Stores > Smokes-Spirits.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I ordered 11 cartons of cigarettes 1 year ago and the order never arrived. I have contacted the company repeatedly via email and telephone, and I am always given the run-around. At this point I guess I am out the $330 that I paid. There doesn't appear to be anything I can do about it. I *strongly* recommend that people avoid this reseller (thief)."

This review was modified by jay952mn on April 27 2015 11:57:26 AM

"I ordered cigarettes from them and received them in the time frame they had advised. great place if you ask me."

This review was modified by Alicia22223 on April 27 2015 08:30:04 AM

"Placed an order $175. on January 1 and order is still in the house processing 16 days later with no idea when it will arrive in the warehouse. Also paid 3 day shipping at $20 more. Do not order from this site unless you have plenty of time for delivery...a least a month."

This review was modified by peggyauntnana on January 16 2014 08:53:27 AM

"Strongly avoid ordering with them. Here is my story. I placed order for $179.65 and mailed check. Smokes-Spirits.com cashed my check at the next day. In 2 weeks I called to check status. Order was in process. I called again in 5 more days answer in the same – in progress for “first time buyer” (whatever they mean). After almost 3 weeks I requested to talk to supervisor. Supervisor said that they do not have the item. I check the site – the item is available. I request my money back. Now I’m waiting for check. It will take up to 3 weeks. I hope it will arrive or I will contact NYS attorney office. Clearly Smokes-Spirits.com playing dirty games. No wonder they do not accept credit cards. Total fraud."

Share Smokes-Spirits.com's store rating

Smokes-Spirits.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Smokes-Spirits.com is not a merchant member
Smokes-Spirits.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!