• Rating 9.50/10 43 reviews

Softwarecw.com is not a merchant member
    Softwarecw.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Softwarecw.com contact information

• Address: 605 S 22nd St. Suite C
    • Contact: support@softwarecw.com
    • Phone: (888) 973-0315
    • Customer Support: (888) 973-0315
    • Business Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST

"This is the first time I used SoftwareCW and I was very impressed with their service. The first shipment to me was lost and customer service sent a replacement right away. The second package got to me a few days later. It so happened that the lost package was signed for by someone else in our building and showed up a couple days after I received the replacement. I shipped this back to the company. I highly recommend SoftwareCW."

"All good! The only thing I can gripe about is this really stupid review process"

"Received OS software, obviously pre-opened and beaten up. Don't know whether the installation code is used or not, but very shady to say the least. Contacted company and they offered to refund money, but need to get this on a clients machine and don't have time to process a return and reorder. We'll see whether the code is valid or not, but they shouldn't sell used software as new, it's open box, and should say so in the description."

modified review This review was modified by lakemichtech on June 11 2012 09:39:04 AM

"Great product at an afordable price. Thanks."

"Able to locate authentic software at best Internet price. Prompt customer service response, processing and shipping. "

"I had issues purchasing Adobe Acrobat 9 from CDW. So my order was cancelled with them and I decided to try out Softwarecw. What great service! Easy to order online and the order was sent out quickly and arrived in a few days. I should have gone with Softwarecw in the first place!"

Iligan City Philippines

"This is a good software that offers you the best. I has all you need. I highly recommend you this one! Cheers people!!"

modified review This review was modified by Ellezarde_Naval on May 02 2012 05:02:40 PM

"Fast, efficient service. Product arrived via priority mail, even though they advertise it will be sent via regular first class mail. Good follow up by phone, too."

"Delivery was quick and product was new just as stated. I will shop Softwarecw.com again. Thank you"

"Very quick, great pricing."

"Seamless..They had the product I needed at the best price. Ordering was simple and delivery was fast."

"It was a very good experience. I was able to order precisely what I needed and it installed without any problems. Thank you."

"The product was just as described, worked with no problems, and was less expensive than any other offering I could find. "

"i purchased windows office, (excel, word, outlook) to install on a new computer.
It works like it always does.

"Excellent Prices and FAST shipping. The software I ordered was exactly what they advertised!"