SonicElectroniCoupons

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.99/10 6.99/10

"You guys are great company my only two complaint is you don't have all the install hardware I need like screws connectors backstrap's exedra. What u didn't have I had to order through eBay and Amazon. It would be nice if I could've got it all through you. And you should offer free shipping on all parts/hardware if you spend so much money. That way people like me would order more parts just to get free shipping."

"Quick shipping! I received my package after a few days of ordering. Extremely happy!

"Purchased an aftermarket car stereo dask adaptor kit, including the wiring adaptor harness and the antennae adaptor. It arrived very quickly. The price was very reasonable. Everything worked very well as described.
My only issue was that the aftermarket radio I purchased (from a personal seller), was not necessarily DIN compatible with my dash. It still worked, but now I understand why it is important to research that as well.

"The guy I talked to (ex. 2555) was very nice and very helpful. Everyone there has good customer service over the phone. However, I ordered a few things and did not receive an integral part of my build. It put me behind schedule. This reflects on my business and will keep me from ever using sonic electronix services on the future."

"I ordered a set of MTX THUNDER35 speakers on a Wednesday. They were scheduled to come in that next week on Thursday and came in on Monday. I haven't had a chance to hook them up in my car, but when I do, I will write full review on these. So far I'm very please with the shipping and they were brand new."

"I bought a Cobra HHROADTRIP CB radio, great price and free shipping was great. Item was delivered when promised and the order process was fast and easy."

"Thank you for your product & customer service. If I need anything else will shop in future. "

"I would recommend Soniceletronix to all my music love they have the best equipment for the best prices and they shipped your order out fast ...."

"Very happy with SonicElectronix. I order a JBL-MS-8 for my car, and select for 2 days delivery. I got it in 2 days, thanks for a quick process and shipping.

Took me 1/2 day to install, and I am now enjoy the logic 7 sound systems in my car.

I will keep SonicElectronix in my buying list.

"I normally don't review anyone. Good service, bad service, etc...no one gets a review. SonicElectronix (SE) is going to be the exception.

I initially ordered a refurbished head unit that arrived on time and once it was installed...didn't work. Something was wrong with the navigation function. The return process was ridiculously simple, no phone calls, no begging, nothing. The online return function gets an A.

After spending a couple weeks thinking about how to use the store credit they gave me I finally decided on getting a more expensive unit. The salesman was able to give me a discount and answered all of my questions. After installing the new head unit I'm thrilled. It's exactly as advertised and I couldn't be happier.

Throughout this whole process the men and women who work at SE were wonderful. If you're planning on buying from someone else (Newegg, Crutchfield, etc) don't. You won't get the same service.

"Very nice radio easy to install ,a littel getting use to all the fitures but like I said very nice"

"Customer Service was great had a problem with a gift card. They were very helpful in getting it straighten out"

"GOOD SHIPPING TIME. GREAT PRICES, NO PROBLEMS. THANKS "

"Received my order in 2 days. Best price I could find for the item I bought. Free shipping I will definitely buy from them in the future. "

"This was my fist purchase with SonicElectronix. I have to say it was a great first experience. The products arrived very well packaged and in timely fashion. The presentation of the merchandises and their individual packaging were also great. You can tell great pride is taken both by the merchant and manufacturer. I will definitely order from SonicElectronics again! "

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.