• Address: 27071 Cabot Road Building #118

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.53/10 6.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.13/10 4.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"The mouth piece seems maybe to large for my mouth, hard to get it in, I might have made to deep of inpression in it for my bottom gums rub on the lower piece? Does help me with snoring though. I would like to go somewhere that makes one costom for just my mouth. Maybe thinner sides to get it in my mouth. My doctor recomended Prosnor which he said they send you a kit to take an imperestion of your mouth but seems they are out of business :("

"The snorex was easy to get started. I have a small mouth and think that I really need a smaller mouth piece. I can not close my lips when wearing the appliance. "

"It took forever to get here and then it was very uncomfortable in my mouth."

"I have not received my device and ordered around the 1st of July. You took the money out of my account and no one is able to call and leave a message. My next move is the attorney general."

"PRODUCT WAS AS DESCRIBED...GETTING IT READY WAS PRETTY SIMPLE..THE ONLY THING THAT WAS A LITTLE STRUGGLE WAS MOVING THE 1-10 SETTING...WAS ACTUALLY A LITTLE DIFFICULT, BUT DID WORK OUT OK. I HAVE USED IT NOW FOR A COUPLE MONTHS NOW, AND IT SEEMED TO REALLY WORK VERY WELL THE FIRST COUPLE WEEKS...NO SNORING AT ALL...AS TIME HAS PASSED THOUGH, LIGHT SNORING HAS RETURNED AND IS PROGRESSING SOMEWHAT. I CHANGED THE SETTING TO 7 AND WASN'T REALLY ABLE TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH IT AT ALL, SO I MOVED IT BACK TO 6 WHERE IT IS COMFORTABLE ALL NIGHT. ALSO, THE MOUTHPIECE SEEMS TO BE DETERIORATING MUCH QUICKER THAN EXPECTED..I USE WARM WATER TO RINSE AND CLEAN IT DAILY HOWEVER IT SEEMS TO BE RAPIDLY CHANGING COLORS AND LOOSING IT'S SHAPE. IT DOES WORK BETTER THAN NOTHING AT ALL...AND HAS STOPPED SOME OF THE SNORING, BUT I WAS HOPING FOR BETTER FOR THE PRICE."

"Still deciding. Check back in a week or so."

"First thing I've tried that works"

"Order is my 2nd order, been wearing for about a year. Shipped much faster than first order (great!)

I find the product bulky for my mouth, with resulting jaw problems, and it takes a while for my bite to return to normal in the morning, but it is helping reduce snoring.

"Painless order and delivery. It takes some time to get used to wearing but is pretty comfortable after that. "

"I was previously using a custom snoreguard/mouthpiece made by my dentist which, while it worked well, was close to $750 and was constructed so delicately that the side pins that hold the bands on, snapped two times in one year, and I had to wait over a week and pay for the repairs.
When it snapped a 3rd time, I decided that it was finally time to try an alternative solution. After much web research, I decided on SnoreRx and I must say that I have not been dissapointed. The initial process of heating and molding it to my mouth was quick and easy and I find it relatively comfortable and easy to sleep with. In addition, unlike to custom one I had, this one is not dainty, and can be cleaned with a toothbrush without fear of breakage. And yes...it has been just as effective in eliminating my snoring as the custom one, for a fraction of the price. While I rarely take the time to rate something I purchased online, I thought I would do so for SnoreRx, as I know how much of a difference this made to me, and hope it does for others as well. Sweet (and quiet) Dreams

"The SnoreRx is a very comfortable insert and dose what it says helps me stop snoring."

"I had A difficult time in fitting to my mouth. I have large teeth. It's hard to sleep with as it is somewhat bulkier than other brands. "

"I tried calling customer service and kept getting a busy tone. On a couple of occasions when I got a recording, I left a message and never got a return call."

"Never received. Problem with fedex and front desk.
No snorexrx help....sorry

"Just went on vacation and used the SnoreRX every night in our hotel room. It worked like a charm and everyone in the family (hotel room) had a great nights sleep. Thank you so much! "

Snorerx.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Snorerx.com is a merchant member
Snorerx.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.