Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"This is my first time ordering anything for Smokers Outlet Online. My order was placed 07/14/2014 and today is 07/16/2014. Paid for next day air but 2 days later no product. Called and spoke with customer service who were quite nice and very respectful. They stated the reason my stuff hadn't been shipped is due to the 4th of July weekend and a number of people being sick in the warehouse like that makes any sense considering the 4th was nearly 2 weeks ago. They had no problem taking my money immediately for the product and shipping but were pretty lacks-a-daisy with shipping my order. This will be my first and last time ordering from them."

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!
They do not value their customers at all. They will not work with you to resolve an issue and they are rude, condescending and aggressive with you. As a long time customer, I am advising everyone not to waste their time. If you do some research on google, you will find other sites with better prices and better customer service.

modified review This review was modified by oneuser01 on May 27 2014 08:49:46 AM

"Great place to buy bulk tobacco for rolling cigarettes. The Good Stuff is a great brand to pick that they offer at the lowest price on the net (about a dollar cheaper per pound than the closest competition). They also sell 100 packs of Top brand papers really cheap. This company ships fast also. I've ordered twice already, and I'll definitely be going back to them in the future if they keep doing things how they're doing them. Highly recommended to anyone looking to make cigarettes really cheap."

"I have been buying my tobacco from here ever since the government raised the taxes. I guess about 2 years ago. I have never had a problem of any kind. They are super reliable in their shipping. I order on a Monday and the product is delivered on Thursday or Friday......without fail. I haven't found cheaper prices anywhere either."

mux

"The online store that I regularly bought tobacco from the last three years suddenly stopped selling.
So I searched and found smokers outlet online. The prices were great I ended up saving a lot of money! This store has been great I ordered over Memorial Day weekend and received my order in the same week following. The order took only three days to be delivered! The tobacco was of good quality as well. I would recommend this store to anyone looking for RYO supplies.

Smokers Outlet Online is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Smokers Outlet Online is not a merchant member
Smokers Outlet Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!