• Address: 27071 Cabot Road Building #118

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.42/10 4.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.97/10 3.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"It works as advertised, the whole family is very satisfied."

"device is too big for my mouth"

"The thing helps with my snoring but keeps me awake because it is too big and my mouth never stays shut. I wake up from dry mouth because I am breathing thru my mouth instead of my mouth being closed. Now I realize I have had it over 30 days so I can't return it. For me it was a waste of money, wish I would have noticed the 30 day return policy and returned it sooner."

"Working very good so far."

"The product did not work for me. YMMV."

"The device stopped the snoring, but I'm continuing to make adjustments to minimize jaw pain. "

"I had to go a way on a 3 week urgent business trip so I could not try it until last week upon my return.
When I insert it in my month it kept coming loose from my teeth.
Is it suppose to stay snug on my teeth? If it does not stay snug, I am pretty sure during the night it would pop out of my mouth.

"Works Great!!! Easy to fit and get comfortable with."

"The mouth piece seems maybe to large for my mouth, hard to get it in, I might have made to deep of inpression in it for my bottom gums rub on the lower piece? Does help me with snoring though. I would like to go somewhere that makes one costom for just my mouth. Maybe thinner sides to get it in my mouth. My doctor recomended Prosnor which he said they send you a kit to take an imperestion of your mouth but seems they are out of business :("

"The snorex was easy to get started. I have a small mouth and think that I really need a smaller mouth piece. I can not close my lips when wearing the appliance. "

"It took forever to get here and then it was very uncomfortable in my mouth."

"I have not received my device and ordered around the 1st of July. You took the money out of my account and no one is able to call and leave a message. My next move is the attorney general."

"PRODUCT WAS AS DESCRIBED...GETTING IT READY WAS PRETTY SIMPLE..THE ONLY THING THAT WAS A LITTLE STRUGGLE WAS MOVING THE 1-10 SETTING...WAS ACTUALLY A LITTLE DIFFICULT, BUT DID WORK OUT OK. I HAVE USED IT NOW FOR A COUPLE MONTHS NOW, AND IT SEEMED TO REALLY WORK VERY WELL THE FIRST COUPLE WEEKS...NO SNORING AT ALL...AS TIME HAS PASSED THOUGH, LIGHT SNORING HAS RETURNED AND IS PROGRESSING SOMEWHAT. I CHANGED THE SETTING TO 7 AND WASN'T REALLY ABLE TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH IT AT ALL, SO I MOVED IT BACK TO 6 WHERE IT IS COMFORTABLE ALL NIGHT. ALSO, THE MOUTHPIECE SEEMS TO BE DETERIORATING MUCH QUICKER THAN EXPECTED..I USE WARM WATER TO RINSE AND CLEAN IT DAILY HOWEVER IT SEEMS TO BE RAPIDLY CHANGING COLORS AND LOOSING IT'S SHAPE. IT DOES WORK BETTER THAN NOTHING AT ALL...AND HAS STOPPED SOME OF THE SNORING, BUT I WAS HOPING FOR BETTER FOR THE PRICE."

"Still deciding. Check back in a week or so."

"First thing I've tried that works"

Snorerx.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Snorerx.com is a merchant member
Snorerx.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.