• Address: 27071 Cabot Road Building #118

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.80/10 4.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.63/10 4.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"First thing I've tried that works"

"Order is my 2nd order, been wearing for about a year. Shipped much faster than first order (great!)

I find the product bulky for my mouth, with resulting jaw problems, and it takes a while for my bite to return to normal in the morning, but it is helping reduce snoring.

"Painless order and delivery. It takes some time to get used to wearing but is pretty comfortable after that. "

"I was previously using a custom snoreguard/mouthpiece made by my dentist which, while it worked well, was close to $750 and was constructed so delicately that the side pins that hold the bands on, snapped two times in one year, and I had to wait over a week and pay for the repairs.
When it snapped a 3rd time, I decided that it was finally time to try an alternative solution. After much web research, I decided on SnoreRx and I must say that I have not been dissapointed. The initial process of heating and molding it to my mouth was quick and easy and I find it relatively comfortable and easy to sleep with. In addition, unlike to custom one I had, this one is not dainty, and can be cleaned with a toothbrush without fear of breakage. And yes...it has been just as effective in eliminating my snoring as the custom one, for a fraction of the price. While I rarely take the time to rate something I purchased online, I thought I would do so for SnoreRx, as I know how much of a difference this made to me, and hope it does for others as well. Sweet (and quiet) Dreams

"The SnoreRx is a very comfortable insert and dose what it says helps me stop snoring."

"I had A difficult time in fitting to my mouth. I have large teeth. It's hard to sleep with as it is somewhat bulkier than other brands. "

"I tried calling customer service and kept getting a busy tone. On a couple of occasions when I got a recording, I left a message and never got a return call."

"Never received. Problem with fedex and front desk.
No snorexrx help....sorry

"Just went on vacation and used the SnoreRX every night in our hotel room. It worked like a charm and everyone in the family (hotel room) had a great nights sleep. Thank you so much! "

"The product did not work at all. The snoring was exactly the same as without the product. I returned it and they refunded me promptly (except for shipping costs)."

"Takes several tries at the fitting procedure to get it as comfortable as possible. Takes plenty of room in the mouth, and reorients jaw forward, and top teeth backward somewhat, by morning. Center inside protrusion annoying to tip of tongue until found comfortable tongue position. Suggest taking out well before breakfast and don't expect normal bite to return for 30 minutes after extraction. Found that an Efferdent bath very important each morning to restore freshness by nighttime. (Simple water rinse not enough.) Overall good performance, once gotten used to."

"The website was easy to navigate and the product was shipped promptly. The fitting instructions were clear, simple to follow and produced the intended results on the first try. Most importantly, Snorerx worked better than other similar devices I have used in the past."

"Unfortunatly, It did not work for me. "

"Not very happy with the product."

"The mouth pieces are way to thick. You can hardly get air through them. All the pieces do is pool up all your spit to choke you. At 2 in the morning after waking up cause of choking. It too me 20 mins to clear my chest to breath right. This product is a hazard. May cause you to choke. "

Snorerx.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Snorerx.com is a merchant member
Snorerx.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.