• Address: 1055 S. 700 W.
    • Contact: ctaylor@skincarerx.com
    • Phone: 877-682-3553
    • Customer Support: 877-682-3553
    • Business Hours: 7 am - 7 pm MST
    • Fax: 801-924-3935

"Watch out! I ordered this product with a "free trial, pay $4.95 shipping" offer online. The box came, and I didn't open it immediately. My next credit card statement billed me for $89.10, and I quickly received two more boxes of the product, along with billing coming for the same amount for each. I called the company and wanted to return all the bottles, as I never opened any of them. After 30 minutes of wrangling, they agreed I could send 2 of the bottles back for a credit, but would be charges for one, even though none were opened. Had I understood the "terms", I would never have agreed to pay $95. for a small bottle of skin cream; I could have bought a top of the line department store cream for less, and returned it if I was unsatisfied! What a rip off! I'm hoping I actually do see the credit on my statement!"

modified review This review was modified by 1313marmot on July 15 2014 12:03:49 PM

"Placed my order 4/12/14. There was a promotion for skinceuticals to receive a free product with the order.

I noticed no shipment of my products yet 4 days later so I emailed them on 4/16/14. I got a reply that they hadn't shipped it yet and they wouldn't have the free item as promised. They then decided, after me following up with them, to ship my order 6 days after my order date.

What should have happened with any decent company: I would have been contacted within 24 hours that they were out of the free product and ask me what I wanted to do...cancel or ship without. Not me contacting them 4 days later and they decide for me. No wonder they got a "C" on the Better Business Bureau. I wish I had checked before I ordered anything from this lousy website.

"I wish I had read reviews on this site before purchasing from SkinCareRx.com. This is my first review. I ordered a huge order ($700)expecting to get a big rebate card (40%) that never came. I elected to get the large rebate card rather than the smaller % (25%) discount on the entire order, but ended up with neither. I followed all the steps of receiving the rebate card, and missed one tiny, fine print they put at the bottom of the page and not with the rest of the larger print instructions for obtaining the rebate card. I sent in the rebate a bit late even though the order was purchased within the required time period. After I informed SkinCareRx about not getting the rebate, they extended my rebate date to ~Feb 24, 2014. I then resubmitted all the paperwork. I didn't hear from them again, so I contacted them regarding not getting the rebate and that I would return the large order because I expected to get the rebate card. Anyway, they would not honor their deal, so I inquired about returning the new, unused items, then they said they can no longer accept the items because they were passed the 30-day return period. Such deceptive business practices should not be condoned or encouraged. Very sad."

"Will not be ordering from SkinCareRx for any other purchases--Placed an order 7 AM central time on Thursday and paid for overnight shipping. Was assured all orders placed before 10 AM are shipped the same day--I needed this order or I wouldn't have paid for overnight shipping, so when I was notified that my package hadn't even been shipped until Friday afternoon and scheduled delivery was Monday, I was more than a bit disappointed. Their prices are not cheap, and the overnight shipping was $28.00, which they charged me for even though I won't receive the package until Monday, four days after the order was placed. Not reliable, not a bargain, won't shop this site again. Don't count on next shipping from this company..."

modified review This review was modified by windycitygal on January 31 2014 04:31:28 PM

"I purchased over $300 products in Aug and filed rebate for the Buy More and Save More promotion for $150. One product was damaged on arrival so I had to get a replacement, but the replacement was also damaged. After the replacement, I got a note from Skincarerx that all of their inventories were damaged so they can`t send me another replacement. Thus a refund was issued. I asked them right away that I can`t take the refund because of the rebate but there were no response. A few weeks later, a note came in said that my rebate was only approved to 2nd tier, which is only $100 because the refunded item ($20). I called the customer service many times and eventually they said nothing they can do because I didn`t buy enough products to qualify for the 1st tier. Overall, they took money from customers because their fault of sending faulty products. I will never buy from SkincareRX again."

modified review This review was modified by zelda64 on October 08 2013 01:26:48 PM

"i ordered from skincarerx on 09/02/2013 12:38 pm.i wanted my order to shipped to my friend who lives in usa texas.but after they charged the $511,12 from my credit card,they wanted me to call them to make sure that i own the credit card.but i live in turkey,it would be very expensive to call them so i cancelled my order on 09/05/2013,since then they haven't given the amount they charged from my credit card,i called the bank but they said there's nothing they can do,i'm very disappointed,i keep mailing them about this situation but i'm worried they won't pay my money back.i hope this review helps me get my money back,thank you ."

modified review This review was modified by gokcen on September 17 2013 10:57:18 AM

"Fraudulent product. I usually buy Topix Replenix CF Serum through Lovelyskin.com which is owned by a dermatologist; however because SkinCareRX was having a sale, I decided to go through them instead when I needed a refill. Unfortunately, I believe the product was fraudulent because the contents were completely different from my normal purchases. The consistency of the replenix serum from skincareRX was like brown tinged aloe Vera gel. While its normal color is a thin, opague, coffee with milk color. Of course, I wrote to customer service and never heard back. "

"I never write reviews but I read these reviews after I got a scare when ordering online. When I put in the coupon code it didn't apply the 20% off so I wrote the company an email and the next day a new and corrected invoice appeared in my email and my obagi arrived within 3 days with free shipping! I checked these reviews after I placed the order and was so afraid there would be a problem but everything went perfectly. I couldn't have asked for any faster more perfect service. I wanted to let everyone know that I would use this company again. I'm impressed at how quickly and perfectly they corrected my problem. "

"Horrible. I placed an order right before Hurrican Sandy (I live in NY). The package got lost, and they refuse to reship the products b/c they claim that it is out of their hands. I called them and the customer service rep hung up on me during the conversation because I was trying to make her see that it was beyond my control and I had paid for the products already. I found the CEO's email address on their website and asked him to resolve the issue, and nobody from the company contacted me to credit back for the items or would resend the items. Horrible!!!!!!"

"I bought most of my skin care products here. Customer service is always great, shipping is super fast. Lately the quality of their products has been slipping. I use the Obagi line and have twice received a product which, to me, seemed old/expired. Customer service took care of it right away and sent a replacement. Had a problem with that also (missing seal). I don't think i'll be shopping with them anymore. I don't take chances with my skin. It's too bad because Obagi is expensive and Skincarerx was always $10-$15 cheaper than every where else that sells Obagi. "

"Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service, follow-through and overall experience.

I placed an order utilizing a promotion code I received through their email newsletter. They charged my account immediately for the full order, without informing me that they did not have all of the items in stock. When I received my order minus a number of items, I called them.

I spoke to Julia who told me that she would look into it and get back to me either that day or the next -- she never did. After more phone calls (including speaking to Julia again) I was told that they had never received a complaint, didn't know anything about it, but that they'd get back to me. They haven't.

Three weeks later, my order has still not been filled, they haven't refunded my money, and they still haven't gotten back to me.

I've never had such a bad experience with what seemed like a reputable company. I would not recommend them under any circumstance.

"I've had problems with this site many times - not with orders, per se, but with the way they present their sales. I always receive these enticing emails but there always seems to be some catch when you go to actually use the promotion code.

There are way too many other companies to purchase products from to be ordering from this one and always feeling like you were slighted cheated.

"DON'T PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE! Horrible customer service...have been trying to get through and placed on hold for over 1 hour each time for a week...and still haven't got through. After holding for an hour the line has disconnected several time. The customer service line where you can place an order won't help with returns. They don't answer emails. They are rude on the phone. I just want to return a product that I had a horrible reaction to and can't get any help. DON'T ORDER FROM HERE!"

"I bought a microdermabrasion kit from SkinCareRx.com and the web ad stated that you get 3 complimentary products with your purchase. I did not receive them and when I called on a Sat. afternoon, I was PUT ON HOLD FOR OVER 3 HOURS, and never got through! I wrote an email to them through their ad address and had it bounced back. Finally, today I got through to customer service at 6 am only to tell me, "Sorry! Can't do anything about it."

I have been a loyal customer for years and have overlooked misinterpretations giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Obviously it is all about the money and not the customer. Skin Care RX only cares about purchases and not customer satisfaction. Well, this customer is GONE!!!

"I can’t recommend SkinCareRx. It took over 2 weeks to receive the Clarisonic Mia. They did send me an initial email confirmation and that was the first I learned the Mia was backordered. I received the replacement heads within 7 days – these are unusable without the Mia itself.

I spoke to their customer service at least 5 times. I was told the backorder information shows up after you place the order. This is untrue – I know because I tried it by going through the order process again. I was told twice I’d be sent tracking info via email. There were NO subsequent emails – with tracking info or not.

The Mia was a gift for a relative who was visiting here. The shipment arrived 2 days before they left, SIXTEEN days after I placed the order, on January 19, 2011. I ordered with them based on positive reviews, but since then, I’ve found negative ones with scenarios similar to my own.

I’d found a promotional code for a discount on a blog I read. It was not worth the time spent calling and emailing (and emails were not answered). Had I known what kind of negative customer service experience I was in for, I would have gone to a local dealer. The frustration, time wasted and lack of customer service is JUST NOT WORTH IT.

Since I could not find an area on their website to comment on this, I wrote a review under the product. It was quickly removed. Obviously, they do not value customer opinions.

I do not live in CONUS, and I understand items may take longer to ship. They could have made this bad experience a better one by telling the truth and being in contact with me. They didn’t.

SkinCareRx.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SkinCareRx.com is not a merchant member
SkinCareRx.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!