Stores > SmartSign.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-05-24

"great service well worth getting reflectent material really visible at night great product"

2016-05-20

Nice job!

"I was very satisfied with the help and finished product. Job well done.

2016-05-18

"Easy ordering, quick service, no problems"

2016-05-17

good job

"My sign wasn't quite what I wonted, after seeing what it looked like I contacted SMART SIGN and got it worded just right and whoever was on the other end of the computer was very understanding."

2016-05-16

Any Sign is fine.

"Ordered some custom Signs and they were what I wanted and came in just a few days. Good Service.

excellent

"Beautifully done, fast, quality, lasting work. Thank you"

Catchy Title.... SmartSigns. Fast service awesome quality

"Four custom signs from SmartSigns, with a graphic I uploaded. Perfect! What else to say? Fast, and high quality. "

Thank you Smart Sign!!

"My sign is up..my neighbors think it's great. I looked at other sites, and became discouraged, they were all too expensive. This one was there perfect price. I had hoped the green would have been a little more like a true hunter green...but that's okay"

2016-05-13

"Fast, friendly, and helpful service. I'm impressed."

Great Signs, Great Service

"Always a pleasure doing business with Smart Signs. PERFECT!"

great sign

"Just what I needed, thanks"

2016-05-10

Measure Once

"The signs I received (Children Playing) were very small and don't work well with the size signs in my neighborhood. My signs while looking good, are tiny in comparison to the stop signs and speed limit signs on my street. I feel like somebody should have asked if that was the size I needed since they were so small. On this web page you can see folks holding signs that are as big as the chest and abdomen areas. They are nice and big. Mine might cover the face. They are tiny!"

2016-05-10

"easy & satisfied with every order"

2016-05-09

Super Satisfied!

"It was super easy. I even made a mistake ordering and the exchange was equally as easy. No hassle at all and the sales rep was very helpful. She emailed me back within an hour.

Thank you!

2016-05-09

SmartSign Makes Great Signs

"The website was easy to manuever I was able to creat my sign and work with someone on the design team all through teh website and email. The final product was just what I was looking for, being a very busy safety manager I found this expeirence to be efficient. I have worked with other sign companies that took weeks and months to turn around my order but SmartSign had my final product to me within one week. Great Signs at a great price with great customer service. "

Share SmartSign.com's store rating

SmartSign.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SmartSign.com is a merchant member
SmartSign.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.