• Address: 32 Court Street Suite 2200 Brooklyn, NY 11201
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Quick and easy ordering process... great delivery time and happy with the results!"

"Bad customer service. Rude on the phone. Took very long time to make changes to proof. They kept sending with out my requested changes. "

"Easy to order, a variety of options and quality products!"

"I am happy with the website and the quality of the signs but very dissatisfied with the service. I ordered two different items and one of the items received (quantity 4) was incorrect. I ordered bi-lingual signs and received English only. I contacted customer service right away and explained the problem. I was told to email photos to Smartsigns customer service. I did so, again with a politely worded explanation of the problem. After about 5 days, I sent an inquiry to customer service asking about the status of my request to exchange the incorrect parts for the correct ones. I have not received any response whatever from Customer Service. I am very disappointed because I was impressed with your the selection of bilingual signs available on the website."

"I ordered a sign for my daughter. It was a very easy process and I felt good about the order. Then I found out she couldn't use is so I notified Smart Sign and they cancelled my order without any question or problem. I really appreciate that from a company and I would order from them at any time I need a sign. They are great. "

"fast, correct, @ small imperfection in the paint on one of the signs. not noticable unless you are 1-2 feet away. Over all satisified."

"as ordered, quickly delivered"

"Easy to order online, great product, quick shipping"

"Received the sign quickly, exactly what I wanted and looked
very nice. Thank you, our company will use this vendor for all our further needs.

"had a small glitch on getting one of the signs corrected to the point that I needed to call to ensure it was changed properly, but they have arrived and look great and creating them was very simple process"

"Quick service. Sign is exactly as expected. Great job."

"Awesome looking signs - thank you!

"All was good! Thank you!"

"Great looking sign, exactly what I designed and needed."

"The website for SmartSign.com is extremely user friendly. The service and updates on the progress of my order were amazing. Absolutely one of the easiest, most efficient, companies I have dealt with in quite some time."

SmartSign.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SmartSign.com is a merchant member
SmartSign.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.