Stores > SonicElectronix

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10

2016-04-24

Sonictacular

"Great service, products and prompt shipping. I always enjoy their selection and updated products even when I'm not purchasing anything. A very good store."

This review was modified by Jaboran1 on April 24 2016 07:13:25 PM

2016-04-23

Always great

"Always packaged well, always ships fast, will keep ordering, great service, and the prices are great"

This review was modified by Laramiejordan on April 25 2016 05:50:46 PM

2016-04-22

Love this site

"They always have competitive prices and great gear! Just got the kicker comp 8" and this thing jumps so hard! Absolutely satisfied."

2016-04-22

GREAT!

"I don't know where to start, but Sonics customer service is the best I've received in years. Everyone that had a part during and with my purchase was GREAT! On time shipping, the handling of making sure I got the right accessories, the quick email responses. I will continue to shop with Sonics Electronics again, thanks and keep up the good work."

This review was modified by Bighobdog29 on April 22 2016 06:15:20 PM

2016-04-21

Excellent customer service!!

"I purchased a Clarion NX405 to replace an older clarion unit I had in my truck for several years. I wanted a Nav unit and also wanted to add a back up camera to the truck. Sonic had the best price anywhere for this unit so I ordered it and a Boyo camera to mount in my tailgate handle. After getting everything installed, the unit and camera worked great, but I just could not get the same sound I had with the older unit. I tried adjusting everything, including various settings on my main and sub amps. Contacted Sonic about returning the unit and exchanging for the NX605 which just happened to have a price break. It would only be about $60 more for the 605. I was quickly given a return authorization and links to purchase a discounted UPS shipping label. To my surprise, when Sonic received my return unit, they sent me an email saying my order for the NX605 was ready to ship and had included a camera adapter cable that I didn't even know I needed. I was also sent a link to a Paypal invoice for the difference in price! No effort at all on my part to get this exchange done except a few mouse clicks. Now that is customer service!! Happy to report that I am loving the Clarion NX605 with its many sound quality adjustments. Navigation is working great as well. Thanks Sonic!"

This review was modified by ChuckMager on April 21 2016 05:04:14 AM

2016-04-17

First choice in Audio retailers

"Sonicelectronix is the best in the business.
Whether it's quality, pricing , customer service and shipping they are bar none the best.

This review was modified by Tmc420 on April 17 2016 05:59:21 PM

2016-04-12

Over Promised & Under Delivered

"Before making a purchase I was elated you offered customer assistance w/ finding correct product. So, after speaking w/ a rep. he assured me the product I needed Was a Mechman alternator. According to your company's website along w/ the reps assurance; it would take no more than 3-5 days along with shipping to total approx 7-10 days. We are outside the agreed timeframe which you all broke!! Your company prides itself on rectifying issues which I called in order for you all to remedy the problem. First your CS is rarely avail; always prompts me to call back or choose to have a call back which doesn't work I've tried (no call back). Second, when I finally reached your Manager on duty he offered little to no assistance in the matter. Due to the lack of professionalism on your company's part I'll NEVER purchase anything from you all EVER; nor will I EVER referr anyone here to have this same level of DISHONESTY HAPPEN AGAIN!!! "

This review was modified by Lastsale99 on April 12 2016 02:46:29 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-15-2016

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“Thanks for sharing your experience with us. There was an error on our listing that showed the Mechman Alternator to be available within 3-5 days of the purchase date. This was an error and has since been corrected. Mechman Alternators are made to order and generally take 2-5 weeks to be received once the order has been placed.

We completley understand your frustration in relation to on-goings of this order, it will be investigated further and we will be reaching out to you soon by phone.”

2016-04-09

"I love sonic electronix because they are so much cheaper than most other places and delivery is typically super quick. I would have given them 5 stars but I just purchased an amp from them and when I got it both fuses were blown causing me to go out and buy a pack but other than that im happy."

2016-04-09

Fast and easy service

"Product was as described, the process was easy and I had the speakers in a few days. Thank you"

2016-04-08

Very satisfied

"Great door speakers fast delivery "

This review was modified by Josh19941 on April 08 2016 09:37:42 PM

2016-04-08

I Love Sonic Electronix!

"I purchase all of my car audio from sonic electronix, they have the best prices on the web and they accept returns for up to 60 days after purchase. I recommend sonic electronix to everyone!"

This review was modified by Joe.J on April 08 2016 06:59:28 PM

2016-04-07

Great price with excellent quality

"Very pleased with sonic electronix service and professional knowledge "

This review was modified by Credmond07 on April 07 2016 05:40:17 PM

2016-04-07

Returning customer, but for the last time.

"I purchased a roof mount DVD player for my SUV a few years back and was VERY satisfied with the whole process from placing the order, it being shipped, to it being a quality product when I received it. So when it came time to buy a complete stereo, speakers, backup camera for a truck I just bought to fix up and sell I immediately turned to Sonic, thinking I would have the same experience as last time. Boy was I wrong. I ended up calling in and talking to support for some guidance as I whole heartedly am not an electronics expert and wanted some guidance and info. The gentleman was very pleasant and gave me quite a lot of insight. He said he would build my complete order and it would be emailed to me to review. Nothing EVER came, and I checked my spam folder just in case. Okay no biggie I thought since I had been educated about things and went ahead and just placed an order online. That was three days ago. Now speaking to the gentleman originally he advised me that if things were in stock that if placed early enough in the day they would usually ship same day. So I placed my order 3 days ago. Just checked and my order is still in processing and HASN'T EVEN SHIPPED YET!! Although my credit card was charged immediately of course. That's fine of course but one would think they'd have the whole process quick, not just the getting your money part. Now to be fair the website did say it could take three days to be shipped, so I guess technically they're meeting what their website says, it's just VERY disappointing when they tell you something different on the phone, making you believe that the three days on the website is probably if your item is not in stock or something. I was hoping to install this stereo this coming weekend as I had told the gentleman on the phone but apparently that's not going to happen. Funny thing is right after I placed this order I ordered some stuff from Amazon, and that order arrived at 8 this morning. Should have just bought everything from Amazon, but I try to be loyal to companies. Live and learn.

Update. . .

Okay so I just called sonic. Few things. First they have no idea why it has taken this long to get the order processed for shipping but regardless it has. So I ask them what options there are to get this order to me by tomorrow as I'm leaving the town I'm currently living in this weekend so if it arrives past tomorrow I won't even be here to get it. they tell me overnight is the only option and it's 80.00. The gentleman did offer to split that with me so not happy but I agreed as I need to have this tomorrow. So he charges me the 40.00 and says he can get it out today, arriving tomorrow. Great I think. Then just to confirm I asked him if everything is I'm stock and I'll be receiving the WHOLE order. He goes over everything that has been pulled and is in the box. At this point I realize that two items, the wiring kit and dash kit have not been listed. Now when I had talked to the original gentleman I asked this over and over and he said as long as you put your vehicle info in that these are included free of charge. So now I'm told that these were not pulled and not in the box. He then tells me that we have passed the cutoff time for today while we've been talking so if he has those free items put in the box then it can't ship today!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! Currently waiting for a supervisor to see what can be done. So so frustrating!! 2nd update. . . Okay so after I had asked to please speak with a supervisor and the gentleman put me on hold to get one he came back and said that he had gotten a supervisor for me, who would gladly speak to me, but he also reached out to the shipping department to see if even though after the cutoff time if they could still please get the dash kit and wiring kit in the box and that they DID get it done!!!! Awesome!!! I thanked the gentleman profusely for going above and beyond as I really felt he cared and did what he could. So I hung up and went about my day. Somewhere in the day I did miss a call from a sonic representative who was kind in his message asking me to please reach out to him. I've done this now but I'm sure it was past 6p.m. by the time I left a message so understandably he'll probably be in touch tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get the package with everything tomorrow, as I'm a general contractor who travels from job to job and am leaving the location this is being shipped to this weekend. I'll keep updating.

Update 2. . .

So my order did arrive the very next day! Although it was still missing the two things that they said they got in with the shipment last minute.However a sonic representative did reach out to me concerning my frustrations and did make a VERY GOOD effort in making things right. Yes things were very frustrating and some errors did occur but sonic did reach out and considering the options they did everything they could to rectify the situation.

This review was modified by MattRich801 on April 19 2016 11:47:12 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-07-2016

SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix rep has responded

“Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that your first order with us went smoothly, and although this second order has had a few road blocks, we will be sure to leave you completely satisfied! The reason for the shipping delay was quite simple, due to your requested shipping address being in a different state than your billing address, the order flagged our fraud prevention system and thus required further contact before your order could be processed. The good news is we were able to get your order shipped out today and you will be receiving it tomorrow so you can complete your project on time. In closing, we have reached out to you by phone and left a voicemail, we want to speak to you further about your interactions with us relating to this order and be sure we leave you 100% satisfied! You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-289-7664 EXT 2625 when you find the available time. Thanks for choosing Sonic Electronix!”

2016-04-05

Happy Camper

"Received my Boss 508UAB radio for my old 97 Ford F150 yesterday. Installed it today. My old stock radio didn't even have a CD player. It was a cassette player. The radio still worked fine but after my wife got her new radio in her Prius, I needed an upgrade. For the money this little radio seems great. It has CD player, USB port, SD port and it is Bluetooth. All of these features work great. The sound is also very good. My install was relatively easy. I reviewed some You Tube radio installs before I got mine , so I had an idea of how to proceed with the install. The free harness, and bracket kits provided by Sonic worked on my F150 perfectly. The instructions were also fairly easy to follow and the color coding on the harness was identical to my radio colors. Very happy with the install and the fact that I could do it. My wife paid close to $300 to have her radio installed, I paid $56 + tax, and installed it in less than two hours taking my time. I soldered and taped all my connections. I like mine better than hers.lol!"

This review was modified by campodan on April 05 2016 08:41:53 PM

2016-04-04

Dension GW52M02 Purchase

"This product is made in Europe with a high demand and usage over there. On Ebay most of the sellers were over seas and I didn't want to buy from there. I was glad to see that SonicElectronix was in the USA and had it for a cheaper price than the company that makes it. I ordered this product from SonicElectronix because of it's good price for a new product and they have technical support, with people that actually install products, in case I had problems. I liked that they had 60 days warranty on it. I was surprised when it arrive so quickly. I was actually replacing a model GW51M02 with this one, so the hard part of the wiring was already done and the car was already programmed to accept the aux and phone options. So the install was straight forward with no problems and no need for tech support. I would definitely do business with them again."

This review was modified by Tappergem on April 04 2016 11:18:44 AM

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.