SnaggStuff.comCoupons
    • Phone: 1-877-881-1626
    • Customer Support: 1-866-437-0287
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm Mon-FriClosed Sat & Sun
    • Fax: 1-901-755-6963

"Within the past few months, I have placed 4 orders with SnaggStuff.com. To say the least, my experience with them has been terrible! Out of 4 orders, I had problems with them all. The first order was for Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security. The product key they emailed me was invalid. The second product key they emailed me did work and the problem was resolved. The second order was for a copy of Windows 7 Home Premium. I made the mistake of selecting the free shipping option. 2 days after the expected delivery date (a full week after I placed the order) I finally received it. It took way too long considering SnaggStuff is located in Tennessee and I am located in western Pennsylvania (not that great of a distance, they never shipped the order until 2 or 3 days after I placed it. I have received orders shipped through the USPS from California in less time! The third order was for 2 copies of Windows 7 Home Premium. When I received it I attempted to install the first copy on a new PC. I could not get it to activate. I kept getting a message that the activation was blocked by Dell. I did get the second copy to activate. It took about a week and a half to receive a replacement product key. I had to wait for SnaggStuff to mail me a postage paid envelope which I used to return the invalid product key sticker to them and then wait for them to receive it! More aggravation! I should have ended my business with them at that point but I decided to give them one more chance. I ordered 2 more copies of Windows 7 Dell branded. At 3:24PM on the day the shipment was supposed to arrive, the Fedex tracking information was updated and showed the package had been delivered to my front porch. Well, I checked out my front porch and the package was nowhere to be found! I called Fedex and they informed me they would open an incident and talk to the driver and call me back that same day. They never called back! I called SnaggStuff customer service to see what they would do. Their answer was basically nothing, they had my money and Fedex was showing the package was delivered. I told them I have 20 video surveillance cameras around my property, I reviewed the video and no Fedex truck or delivery man had been around my property on that day! They basically said we don’t care so what!!! (Calling me a liar) Their attitude infuriated me The guys running SnaggStuff.com are scumbags!!! I talked to my bank that issued the debit card I used for the purchase and they told me it’s up to the supplier (SnaggStuff) once they take your money to see that you receive the product in a timely fashion and if you don’t they have to file a claim with the shipper (Fedex) and resolve it as quickly as possible. I called SnaggStuff a second time and they still refused to do anything to resolve the issue. They were extremely rude to me in the process! What a bunch of fly by night clowns!!! At that point I was ready to go to my bank and dispute the transaction to get my money back but I decided to wait one more day until I heard from Fedex. The next day low and behold guess who shows up with my package? Fedex! I asked the driver why my package was reported as being delivered the day before. He said oh I was off yesterday and every time I’m off work they screw things up!! The problem was with the idiots at Fedex! The idiot replacement driver had entered false tracking information! This one I can’t blame on SnaggStuff. But there is no excuse for the rude way I was treated by the fly by night scum running that company!!! I have been in business since 1988 and I have never treated a paying customer so rudely!!!

I recommend avoiding SnaggStuff.com!!!! There are too many good companies out there that know how to treat their customers and will go out of their way to resolve any problems to keep a customer coming back! The few dollars you might save are just not worth the aggravation and rude treatment you will get from the scumbags at SnaggStuff.com!!! You could not pay me to ever do business with this fly by night company again!

modified review This review was modified by GC.GEEK on March 02 2014 06:05:42 AM

"I ordered Windows 8 Pro product key, and typed in the wrong email address when filling out the order. However, this was not a problem, and was quickly resolved chatting with one of their tech people Josh M. Thank you for the outstanding service Josh M!"

modified review This review was modified by guywb on January 24 2014 10:37:32 AM

GODisaRefuge4Us's Avatar
Boise, Idaho, USA

"I ordered "Microsoft Windows XP Home Full - Dell", which is item # N09-00984-OEM-DELL on their website. They shipped it quickly. Their description did not specify the service pack for XP, so I didn't know what to expect. I received SP2, which is fine, since SP3 is available online for free. It was only $35 shipped. Since I already have an XP SP3 CD, I was really just buying the license...and the Windows certificate of authenticity was included...like the description said. The CD pictured in their description was different than what they sent me (maybe they used a stock photo). Very good price for XP.

I noticed that they have reviews on their website for certain products. However, there is no way to leave a review for an item. I tried to leave a review for the item that I purchased, but there is no "write a review" link on the webpage (or in the email receipt that I got). So, it makes me wonder if the customer product reviews on their site are bogus.

modified review This review was modified by GODisaRefuge4Us on September 08 2013 08:46:04 PM

"Shipped quickly and packaged well !"

"Product was unsatisfactory. seller refused a refund. "

"This OS installed perfectly and is now the main OS on my main home CP. "

"Price was good, website was easy to use, shipping was as as described (free, in this case) and trackable, product arrived on time and in good shape. Hard to beat all that.
Package was a CD and was packed with no structural support other than bubble-lined envelope. Should have been more protected but survived intact anyway.

"The item arrived promptly and efficiently!!!!"

"very good place to go for computer needs"

"Very good. Good online chat support (they have a lot of patience...). Product delivered as offered."

"snagg stuff is awsome i about to get me some more stuff"

"snaggstuff is very customer oriented that why i like doing business with them."

"QUICK AND TIMELY DELIVERY. COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT."

"I was a little surprised that the program was on a Dell recovery disk, but the product worked."

"every thing was great was verry satisfied

SnaggStuff.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SnaggStuff.com is not a merchant member
SnaggStuff.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!