• Softwaremedia Softwaremedia Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10

"Allow for ISO download files that can be directly downloaded at time of purchase."

"Quick and easy to order online. Will do again when the office need arises."

"I went to a website found the product I was looking for and bought it. I am now required to fill this form. Great!"

"Jes, my zoomchat operator was an excellent help, professional and knowledgeable. Give her a raise."

"Great customer service. I can always count on them to answer my questions right away"

"Jess Bradley was quite knowledgeable about Microsoft Licensing and friendly. "

"good experience while purchasing the software through software media."

"Katie and Jes are both awesome! Thanks for the great, personalized service!"

"Placed order; still have to receive the key and download the software. Website easy to use. Ordering process painless."

"Issues from the get-go. I ordered a Surface 3 with LTE for business use, and that's where the issues began: 1st - I received notice that my order as on hold; when I called I was advised that I needed to submit my company's information in order to proceed with my order. Ok. So I did (although, I don't understand why this information wasn't included in the original order request online); 2nd - I never received a status update after I submitted the additional information the company requested. In chatting with the company (using their chat feature on their site) I learned that the product was new to their inventory and that they basically have not yet established a standard process for handling this order; it was apparently drop-shipped from Microsoft who does not provide automated tracking information (really?). So, they called Microsoft to get the status of my order which they verified was being shipped, and although they provided an ETA they still could not provide tracking information. The next day, I received my item. Then, the day after I received my item I received a shipping notice for my item (strange and unusual, to say the least).

Flash forward to 1 week later, I have been experiencing hardware issues with the unit I received. I contacted the SoftwareMedia today to arrange a return and refund. To my surprise, I was told that they do NOT accept returns for drop shipped items. Meanwhile, before I made this purchase, I reviewed their return policies in which they ironically tout "No hassle returns." So far, dealing with the company has been nothing but a hassle. I would NEITHER recommend nor purchase from this company EVER!

"As always the best customer service on the planet. Katie Petty is wonderful. "

"I am satisfied so far with Softwaremedia. I would recommend showing the existence (stock) of an item."

"While a couple of human mistakes were made during the Quote process, overall I was very impressed with the experience. That the same person I chatted with was able to also be my contact when negotiating prices with symantec was very cool. Thank you"

"Very easy! I didn't have any problem through the whole process."

Share Softwaremedia's store rating

Softwaremedia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Softwaremedia is a merchant member
Softwaremedia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.