SoftwaremediaCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"My company has made many purchases from Softwaremedia. They have competitive pricing, great representatives to help assist you & a quick turnaround time for getting the product in your hands. We will continue to look to Softwaremedia for our future software purchases."

"Make order from company nice time "

"I purchased Microsoft Home & Student 2013 from SoftwareMedia. I was unable to get it to install using the instructions in the email. i emailed SoftwareMedia and they emailed back saying their download department would have to contact me. They never did. i called Microsoft and gave them my product code, they said it was an invalid code. i asked for my money back and have never heard from them. I will NEVER make another pruchase through SoftwareMedia."

modified review This review was modified by gcw56 on November 23 2014 04:04:41 PM

"don't buy from them!
if you have any problems with your purchase they do not help, stating even the manufacturer couldn't help. which is not true. i'm out $110 dollars because they claim they can't return my product. I bought it 13 hours ago.

writing after softwaremedia wrote to my review. THE POINT OF MY REVIEW IS THAT THE DISCLAIMER, SMALL HEADER AT TOP OF PAGE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR A CUSTOMER TO SEE. MY FEEDBACK TO THE WOMAN ON THE PHONE WHEN YOU DID NOT RETURN MY PRODUCT WAS TO HAVE A BOX TO CHECK TO SAY WHAT COMPUTER YOU HAVE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE. I CLICKED MAC ON THE SIDE OF THE PAGE BUT IT SHOWED ME ALL.
ONCE AGAIN, CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE EVEN IN YOUR STANDARD RESPONSE TO MY REVIEW.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-05-2014

SoftwareMedia, Softwaremedia rep has responded

“At SoftwareMedia, we have special steps in place for customers who purchase download products to ensure they have purchased the right product before being able to proceed with the download and retrieving the license key(s). In this case, the customer had a Mac computer and purchased a PC product.

We have a large disclaimer at the top of the download instructions which states in bold "If you haven't already, please check the system requirements to confirm your system can run Office 2013. Office 2013 (not 365) can only be used on Windows 7 and Windows 8, it will NOT work on XP, Vista, or any Mac products. Once step one is completed no return can be accepted."

The customer and manager three way called Microsoft who verified that the PC license key been tied to their Microsoft account, and also verified that once the license has been tied to a Microsoft account there is nothing Microsoft can to do undo this or return the license.

Because of the customer overlooked this disclaimer, there was nothing we could do to return the license key to Microsoft and therefore could not complete a return for this purchase. We exhausted every resource we could to assist this customer, unfortunately there was nothing we could do.”

"I had purchased Microsoft Professional 2013 from Softwaremedia.com using electronic shipping. I realized soon afterwards that the software that I needed I could download free of charge from the college I attend. I was able to receive a refund with no complications. The staff were helpful and efficient, and the prices were excellent for the software that they sold. It's very difficult to find online stores where both the products and the customer service are fantastically executed. I would recommend Softwaremedia to anyone."

modified review This review was modified by EmilyAnneH on May 30 2014 10:45:31 AM

"The product was delivered exactly as presented and works excellently. The process could not have been any easier or better. On top of that I got a great deal at $40.00 off. When I contacted the software media representative, because I had not ordered from them previously, they were very polite and nice. I would recommend this service, provider, and experience to everyone!!!"

"Received software - CD - but severely lacking in documentation ..."

"My order was correct, fulfilled and delivered in a very timely manner. Customer support, via chat and phone, was very efficient, professional, and helpful."

"Got what I ordered, happy and satisfied!"

"Was very pleased with service and desire to make sure as first timer I knew what to do. Had a technical question to activate software and was handled quickly and successfully. Will order again."

"Exactly as advertised and fast.

Still waiting for my Kaspersky back-up disc that I paid extra for to arrive USPS.

"I had a little problem with the activation key for MSDN but they were quick to rectify the issue. But man, oh MAN is Microsoft hard to deal with when you need to get subscriptions activated.

Been a customer for years and will continue to be.

"The download was fast. Everything was easy. There was a very small glitch but it was taken care of so fast and so nicely it was not even a problem. If every place had customer service like you guys the world would be a better place. The tech help on the phone was so nice and he did everything so fast and easy. I don't think I have ever had better tech support anywhere in the 22 years I have had a computer!!! Thank you and I will be buying anything I need from this company always! Great prices and great service!!"

"The software was delivered earlier than expected. I have not yet installed the
Win8 upgrade. Thank you for the excellent customer service.

"I've been shopping with Softwaremedia.com for some time now and I have never had any issues or problems with them. They have an incredible selection of software and other items and their prices are very good. I will continue to be a loyal customer for the foreseeable future."

Softwaremedia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Softwaremedia is a merchant member
Softwaremedia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.