Stores > SmartSign.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-06-27

Consistently satisfied with their sign quality and ease of use of the site

"I have ordered multiple signs, including several custom signs. They have all come out as designed, the material is exactly was is listed, and they have held up very well with no signs of fading, warping or rusting."

2016-06-27

Sign of the Times

"Love my sign. The quality and workmanship is top-notch. It was a sign that warned about trespassing on my property. So far, no one has "accidentally" driven up my driveway. I just hope no one steals it b/c it's so cool!"

Catchy Title!

"Placed order, received proofs to approve, received product. Flawless transaction!"

2016-06-24

no sign given with wording requested

"i wasted money here. expected everything to be a one stop shop as it states online, know i have to locate a sign."

2016-06-24

Always the best of service.

"Smart sign always processes my orders quickly. They are priced competitively and also adjust the signs for FREE. Great company to do business with. "

2016-06-24

"So quick and easy. Many choices for sizes and colors."

Fast and accurate

"This was our second order with this company. Website is easy to navigate, order shipped promptly and accurate."

Perfect. Great Quality. Fast Processing and Delivery

"I had this sign made as a Father's Day gift to go in front of my father-in-law's farm. It arrived the day before we left to visit him even though I was late ordering it. He loved it so much it nearly made him cry. Thank you for a wonderful job and quick processing."

Great Sign of Times

"Smart sign order worked perfectly. Had been looking for sign with personalized wording. Order process was easy. Delivered sign arrived exactly as ordered in a reasonable amount of time. Quality product. Highly recommend."

Simple--SUPER

"Everything was great. My signs delivered on the schedule day and where perfect. Many Thanks Bill"

2016-06-23

"The product arrived as described and on time."

2016-06-23

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!

"Found the products I was looking for and they were delivered to me in a timely manner and were as I expected."

Sent One Wrong Sign

"One of the 4 signs I ordered was not sent, even though the packing slip was correct; I reported the problem, and it was immediately addressed w/out any trouble; plus I get to keep the incorrect sign, though not one I can readily use.........the signs received are perfect."

Quick turnover!

"Order was processed fast and shipped in a timely manner!"

2016-06-22

"The signs were exactly what we were looking for. Thank you for the quick service!"

Share SmartSign.com's store rating

SmartSign.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SmartSign.com is a merchant member
SmartSign.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.