• Address: 11233 Slater Avenue

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

What is this?

"Very fast shipping. Friendly staff. I will be buying from solomoto again!"

"great service fast shippin"

"there was issues with stock availability of rear sprocket however i believe Autum is the rep i was dealing with got everything straight, great product, function, style, backed by experienced and very helpful sales rep.

"The team at SoloMotoPart.com is AMAZING!!! Friendly and prompt. You cannot go wrong with them. "

"Great service,,,,, very helpful,,,, got my drag tire in 2 days,,,,, thanks again for the prompt service....

"Unbelievably fast delivery! "

"Great service, fast shipping, definitely will shop here again!"

"Very easy to find the part I needed. Shipping was quick and the price was great."

"Really impressed with effort solomoto parts made to correct a shipping order. Through a web ordering glitch, I ended up with brake lines for a cbr600 instead of a superhawk. Aram at Solomoto got me replacements sent immediately all the way to Toronto. Would definitely use this company again."

"They were really good, I did receive my shipment but there was a problem with it so I had to return it. Their customer service was amazing and I am extremely pleased with them"

"Order was shipped in 2 seperate parcels with 2 tracking nos. According to USPS one parcel is still is LA since 30 Sept. Did contact Solomoto & they replied it is out of their hands. USPS says I must contact the supplier. Catch 22? Have ordered many parts from other US suppliers before. Never had any problems.
***Update***14/11/2014. Aram has contacted me and is in the process of working with USPS to locate the missing package. The other package has been located and is on the way to me. The confusion seems to stem from the fact that USPS did not update the progress after the package left LA.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-12-2014

aram-solomotoparts, SoloMotoParts.com rep has responded

“Several emails have been exchanged as we actively work towards a solution. A trace was initiated on the packages and we continue to pursue a successful delivery. This case is currently under investigation by USPS. We suggested that the recipient contact their post office in the destination country but no information has been shared with us. We are awaiting the results of the investigation at which time there will be more information available to aid in resolving this issue.
********UPDATE******** We've just learned that mail delivery in much of South Africa has come to a standstill due to labor disputes and threats of violence at the Johannesburg international mail center and various other facilities. >>> This explains the delay.”

"Great service. fast delivery"

"Daniel and Aram are awesome! These guys really make you feel like you're in good hands. I wish I could buy my groceries from solomoto."

"Customer Service rep did some research on my behalf to be sure an unusual Rear Sprocket with extra Teeth and a proper Carrier would be ordered. Everything else ordered this time around was exactly what I needed. There was a bit longer delay between time of order and time of shipping though. "

"Everything on time and as expected. Good experience. "

SoloMotoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SoloMotoParts.com is a merchant member
SoloMotoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.