• SoloMotoParts.c SoloMotoParts.com Elite Status
    • Customer Support: 714 434 3730
    • Business Hours: 10am - 4pm PSTMon-Fri Closed Sat Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

"HAPPY WITH ORDER AND SERVICE."

"courteous and knowledgeable of products, quick service"

"Professional !!! Excellent customer support!"

"These guys were amazing ! My parts were delivered as ordered and when there was a delay , I got a call ..... No not an email , a call to explain the delay. I placed a second order for something else and you know what, i had questions before I placed the order, and they had the answers. I now plan to buy whatever I may need for my motorcycles and take it to the shop for installation. I took my 3D chain to the shop and they were very impressed and had not seen a 3D chain before They have my business for as long as I ride "

"Item delivered as promised and in good condition also"

"Thanks for the prompt delivery and quality product!"

"Great service. speedy delivery."

"parcel not packed properly"

"Very first time doin biz with this company ... The feedback and results were amazing.."

"Order arrived quickly and with no issue. Very happy."

"The only problem I had was rekluse was about a week later than the deliver date I was given"

"I've ordered from solomotoparts several times and always been extremely impressed. Their prices are low, and their customer service is fantastic. On a recent order I questioned some of their shipping fees, and received a very prompt response apologizing for any confusion, and refunding all the shipping costs no questions asked. Great products, great prices, great customer service."

"Great transaction, i am a future customer. .."

"Awesome! Actually had placed an order and changed the next day to diff item. The orig order had already shipped to Solomoto but they did not charge me a restock fee and were totally cool about the whole deal. My new item arrived in 5 - 7 days and all was good!"

"Great Products and Service. Thanks."

Share SoloMotoParts.com's store rating

SoloMotoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SoloMotoParts.com is a merchant member
SoloMotoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.