Stores > SonicElectronix

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
2017-01-16

Extremly Fast and Great Priced!!

"Awesome service and freight!! Order one morning and the next morning it was sitting at my door step when I got home from work!!"

This review was modified by preynolds-83289 on January 18 2017 09:00:03 AM

2017-01-15

Nice price, but?

"My order for the car receiver included the wiring harness for my 89 Mustang, too bad it was the wrong one. Nowhere does your website allow me to choose the 6 speaker option. I ended up buying the correct one from a competitor, they had that option listed."

This review was modified by Rocktucker on January 17 2017 04:00:02 AM

2017-01-12

Great Place to Buy!

"Get equipment purchased fast, on time and never banged up or damaged on delivery. Knowledgeable on phone for customer service or Tech help. Also competitive pricing! This is my 4th Purchase. Thanks! "

This review was modified by RGB2017 on January 17 2017 12:01:14 AM

2017-01-08

Delivery on Fiio!

"Got what I ordered, got it real fast. Paid just a little and you know I'm happy at last. SonicElectronix you rock!"

2017-01-06

GUTTER GUTTER!

"Everything is awesome sauce. Always been and always will be. That's all I have to say about that "

2016-12-29

Still Waiting for Return Authorization!!!!

"Ordered a subwoofer system for my son and the day we received it we realized it was too large for his car. Called for a return authorization and the customer service rep said he would email it right over. Never received it!! So I called again and when asked if I would like a rep to call me back, I did that and he never called!! The third time I called, I was waiting on hold so went online and requested a return authorization but never received it either. I am on hold for the fourth time, 9th in line. I wonder how long this will take me?? Bad customer service!!!!!"

Rep reply posted Dec-30-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We are glad we got this issue resolved. Please check your email for further instructions. ”

2016-12-24

Poor customer service

"Had an issue and contacted CS. They basically told me to keep waiting a couple of days every time I contacted them. Their fine if you just order something and get it I guess but if there is an issue, you can kiss your money goodbye. You will never see it again. "

This review was modified by 3deebee on December 24 2016 03:42:10 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-28-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“It is upsetting to hear that you did not receive the best customer service. We deeply apologize for this inconvenience. We hope to resolve all of our calls in a very professional and polite manner. We will be contacting you soon to resolve this issue. ”

2016-12-08

Great Sellers!

"I have purchased car stereo equipment from them for years, both me and my customers have been satisfied with ease of purchase and quality of merchandise. They have even been very good about returns even if it was my fault when ordering. I will continue to check here first."

This review was modified by WonderJoint on December 08 2016 09:57:28 PM

2016-12-07

New customer for life

"Excellent service and great products. Above satisfied with my purchase and the excellent staff"

2016-12-01

Horrible customer service.

"Ordered a new CD player and install kit. 2 days later it arrived. But once I tore my dash apart I found out they sent the wrong install kit and wiring harness. I called and finally got a person 20 minutes later. He was very rude and all he said was that what I received is not what I ordered, which I already knew. 3 days later I get a email saying my new kit should arrive in a week. "

This review was modified by Thade on December 01 2016 06:36:06 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-02-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We deeply apologize for this rare occurrence. We completely understand your frustration with this inconvenience. It is upsetting to hear that our customer service was not at the level it should have been as we pride ourselves on that. We will be contacting you now to make sure this issue is resolved. ”

2016-11-26

Bad bad customer service

"Really bad customer service. I bought a Sennheiser IE 80 on 11/25, and they lowered the price the second day. Then I called about the price drop and asked for a price match. The first agent was good but I got disconnected, and I had to call again. Unfortunately, the second one was very impatient and impolite, her attitude was like I was taking money from her pocket. Finally gave up asking for the price match cause didn't wanna talk to her any more. Very negative purchasing experience."

This review was modified by xsr6064 on November 26 2016 05:13:51 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We have taken care of this issue. We are glad doing business with you. ”

2016-11-23

Will buy from them again

"I purchased a Kenwood headunit from Sonic Electronix because they had the best price. A customer service rep. called me to confirm my payment information to make sure there were no concerns about fraud. Everything was shipped quickly and delivered in protective packaging. Everything installed easily and works perfectly.

The only negative (which really is only very minor) is the wiring harness that they suggested for my car was the wrong one but I found the correct one and ordered it on my own.

This review was modified by dmurra18 on November 23 2016 09:27:43 AM

2016-11-13

Great radio, wrong accessories.

"We love the radio we received with our order. The wiring ordered as well was correct. The radio faveplate sent was unfortunately wrong though. Since the dashboard was already torn apart, we were forced to purchase the correct one at a local retailer. Not happy about the hassle. Love the radio though. "

2016-11-03

"Defenantly will be buying again."

2016-10-22

GREAT PRODUCTS

"My order arrived in a timely manner, and service was great.. some how i was shipped the wrong harness but called and got quick service.. by the time I was done talking to technical support my replacement harness had been ordered."

This review was modified by sscales924 on October 22 2016 07:51:57 AM

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.