SoftwaremediaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Regan in Customer service help me to reset my password so that I could place an order. I am very grateful for her help. Thanks."

"I like that you are in Utah, and happy Sunday :);;;;;;;;;;;;;"

"OK. It was fine, except....don't make me fill out a survey. Ok?"

"Quick ordering, good price, glad to find software that's affordable."

"Very easy web site to find the software product you are looking for with very competitive pricing."

"Hello,

Appreciate the request for feedback. The website and ordering process are easy to use.

Unfortunately, I bought a product key for Office for Mac hoping to install it and work on it today. Maybe I missed it; but I did not see that the key would be emailed over until the next business hour (Monday) rather than be available today.

Jon

"Products are competitively priced and ordering is simple."

"Your site is stupendously slow, no matter what network I am on. Pages take dozens of seconds to load, this compounds the horrible search experience.

I am usually looking to buy Office Volume, or other MS Volume software, and I always have to use the search function, and click through many pages that all take forever to load just to find the current version.

"Have had no problems when ordering from softwaremedia.com"

"Great service, I'd most likely buy from again. Email questions were responded very quickly"

"Quick and easy everything I have ordered has been just as advertised."

"Great price and very helpful, I will definitely look to use Softwaremedia again"

"This was my first order and I had to contact the company, so as always I jumped on live chat, I was connected to Melissa Inglis who was great! She sent me over a quote extremely fast and the process was so smooth and easy to understand. I will definitely be back! "

"Very good service. Products are as described. Shipping is fast. "

"I had a good experience until i was forced to fill out this form to get out of here."

Share Softwaremedia's store rating

Softwaremedia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Softwaremedia is a merchant member
Softwaremedia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.