Stores > Smarty Had A Party!
  • Smarty Had A Pa

314/431-5400

Voice your opinion! Review Smarty Had A Party! by clicking a star below.
2015-06-15

"I ordered numerous items from this company. I must say, after ordering polyester linens from other popular linen companies, this one had the best quality. I had a question and they responded quickly, and the shipping was super fast. I ordered from 3 different companies the same day, and this one arrived first. I just placed another order from them today."

2015-01-16

"I had terrible experience with Smarty Had a Party. I purchased chair covers for my Thanksgiving Dinner, when they arrived the workmanship (China) was far from consistent. The material quality was shoddy and mine ripped open half way thru dinner!!! The covers were all different dimensions... so some fit and some didn't and THEY REFUSE to offer refund or replacement!!! Not my best decision. "

2013-01-11

"i had may be one or two table cloths that had a run in them although i was very satisfied sorry about the email being late just had a chance to check all of my emails"

2012-12-14

""Smarty Had A Party" totally rocks! They have a great selection of items that are reasonably priced and the products arrived in a timely fashion. Everyone kept asking me when I purchased my tasting plates and bowls. This will now be my go to site for parties!!!"

2012-11-27

"It was quick and eady and my order came in record time. Overall I could not be more pleased."

2012-11-26

"Awesome experience and timely delivery"

2012-11-24

"I was very pleased with the product and the service!"

2012-11-24

"Outstanding service. This is the second time I have ordered from Smarty Had a Party and both occassions have been very pleasant. You can feel the good will and humor from the moment you go to the web site and place your order, delivery is fast, complete and merchandise is always exactly as described."

2012-11-20

"I've used SHAP for he past few years and the service is fabulous. The site is user friendly, they expedite orders quickly and they confirm every step of the way. It couldn't be easier and who can beat getting little Smarties when your order arrives? "

2012-11-20

"I never have any complaints about Smarty Had A Party!
They have quality party supplies, excellent prices, wonderful customer service, and high speed delivery.
This is probably the 6th or 7th time that I've ordered from them, and I am never disappointed.
They simply rock!
Amber

2012-11-19

"Was so thrilled to receive your plates on Wednesday, my party was on Saturday. I am VERY DISAPPOINTED. As I unwrapped the plastic plates, the edges disintegrated. I pulled out the broken and opened another packet, same thing! I ended up opening all five packets and was able to use about 25. They continued to break apart in my guests hands! Not good. Let me know how you can rectify this problem."

2012-11-18

"Great products !! Really happy we chose smartyhadaparty.com
Guests complimented on all our details !
Great party , great supplies !

2012-11-17

"great services and products. I am so happy to found you!"

2012-11-17

"Wonderful! It was easy to order, the prices were reasonable, and the delivery was quick."

2012-11-16

"Very happy w/order - all arrived as promised (& earlier than expected from an internet co) - very good quality tablecloths - they are just what I needed to set the atmosphere for the events I plan to host - thanks for having such a great product and service! Tracy @ Rocky Mtn"

Share Smarty Had A Party!'s store rating

Smarty Had A Party! is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Smarty Had A Party! is not a merchant member
Smarty Had A Party! does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!