"I cannot recommend this place. I've been building pedals and amplifiers for nearly thirty years. I've worked for some major electronic manufacturers. In all of my experience, I have never seen a company screw up like Small Bear Electronics. They constantly leave part of my order out, and then when I complain, they usually send out the wrong thing. It happened again recently, and I had to tell them I was never ordering from them again. They are VERY hard to contact and have horrendous customer service. Again---I do not recommend Small Bear."

modified review This review was modified by BigJim57 on September 24 2013 07:50:30 PM

"This store is a highly advertised one among DIY guitar effects community and I really really do not know why. It appears many established builders refer to this store blindly.

They have the absolute high prices of the industry, they do not have a good customer service, website design is very bad (even the stock list is not in order, just random), there is zero to none details of the products with almost no pictures of them, they have very high shipping costs, etc.

I ordered three times from this store. Everytime my order was shipped about 3-4 days later, I was charged with ridiculously high shipping for very light items via USPS First Class Mail (which costs around 1-2 dollars) without proper packaging. Last time I ordered 10 very thin drill bits, smaller then 1/64, told them I was in a rush on monday. They answered my e-mail on wednesday and tell me they will ship on Friday.

For conlusion, I tried 3 times and they failed to meet the hype. Both pedalpartsplus.com and effectsconnection.com have way better prices and so very much better customer service.

modified review This review was modified by musicelectronix on November 21 2007 11:06:33 PM

Small Bear Electronics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Small Bear Electronics is not a merchant member
Small Bear Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!