SonicElectroniCoupons

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10

"Sonic electronix was very helpful. The audio package I wanted had to be modified. They made the change in minutes and my order arrived sooner than expected. I will defiantly purchase from them again."

"I have dealt with Sonic Electronix for over eight years and they are wonderful people to deal with. I recently made a fairly expensive purchase (Rosen Car Show Nav) that had to be returned for a replacement and the process was easy. They put up with my frustration and we're always very professional . My thanks to Adam, Enrique, Kyle, Anthony and the rest of the customer care group that handled my account. They are a great group working for a great company, you won't be disappointed !"

"No problems,thanks for the great service.I got my product on time but haven't had time to install it yet. Looking forward to doing more business with your company at this point......"

Good customer Service
Fastdelivery

"my order number is :18931420
i bougth an stereo for my brother who lives in Texas. it happens that the were advertising free instalation kits with it. for my surprise they post the order a day later, its arrive a day later and did not included such a instalation kit they where advertising. try to reach them for 3 consecutive days left a voice msg. email them. and no answer.

" The customer service at sonic electronic was great I cant give the cost of five star rating because I found some of this equipment for less money at Crutchfield but overall great experience with shopping at sonic electronics ????"

"SonicElectronix is one of the best companies I've pur anything from. I ordered a stereo, and it was shipped out very quickly. Unfortunately when it was delivered to my house someone decided to take it, so I contracted the company and they helped me through a few screens for a replacement stereo, well a store credit back which I really appreciated. Overall I will definitely recommend this company to anyone and everyone."

"I received the equipment in a short time. But, the subwoofer has already blew and I only used it for a couple of hours. "

"very good seller, very cheap price , always ready for a dialogue for that very grateful!

"I Enjoyed Seeing Many Different Products To Choose From. Very Fast And Prompt On Phone. Good Pricing And Great Service. If I Had A Third Thumb It Would Be Up. "

"Great prices and shipping ! Had to return my first order that went smoothly.My second order was just as pleased ! "

"I would an I have recommended SoniceElectronix to my friends. I recently placed an order for a radio in which I forgot my make an model of my automobile . SoniceElectronix sent me an email explaining my error, for which they sent the next day. My radio was delivered within 3 days of being ordered, an I was very pleased with there product ."

"So far im happy with the service and prices from SonicElectronix. I have not been dissapointed with the products that i have purchased from them. "

"Order was received promptly. Order was accurate and very descriptive of product I purchased. I am very happy with my purchase and will be a return customer for all my future electronic purchases. "

lorain

"Good service quick shipping fair price"

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.