"Use the codeNATU1312 save 20%

Wonderful Store !!! All my orders came quickly and in perfect order. Good customer support.
By the way, you can save 20% on your first order if you copy/paste coupon codeNATU1312 during checkout.
The discount is valid for your first order, this code is valid for orders $35+. Weekly discounts, a huge selection of products and very fast delivery. Overall I highly recommend soap.com to everyone!

"Couldn't have been better: Ordered in the afternoon, they still shipped the same day (and it arrived the very next day, since we're only a few 100 miles from their warehouse). Items arrived in good shape, and were as described."

"Great Store!!! Fast Free Shipping.. After a quick review I found that the parent company of is in fact owned by AMAZON. New customers can get 20% off by using code DEVI5978 at checkout.

I would highly recommend this company!! NO Tax and Free SHipping!

I have never used their customer service but everything else seems great about this company! I would highly recoomend

modified review This review was modified by dstephe9 on November 23 2013 03:35:40 PM

"Best packing of shipments, of 100 online retail stores I've used. All else fine, as advertised. Best price I found, on some food items.

One shipment in 2013, two in 2014. Each bag of potato chips in its own internal box, inside the outer shipping box. I am surprised to hear that Soap has some affiliation with Amazon now, given that Amazon packing is often so poor. I am very circumspect about ordering anything fragile from Amazon.

Soap included an invoice with the prompt shipment, which I appreciate, as several other companies do not always do that. I did not need to contact the Soap customer service people though.

modified review This review was modified by Memento2 on June 20 2014 02:03:14 PM

"I LOVE Soap.com! They are a top quality company, through and through. I purchase a lot of household items and love the free shipping and convenience of not having to go to the store - not to mention, they carry a huge inventory and often have things I can't find locally. The ONE time that one of my shipments was damaged, I called and spoke to a very courteous, friendly rep, who immediately shipped out a replacement and gave me a credit on my next order without a second thought. I shop with them very often, and also shop with their partners, Diapers.com and Wag.com. I'll say it again - I love Soap.com!"

"I have attempted to make two purchases from Soap.com. Both times (6 mo. apart) the experience was unbelievably frustrating and degrading. They made mistakes that they would only avoid talking about, charged me for free 2-day shipping, then didn't even put it in the mail for a week and blamed the postal service for being slow deliverers. USPS tracking shows that they hadn't even mailed it yet when they told me that USPS has it and is being slow. They hadn't even created the label yet when they told me that! I went through 7 different customer service reps and not one of them would stop blaming me for the fact that they didn't ship the package that I had a deadline for. I chose them specifically for the 2-day shipping. It was very costly to me and all they would do in the end was offer a $5 credit (after a huge order) for a future purchase that will never be made. That was the most recent purchase. The first purchase, they sent me an opened package (that was supposed to be a gift). Not neatly opened, but torn open and dirty. They didn't care. They did nothing that time. Wouldn't even take a return (why would they want a damaged item?) Ick."

"This is my first purchase from Soap.com. I ordered Dragon Eye Oolong Tea. I did quite a bit of research before buying and the site gets great reviews and I now know why.
Great price on the item I purchased.
Smoking fast shipping! Ordered on 11/14 and received on 11/16!
Excellent communication after purchase.
I highly recommend soap.com!

" I needed to buy some things from Soap.com for my daughter, and being an owner of an online electronics store myself (Advanced Electronic), we are skeptical to buy online. We usually look for good reviews before we buy, as well as wonderful pricing.

I was happy to see that orders over $45 shipped free, and being ordered on a Saturday night, like 1:00 AM, I never would believe that the package would ever arrive at 9:00 am on Monday morning! That is unheard of.

We did not receive the entire order, but, being a vendor myself, I completely understand. They have fantastic service, very fast shipping, and very cheap prices.

(We are not affiliated with Soap.com in any way other than this purchase)

The other portion of the package is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, and I would have been happy to have the whole order shipped complete. Soap.com really went the extra mile, and spent unnecessary shipping money to send my order in 2 parcels.

I give them 5 stars for an online vendor, and will certainly buy from them again.

I am very happy!

Marc Belanger

"As a mobility challenged person, I do as much shopping as possible online. I decided to try Soap.com when I received a coupon in the mail.

For the things I buy, the prices are okay. Not the cheapest, BUT, for me, the convenience and free two day shipping is WELL worth it!

Good selection, FAST SPEEDY delivery, items packaged VERY well!

I actually get my shipments the day after I place the order, and I couldn't be happier!

1800-Shopping's Avatar
California

"Soap.com is about the BEST site I've ever shopped at(Besides Amazon.com)! Delivery was quick, things are a little pricy but it's worth it. With the 20% off promo code, my purchase was an extreme deal. Service is UN-Beatable.

If you're wondering what I bought....

PUR MineralClear Faucet Refill RF-9999, 6 Pack
by PUR

"What a great site!!! Wonderful selection, quick delivery, everything is top-notch! Items were packaged so well, someone really cared to make sure nothing would leak or spill. I found soap that has been discontinued by Neutrogena and was able to stock up thanks to Soap.com Also, if you look around for promo codes online, you can save even more! I will be using soap.com from now on for everything I can! Thanks for building such a great marketplace with unbeatable service!!"

modified review This review was modified by LosAngelesCA on July 31 2012 02:39:37 PM

"Hi,
I recently came across this site as a part of the promotional pamphlets I keep getting. So, I decided to try the website and order the products. But, before I ordered I wanted to compare the prices offered by "Soap.com" with my corresponding brick and mortal retailers - ShopRite or BJ's. and I was horrified with the price difference!! Soap.com is awfully expensive.
For example - Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, 18 oz, 2 Pack was available at Soap.com for $20.99 but I bought it at ShopRite for 13.99 - Thats a HUGE difference. Similarly, Gillette Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel 7 oz, 2 pk was available at Soap.com for $8.59 but at Shoprite I bought it for $7.69.
I was hoping, it being an online store will offer prices at par with corresponding retail stores. But Soap.com disappointed me big time. Dont think I will ever order the products from Soap.Com

"Good prices and amazing customer service!! There was a small problem with my original shipment. But after writing them about it, I got a personal reply within minutes and the new shipment arrived within days. Very happy with the service and personal attention."

"love this site! Their customer service is awesome and I find the convenience of the site hard to beat. Also the manufacturer coupons are a great incentive - literally just click a box and save on items."

"They will spam you and put their ads on other sites you visit with items you have looked at on their site."

Soap.com / Quidsi, Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Soap.com / Quidsi, Inc. is not a merchant member
Soap.com / Quidsi, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!