• Address: 27071 Cabot Road Building #118

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"This was my second purchase of a snorerx mouthpiece. The first one I bought, over a year ago, worked great for me. It was not what I would call comfortable, but it completely stopped the snoring, which was the purpose. I grind my teeth at night, so I was happy that it lasted a year. My second purchase, of two devices, also stops my snoring, but they hurt my lower gums. Perhaps because of how I molded them? But I waited a week too long to decide I wasn't happy, and now I can't return them. So don't wait too long to mold the device, and try it for a couple of weeks to see it it works for you."

"No more snoring at all! My thanks are beyond words."

"It didn't work my gf said I snored louder"

"Would not buy this one again on a bet. It has the potential to trigger TMJ (A really sore jaw and misalignment of your bite). After using this for a while, I had some serious jaw pain. I wrote to SnoreX twice, and they never answered once. If your like your bite, and your jaw s=doe not hurt, do NOT try this product."

"Received the Snorex item promptly. The adjustment period was about as described, as it took several weeks to get used to it. It works so much better than other devices so am relieved to have found something that helps."

"Very tight upfront. Affects any loose teeth."

"My wife says there is no more snoring, so its working. I had to set it at 5 to quiet me down. I wash my snorerx with Listerine mouth wash hoping this will not damage the product."

"The Snorerx appliance was too big for my mouth and therefore very uncomfortable. I could hardly keep it in my mouth and be able to breathe for the 20 minutes that they recommended as a trial."

"It works as advertised, the whole family is very satisfied."

"device is too big for my mouth"

"The thing helps with my snoring but keeps me awake because it is too big and my mouth never stays shut. I wake up from dry mouth because I am breathing thru my mouth instead of my mouth being closed. Now I realize I have had it over 30 days so I can't return it. For me it was a waste of money, wish I would have noticed the 30 day return policy and returned it sooner."

"Working very good so far."

"The product did not work for me. YMMV."

"The device stopped the snoring, but I'm continuing to make adjustments to minimize jaw pain. "

"I had to go a way on a 3 week urgent business trip so I could not try it until last week upon my return.
When I insert it in my month it kept coming loose from my teeth.
Is it suppose to stay snug on my teeth? If it does not stay snug, I am pretty sure during the night it would pop out of my mouth.

Snorerx.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Snorerx.com is a merchant member
Snorerx.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.