• Rating 9.17/10 175 reviews

Slims Tactical Gear and Guns is not a merchant member
    Slims Tactical Gear and Guns does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Slims Tactical Gear and Guns contact information

"My order was processed and shipped in a timely manor and the items that were shipped were in very good condition"

"Excellent prices and customer service from Slims Tactical Gear and Guns. I will use them again for my other hunting and shooting needs."

"Ordered with them late Thursday, and received order on Tuesday. Saved about $20.00 on ordering with them vs another company that actually had inventory on pistol mags. I have added Slim's to my favorites."

"Great selections,prices and fast shipping.
Very satisfied with this site.
Highly recommend to others to come here first for products.

Al Ohio

"great service, good price, won me as a customer"

"I was a bit hesitant at first since I'd heard of Slims. Got to the website and navigation and search could definitely use improvement.

That being said WOW do they excel at customer communication and quick shipping! Items shipped next business day and were well packaged! Tracking info sent within a couple hours.

These guys are fantastic! I've ordered from several online and even going back to mail order days and slims is tops in my book!

"Item out of stock. 5 days for my money to be returned and available. If something is out of stock don't take someone's money in the first place."

"Great seller. Would recommend to anyone. "

"Ordered on the 23rd. Shipped on the 24th. Received on the 26th.
Now THAT'S fast service!
Everything was well packaged and secured.
Great service, great pricing.
Thank you!

"I will order anything I can through Slim's. The best prices and fast shipping. Quality at affordable prices."

"Great price, fast shipping, couldn't ask for more!"

modified review This review was modified by jesusnut2 on October 10 2012 04:10:57 AM

"This place has the cheapest PMags by FAR! Their shipping is quick and efficient, and they've got their duck in a row. That, coupled with the direct linking to UPS to track your order from their webpage direct is a HUGE plus in my book!

Way to go Slims, Keep it UP!

"Very good! Fast delivery! Great price on items but shipping was too much money! US Postal Priority mail would have been half the cost including any handling! I would have purchased the magazines elsewhere if I could have found a better price on them. Slim's $18 and change was $2 - $7 better than any other seller. Only the shipping costs were bad.

Is the high shipping enough to make me not shop with Slim's Tactical Gear and Guns again? I don't know. It will depend on if I am saving enough on each item to offset the ludicrous shipping costs.

"Great, easy service. Shipping was fast and the invoice notice had a direct link to track my item through FedEx with one click. I would highly recommend Slim's Tactical Gear and Guns!"

"Extremely fast shipping and the best prices on the net on every AR-15 related accessory you could ever want. Will buy all my AR stuff from Slims!"