Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.00/10 406 reviews

Sobelwestex is a merchant member
    Sobelwestex participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Sobelwestex contact information

• Address: 2670 Western Ave Las Vegas, NV
    • Contact: social@sobelwestex.com
    • Phone: 888-887-6235
    • Customer Support: 888-887-6235
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm PST Mon-Fri Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: 702-7354957

"Very fast delivery and the quality of the product best all expectations!

"Quickly delivered and neatly packed pillow. Soft pillow is comfortable. "

"I know I love the product. I am very disappointed by the delivery. I ordered my bed stuff on the 13th and was told it would easily be to me by Christmas. I was told it should only take three days. I called after the first delivery date because I had not received it. I was told my order was never filled and they would expedite it and I would have it by the 23nd at the latest. I called on the 24th and was told it would not be here till Friday. Days after Christmas and it is a present. After getting upset with them I am getting another set sent out today and will have it by Thursday. Nice people I just fell through the holes."

"Great product and well worth it. Provides that softness that will put you into REM sleep and keep your there. Love the pillows and will recommend them to everybody."

"it's been over a week since I placed my order and when I did it didn't say anything about a back order. only when I got the confirmation. they haven't charged me shipping yet either. their web site isn't very clear. I would like to know WinZip can expect my order."

"The bed linens are excellent quality"

"best sleep I've had in years! "

"Ordering was easy and quick. Delivery was prompt as well. "

"Very satisfied with most everything. Just received my pillows today. As others have mentioned, I would like to see a receipt once the order is placed or a way to look up your order online. I did not receive a receipt in the package either. I did however receive a notification of the shipping track number a couple days after I ordered and it was delivered exactly when promised. I just had to get these pillows after staying at the Mirage. I loved these pillows! Rarely do I sleep so well when I am away from home. "

"The pillows are very good. The wife thinks hers is a little too soft.

"Well, I ordered some sheets, a pillow and a blanket. I got an email that said they were out of one of the items. I used the contacts in the email, but they were all returned. I also tried to call, left a message. Haven't heard anything since then about my order."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-04-2013

sobelwestex, Sobelwestex rep has responded

“"Sherry,
I apologize for you dissatisfaction. Do you have your order number so I can take a look at your order?

Best Regards,
Chris Stockwell
Sobel Westex
702-836-2388
Chris.Stockwell@sobelwestex.com"”

"Items ordered delivered exactly as promised

"excellent. I had to call them to find out which pillow would work best for me, since I did not have the model name. They were super helpful. Shipping was quick. Thanks so much. I will order directly from them again."

"Quick delivery of a quality product that I first experienced during a stay at Vdara in Las Vegas."

"arrived very quickly I was very pleased.