• Snorerx.com
    • Customer Support: 949-226-4421
    • Business Hours: 9am to 5pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"1) Does not stay at adjusted level. When I wake up, it has changed.
2) False advertising. I have been seen by many doctors. They do recommend mandibular devices, but not this one. They recommend FDA approved devices.
3) Waiting to see the department head at one of the top medical colleges, I purchase this. When I told him, he said the problem with these devices is holding you mouth open (like this does) somewhat offsets the effect of pulling your jaw forward.

This review was modified by shortshort on April 13 2015 11:03:02 AM

"Didn't work also taoo big for mouth"

"Fast shipping, reasonable pricing, and a product that really delivered results. I'm very satisfied."

"I can't begin to tell you how much I dislike this product. It may promote itself as adjustable and conformed to fit you mouth, but regardless, it is insanely uncomfortable. As a kid I slept with a retainer which I didn't like, but could manage to sleep with it in. This thing - No way. It requires a Julie Roberts style giant mouth to even fit into your jaw. The guard which creates a mold in your mouth has two settings: Insanely tight or so loose that it falls out of your mouth the second you fall asleep.

I suspect this piece of crap largely prevents snoring by removing the possibility of sleep.

"Still uncomfortable, feels like it pinches."

"It doesn't adjust. Would not recommend. "

"fast shipping, but expensive."

"This was my second purchase of a snorerx mouthpiece. The first one I bought, over a year ago, worked great for me. It was not what I would call comfortable, but it completely stopped the snoring, which was the purpose. I grind my teeth at night, so I was happy that it lasted a year. My second purchase, of two devices, also stops my snoring, but they hurt my lower gums. Perhaps because of how I molded them? But I waited a week too long to decide I wasn't happy, and now I can't return them. So don't wait too long to mold the device, and try it for a couple of weeks to see it it works for you."

"No more snoring at all! My thanks are beyond words."

"It didn't work my gf said I snored louder"

"Would not buy this one again on a bet. It has the potential to trigger TMJ (A really sore jaw and misalignment of your bite). After using this for a while, I had some serious jaw pain. I wrote to SnoreX twice, and they never answered once. If your like your bite, and your jaw s=doe not hurt, do NOT try this product."

"Received the Snorex item promptly. The adjustment period was about as described, as it took several weeks to get used to it. It works so much better than other devices so am relieved to have found something that helps."

"Very tight upfront. Affects any loose teeth."

"My wife says there is no more snoring, so its working. I had to set it at 5 to quiet me down. I wash my snorerx with Listerine mouth wash hoping this will not damage the product."

"The Snorerx appliance was too big for my mouth and therefore very uncomfortable. I could hardly keep it in my mouth and be able to breathe for the 20 minutes that they recommended as a trial."

Share Snorerx.com's store rating

Snorerx.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Snorerx.com is not a merchant member
Snorerx.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!