Smart FurniturCoupons

• Phone: 888-467-6278
    • Customer Support: 888-762-7841
    • Business Hours: 8 am - 8 pm EST
    • Fax: 888-843-5293

"I stumbled across Smart Furniture via an Internet search, and they became 1 of 3 online merchants that were able to supply me with the product I wanted... The other merchants claimed it would take roughly 4 weeks to get me the two pieces of furniture I wanted because of passing thru customs and shipping 400 lbs across country.... Karen at Smart Furniture listened to my request, provided me with outstanding service, processed the order efficiently and the items which had originated in Toronto, Canada actually arrived in here in Phoenix 5 days later! I was very, very pleased and would strongly recommend this online merchant to anyone needing high quality, fashionable furniture, including European styled specialty items such as what I purchased. "

"Outstanding customer service. We purchased 7 items for our office, including chairs, filing cabinets, & a bench. One item did not work for us and the return was shockingly easy. Another item was mistakenly marked free shipping on a web page and they actually honored it. Each rep was pleasant and helpful. They had come recommended to us by a friend, and I could not be happier with our experience. Make your life easier and order from them."

"Smart Furniture is a fantastic company. We recently ordered a couch that didn't work out and the customer service was amazing. The best I have ever experienced. They offered to send someone out to assemble the product. When we decided we wanted to return it, they made the entire process so easy. I am very appreciative of this company."

"10-9-12

It is rare that I give any business or person “5 out of 5” stars for customer service. I’ve always felt that this rating should be reserved for absolutely unquestioned, above and beyond, stellar service.

Well this is one of those occasions that I am more than happy to award a big enthusiastic “5 Stars” to Smart Furniture and specifically Melanie Silva for absolutely unparalleled customer service, attention and accommodation. In fact, in this instance, I would be willing to award "6 Stars".

I just completed a rather involved return and upgrade purchase transaction through Melanie. She was simply incredible in the attention she paid to every communication I had with her. Always prompt in replying. Always informative and helpful. Always friendly and cheerful in her emails. Both she and her associates several times responded back to me on Saturdays and even a Sunday. Always there to be helpful, courteous and supportive of this multi-part transaction.

End result – I will be a Smart Furniture customer for life and a lifetime Melanie Silva fan. I just cannot recommend Smart Furniture and Melanie – and her associates (Karen, Christian, Christie and Adam) – high enough.

Businesses with such a customer centric and “do what’s right” values, attitudes and practices don’t come along every day. I really would like to provide them with the most resounding “shout out” that I can.

You will not regret doing business with them!

Mike Tinsley
Bellevue, WA.

modified review This review was modified by mtins on October 09 2012 10:52:15 PM

"Some screws on chairs we purchased from Smart Furniture came loose and we lost two. Most furniture retailers would not have been interested in helping me with this problem, but the customer-service folks at Smart Furniture responded quickly and decisively to my problem. They contacted the manufacturer and found replacement screws for me, sending me emails all the while to let me know what was happening. And they didn't even charge me for the screws. I can't say enough good things about Smart Furniture"

"Fantastic prices for quality furniture. Great customer service. Easy delivery options. I bought 6 (yes six) bookcases from them to fill up a large living room/play area. Could not have afforded this many bookshelves at some of the leading retailers. Found quality bookcases at a crazy price online with Smart Furniture, and took the chance. Now our large room has been transformed, and I have money left over to fill up the bookcases! Great company! "

Seattle, WA

"This is my second order with Smart Furniture and I am just as impressed and satisfied as ever. Melanie was wonderful and addressed all of my concerns throughout the order and answered all of my questions promptly. The service was EXCELLENT, the price was great and the shipping was fast and secure. They make it hard to shop for furniture anywhere else. Highly recommended."

"Absolutely LOVE my new Mirra Chair! I did a special order and was kept abreast of progress entire time. Communication and customer service is absolutely top notch. Would definetly purchase from again and recommend to anyone needing a product from this company."

"I don't usually take the time to write reviews but I was so pleased with this transaction that I thought others should know. I bought a bed for a vacation home. I knew what I wanted so the first issue was price and smart furniture came out on top. Then I needed it delivered during a particular time window because the vacation home is not always occupied. I changed this date twice and smart furniture accommodated my every move and everything went very smoothly indeed. The bed itself is of the highest quality and it's nice to not be sleeping on the floor any more."

"These guys are awesome and I will definitely buy from here again. From the getgo, customer service was fantastic and lives up to everything they state on the website as they were very thorough with answering all of my questions regarding picking up Herman Miller and transitioning from a crappy $99 dollar chair. The order went through flawlessly and got it in good working order.

I had an issue with putting the chair together and the reps were fantastic as well going so far as even putting together a quick video just for me demonstrating some issues I had with bolts free spinning in the back. Unfortunately, due to some more issues with seating the nuts they went through and put in a warranty request for me to have the back of the chair replaced and shipped within a few days.

Awesome customer service and great people. Keep up the good work! Everything is 5 stars except for the cost, but that isn't their fault since they're bound by manufacturer guidelines regarding pricing so the chairs are pretty much priced the same at a lot of authorized dealers.

"I purchased a Herman Miller Noguchi coffee table from Smart Furniture on July 2, 2012. The table shipped the same day. I received a call from the delivery company on July 6, notifying me the table had arrived in Houston. Of note, July 4th was a holiday. The table was delivered the first business day thereafter.

The service from Smart Furniture was exceptional. The product is excellent and shipping was free. If you want a quality product and the best service, Smart Furniture is your best choice!

Brad Bruggemann - Houston, Texas

"Smart Furniture was an absolute pleasure to work with. Over the course of ordering an office chair from them, I placed 4 or so calls to their office. Each time I was immediately greeted by a person, which is a big deal for somebody who gets more than a little irritated after just two or three pre-recorded prompts. Bonus points are awarded for the friendliness and excellent sense of humor I enjoyed from each representative I spoke with.

The one time I called with a question that the representative couldn't immediately answer, I was called back with an answer within 5 minutes.

When I called to place my order, I was actually making a pre-order of sorts to get in on a sale that started in a few days. They looked through the stock they had on-hand to see if there was a pre-assembled chair that would suit my tastes. Had we had a match, they said they'd have shipped it at the sale price without even waiting for the sale. Alas, they didn't have exactly what I wanted, so we talked about a custom chair. The representative was very knowledgeable on the product; she was even able to answer specific questions about the different fabric colors. With her guidance, I wound up with the perfect chair color for my computer room.

And fast, too! Since I was ordering a custom chair at the beginning of a big sale, she warned me that I could be looking at a 4-6 week lead time. She was very clear that it could easily be at the higher end of that range. They got my order in immediately at the start of the sale, though, and the chair came 4 weeks to the day after they placed my order.

The courier they use for delivery to the customer was courteous, called to confirm delivery on the morning of, and came a few minutes _ahead_ of the delivery window.

I was a little nervous about buying furniture online, but now I'll have no problem ordering from Smart Furniture again.

"I love my smart furniture display! It was SO easy to put together, it looks absolutely first-class, and I also want to mention that whoever wrote the instruction manual is amazing. I’ve never had so much fun reading instructions before."

"I ordered 6 Eames dining chairs. I took a chance on this company since I knew nothing about them. It turns out that it was a great thing! I ordered the chairs on the phone in under a minute (I am not even kidding about how fast it was). The chairs arrived quickly without incident. The free shipping was great.i was able to order the pre-sale. I only wish that everything that I ordered for my new place was this easy. Smart furniture you Rock!"

"I found Smart Furniture on line, anmd took a chance of ordering my Aeron chair through them. The entire process was on line and went smoother than I could believe. Communication with the company via email was timely, accurate, and effective. The chair was delivered as promised, when promised, and as promised. Great experience all around, would definitely use them again and recommend to colleagues."

Smart Furniture is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Smart Furniture is not a merchant member
Smart Furniture does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!