Stores > SoloMotoParts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-06-27

Best parts place ever

"Very happy with the customer service from solomoto. Easy to navigate the site and competitive pricing make this my go to when ordering parts for my race bikes."

2016-06-24

Great GIVI windscreen for Burgman 650

"We were totally pleased with SoloMotoParts.com except for on thing. We could not find thie windscreen available on anyone's web site. The SoloMotoPars site said there were 3 windscreens available and none were. So we placed our order and paid. Then they called it said it would a two month delivery, which is was. This was deceptive. However, they called right away and no one else had the product. They followed up with delivery as promised and we love the windscreen. So overall, the service was great."

2016-06-24

"I needed a copy of the receipt from 2012 and they helped me out without any problem I would recommend them highly"

2016-06-17

Pleased

"I was glad to finally receive my order just took much longer than I thought 4 weeks"

2016-06-06

Slow

"The tracking number says no info available. Nothing happening. Boooooo"

2016-06-06

Way better than dealing with mfr. directly!

"And cheaper, too!

Buy from Solo, skip Rhinomoto!

2016-05-31

Outstanding Customer Service / New HJC Helmet

"Was interested in a new HJC Helmet that was on closeout and one day they showed 6 on hand in the XL size. After verifying the correct size that evening, I called the next morning to order with the service rep (Old school, I like talking to someone to order). The website now showed zero available. The service rep told me that this was no problem as they could reach out to another location and was able to place the order for me. I received the helmet a few days ago and it was just as he stated (new in the box) outstanding customer experience. I would defiantly order from your company again. Thank you so much "

2016-05-28

M4 GP Slip On Exhaust!

"SoloMoto did an excellent job with my order. I was getting impatient wondering why the order was taking so long to process, so I emailed and got a response from Mike Gilchrist. Mike was awesome, he responded very quickly and cordially, and he informed me that my exhaust took a little extra time because it was a made to order part. I was perfectly okay with that and thanked him for his prompt response and extra effort to make sure I was notified of it being fulfilled and shipped. Great company, excellent customer service. I am and will be a repeat customer for as long as I ride "

This review was modified by nick_freiberg on May 28 2016 09:46:24 AM

2016-05-22

First class

"Thanks for great service. Fast delivery. Zero complications. ????????"

2016-05-19

Great communication

"Impressive customer attentiveness. Thanks"

2016-05-19

Always

"Always good, accurate, and on time "

2016-05-10

"I ordered a radiator guard fro my 2014 Concours 14. It arrived on time, and all parts were present. Installation took about 25 mins. I ave no mechanical skills, and I was able to do it without much issue. It would probably be easier to remove the fairings to install it, but it is not required. I did not, and was able to get the job done."

2016-05-09

Easy shopping

"Great web site and fast shipping..... oh , and great prices"

2016-05-08

Fast delivery and they go the extra mile to make it right!

"Excellent communication and service, proactively refused and reordered an item that arrived to them damaged. On top of that they emailed me with an update the same day, got another replacement super quick, and got it to me on the day I had expected it originally. Can't say enough good things about this company.

Will definitely be ordering more from here in the future!

2016-05-04

Solo Moto Parts

"They were good. However, parts were sent direct from manufacturer. They were not so good, but story had a good ending afterall."

Share SoloMotoParts.com's store rating

SoloMotoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SoloMotoParts.com is a merchant member
SoloMotoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.