Softwaremedia Reviews - softwaremedia.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.80/10 330 reviews

Softwaremedia is a merchant member
Softwaremedia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Got what I ordered, happy and satisfied!"

"Was very pleased with service and desire to make sure as first timer I knew what to do. Had a technical question to activate software and was handled quickly and successfully. Will order again."

"Exactly as advertised and fast.

Still waiting for my Kaspersky back-up disc that I paid extra for to arrive USPS.

"I had a little problem with the activation key for MSDN but they were quick to rectify the issue. But man, oh MAN is Microsoft hard to deal with when you need to get subscriptions activated.

Been a customer for years and will continue to be.

"The download was fast. Everything was easy. There was a very small glitch but it was taken care of so fast and so nicely it was not even a problem. If every place had customer service like you guys the world would be a better place. The tech help on the phone was so nice and he did everything so fast and easy. I don't think I have ever had better tech support anywhere in the 22 years I have had a computer!!! Thank you and I will be buying anything I need from this company always! Great prices and great service!!"

"The software was delivered earlier than expected. I have not yet installed the
Win8 upgrade. Thank you for the excellent customer service.

"I've been shopping with Softwaremedia.com for some time now and I have never had any issues or problems with them. They have an incredible selection of software and other items and their prices are very good. I will continue to be a loyal customer for the foreseeable future."

"You won't deliver to a PO Box and I won't take anything at my house"

modified review reply posted Apr-02-2014
SoftwareMedia's Avatar
SoftwareMedia, Softwaremedia rep has responded

“We ship out FEDEX, which requires a physical address for delivery.”

"THANks i really appreciate this order it came right on time thanks"

"I have purchased Outlook 2010 - Download twice. Both times the service was perfect. Received the download very fast. I was able to download with no errors.
When I did call customer service with questions, I was able to speak with a real person right away.

Thank you for such smooth, great service.

"I have made numerous purchases from Softwaremedia.com and I have never experienced an issue with the purchase or the software. "

"I have used SoftwareMedia many times over the past few years. In this business, the only way to compete is with great service and best prices. These guys win, hands-down, every time. They are one of the few companies I do not unsubscribe from -- their special offers are almost always interesting and worthwhile."

"I have been ordering software from SoftwareMedia.com for a couple years now and they have been great! Always quick to answer any questions I may have and they always send the software out fast."

"Great, quick service. Was prepared to wait a few hours for the license keys for my downloads, but they came within a few minutes. Was able to get the exact same product for 33% less than the "big-name" sellers. Very satisfied. "

"Got what I ordered on time. No complaints here!"