Smokers Outlet Online Reviews - smokersoutletonline.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 3 reviews

Smokers Outlet Online is not a merchant member
Smokers Outlet Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Great place to buy bulk tobacco for rolling cigarettes. The Good Stuff is a great brand to pick that they offer at the lowest price on the net (about a dollar cheaper per pound than the closest competition). They also sell 100 packs of Top brand papers really cheap. This company ships fast also. I've ordered twice already, and I'll definitely be going back to them in the future if they keep doing things how they're doing them. Highly recommended to anyone looking to make cigarettes really cheap."

"I have been buying my tobacco from here ever since the government raised the taxes. I guess about 2 years ago. I have never had a problem of any kind. They are super reliable in their shipping. I order on a Monday and the product is delivered on Thursday or Friday......without fail. I haven't found cheaper prices anywhere either."

"The online store that I regularly bought tobacco from the last three years suddenly stopped selling.
So I searched and found smokers outlet online. The prices were great I ended up saving a lot of money! This store has been great I ordered over Memorial Day weekend and received my order in the same week following. The order took only three days to be delivered! The tobacco was of good quality as well. I would recommend this store to anyone looking for RYO supplies.