Stores > SkinCareRx.com

• SkinCareRx.com

• Address: 1055 S. 700 W.
    • Contact: ctaylor@skincarerx.com
    • Phone: 877-682-3553
    • Customer Support: 877-682-3553
    • Business Hours: 7 am - 7 pm MST
    • Fax: 801-924-3935

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

2016-09-02

no one replying on my emails and did not get my money back

"i placed an order on 15th of June after 7 days Don Le asked for a valid ID and i provided it, after another 10 days Don Le said that they will refund my money because of my big order i waited for two weeks and nothing came to my account, it was hard to contact them as they reply at least after one or two weeks on 12th of July Don Le it will take more time as they have a problem with the merchant since that day no one replying to mt emails so i went to the bank to make a claim"

This review was modified by essa.shahid on September 02 2016 10:18:57 AM

2016-06-22

Outdated product and another product had a broken jar

"Honestly, I don't know the quality of the products because the order I received a jar was broken, and the other item outdated, I tried and tried returning it. However, the company wasn't very helpful. Michelle, Amy, and Shelby continued emailing me something called a smart label. Well, I have never heard of a smart label, so I questioned them.
The information given to me was it's a label in an email you print and stick it to the box for a return.
I explained I do not have any mailing labels, and I don't think it's fair I have to buy them just to return damaged/outdated merchandise. Someone by the name of Amy told me to go to my post office and download it on the postal website, and they'd make me a label. Once the label is made by the USPS, the merchandise can be mailed for an exchange or return.
I took the merchandise to the post office with my smartphone and told the clerk what I needed she had no idea how I could download an email/smart label from my phone to their website.
Therefore, I was unable to return the order. I have been doing business with SKincarerx for years and have 'NEVER' been treated this way.

This review was modified by DukeIV on June 22 2016 09:47:32 AM

2016-06-17

Horrible Customer Service - Worst Experience!!! Defective product!

"I purchased a product from this store, but the product was defective right out of the box. The product dispenser was broken. I immediately called the store and the representative by the name of Amy was nasty beyond belief. Instead of providing service as she is supposed to, she wasted my time pretending she didn't understand what the defect was. It was simple--the dispenser was broken! I asked for a prepaid return label, but she only sent me an email with a return address and no label. She said that it was up to the customer to pay for return shipment. It was a defective product!! Any other retailer would have exchanged the product and apologized for the inconvenience. NEVER BUY FROM THIS HORRIBLE PLACE! "

This review was modified by Amc2016 on June 17 2016 03:10:35 PM

2016-06-09

customer service will not help if package is lost during delivery

"I had purchase couple time from SkinCareRx. But this time my package is lost. USPS delivered to my mailbox, but i don't get my package. I tried to contact customer service, but they tell me to contact USPS directly, they don't take responsibility once the order ship out. what a shame! I must to call my credit card company to get my money back. will not order from them if they don't take care my issue. "

This review was modified by zfanny on June 09 2016 07:25:14 AM

2016-02-24

CUSTOMER SERVICE says that COMPLAINING CUSTOMERS ONLINE ARE FRAUD!!!

"Quote from one review on facebook: "On the surface they are fine, until you have a problem."

I am a regular customer of SkincareRX and I though well of it until my recent purchase was lost. So I called custom service. They showed no willingness to help and asked me to deal with local post office and police office. They claimed their customer had NEVER lost any packages before, and talked to me like I am hiding my own packages.

I was surprised at their reaction and their words cause, you know, sometimes packages was delivered to wrong places or was lost in the way. So I Googled "SkincareRX lost packages" and a lot of similar cases show up. BBB org has a couple of similar cases.

I read a few during the conversation and told the customer service that I am not the only case. BUT the CUSTOMER SERVICE says that COMPLAINING CUSTOMERS ONLINE ARE FRAUD!!!

SkincareRX does not help you solve the problem if something unexpected happens. SkincareRX treats customers as if you are dishonest. Do not take chance and think similar situation wont happen to you. The price is huge. You will loss hundreds and you will loss your dignity.
I told SkincareRX I was so disappointed. And surprisingly they told me "Yes, I know you think we are a terrible company, but that is it."

Resellerratings com rating is 2.5 out of 10, hope I had seen this earlier.

This review was modified by ChloeLovesShopping on February 24 2016 03:30:19 PM

2015-12-10

"I am a loyal La Roche-Posay Redermic R user. I frequently purchase it so I know the product very well.

The box I received from Skincarerx.com is weird, shows finger prints and scratches. And inside hard protection paper has been torn, missing product instruction. I suspect it is a return because of defective cap.

I called customer rep. She told me that no, no, no........oh, impossible.... She can fool the first time buyer, but not a frequent buyer. She wanted me to pay shipping fee to send it back... Wait, I pay my own money to cover someone's mistake???

I personally think that Skincarerx is a dishonest company. I keep the box for future reference.

2015-10-05

"Terrible experience with their rebate program. They wouldn't issue me my 50% rebate check for 3 months, though I was moving out of country to Canada before that time. The mail service apparently will not forward rebate checks out of country. Skincarerx will not send me a new check. They will issue me a giftcard, but wont send the brand I order to Canada. They were not helpful on the phone, and I am disgusted with their customer service."

This review was modified by annoyed101 on October 05 2015 11:07:45 AM

2015-08-24

"I received my order quickly enough, a candle, but the scent was old and smelled nothing like it was supposed to - I figured I wouldn't have to pay for shipping since it wasn't what I thought I had ordered but I guess they don't pay for shipping if the product is faulty. I am disappointed - keep in mind if you order from them....or just order from someone else."

2015-07-14

"I have ordered from SkincareRx.com for 2 years and never, ever been disappointed with the products sent, customer service assistance or clarity of the discounts offered. I refer my friends to this website and will continue to happily order from them. I get compliments on my skin all the time. Many thanks,
PatriciaRN

This review was modified by PatriciaRN on July 14 2015 09:01:38 AM

2015-03-16

"Read the rebate small print before purchasing anything from this website! It doesn't mention anywhere on the website that if you use the instant discount on your order it will invalidate the rebate, only in the small print on the rebate form (which is typically filled out after purchasing your products). And to further confuse you they included the (very small) free product bundle (which is only offered with the $500 + rebate offer. I've ordered from this company for years - shame on you for purposely being deceptive to your customers! I've never written a review on a company in my life, I will never shop from you again and highly recommend that no one else does either. "

2015-01-25

"Wow! I am SO surprised to see so many negative reviews for this website. I've ordered not once but twice now in this month and have had incredible experiences both times. With my first order I had wanted to make a change within 24hours of ordering it, which they were not able to do since the order had already been shipped. Knowing I wasn't too happy about this they not only rebated my whole order 25% but also gave me 25% off my next order, to be used whenever. They did this without me asking! Then they proceeded to give me a coupon code to use on all future orders. A) FANTASTIC processing and shipping time (hard to be mad). B) Incredible customer service. C) Lovely staff. I am so glad I did not check this website first. Even though my shipping rates are higher (I am international) I will hands down continue to order from SkinCareRx.com. Websites like these need to be supported. "

This review was modified by KvincentH on January 25 2015 08:00:18 AM

2014-12-16

"Very deceiving/unclear sale/deal sign leads you a nightmare.
Customer service was so not helpful. Very disappointed with them.
Also, writing products reviews would not give you any reward points. Never shop with SkinCareRx again.
I would give them NO star, if I could.

This review was modified by azmtc on December 16 2014 03:40:57 PM

2014-07-15

"Watch out! I ordered this product with a "free trial, pay $4.95 shipping" offer online. The box came, and I didn't open it immediately. My next credit card statement billed me for $89.10, and I quickly received two more boxes of the product, along with billing coming for the same amount for each. I called the company and wanted to return all the bottles, as I never opened any of them. After 30 minutes of wrangling, they agreed I could send 2 of the bottles back for a credit, but would be charges for one, even though none were opened. Had I understood the "terms", I would never have agreed to pay $95. for a small bottle of skin cream; I could have bought a top of the line department store cream for less, and returned it if I was unsatisfied! What a rip off! I'm hoping I actually do see the credit on my statement!"

This review was modified by 1313marmot on July 15 2014 12:03:49 PM

2014-04-20

"Placed my order 4/12/14. There was a promotion for skinceuticals to receive a free product with the order.

I noticed no shipment of my products yet 4 days later so I emailed them on 4/16/14. I got a reply that they hadn't shipped it yet and they wouldn't have the free item as promised. They then decided, after me following up with them, to ship my order 6 days after my order date.

What should have happened with any decent company: I would have been contacted within 24 hours that they were out of the free product and ask me what I wanted to do...cancel or ship without. Not me contacting them 4 days later and they decide for me. No wonder they got a "C" on the Better Business Bureau. I wish I had checked before I ordered anything from this lousy website.

2014-03-17

"I wish I had read reviews on this site before purchasing from SkinCareRx.com. This is my first review. I ordered a huge order ($700)expecting to get a big rebate card (40%) that never came. I elected to get the large rebate card rather than the smaller % (25%) discount on the entire order, but ended up with neither. I followed all the steps of receiving the rebate card, and missed one tiny, fine print they put at the bottom of the page and not with the rest of the larger print instructions for obtaining the rebate card. I sent in the rebate a bit late even though the order was purchased within the required time period. After I informed SkinCareRx about not getting the rebate, they extended my rebate date to ~Feb 24, 2014. I then resubmitted all the paperwork. I didn't hear from them again, so I contacted them regarding not getting the rebate and that I would return the large order because I expected to get the rebate card. Anyway, they would not honor their deal, so I inquired about returning the new, unused items, then they said they can no longer accept the items because they were passed the 30-day return period. Such deceptive business practices should not be condoned or encouraged. Very sad."

Share SkinCareRx.com's store rating

SkinCareRx.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SkinCareRx.com is not a merchant member
SkinCareRx.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!