Stores > SmartSign.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-02-02

Parking signs

"sign was for our parking lot. the signs look great."

2016-01-29

Good job

"Really pleased with service and product"

2016-01-28

Cemetery Sign

"The sign looks great. It was easy to order and I would definitely recommend Smart Sign. Fast shipping and great price."

2016-01-25

Second SmartSign Order :(

"My first order from SmartSign turned out great. That being said, the second order did not go as well. The actual product that I received did not match what I had approved. I called right away and had to explain the situation repetitively. My message was not coming across - somehow. They agreed to redo the signs, however, every proof I received after did not match the artwork I had sent in (or the original proof). I though, maybe it is the artwork. So I called... and emailed... and left voicemails, and nothing. Finally, I received an email with a new proof... that was wrong again! So I proceeded to call, email, etc. and nothing. Still battling this here. So good luck to any interested purchaser. I hope your order goes smoothly, as my first did, and not like the second. "

Ask, You shall receive!

"Customer service is great! "

great product

"fast shipping good quality"

Great Service and products

"I have used this company many times and purchased many items and I am always very pleased with the quality of the products and the speed of service."

2016-01-20

I got my signs!

"Everyone who comes to my house, compliments me on the signage. Now I can get the Town inspector off of my case."

2016-01-19

Very Smart indeed!

"Very happy with the speed at which to produce a beautiful and professional sign.
I would highly recommend and will be dealing with Smartsign as long as I need signs.

This review was modified by deanadigioia on January 19 2016 05:16:17 PM

2016-01-18

Excellent

"They are exactly as ordered. I received them very quickly. Packaging great. Website is unbelievably easy to use and SO many choices. Prices on signs were good and fair. Very professional looking. I ordered 4 for someone else (to protect their lawn from maintenance crew in her development and she is overjoyed with them."

2016-01-17

Great company to work with - signs were absolutely perfect

"SmartSign folks were absolutely great to work with on my order. Web ordering was smooth and easy on their site and signs arrived quickly and were exactly what I wanted and ordered."

2016-01-15

Good SmartSign

"Prices beat competitor. Great selection. Not sure if it was on this order or the last on; we custom ordered a sign that one of the characters had to be smaller & a little lower than the others on the sign. I comment what needed to be done; they did exactly what was ask of them. Great quality & great prices. Quick shipment."

Fantastic farm sign!

"After shopping for a charming sign to put out in front of our farm. I was about to give up on the project due to the outrageous cost from everyone, except Smartsign.com. The sign is charming. I ordered two and put them together for a double sided sign. I recommend this company. They offer good color choices and sign shapes. Super happy with my purchase."

Excellent!

"The sign we ordered was beautiful, just what we were looking for and delivered much quicker than expected!"

Great and Fast Service

"Order came quickly and was perfect. Do not need signs often but SmartSign is the first and only place I need to go to."

Share SmartSign.com's store rating

SmartSign.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SmartSign.com is a merchant member
SmartSign.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.