Stores > SoloMotoParts.com

10am - 4pm PSTMon-Fri Closed Sat Sun
      714 434 3730
      cs@solomotoparts.com
      714 434 3730

Voice your opinion! Review SoloMotoParts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-27

Best costomer service hands down!

"I ordered a set of sprockets from them for my bike, they came in earlier then expected and when i went to install the front one it was the wrong part. One call to Mike and he set me up with fedex expidited delivery, and a free upgrade! No hassle and sent me a return shipping label for the wrong part! Thanks Mike! very happy with there selection and quick responce and help given! Will shop for all my parts from them from now on!"

2017-02-15

Delivered Custom Seat on time, I am very happy with the quality

"The seat was low, as it was in the description. It is better than BMW low seat. The quality is awesome."

2016-12-23

On time on Budget

"Very pleased. No issues..."

2016-12-16

"Good service and product just as advertised "

2016-12-13

Unique well priced hi end parts

"Solo Moto was great to work with in getting some Pazzo lever . They are very high quality and look great . The choices of colors is really outstanding in customizing the detail of your ride . My blue and white 16 BMW R1200rs looks just awesome with the blue anodized lever with the gold adjusters that match the gold ano on the forks . Customer service was very quick to respond on some concerns I had about fit and finish . I had to call them also for a proper color choice because the web site didn't show the color I wanted available . I special ordered ( still pretty quick 10 days or so , then received the beautiful levers . Instructions were included and the install was straight forward and only took about 30 minutes or so being very carful . Fit and function on these are superb . Very happy with solo moto . Go get ya some ."

2016-12-09

Top customer service

" SoloMoto Parts definitely stands by their customer service promises. They honored their promise to match any lower prices without hesitation and shipped the parts very promptly. They were extremely pleasant to deal with on the phone and online. I will absolutely continue to buy from SoloMoto Parts."

2016-12-02

"The rear sprocket requires different bolts as they are counter sunk. It would have been good if they mentioned that. The wr250r and wr250f use different bolts. "

2016-11-27

Blocked off

"Got my parts as expected. Easy to work. "

2016-11-22

"Excellent prices for my old '82 El Camino part, and fast shipping."

2016-11-19

Overall awesome

"Great customer service and response time and delivery was sooner then expected! Will definitely refer ppl to them and will definitely buy from them again! "

2016-11-19

Super Moto at its best

"Great product looks great form as well couldn't be happier would recommend this to anybody with a supermodel very clean look Homerun in my book"

2016-11-10

Honest and friendly service!

"SoloMotoParts may be a little slow to process some items before shipping them out, but I'm more than happy to wait because I know the kind of customer service I will be receiving both if everything goes well or something goes wrong. They're always there to help you.

I've contacted their customer support multiple times with questions, price match requests, etc. and Mike Gilchrist has always been there every time to patiently answer my questions and fulfill my requests without question.

They may not be as big some other stores such as Revzilla or Motorcycle Superstore, but don't let that turn you away from them.

2016-11-06

Solomoto review

"The item I purchased from Solomoto was delivered prior to the expected delivery date. In addition the item was in stock and cheaper than another site that I had originally ordered from. The other web site failed to deliver after almost 1 month. With Solomoto I had the item I ordered within a few days. Great service and pricing that was cheaper than the competition. I will definitely buy from Solomoto again."

2016-10-28

"The order went as expected. Fast delivery."

2016-10-25

"haven't received anything yet , had to get in contact to get an arrival date twice "

Share SoloMotoParts.com's store rating

SoloMotoParts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SoloMotoParts.com is not a merchant member
SoloMotoParts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!