• Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

Smokey Mountain Snuff is not a merchant member
    Smokey Mountain Snuff does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Smokey Mountain Snuff contact information

"i had the wintergreen snuff and the wintergreen pouches.the snuff is great, it tastes just like wintergreen grizzly to me, but i was a little dissapointed with the pouches. the snuff gives a good burn, lasts awhile, and tastes like the real deal...the pouches are dry, they have a bit of a minty burn, and their flavor dies out too quickly for me. overall this is a great product and it helped me quit and i dipped for 10 years. Give it a shot, you will like it."

"Being in the Army, smokeless tobacco is a big thing. But I don't like the taste of chew. The local PX sells Smokey Mountain wintergreen tobacco-free pouches and I became hooked last year. It's all natural ingredients including xylitol, which is good for teeth. When the PX ran out of stock I went online to see if I could find any for sale and the manufacturer actually gives out 2 free sample orders per household (just pay shipping). I have been able to get 10 cans for 20 bucks and I've nearly gone through them already. They usually sell for around $3 per can in the store.

My first order shipped after 3 business days, but the second order took 6 business days to ship. I guess I shouldn't complain since they're selling at such a deep discount (they do make a little bit off the shipping and handling). I just like the fact that the manufacturer allows up to 10 cans for samples. Most companies that give free samples give one of whatever it is. I'll probably be a customer for longer than I'm in the Army.