• Northern Arizon

• Contact: david@wind-sun.com
    • Phone: 800 383-0195
    • Customer Support: 928-526-8017
    • Business Hours: 8 AM to 4 PM, Mon-Fri

" Excellent customer service and the best prices. I have purchased several times and every tim has been a pleasure. Thanks staff @ NAWS Dave WattsUp"

"got parts when promised and at a good price, customer service was very helpfull and pleasant."

"I would like to commend Northern Arizona Wind and Sun corporation for their excellent service. As I regularly purchase our companies solar wire from this organization, they are very prompt in ensuring a quick delivery with excellent pricing. I will continue business with Arizona Wind and Sun. Thank you "

"I've ordered at least three times, I'm always pleased."

"Outstanding. Great customer service and inventory."

"Good prices, fast shipping and good product support.

"The replacement lighting fixture for my RV was exactly as stated and was shipped and received in very good time. Very satisfied with the entire shopping experience."

"Quick service. I was able to purchase the charge controller for my solar system for $300 below retail which allowed us to complete our system faster. "

"The price was great (just about half what some retailers were asking for the exact same product) and delivery was prompt. I would certainly do business with them again."

"order was placed on the internet, shipping was great.
the balast had a cold solder joint, witch after found was able to repair....NOT venders fault! Fault was from Mfg.
Will purchase other items from this vender in the future!
Thanks Again,
Doc

"I am a first time customer.
I would like to know, why are you sending a review request since I haven't even received the Item yet?
All I know is, it left Arizona on January 2nd 2013.
Where it is now is any ones guess and it is nearly the 10th of January 2013.
It appears that UPS is causing you to lose business with such slow Delivery Service. Item Tracking is very poor or non existent.
Taking way to long to get the Item. Where is it ?
End of story

"always receive good service and fast shipping"

"I ordered the incorrect breaker, and the vendor made correcting my error very easy, and prompt. "

"usually in stock and always quick."

"Although my order was improperly shipped by their distributer, they adjusted the shipping cost. Really liked their customer service."

Share Northern Arizona Wind & Sun's store rating

Northern Arizona Wind & Sun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Northern Arizona Wind & Sun is not a merchant member
Northern Arizona Wind & Sun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!