• Sobelwestex
    • Customer Support: 888-887-6235
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm PST Mon-Fri Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: 702-7354957

2014-08-04

"Quick delivery. Order was correct."

2014-07-21

"Package arrived today but was only a partial shipment. I received bath mats and large bath towels. The wash cloths and hand towels were not shipped. I can't tell if they are still back ordered or if they were shipped in a second box."

2014-06-22

"Package arrived on time and the merchandise was what we expected."

2014-04-02

"Very fast delivery and the quality of the product best all expectations!

2014-01-12

"Quickly delivered and neatly packed pillow. Soft pillow is comfortable. "

2013-12-24

"I know I love the product. I am very disappointed by the delivery. I ordered my bed stuff on the 13th and was told it would easily be to me by Christmas. I was told it should only take three days. I called after the first delivery date because I had not received it. I was told my order was never filled and they would expedite it and I would have it by the 23nd at the latest. I called on the 24th and was told it would not be here till Friday. Days after Christmas and it is a present. After getting upset with them I am getting another set sent out today and will have it by Thursday. Nice people I just fell through the holes."

2013-12-01

"Great product and well worth it. Provides that softness that will put you into REM sleep and keep your there. Love the pillows and will recommend them to everybody."

2013-11-03

"it's been over a week since I placed my order and when I did it didn't say anything about a back order. only when I got the confirmation. they haven't charged me shipping yet either. their web site isn't very clear. I would like to know WinZip can expect my order."

2013-10-20

"The bed linens are excellent quality"

2013-10-17

"best sleep I've had in years! "

2013-05-21

"Ordering was easy and quick. Delivery was prompt as well. "

2013-05-13

"Very satisfied with most everything. Just received my pillows today. As others have mentioned, I would like to see a receipt once the order is placed or a way to look up your order online. I did not receive a receipt in the package either. I did however receive a notification of the shipping track number a couple days after I ordered and it was delivered exactly when promised. I just had to get these pillows after staying at the Mirage. I loved these pillows! Rarely do I sleep so well when I am away from home. "

2013-05-13

"The pillows are very good. The wife thinks hers is a little too soft.

2013-05-11

"Well, I ordered some sheets, a pillow and a blanket. I got an email that said they were out of one of the items. I used the contacts in the email, but they were all returned. I also tried to call, left a message. Haven't heard anything since then about my order."

2013-05-10

"Items ordered delivered exactly as promised

Share Sobelwestex's store rating

Sobelwestex is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sobelwestex is not a merchant member
Sobelwestex does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!