Stores > SonicElectronix

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

"I wish there were six stars.

An employee from SonicElectronix found me and saw that I was about to lose money on buying something used that they would have at a future sale. He private messaged me with details, followed up via private email. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY for me to recommend them more.

"Fast shipping and good communication "

This review was modified by aobfarm on November 27 2015 03:27:57 PM

"Love my new sub system! Guy at customer service helped me pick it out because I didnt know what to get. I'm super satisfied and I would but from this company again and recommend to a friend!!"

This review was modified by megan.nauer on November 25 2015 10:11:50 PM

"I purchased this product with a very good price, and the shipping is promptly processed.
Overall, a very happy shopping experience with SonicElectronix.

"The best place on the internet to find any and all your car audio needs. Fast reliable friendly knowledgeable service every time,love them,thank you sonic."

This review was modified by wojo007 on November 23 2015 12:15:00 PM

"SonicElectronix easily had the best price for the product I purchased. With the lack of tax and included free shipping the overall price was great. My order was shipped promptly and arrived as promised. Could not have asked for a better shopping experience. "

This review was modified by dlx_11 on November 22 2015 07:15:52 PM

"Over all it was an ok experience. The product I ordered was not as described online with the specs. So I returned the product and I was given a better prudent with more value for the same price."

This review was modified by Tingo923 on November 22 2015 05:05:08 PM

"I had a problem with an order. Here is what I sent them in an email:
Hi, I tried to call your customer service number but was placed on hold it said for over 20 minutes. I was not going to wait that long. My order was for a pair of Boss speakers. I wanted to tell you that I was originally looking at 6 inch speakers, but your compatibility chart said they did not fit my 93 Ford F150, and that I needed 6.5 inch speakers. Your compatibility chart is wrong!!!
My truck needed 6 inch not 6.5 inch. I am pretty automotive handy and made these fit by cutting up some fuel hose and using pieces as spacers and a shock mount.
Anyway......your compatibility is dead wrong! Your hold time for the customer service line is unacceptable as well.

Here is the reply:
Hi Dave,
I apologize for that. We realize that our fit guide is not perfect and are working to fix all the errors. Currently we are a bit understaffed and that is why call times are long. We are currently addressing all these issues you have mentioned.

They know their fit guide is not correct.....where is my resolve?
They know they are a bit understaffed.....I guess I am just suppose to deal with it.

"I've had to order this product before with a different company and it was used when they said it was new. SonicElectronix however sent me brand new ones as advertised. They are more durable than the previous ones I had in and fixed all my issues. The price was great and they even threw in a new pair of bulbs for free. The bulbs however didn't fit but I'm not about to complain about something I got for free. I would recommend these guys to anyone! They stand behind their product and shipping was extremely fast! Thanks! "

"Great company to do business with"

This review was modified by JamesBaker on November 19 2015 08:10:32 PM

"Their customer service is top notch."

"Everything look right when I opened the box and wired it correctly to my Orion 2400 2 channel amp and it sounds so horrible as if it was already messed up or defected before given to me. I'm very displeased by this. Not something like this to actually happened. Especially from all the good reviews I've seen from them about this product. Hopefully my exchange is better than this. "

This review was modified by Annecy on November 16 2015 01:34:14 PM

"Sonic is great - - the prices, selection and fast shipping which is free ! All of those things make it easy choice when I need car audio products."

This review was modified by pooneej on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Jake was very helpful when I had a question about a price adjustment and made the ordering process easy over the phone. "

This review was modified by footofgold on November 12 2015 08:33:01 PM

"Very nice item. Nice service. Fast shipppp"

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.