Stores > Smokes-Spirits.com
  • Smokes-Spirits.

Voice your opinion! Review Smokes-Spirits.com by clicking a star below.
2015-04-27

"I ordered 11 cartons of cigarettes 1 year ago and the order never arrived. I have contacted the company repeatedly via email and telephone, and I am always given the run-around. At this point I guess I am out the $330 that I paid. There doesn't appear to be anything I can do about it. I *strongly* recommend that people avoid this reseller (thief)."

2015-04-27

"I ordered cigarettes from them and received them in the time frame they had advised. great place if you ask me."

2014-01-16

"Placed an order $175. on January 1 and order is still in the house processing 16 days later with no idea when it will arrive in the warehouse. Also paid 3 day shipping at $20 more. Do not order from this site unless you have plenty of time for delivery...a least a month."

2010-10-27

"Strongly avoid ordering with them. Here is my story. I placed order for $179.65 and mailed check. Smokes-Spirits.com cashed my check at the next day. In 2 weeks I called to check status. Order was in process. I called again in 5 more days answer in the same – in progress for “first time buyer” (whatever they mean). After almost 3 weeks I requested to talk to supervisor. Supervisor said that they do not have the item. I check the site – the item is available. I request my money back. Now I’m waiting for check. It will take up to 3 weeks. I hope it will arrive or I will contact NYS attorney office. Clearly Smokes-Spirits.com playing dirty games. No wonder they do not accept credit cards. Total fraud."

Share Smokes-Spirits.com's store rating

Smokes-Spirits.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Smokes-Spirits.com is not a merchant member
Smokes-Spirits.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!