SonicElectroniCoupons

• Address: 28340 Avenue Crocker Suite 102-202 Valencia, CA 91355
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10

"Love this website. Only place online I buy from."

"I had a terrible time dealing with sonic. I ordered 2 Alpine bassline subwoofers and a truck specific box for a dodge crew cab. According to specs, the 10" subs are 5.5" deep and the box accepts 5.75". Got the subs and the box only to find out they did not fit. Not only did they not fit in the box, the box arrived broken. There were no external damages on the box, the wood on the inside of a mounting hole was split. It appeared to have been shipped that way. After dealing with customer service I sent the box and subs back. I stated I wanted the box to be replaced, and a refund on the subs since they did not fit. After weeks of not hearing back from sonic about my account, I finally emailed them to get things straightened out. While customer service was helpful, the timeline was drawn out. shipping is great and quick, just not satisfied with this order."

"Fast delivery. Speaker quality is not bad for the price."

"let me start off by saying SONIC ELECTRONIX IS NUMBER 1!!
the selection is top notch, they carry some of the very best in high end, like higher end high end, but for reasonable prices.

anywere from 40% to 70% off of retail. the shipping is quick and out of six orders, every single one was free shipping. and i had some huge items sent as well as some very small orders also.

very friendly sales staff and knowledgable too boot. they are in the know and in the scene as far as car audio is concerned. thats all i have ordered from them was 12v gear, but im sure, as i have browsed, their pro audio and home audio is also way above par in terms of quality, pricing and selection.

THERE IS NO NEED TO SHOP ANY LOCAL OR OTHER ONLINE RETAILERS, LOOK NO FURTHER. SONIC WILL GET ALL MY ELECTRONICS BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE.

"Very good. It got here in good time"

"Great price. Fast shipping"

"Great products at basement prices"

"Great service, great product, and will definitely recommend to anyone. "

"I bought the Kinetik HC1400R battery to replace my main car battery. The price was great and the battery arrived on time. The only negative comment is one of the screw in post was to small so my terminal would not tighten enough to secure to it. I went to autozone and bought some pieces to make it work (which actually turned out better than stock). Other than that, battery performs well. I will buy from you again. "

"Thank you still my #1 favorite site I'll always come back if I need something I love all my items that I bought can't wait to install then all to ."

"I was surprised that SonicElectronix actually get such a high rating. Undeniable they selling a very low price compare to market price and shipped in fairly short period of time, but the way they handle the package is very disappointed, label my packaging in a wrong address, it didn't follow the address I registered with my account, and the item inside is not well protected, I very glad that my item is not damage after all. The item I bought is Monster iSport headphones, it is not accurate as the advertisement were water proof or can put into washing machine, the button control got problem with my sweat, it skip my track all the time, all... the time, but this is the issue of Monster iSport product's, so I went to Monster's website and check out the warranty T&C and found out SonicElectronix wasn't their authorised dealer, so warranty is not acceptable. I went back to SonicElectronix website and they discontinued this product, and I have no hope to get a replacement for my headphone.

Be sure you checkout if the item you wanted to buy from SonicElectronix is authorised by the original company

"Super fast shipping and looks pretty awesome in my car. I had to do a little trimming on the edge of my dash but it looks great! "

"Bought a machless receiver for my daughters car and after the first day the rt frt channel stopped working. Tested the speaker and the unit and the neg output was gone. You have to pull the entire dash off including the whole front bezel, 3.5 hours to install. The cust. service mngr. said I have to ship the unit back and test it to exchange the unit even up. Not caring the amount of labor in the installation/removal and future removal/installation of an even exchange! Not to mention taking the package to a UPS store for shipment. The mngr. said it was it was on me for installing an aftermarket unit even if it was defective! I asked for some compensation and was told that I had to wait for testing for a refund or even exchange. This is not customer service, just hardline company rules. I have never had an experience like this in my 55 years! I was inconvenienced with the product to say the least and stiff-armed at customer service. I will not be promoting this company at all and will write as many reviews about my experience as possible. Needless to say SAVE YOUR MONEY, DON'T ORDER FROM Soniceltronics IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM IT'S ON YOU.... NO CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!! "

"I recently purchased a pioneer touchscreen head unit, backup camera and park brake override module. I discussed at length with the sales associate the make model and year of my vehicle before making the purchase. I specifically asked about the camera RCA cable length and its adequacy for my specific vehicle and specifically asked the associate to ensure that the cable length was adequate for my supercrew f150. He assured me it was. When I tried to install it, it was no where nearly long enough, requiring me to spend more money on another cable. The override module did not come with instructions for the pioneer even though I ask if it did and was assured it was specifically for my head unit. When I called to complain/ask for assistance on these matters, the associate said "I don't know why he would have told you that, but it isn't, those are generic items and we make no guarantees that they will fit". He suggested I go purchase a cable and that I call the bypass modules manufacture, which I did. They gave me alternative instructions which also did not work and said "that module may or may not work with pioneer head units depending on the application, the vendor should have told you that". Ultimate I am left with a camera that I am going to have to buy more equipment for to get to work, and a $25 relay that I have absolutely no use for, and will have to purchase a override module from someone that actually knows what they are selling and stand behind it. The lack of knowledge and the cavalier response to my complaints mean not only will I never use Sonic again, but I will tell all my friends not to use them. I find it insulting that the email with the link to this review said " please allow us the opportunity to correct the issue prior to leaving a review as we take pride in providing top-notch service...". Not only was I mislead when making the order (that's a soft way of saying I was flat out lied to) but when I tried to give sonic the chance to fix the problem I got an "oh well better luck next time". "

"They were quick and easy to work with. They made it easy to make a return on my error."

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.