Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 5.80/10 2,948 reviews

Snorerx.com is a merchant member
    Snorerx.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Snorerx.com contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

All 2,949 Customer Reviews

"Expensive and didn't work at all, tried it for 3 weeks"

"Very uncomfortable and it did not make a difference; still snore. I sent an e-mail requesting information on returning the product with no reply."

"Quick shipping and excellent product it works!!!!"

Rating 6/103/5

"Snorex arrived on time and was easy to 'fit' and is easy to get used too (unlike a C-PAP device). Generally speaking it appears to have helped reduce the snoring volume, while increasing the sound of routine breathing through the device. According to my spouse, who recorded my sleep over a few evenings, Snorex clearly did not stop my snoring, however the reason may be because I cannot seem to adjust it any further in order to find out if it can be 100% effective. This is because it is VERY, VERY, VERY difficult to adjust after being fitted. Having arrived with a setting of '3', after fitting I encountered significant difficulty adjusting to 5, and I CANNOT adjust any further. Max setting is 10. My experience suggests it is best to apply a 'best guess' approach to your desired setting and adjust BEFORE fitting. If snoring is very bad, I suggest you adjust to at least 7-8. The recordings also disclosed the louder breathing and this can be just as annoying to your spouse when sleeping in the same bed. It was agreed that the snoring and breathing sound is far lessened when sleeping in the next room enabling a better nights sleep for my spouse as compared to my sleeping without the device at all. In conclusion, while SnoreX appears to have helped me because I do not wake as much from my loud snoring, and do not experience headaches from my snoring, it still failed to enable my spouse and I to share the same bed, or the same room once I start snoring/breathing (loudly). "

"I stopped snoring the 1st night and have not snored since. verified by my wife. I have been telling people about this product. I really like it."

Rating 4/102/5

"Great design, but unfortunately it would not fit my bite. "

"The snore RX has worked very well for me. The order process was very easy and it was shipped to me in a very timely manner. "

"My wife said I snore no more and don't seem to struggle to breathe like before. I also wake up more energized. Apparently I was expending a lot of energy trying to breathe while sleeping.---Burt"

"Just to big to fit. Can't keep it in at all, much less sleeping."

"Great service and support, but the device is so big, I can barely close my lips over it, and that is before I adjust it to correct the snoring problem. I need a smaller size, but it is one size fits all. "

"I have called three times you have not called me back. I am very unhappy with snorerx. It is to big for my mouth. Very uncomfortable. Your 30 day guarantee is a joke because you don't answer the phone to answer questions or to send back. I am very very dissatisfied. Please call 678 494 2245."

"It would work my wife said.Would wake up and it would be out of my mouth and have too find it. Was afraid it was going to bother my teeth too. I wish that snorerx. Would have worked for me but I'm going to return."

"The device did not stop the snoring. It did not reduce the snoring. It did nothing."

Rating 4/102/5

"This is more on FedEx because the shipment from SnoreRx was delivered in time but the package was left on my door of my apt and someone stole it. SnoreRx has been a little slow in getting this resolved and it's been about two weeks now and I have not received my product yet."

Rating 6/103/5

"Difficult product to sleep in at night. I need to find an alternative."