Stores > SonicElectronix

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-670-2625
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10

2016-12-01

Horrible customer service.

"Ordered a new CD player and install kit. 2 days later it arrived. But once I tore my dash apart I found out they sent the wrong install kit and wiring harness. I called and finally got a person 20 minutes later. He was very rude and all he said was that what I received is not what I ordered, which I already knew. 3 days later I get a email saying my new kit should arrive in a week. "

This review was modified by Thade on December 01 2016 06:36:06 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-02-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We deeply apologize for this rare occurrence. We completely understand your frustration with this inconvenience. It is upsetting to hear that our customer service was not at the level it should have been as we pride ourselves on that. We will be contacting you now to make sure this issue is resolved. ”

2016-11-26

Bad bad customer service

"Really bad customer service. I bought a Sennheiser IE 80 on 11/25, and they lowered the price the second day. Then I called about the price drop and asked for a price match. The first agent was good but I got disconnected, and I had to call again. Unfortunately, the second one was very impatient and impolite, her attitude was like I was taking money from her pocket. Finally gave up asking for the price match cause didn't wanna talk to her any more. Very negative purchasing experience."

This review was modified by xsr6064 on November 26 2016 05:13:51 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

A rep from SonicElectronix, SonicElectronix, has responded

“We have taken care of this issue. We are glad doing business with you. ”

2016-11-23

Will buy from them again

"I purchased a Kenwood headunit from Sonic Electronix because they had the best price. A customer service rep. called me to confirm my payment information to make sure there were no concerns about fraud. Everything was shipped quickly and delivered in protective packaging. Everything installed easily and works perfectly.

The only negative (which really is only very minor) is the wiring harness that they suggested for my car was the wrong one but I found the correct one and ordered it on my own.

This review was modified by dmurra18 on November 23 2016 09:27:43 AM

2016-11-13

Great radio, wrong accessories.

"We love the radio we received with our order. The wiring ordered as well was correct. The radio faveplate sent was unfortunately wrong though. Since the dashboard was already torn apart, we were forced to purchase the correct one at a local retailer. Not happy about the hassle. Love the radio though. "

2016-11-03

"Defenantly will be buying again."

2016-10-22

GREAT PRODUCTS

"My order arrived in a timely manner, and service was great.. some how i was shipped the wrong harness but called and got quick service.. by the time I was done talking to technical support my replacement harness had been ordered."

This review was modified by sscales924 on October 22 2016 07:51:57 AM

2016-10-13

as always... perfect

"there is never an issue when I use this company... I just order, pay and it shows up. I have had products in past orders that needed replacement and there was nothing to it. this is the only company for me!"

This review was modified by GCIElectronics on October 13 2016 10:37:41 PM

2016-10-10

Top drawer all the way!

"Good price, fast processing, efficient shipping. "

2016-10-09

Great price and great service!

"I was looking for a specific speaker I had just tried out at a Verizon store. The UE Boom Speaker. They had it on sale for $249. I checked a wide range of sellers and SonicElectronix was by far the best price for the product and included free shipping. I order it on a Wed. evening and was told I would have it by Monday which would have been great but even better it arrived on Friday morning! It was everything I hoped it would be. Very pleased!"

This review was modified by dj6brooks on October 09 2016 06:13:53 PM

2016-10-08

talk all nice then you buy and then they cant help you install

"talk all nice then you buy and then they cant help you install "

This review was modified by calixto2003 on October 08 2016 01:21:29 PM

2016-10-06

06 Jetta bliss

"Received a great Scoshe install kit and faceplate from Sonic! Needed it fast and overnight mail was on time. Very happy with the finish on this brands face plate too. Missed the need to order the antenna though. FYI, Do not try the stereo connections if the passenger air bag sensor under the hazard light has been disconnected. It will trip an air bag light sensor which will cost more $ to clear."

This review was modified by Volksfolk on October 06 2016 07:53:41 PM

What A DEAL.......

"I am enjoying my hair stand on end with the boss amp and the price makes it a head spinner. Your company knows what it means to be a consumer that doesn't have the cash flow to get the brand name items. And so, you make those name brand items affordable and it works great. My sons love the thumpin......Do I need to say anymore? "

2016-10-03

Great prices and timely delivery!

"Excellent pricing and timely delivery as promised!"

This review was modified by RZRrider77 on October 03 2016 11:20:41 AM

Outstanding

"Speakers came in a very timely fashion as expected. Speakers were of high quality which were replacing speakers in a 1988 Chevy Pickup. Also included with the speakers were connection adapters so it was very install to install. Would highly recommend this company. "

This review was modified by Jandsmac on October 03 2016 09:57:16 AM

2016-10-02

Excellent amount of Power

"Excellent amplifier for the money. Powering a 10in Sws D4 Alpine subwoofer 500rms and it hits harding than my Phoenix gold amplifier which coated $150 more than this."

Share SonicElectronix's store rating

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.