• Rating 8.67/10 17 reviews

Soap.com / Quidsi, Inc. is not a merchant member
    Soap.com / Quidsi, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Soap.com / Quidsi, Inc. contact information

"All fine, as advertised. Best price I found, on one item. I did not need to contact their customer service people though. They included an invoice with the prompt shipment, which I appreciate, as several other companies do not always do that."

"I LOVE Soap.com! They are a top quality company, through and through. I purchase a lot of household items and love the free shipping and convenience of not having to go to the store - not to mention, they carry a huge inventory and often have things I can't find locally. The ONE time that one of my shipments was damaged, I called and spoke to a very courteous, friendly rep, who immediately shipped out a replacement and gave me a credit on my next order without a second thought. I shop with them very often, and also shop with their partners, Diapers.com and Wag.com. I'll say it again - I love Soap.com!"

"I have attempted to make two purchases from Soap.com. Both times (6 mo. apart) the experience was unbelievably frustrating and degrading. They made mistakes that they would only avoid talking about, charged me for free 2-day shipping, then didn't even put it in the mail for a week and blamed the postal service for being slow deliverers. USPS tracking shows that they hadn't even mailed it yet when they told me that USPS has it and is being slow. They hadn't even created the label yet when they told me that! I went through 7 different customer service reps and not one of them would stop blaming me for the fact that they didn't ship the package that I had a deadline for. I chose them specifically for the 2-day shipping. It was very costly to me and all they would do in the end was offer a $5 credit (after a huge order) for a future purchase that will never be made. That was the most recent purchase. The first purchase, they sent me an opened package (that was supposed to be a gift). Not neatly opened, but torn open and dirty. They didn't care. They did nothing that time. Wouldn't even take a return (why would they want a damaged item?) Ick."

"This is my first purchase from Soap.com. I ordered Dragon Eye Oolong Tea. I did quite a bit of research before buying and the site gets great reviews and I now know why.
Great price on the item I purchased.
Smoking fast shipping! Ordered on 11/14 and received on 11/16!
Excellent communication after purchase.
I highly recommend soap.com!

" I needed to buy some things from Soap.com for my daughter, and being an owner of an online electronics store myself (Advanced Electronic), we are skeptical to buy online. We usually look for good reviews before we buy, as well as wonderful pricing.

I was happy to see that orders over $45 shipped free, and being ordered on a Saturday night, like 1:00 AM, I never would believe that the package would ever arrive at 9:00 am on Monday morning! That is unheard of.

We did not receive the entire order, but, being a vendor myself, I completely understand. They have fantastic service, very fast shipping, and very cheap prices.

(We are not affiliated with Soap.com in any way other than this purchase)

The other portion of the package is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, and I would have been happy to have the whole order shipped complete. Soap.com really went the extra mile, and spent unnecessary shipping money to send my order in 2 parcels.

I give them 5 stars for an online vendor, and will certainly buy from them again.

I am very happy!

Marc Belanger

"As a mobility challenged person, I do as much shopping as possible online. I decided to try Soap.com when I received a coupon in the mail.

For the things I buy, the prices are okay. Not the cheapest, BUT, for me, the convenience and free two day shipping is WELL worth it!

Good selection, FAST SPEEDY delivery, items packaged VERY well!

I actually get my shipments the day after I place the order, and I couldn't be happier!

1800-Shopping's Avatar
California

"Soap.com is about the BEST site I've ever shopped at(Besides Amazon.com)! Delivery was quick, things are a little pricy but it's worth it. With the 20% off promo code, my purchase was an extreme deal. Service is UN-Beatable.

If you're wondering what I bought....

PUR MineralClear Faucet Refill RF-9999, 6 Pack
by PUR

"What a great site!!! Wonderful selection, quick delivery, everything is top-notch! Items were packaged so well, someone really cared to make sure nothing would leak or spill. I found soap that has been discontinued by Neutrogena and was able to stock up thanks to Soap.com Also, if you look around for promo codes online, you can save even more! I will be using soap.com from now on for everything I can! Thanks for building such a great marketplace with unbeatable service!!"

modified review This review was modified by LosAngelesCA on July 31 2012 02:39:37 PM

"Good prices and amazing customer service!! There was a small problem with my original shipment. But after writing them about it, I got a personal reply within minutes and the new shipment arrived within days. Very happy with the service and personal attention."

"Good prices and great shipping!"

"Bought a Braun Series 7-790cc Shaver there. It arrived in good condition the next day using the free shipping option. Excellent response to preliminary questions about whether it was in stock -- the phone rep. checked to be sure it was in the closest warehouse. Price was about 10% higher than that of the vast retailer named after a South American river, but well worth it for much better service.

"I found Florastor pro-biotics listed for a good price on Soap.com and made the purchase based on the good comments here. I was able to use the promotion code given in one of the comments and saved a bundle!

The shipment came really FAST thru Fed-Ex and this was one of my best online purchase experiences.

Definitely will buy from this seller again.

modified review This review was modified by atlgapdo on May 20 2011 11:08:32 PM

"They put on a free promotion, I get the UPS tracking number, when it is out for delivery they issue a notice to return the packages to their HQ because they do not want to do the free promotion. Never shopping there again."

"I love this site.I can save gas money by shopping at soap.com & diapers.com.The prices are reasonable and they deliver fast.If you're a new customer you can save up to 20% on everything with ongoing coupon code MYBABYLOVE or YANKEESFAN"

"Super fast (and free) shipping. Awesome customer service!"

modified review This review was modified by SarahJ6 on November 18 2010 02:32:29 PM