"awesome site. great customer service. I live in Singapore and my package never taken more than 4 days to arrive. They have really cheap deals and very cool customer service. Exchange policy is easy fast and easy too,."

"Im so very pleased with their customer service. i had issues with my card n billing address and the girl spent all day with me through emails to help me solve the issue. after that even tho it was almost end of the day they still my shipped my order same day n i got it the day after. very happy with the products packaging prices and service. im a returning customer already."

"Deleted, posted this review by mistake"

modified review This review was modified by RAV_ATL on May 08 2012 07:38:22 AM

"This site has a great website and fast shipping. I've ordered 3 times without any problems, usually got my stuff within 4 days using the cheapest UPS shipping. I'll definitely use them again"

"i emailed them over the course of 2 days to cancel my order because i no longer needed it.
they not only never responded to my emails but instead charged my credit card and sent it out anyway.
i do not understand what they are trying to achieve by ignoring their customers.
there's lots of skateboard shops that actually run a decent business. use them instead.
the shipping at this place is also extra expensive for no reason.

modified review This review was modified by rahrah on September 12 2006 10:13:53 AM

"Placed my order on Tuesday and was delivered on Thursday. Excellent company to do business with."

"I placed an order at noon (2 P.M.) and my order was shipped the same day by 6 P.M. The items I ordered were shipped in a plastic bag with Fedex Home. "

Skate Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Skate Warehouse is not a merchant member
Skate Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!