SoftwaremediaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I purchased Microsoft Home & Student 2013 from SoftwareMedia. I was unable to get it to install using the instructions in the email. i emailed SoftwareMedia and they emailed back saying their download department would have to contact me. They never did. i called Microsoft and gave them my product code, they said it was an invalid code. i asked for my money back and have never heard from them. I will NEVER make another pruchase through SoftwareMedia."

modified review This review was modified by gcw56 on November 23 2014 04:04:41 PM

"don't buy from them!
if you have any problems with your purchase they do not help, stating even the manufacturer couldn't help. which is not true. i'm out $110 dollars because they claim they can't return my product. I bought it 13 hours ago.

modified review This review was modified by unhappycustomer1111111 on September 17 2014 07:29:04 AM

"SoftwareMedia sales illegitimate licensing for everything the offer. If you plan to order from them, make sure you call the manufacture and verify the are certified to sale their programs. If you have already purchased from them, call the manufacturer and verify your license is legitimate. Their staff is just down right retarded! They have absolutely NO knowledge of the software industry. Expedited Software and Softwaremedia.com is one and the same. I called for price comparing and the same guy answered both lines!"

"I purchased Windows Remote Desktop Services 2012 - 20 Device CALs (6VC-02071BDL20) for $94.95 from their website. Two days later they cancelled my order citing that there was an error in pricing on their website and now I have to pay to pay $1,919.80.
They should have honored the price as I agreed to pay for the transaction. I sued SoftwareMedia.com and waiting for the trial.

Do NOT TRUST the prices that they show on their website as they can change their mind at any time as they see fit.

modified review This review was modified by MoodRiver on June 02 2014 06:36:46 AM

"I had purchased Microsoft Professional 2013 from Softwaremedia.com using electronic shipping. I realized soon afterwards that the software that I needed I could download free of charge from the college I attend. I was able to receive a refund with no complications. The staff were helpful and efficient, and the prices were excellent for the software that they sold. It's very difficult to find online stores where both the products and the customer service are fantastically executed. I would recommend Softwaremedia to anyone."

modified review This review was modified by EmilyAnneH on May 30 2014 10:45:31 AM

"The product was delivered exactly as presented and works excellently. The process could not have been any easier or better. On top of that I got a great deal at $40.00 off. When I contacted the software media representative, because I had not ordered from them previously, they were very polite and nice. I would recommend this service, provider, and experience to everyone!!!"

"Received software - CD - but severely lacking in documentation ..."

"My order was correct, fulfilled and delivered in a very timely manner. Customer support, via chat and phone, was very efficient, professional, and helpful."

"Got what I ordered, happy and satisfied!"

"Was very pleased with service and desire to make sure as first timer I knew what to do. Had a technical question to activate software and was handled quickly and successfully. Will order again."

"Exactly as advertised and fast.

Still waiting for my Kaspersky back-up disc that I paid extra for to arrive USPS.

"I had a little problem with the activation key for MSDN but they were quick to rectify the issue. But man, oh MAN is Microsoft hard to deal with when you need to get subscriptions activated.

Been a customer for years and will continue to be.

"The download was fast. Everything was easy. There was a very small glitch but it was taken care of so fast and so nicely it was not even a problem. If every place had customer service like you guys the world would be a better place. The tech help on the phone was so nice and he did everything so fast and easy. I don't think I have ever had better tech support anywhere in the 22 years I have had a computer!!! Thank you and I will be buying anything I need from this company always! Great prices and great service!!"

"The software was delivered earlier than expected. I have not yet installed the
Win8 upgrade. Thank you for the excellent customer service.

"I've been shopping with Softwaremedia.com for some time now and I have never had any issues or problems with them. They have an incredible selection of software and other items and their prices are very good. I will continue to be a loyal customer for the foreseeable future."

Softwaremedia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Softwaremedia is not a merchant member
Softwaremedia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!