Skate Warehouse Reviews - skatewarehouse.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 4 reviews

Skate Warehouse is not a merchant member
Skate Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"awesome site. great customer service. I live in Singapore and my package never taken more than 4 days to arrive. They have really cheap deals and very cool customer service. Exchange policy is easy fast and easy too,."

"This site has a great website and fast shipping. I've ordered 3 times without any problems, usually got my stuff within 4 days using the cheapest UPS shipping. I'll definitely use them again"

"i emailed them over the course of 2 days to cancel my order because i no longer needed it.
they not only never responded to my emails but instead charged my credit card and sent it out anyway.
i do not understand what they are trying to achieve by ignoring their customers.
there's lots of skateboard shops that actually run a decent business. use them instead.
the shipping at this place is also extra expensive for no reason.

modified review This review was modified by rahrah on September 12 2006 10:13:53 AM

"I placed an order at noon (2 P.M.) and my order was shipped the same day by 6 P.M. The items I ordered were shipped in a plastic bag with Fedex Home. "