Smithgear.com Reviews - smithgear.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 185 reviews

Smithgear.com is not a merchant member
Smithgear.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Yes Got the info I needed "

"I ordered for the first time from Smithgear.com. I received my "SonicBoom Alarm clock" (deafness runs in our family). First I must say that they communicated immediately with me concerning my order (within minutes), secondly, they sent it out asap. And I received it 3 days later. I could not have asked for better service. The alarm clock seems to be all it was advertised to be, and the immediate shipping at no extra cost was exactly what I needed. Good job, Smithgear.com. I WILL use you again when I need something you carry. Thankyou."

Rating 6/103/5

"I absolutely love all the 4 phones I ordered, there is just 1 huge reason I cannot use any of them.

I have At&T UVerse, all wirleless connection?

"smithgear are polite and courteous!thank you

"I had no problems with my purchase of Smithgear. com. It was what I ordered and it came in the time that I was told.

"Items delivered promptly and received as scheduled. Form and function as described on website. Trusted supplier of telephonic equipment."

"The overall experience was verry good and every thing was laid out to be easy to understand and explaned the item verry well.
check out was easy and free shiping on the item i received and verry quick

"It was great, would order from them again. "

"Smithgear was prompt and accurate with my order. I exoerienced no problems with my order"

Rating 8/104/5

"The product arrived promptly and in good condition. The product was defective and was returned."

"I loved your service. I love the product and best of all I loved how easy it was to order on line. I wish everyone made ordering as simple as you did."

"My wife just totally loves the antique look of the phone!u"

"This is my second order with SmithGear and I'm just as pleased with their service as I was last time!"

"I was (am) very impressed ! ! The odering process was fantastic; the delivery time was "as advertised" - my phone arrived when promised. The packaging was great ! ! All-in-all, my experience with Smithgear was super ! !"

"Service and product were great. I will also be a future customer. tom Augustine

I rate SmithGear a 5