Stores > SkinCareRx.com

801-924-3935
      ctaylor@skincarerx.com
      877-682-3553

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review SkinCareRx.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

Run While You Can!

"Worst Customer Service EVER! They use "Bait and Switch" Marketing. And customer service is HORRID! Run while you can!"

2017-04-17

Poor customer service

"I ordered 5 skinceuticals products on their website and received subsequent confirmation by email. Next day, I receive an email stating that they couldn't ship to a mail forwarding address and if I had another address they would process the order. I contacted them and was not given any reason as to why this has occurred and that in fact they could ship to my address. I was told to reenter my order. I asked if the same discount would apply. The answer was no, only what was currently available on the site. I went on the site to see if i could get the same prices and could not. Note that this was exactly 2 days later. So their system made a mistake and i should pay for it....wow!"

2017-04-07

I strongly don't recommend this site at all

"I ordered refa s craft and refa 4 craft,I got two refa s crafts one and half month ago,I requested replacement,after 10days,it was a Mia 2,not even a product related to refa,I called in and asked for return,they asked to send a picture,I did,but nobody took care of that,I waited for one day and called again,the customer service now and back to the history had a bad attitude,they even hanged up the phone and didn't call back and didn't listen to my and stopped my talking,I felt like I needed to fight with them to get my right to talk,they gave all the excuses to avoid solving the problems that I had,I didn't get the product I wanted even it took me at least 1.5month,and nobody appologized"

2017-02-23

Absolute Scam

"Buyers beware, don't even think about ordering from Skincarerx! I bought from this site because it carries a hair product that is very difficult to find. After placing my order, and reviewing my order confirmation I realized I ordered two different sizes in shampoo and conditioner. I attempted to cancel my order online, but it denied my request. What?? I placed the order less than 15 minutes prior. I called customer service, who was actually prompt to answer (maybe because it was late) and, again, they denied my request to cancel because the "order has already been sent to the warehouse". Again- what?? How in the world is that relevant! And I placed the order within the past hour, so the fact a cancellation is impossible before shipping is just unheard of. I made a third attempt, this time got my husband on the phone and they still denied DESPITE the fact they have a written cancellation policy that states you have the right to cancel within 14 days. The employee on the phone showed no regard for that. My husband told her he was recording the call and she informed us she would have to hang up in that case. And she did exactly that. I called the bank to file a dispute against these clowns and their sham of a "business". Stay far away."

2017-02-10

Buyer Beware!

"I have been shopping with this company for a few years now, but in the last few months, something has changed - and not for the better! It seems like they have changed ownership because their website has changed; their discounts are now very limited, not only in frequency but the exclusions of participating brands is ridiculous, when compared to discounts offered in the past. And, to make matters even worse, their customer service(?) is now appalling! They are clearly using "offshore" customer service, at least outside of regular business hours and they are useless. I used to love shopping with this company and have recommended them to several friends. However, this will no longer be the case, because of my recent experiences. Sadly, they are no longer the company they used to be!"

2017-02-09

Horrible! Don't order from this company!

"I wish I came upon this site before ordering from skincarerx. At first everything was fine and then I began receiving what appeared to be used products. Box looked very old and beaten up. A tube of cream arrived with screw on top completely off and seal looked funny. Good luck getting your money back or even being able to return a product. Anything you order arrives with no invoice or receipt. You can't even print one out from their website. Their site suggests the best way to get in touch with them is via Livechat but that is always unavailable. If you call you are told they are experiencing very high call volume and to leave a message. Your next option is to complete an online form from their site and are instructed to take a picture of the product and upload it. I got a response saying so sorry, etc. and asking me to upload photo! I did upload photo! I couldn't respond to this email because the email address is no reply. I had to go back on site and complete another form and again received the same message. I realize now I'm not going to get a refund and this company is running what appears to be a scam! I'm gonna nag to be filing a complaint with the better business bureau and hopefully this may help someone else not get scammed!"

2017-02-08

The Lord is Testing Me...

"Yes it must be a test from above. Recently I ordered a skin cream from SkinCareRx, unfortunately a small hairdryer arrived instead. The following is a brief synopsis of dealing with SkinRx....never again. Recently I contacted you 6 times. Two being phone calls, No Response. Once on line thru your chat, (EXPERT) which was more painful then waiting at the Motor Vechile Department, now three times using your "contact us" e-mail. YOUR last response was as follows:
Thank you for getting in touch. I am sorry to hear this. Can you please quote how much it would cost for the item to be returned back to us. If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help. Kind regards,

You're joking ? You want me, the consumer to price the return of the $150.00 hair dryer that you, ( SKINCARERX) sent "ME" incorrectly.
At what point will you let me know where the "SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore item" I ORDERED and paid for is ?
You're "customer service", and want me to perform the service.
WOW.
yes the Lord works in mysterious ways,
note: The skin care product costs $100.00 the hairdryer $150.00 who would think emailing a shipping label would be so tuff . Never Again

2017-01-25

Do NOT order from SkincareRX!!!

"I've been a loyal customer for awhile and recently had an issue with a La Roche Posay cleanser having a bad odor. I couldn't find a phone number to contact them so unfortunately, I had to communicate with them using their USELESS message system. It was like communicating with a robot. Same response..."sorry to hear about your problem, but La Roche products are all natural and should not have a bad odor.". This was the response I got from them over and and over again. Finally I was fed up and asked so can I return it or NOT??!! Then the response was the EXACT same and they added, Sorry we do NOT accept returns! I will be deleting my account and will never order from them again!"

2016-12-09

Banned from ordering products from the site ?!?

"I have been ordering through this company for over 6 years. I recently placed an order to take advantage of CyberMonday sale.

When my product failed to arrive, I attempted to phone the company. No one answered the phone lines even though it the service stated I was the first caller in the line. I then was transferred to a voicemail asking me to leave a message because there was a high volume of calls.

I then attempted to email & received a generic email stating that I could track my package with the number provided. (The number that was provided had NO tracking info when I followed the links to track my package)

I then repeatedly called until someone named Sarah finally answered the phone. She informed me that they had cancelled my order. (Convenient of them to do so, since they consisted of sale and promotional items.)

When I asked her how she could help replace the order she told me I was NOT ALLOWED to order from the website until an investigation had been completed... insinuating that I could really have the package! WHAT?!?!

She was completely dismissive of my concerns about not getting my products and suggested that I order from another company.

In 6 years I have never had a package go missing. They took NO responsibility for selecting an unreliable shipping service and attempted to push the fault onto me. THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE through this company and apparently they can't even manage to put items in a box and send them out! Save yourself the time and frustration and order through someone else.

2016-09-02

no one replying on my emails and did not get my money back

"i placed an order on 15th of June after 7 days Don Le asked for a valid ID and i provided it, after another 10 days Don Le said that they will refund my money because of my big order i waited for two weeks and nothing came to my account, it was hard to contact them as they reply at least after one or two weeks on 12th of July Don Le it will take more time as they have a problem with the merchant since that day no one replying to mt emails so i went to the bank to make a claim"

2016-06-22

Outdated product and another product had a broken jar

"Honestly, I don't know the quality of the products because the order I received a jar was broken, and the other item outdated, I tried and tried returning it. However, the company wasn't very helpful. Michelle, Amy, and Shelby continued emailing me something called a smart label. Well, I have never heard of a smart label, so I questioned them.
The information given to me was it's a label in an email you print and stick it to the box for a return.
I explained I do not have any mailing labels, and I don't think it's fair I have to buy them just to return damaged/outdated merchandise. Someone by the name of Amy told me to go to my post office and download it on the postal website, and they'd make me a label. Once the label is made by the USPS, the merchandise can be mailed for an exchange or return.
I took the merchandise to the post office with my smartphone and told the clerk what I needed she had no idea how I could download an email/smart label from my phone to their website.
Therefore, I was unable to return the order. I have been doing business with SKincarerx for years and have 'NEVER' been treated this way.

2016-06-17

Horrible Customer Service - Worst Experience!!! Defective product!

"I purchased a product from this store, but the product was defective right out of the box. The product dispenser was broken. I immediately called the store and the representative by the name of Amy was nasty beyond belief. Instead of providing service as she is supposed to, she wasted my time pretending she didn't understand what the defect was. It was simple--the dispenser was broken! I asked for a prepaid return label, but she only sent me an email with a return address and no label. She said that it was up to the customer to pay for return shipment. It was a defective product!! Any other retailer would have exchanged the product and apologized for the inconvenience. NEVER BUY FROM THIS HORRIBLE PLACE! "

2016-06-09

customer service will not help if package is lost during delivery

"I had purchase couple time from SkinCareRx. But this time my package is lost. USPS delivered to my mailbox, but i don't get my package. I tried to contact customer service, but they tell me to contact USPS directly, they don't take responsibility once the order ship out. what a shame! I must to call my credit card company to get my money back. will not order from them if they don't take care my issue. "

2016-02-24

CUSTOMER SERVICE says that COMPLAINING CUSTOMERS ONLINE ARE FRAUD!!!

"Quote from one review on facebook: "On the surface they are fine, until you have a problem."

I am a regular customer of SkincareRX and I though well of it until my recent purchase was lost. So I called custom service. They showed no willingness to help and asked me to deal with local post office and police office. They claimed their customer had NEVER lost any packages before, and talked to me like I am hiding my own packages.

I was surprised at their reaction and their words cause, you know, sometimes packages was delivered to wrong places or was lost in the way. So I Googled "SkincareRX lost packages" and a lot of similar cases show up. BBB org has a couple of similar cases.

I read a few during the conversation and told the customer service that I am not the only case. BUT the CUSTOMER SERVICE says that COMPLAINING CUSTOMERS ONLINE ARE FRAUD!!!

SkincareRX does not help you solve the problem if something unexpected happens. SkincareRX treats customers as if you are dishonest. Do not take chance and think similar situation wont happen to you. The price is huge. You will loss hundreds and you will loss your dignity.
I told SkincareRX I was so disappointed. And surprisingly they told me "Yes, I know you think we are a terrible company, but that is it."

Resellerratings com rating is 2.5 out of 10, hope I had seen this earlier.

2015-12-10

"I am a loyal La Roche-Posay Redermic R user. I frequently purchase it so I know the product very well.

The box I received from Skincarerx.com is weird, shows finger prints and scratches. And inside hard protection paper has been torn, missing product instruction. I suspect it is a return because of defective cap.

I called customer rep. She told me that no, no, no........oh, impossible.... She can fool the first time buyer, but not a frequent buyer. She wanted me to pay shipping fee to send it back... Wait, I pay my own money to cover someone's mistake???

I personally think that Skincarerx is a dishonest company. I keep the box for future reference.

Share SkinCareRx.com's store rating

SkinCareRx.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SkinCareRx.com is not a merchant member
SkinCareRx.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!