”

2017-06-09

no customer service

"I ordered an audio system with navigation from these guys back in early May, the order shipped out and arrived at my home early, so I at first was impressed. The system that I purchased was for my daughters car. She was getting ready to go on a 900 mile road trip in this vehicle so this is why I wanted a system with navigation. When I opened the package to install the unit I found that the antenna for the gps was missing. This was two weeks before she was to leave. I contacted sonic electronix to let them know that I was missing this part and explained to them that she was leaving soon and I really needed this part. I was promised that I would get one as soon as they got one in. I never heard from them unless I called them and still then got the same old story. So if you don't really care about the truth or getting what you need go ahead and deal with them, but I strongly advise against it and will never purchase anything from them again."

Rep reply posted Jun-09-2017

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We deeply apologize for this problem. I do see that we are trying to get that product sent out for you in a timely manner. Please assure that we are working on this and monitoring it closely to make sure everything is resolved. ”

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.