Stores > Skate Warehouse

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Horrible horrible business. They sold me a skateboard online and then emailed me and changed the price of the board by 50 dollars. I fought with them for over a month and they never could even give me a decent discount they literally gave me a 4.99 discount on their own mistake. This was after I purchased the board but before it was shipped."

This review was modified by MikeyWhitehouseMajer on July 06 2015 03:37:19 PM

"I love this company they have a big selection of boards in so many sizes and they will make sure they get your order to you which i really respect.I will most likely be having all my future skateboard purchases from here now on.I Recommend this company to everyone.And SKate warehouse did not ask for me to write this at all."

"I have dealt with Skate Warehouse 5 times this year, and I can't ask for better service! If I can't find the parts i need at a local skateshop, i always go online to Skate Warehouse. Customer Service is amazing, the products carry are amazing, they have great prices, skate warehouse has awesome deals on shipping, and the stuff i ordered always came on time. Big thumbs up to Skate Warehouse!"

"This a good overall website, but I am disappointed with the product that I bought when it came. I bought a board that is pre-built expecting that these skate experts would help me set up my first board. I oped the box when it came and i realized that the screws at the top of the board were different colors, the wheels were tightened differently, and the trucks are so squeaky that it is overly annoying to ride. I was very disappointed. For any people that are looking to buy from this sight, do not by it pre-built or be specific about your wants and you should build your own."

"Terrible business, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, I asked for a pair of wide white shoelaces for DC Graffik shoes, and they sent me a pair of just regular white laces, with 12 dollar shipping, a pair that i could have bought at the Corner Store. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SCAM ARTISTS, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN. "

This review was modified by marjames16 on October 06 2014 10:35:08 AM

"awesome site. great customer service. I live in Singapore and my package never taken more than 4 days to arrive. They have really cheap deals and very cool customer service. Exchange policy is easy fast and easy too,."

"Im so very pleased with their customer service. i had issues with my card n billing address and the girl spent all day with me through emails to help me solve the issue. after that even tho it was almost end of the day they still my shipped my order same day n i got it the day after. very happy with the products packaging prices and service. im a returning customer already."

"Deleted, posted this review by mistake"

This review was modified by RAV_ATL on May 08 2012 07:38:22 AM

"This site has a great website and fast shipping. I've ordered 3 times without any problems, usually got my stuff within 4 days using the cheapest UPS shipping. I'll definitely use them again"

"i emailed them over the course of 2 days to cancel my order because i no longer needed it.
they not only never responded to my emails but instead charged my credit card and sent it out anyway.
i do not understand what they are trying to achieve by ignoring their customers.
there's lots of skateboard shops that actually run a decent business. use them instead.
the shipping at this place is also extra expensive for no reason.

This review was modified by rahrah on September 12 2006 10:13:53 AM

"Placed my order on Tuesday and was delivered on Thursday. Excellent company to do business with."

"I placed an order at noon (2 P.M.) and my order was shipped the same day by 6 P.M. The items I ordered were shipped in a plastic bag with Fedex Home. "

Share Skate Warehouse's store rating

Skate Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Skate Warehouse is not a merchant member
Skate Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!