Stores > Softwaremedia

Product & services pricing Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10

"Purchased Open Business license that had a min. This would have been nice to know before my purchase."

"Fast and easy transaction. Great experience!!!!!!!"

"Great CS support by Katie. Looking forward to using this product today! TYVM :)"

"Great experience - very helpful representatives in assisting with Microsoft licensing."

"I have been buying from Software Media for years and they never let me down..."

"Awesome Service! Awesome Prices! Awesome Customer Agents!"

"Speedy The product I wanted at the price that I needed."

"Very fast response, very helpful people who helped me order the right product and explained everything very well!"

"Softwaremedia has always had a very broad selection of products and fair pricing. The shopping experience is straightforward. I have never experienced an issue having placed a handful of orders over the years for personal and business use."

"This was a very positive shopping experience. You had the software program that I was looking for. I am not sure in what format the software program is being shipped to me, (disc or keycard?), this information is not included in the product description. If I get a disc, it would make me very happy. The market for the procurement of software has changed recently. Microsoft is making things available through subscription programs, and I am not yet comfortable with that format as I am not an early adopter of that process. I still would like to get a packaged software with hard copies of instructions and licenses. "

"I have points to use within 67 days, and nothing to use them on....."

"They had what I needed and were very prompt on delivery."

"Great customer service experience. All questions are answered and they are knowledgeable. "

"Allow for ISO download files that can be directly downloaded at time of purchase."

"Quick and easy to order online. Will do again when the office need arises."

Share Softwaremedia's store rating

Softwaremedia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Softwaremedia is a merchant member
Softwaremedia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.