SonicElectroniCoupons

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10

"I did recieve my order on the projected date. I am not pleased though with the price of the equiptment. I was told that if I were to call over the phone someone would be able to hook me up with deals and bundles, because you guys are so knowlegable in what you do, but I recieved no such thing. Sure, they were helpful and sorta knew what they were talking about. Especially with all the black friday deals and just normal deals going on, how I recieved nothing of the such. I guess I will just bite the bullet this time, and probably not order through you guys again. "

"It took Sonic Electronic almost a week to send out my Jensen VX7020. It arrived in good condition but they sent me the wrong adapter for the car I have. I emailed customer service but they completely ignored me. I finally bought the correct adapter from another store. They seem to be OK at getting the orders out and their prices are good but if you ever need customer service they will not help."

"I found most of the components for my new HiFi autosound system at Sonic for better than reasonable prices. I got a power amp for below cost due to clearance status, a roll of heavy-duty cable for less than a local wholesaler would get me, a set of component speakers for better than anywhere on the 'net, and some pro-level install accessories for what I would have paid for cheap stuff at Home Depot. I haven't had any product or service issues as of yet, so I cannot speak of customer service."

"On 11/11, i purchased a Pioneer Pioneer AVH-X5700BHS from Sonic Electronix. I had to call in my order because, I received an unexpected error during the purchase process online. Customer service was excellent. Sonic Electronic's price was the lowest. The delivery was fast and free. The item arrived very well packaged. I can't wait to have it professionally installed."

"I was pleased with the overall website. Sonic does a great job in helping for what you are looking for. They pair up the product that is what best for what you are wanting. Easy and quick checkout, fast shipping and great prices on products. Please ad some video on how to's like, hooking two amps up one mids and highs and the other for subs. And trouble shooting guide. thanks, RICK"

"Excellent, start to finish. Would not hesitate to purchase from this retailer again. Provided shipping and tracking information quickly, had the lowest price for new stock of this item and provided high detail in their advertisement. Would buy again. "

"I ordered the red cd player and within a month it had problems, upon calling sonic e. they would replace and they did. the shipping was fast and the item was well packed inside. no chance of a dent!! I have just gotten the replacement so do not know if it is going to be ok or not, but if not, I will contact them."

"I'll be shipping here again. 100% . Nuff said . "

"very fast response time and shipping got exactly what I expected easy to deal with"

"great company , great customer service, not much diffrent that service i got from crutchfield, just spent a heck of a lot less dollars spent, and with me being cheap, I LIKE that,
only problem i see with sonic and the same with cruthfield is they dont have the returns picked up at your house, you have to drop them off at ups, minor thing but, wish i could pay just a few dollars more and leave it at the door to get picked up, im not just cheap, i am lazy,

"Fast shipping great price"

"This product was well worth the money. "

"Provided me 2 bad amps. First one got so hot it made my car smell like it was a small fire in my trunk. The manager named Justin tried to convince me that the smell was normal. The 2nd one arrived defective and failed to provide proper output. Wouldn't provide refund due to the total time I had the 2 amps passed the 60 day point. I believe each device should carry it's own 60 return policy. How can you carry one device 60 day policy over to a completely different device. Customer Service was worst I have ever experienced. Not because we did not see eye to eye.... But because they fail to accept any accountability. Hoping to speak with someone higher up with better professionalism"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-28-2014

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. At all times our company will maintain professionalism with our customers. When it came to the issue at hand regarding our 60 day guarantee, our policy states it begins at the original date of purchase. We covered you within that time frame and regrettably, another issue arose on that replacement too. However, just because the problem persisted doesn't mean your coverage terms change. We'll stand behind you but now you're under our 1 year warranty entitling you to a repair. We invite you to take advantage of our excellent return policy; all we ask is that you abide by our terms and conditions in which you agreed to when shopping with us. You're welcome to call 877-289-7664 or email support@sonicelectronix.com.”

"thank you good price and really fast shipping "

"Hi,I like shopping with u sonicelectrronic and am enjoing my order"

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.