Stores > Skiessentials / Pinnacle Ski & Sports
  • Skiessentials /

Voice your opinion! Review Skiessentials / Pinnacle Ski & Sports by clicking a star below.
2017-09-08

Adker

"Great customer service!! I had a great experience with Skiessentials. Mike worked with me to customize the ski/binding package I wanted and to top it off, the price was incredibly low. Shipping was fast, well packaged and arrived perfect. Great company! "

2017-08-30

Simply a Great Ski Shop

"Actually, Skiessentials is way more than just a ski shop They are involved in many aspects of skiing in general. Their ski testing and reviews are first class. Their prices and promotions will keep you coming back.
I live in Colorado and am surrounded by ski shops. I choose to buy my gear from Skiessentials in Vermont. That should tell you all you need to know.

2017-07-28

VOLKL SKIS ORDERED FROM FLORIDA

"ORDERED A PAIR OF VOLKL RTM80 SKIS OVER THE PHONE, PROCESS WAS VERY EASY & SALESPERSON WAS VERY HELPFUL. SKIS CAME AS ORDERED AND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE PURCHASE AND PRICE.
PARK CITY & KEYSTONE BOUND TO TRY THEM OUT THIS YEAR.
MICHAEL BECKMAN

2017-07-10

Great Shipping

"I ordered some ski boots at a great price and they shipped very quickly. I live in Australia and expected a lengthy wait for my delivery, however they arrived ahead of schedule! The boots were packaged well and in perfect condition on arrival. Will shop here again for ski gear in the future. "

2017-05-18

My first choice for skis

"I have purchased several pairs of skis from skiessentials.com. They are the best. I have received excellent customer service and support from them several times. "

2017-03-07

Ski equipment shopping made easy

"Skiessentials.com is as good as online shopping gets. If expert, friendly, and helpful service is important to you, then ski essentials.com is your online store for everything related to ski equipment and accessories. And the packaged deals, especially as we near the end of ski season in the northern hemisphere, are phenomenal. I highly recommend that you visit this website for any of your ski equipment/apparel/accessory needs. Incredibly efficient and helpful."

2017-02-25

What, real customer service

"Could this place be nicer, smarter, more helpful?
Who does that in america. Only a few places and this is one of them. My new go to place.

2017-02-09

Nothing beats awesome, responsive service

"Fantastic, fast and responsive service. Answered all questions and made shipping to Australia easy. Outstanding value pricing and included an upgrade to my ski package free of charge, plus free binding mount. Would recommend highly and will buy here again."

2017-02-08

Great range of products with thorough and fast service

"Ordered clothing from these guys during their sale to be shipped to Australia.
After putting my order in, they got back to me letting me know that final shipping was much cheaper than actually quoted (their current system gives a rough estimate but on their site they outline that and say they will get back to you with an exact figure).
Awesome range of products and quite a few bargains.

2017-02-03

Will Return for all my Fall/ Winter needs !!!!!!!!

"Jake was awesome !!!!!!!!!!! Very friendly, kind and knowledgable. I have also recommended some people to your website for Canada Goose coats. I will definitely come to you for all my outerwear needs in the future. "

2017-01-23

Best online ski shop

"These guys are fantastic - real skiers (real GOOD skiers) in Stowe, VT, and real knowledgeable about a fantastic selection of gear, all reasonably priced except the stuff that's INCREDIBLY priced (including previous years' models). Mounting and shipping are free, and the (free) advice is priceless."

2017-01-22

Customer Service Kings!

"I've been shopping with SkiEssentials.com for over a year and they have EARNED my continued business. I've found that almost every time SkiEssentials.com has the lowest price on skis (I've bought 2 pair), clothing and accessories. I recently purchased a set of Volk 90Eights for my second set of skis. Every communication with customer support was answered within an hour and when I called about previous purchases, they were always quick to answer the phone and very helpful with a knowledgeable and professional staff. I have worked in retail for a company with an emphasis on customer service and if I don't receive it from companies I do business with, I won't shop with them. Customer service is one aspect I don't have to worry about when shopping with SkiEssentials.com. They are top notch in the products they sell and support to the customer. I can say that I haven't had a bad (or any negative experience at all) with SkiEssentials.com.

Thank you!

Customer for life.

Bill

2017-01-05

Great prices, great commitment

"Ordered a pair of skis and Jake @ SkiEssentials was of great assistance and helping me pick the right skis for the particular need. Exchanged a lot of emails to discuss various options and didn't detect any hint of impatience or "just buy the **** thing" attitude. Very pleasant dealing indeed. The skis will be shipped to Australia and haven't arrived yet so can not comment on the shipping. But SkiEssentials did ship the skis on the same day of me having placed the order. "

2016-09-26

Awesome detailed customer service

"Contacted me very quickly to ask about the specifications of my order. Even tried calling, left me a message when they couldn't reach me.
10/10 would use again.

2016-09-09

not as promised

"I placed two orders with skiessentials. One day apart. When placing the second order I did not know that they where in Vermont so I ordered three day shipping. I called the next day (I ordered around noon) lat in the day and asked why my order had not shipped. I was told by Mike that they had a back log and three day shipping was three days after they get around to shipping the order. I corrected him in that if I am paying for shipping, three days means three days after I place the order. He then told me that I was an idiot in paying for shipping in that regular shipping would get the package to me in a couple of days, now I may have to wait until Monday, depending on if UPS "held" the package. He called me and again talked down to me as if I was an idiot, but told me he would refund the shipping, and asked for my credit card number, exp date, and the security code. He then sent me an email and explained that the mistake was made by a new hire. I sent him an email and explained my experience on the internet and suggested he train his employees. His life would be easier. He then sent me an email stating they pride themselves in their customer service. he then again called me an idiot in that he was going to refund me money, but I sent him a threatening email, but he was going to send a refund for the shipping. He also stated again that I should receive a refund on the shipping, and I was luck UPS did not "hold" the package. UPS does not" hold" packages, if you entered a UPS warehouse at 7AM you would all the packages gone. It does not matter how you ship, if you ship three day, UPS will deliver your package in three days or less. I have yet to receive my refund."

Share Skiessentials / Pinnacle Ski & Sports's store rating

Skiessentials / Pinnacle Ski & Sports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Skiessentials / Pinnacle Ski & Sports is not a merchant member
Skiessentials / Pinnacle Ski & Sports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!