SonicElectroniCoupons

• Address: 9631 Topanga Canyon Place, Chatsworth, CA
    • Contact: support@sonicelectronix.com
    • Phone: 1-877-289-7664
    • Customer Support: 1-661-257-9993
    • Business Hours: 6:00am - 9:00pm Mon-Fri PST, 8:00am-7:00pm Sat & Sun, Closed on National Holidays
    • Fax: 1-661-257-4737

Product & services pricing Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10

"This radio has problems with the volume it turns down by it self then I have to wait 4 to 5 minutes to restore the volume back. Also it takes about 5 minutes to read the memory card. I would like to know how can I return it. Let me know. Jonas"

"This stereo installation went extremely smoothly because of the tight integration Sonic Electronix has done on their end- I knew that the unit would be compatible with my car while shopping, You automatically added the correct adapters and trim kits and now you're checking on my satisfaction. All said, I'll be doing business with you again."

"Can't say anything bad, but I prefer actual shipment instead of messages that "we a going to ship". Even if it happened in 4 business days, faster processing of orders is appreciated."

"This was a very easy and very good experience."

"Excellent prices compared to other sites that have the same products! So glad I found this site! I've already told all my friends!"

"Baught a stereo that was supposed to come with a free dash kit and wiring harness. Did not receive those two items and got a $50 bill instead in order to be sent those two items. Called customer service who agreed it was their fault but still would not send items and only offered for me to return the stereo. Would not recommend this company and absolutely will not buy from again."

"Great store first time to use these services"

"I am very pleased with the product and service. "

"I am very impressed with Sonic's communication. They have kept in touch from ordering to shipping to delivery. It was my fault that my item went to the wrong address, but they did everything possible to help me in that matter. The item is being shipped back as I write this so I can't really say much about the product, except that their prices were extremely fair and their shipping very impressive for the holiday season. I have every bit of confidence that the item will be just as described an in perfect working order. Thank You Sonic for a enjoyable shopping experience and I hope to do business with you again."

"the service was great & the camera, I was very impressed just love it thank you"

"Bought a Hifonics Zeus 2400.1 and a 12" Kicker L7 DVC 4 OHM and this system NOCKS! Had a 12" Kicker L5 DVC 2 OHM and the amp toasted the L5 wayyyy too much power but I give each the amp and sub a 5 out of 5 stars for quality (through Sonic Electronic) and performance thanks SonicElectronix!!"

"SonicElectronix rocks! Over the years I have bought many fabulous car audio goodies and the shipping is fast, the prices are excellent and the products always work. I have never had to return anything. Sometimes if they don't have what I want on sale, I just wait a few weeks and it usually goes on sale then. But, I am a patient person. The 2 channel PPI amplifier that I ordered most recently is awesome! Thank you SonixElectronix!"

"Amazing and a great value. I have bought from them multiple times and I am always happy with their service. They are my ONLY source for car electronics and refer them to my friends often. Keep up the great work!"

"Easy to buy. Fast delivery. Excellent purchase experience. "

"This was an excellent experience for me I got everything I needed to make my 1995 ford probe the way I want it for only $150 normally it would have cost me closer to $230 in the stores not only that but everything reached my doors within 3 days I was very pleased considering I usually have to wait 2 weeks to a month anywhere else and depending on the item size "

SonicElectronix is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SonicElectronix is a merchant member
SonicElectronix participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.