Snorerx.com Reviews - snorerx.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.07/10 2,879 reviews

Snorerx.com is a merchant member
Snorerx.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,879)

"Worked as advertised. Great fit. Need some care when handling during 90 second hot water fit preparation. Sleeping well."

Rating 8/104/5

"I do take it out each time I use it because my mouth and lips are very dry. When I do take it out my jaw hurts and the soreness subsides after a couple of minutes; I think it will take a while to get used to it.

It is certainly better then a CPAP machine.

Rating 4/102/5

"The product did seem to help stop the snoring however I have been unable to get through the night with out taking it out. After about 3 to 5 Hours it is just too uncomfortable on my teeth. Especially painful on my front teeth."

"Snorex did not perform as advertised. I feel I wasted my money."

Rating 8/104/5

"The product arrived safely and was easy to fit. My plan is to use it occasionally as my sleep partner directs. So far that has been twice and both times the feedback is that my snoring subsided. I'm satisfied overall. I showed my dentist and he cautioned me about too much use that would perhaps adversely impact my bite. Will continue using occasionally."

Rating 8/104/5

"The device pretty much ended the snoring. I did note that my lips can become dry. I have a narrow bite, I don't recall if there are sizes but I would try a smaller one next time. Sleep quality, I believe, improved. I am not sure if it helped with the stopping of breathing. The sleep tests are expensive to confirm this.
This is definitely a step in the right direction for someone that is reluctant to use a Cpap with travel and camping considerations.

"Good morning,

The snorex did not work for me but I can confirm that Snorex has a real good pre and post sales service.

Refund was done within the delay.

Thanks

Rating 4/102/5

"I've been using this mouthpiece for about 3 weeks now, the best part is that the snoring stopped but I wake up in the morning with a pain in my right jaw, so bad that i can't eat anything for a few hours even then I have to chew very slowly. I have tried different settings on the adjustments but none of them are helping."

"The appliance did not work for me and I would like to return it."

"The product seemed to work from the very fisrt time my wife wore it, and I cannot thank you enough for helping both of us being able to get a good night's sleep."

Rating 4/102/5

"When I took the snorerx out of the hot water to drop in the cold water it was ruined. The device was badly bent and stuck to anything that touched it which made it worse. I dropped it in the cold water thinking that might help but there was no way I was going to be able to mold it to my teeth. Not sure what happened. I did get it returned in the first 30 days and did get a refund of $99.00. Not sure if I will try it again or not."

"Finally my wife can sleep with a man not a growling bear! We wish we would of bought this years ago saving us many sleepless nights!"

"good experience repeat customer, last one wore out after 3 years"

"I had a problem with forming the first unit. When removing it from the hot water, the tongs pulled a pad off. They sent me a replacement unit at no cost. To avoid repeating the problem I made a hook with some wire for the forming process. Worked great. Wife loves the result, no more snoring."

Rating 8/104/5

"I left mine at the default 3mm setting. That spacing seems to be plenty.
It REALLY holds your jaw in place so that takes a bit to get used to. I think one more round in the hot water and the thing will be perfect.

The wife says I haven't snored when I wear it so I'm almost ready to declare a victory.