• SoloMotoParts.c SoloMotoParts.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

What is this?

"I got the right parts quickly and in great shape."

"Awesome !! Service. !!!!!!!!!!?"

"Awesome customer service. Love my products

Will deff buy from you guys again!

"good service
fast response

"quick tax and very good package.thank you for your help, to my questions for the right parts to my bike."

"I was very impressed with the service i received given that I place my order from South Africa and even received a call to help ensure my delivery! Thanks SoloMotoParts!"

"Ordered a SpeedoHealer for my bike as I planned to do a -1/+2 sprocket conversion. I received a purchase confirmation and also an email when my package shipped out. Shipping was fast and I received my product within 3 days. However when I received my package I received 2 wiring harnesses and no module. The SpeedoHealer should come with a module and a wiring harness that is specific to the motorcycle that it is being installed on. SoloMoto included a piece of paper in the package with a email and phone number by which you could contact them if there was an issue with the product you received. After a quick talk on the phone SoloMoto sent me the correct SpeedoHealer module and a box to ship my second unneeded wiring harness back. They paid for the return shipping. Overall I was very impressed by the customer service by this company and would definitely order from them again."

"Parts arrived fast, in great shape!"

"Solomoto ships usps priority. The supplier that shipped my orde used UPS ground. It took an entire week extra to receive my order."

"Perfect transaction and the best price I could find on the 'net! Super quick shipping, too - I'll definitely shop with them again and again! "

"good web site fast delivery for that time of year pipes arrived undamaged and as described thankyou "

"my order arrived a few days ahead of the scheduled delivery date.
their customer service responded to my questions in good time and answered my questions.

"Quality seller. Delivered on time to separate shipping address, order exactly as I had expected. Thank you!"

"All as expected. And it works.

"Easy to order came in timely manner, price was best i had found. "

Share SoloMotoParts.com's store rating

SoloMotoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SoloMotoParts.com is a merchant member
SoloMotoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.