• Address: 22 Rt. 22 West
    • Business Hours: 8am - 9pm Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm Sat 9am - 7pm Sun
    • Fax: 973-467-2286

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I order a Sony RX100-MII package from 6ave and promptly received the items. However, after using it for a few weeks, the camera started to make strange noises. I asked 6ave customer service if I can return them and get a full refund. They said of course and even sent me a shipping label. After the returned, it has already been 100 days and I have yet to receive my refund. Efforts to contact their customer service only got a run around. Now, they said the camera is being sent out for repair and will be returned back to me asap. Serious? It takes over 100 days to fix the camera? I was told I would get a refund. So now, I have no camera and no refund. This is by far the worst experience I have had with Amazon."

"If you're looking for a retailer who bends over backwards to make the customers experience a positive one don't expect any flexibility from 6ave. They sold me (on Ebay) an SDHC memory card (16 gb)....my only mistake was trusting that the card was good (the label said Toshiba 16 gb), and that 6ave was a respectable operation. So I stored it away until I needed it. Well I needed 14 months later only to find the SDHC card was not 16, but 4 gb. I am guilty of exceeding their 30 day return policy. If that were the only issue I'd accept the the fact that I screwed up, licking my wounds. But when false advertising enters the picture and over charging, this becomes a whole new matter. Well they got their money and made no effort to rectify the matter. Only letting me know that I was screwed."

modified review This review was modified by whgun51 on September 21 2014 03:14:36 AM

"Awful. Product never arrived. No tracking information provided. Filed a claim with amazon."

modified review This review was modified by xcalx9 on December 30 2013 04:52:05 PM

"DISGUSTING DISHONEST CRIMINAL --- THIS COMPANY 6TH AVE ELECTRONICS SELLS EXTENDED WARRANTIES KNOWING THEY WILL NOT BE HONORED --- THEY MAY ALSO BE SELLING USED PRODUCTS AS NEW --- NO CUSTOMER SERVICE ---- YUK -- STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM-- A $ AND TOSHIBA TOO A $ 1000 TOSHIBA TV SHOULD NOT BREAK DOWN IN LESS THAN 3 YEARS --- SOMETHING STINKS -- BEWARE"

"Ordered on 06/03/2010 and meant to do the review for a while. It was easy to order. Good price, good packaging, and product was as described. The Denon 1910-AVR I bought from 6ave is still going strong.

"Stargate Electronics in Farmingdale
(631) 465-0900
Is working with 6th ave Customers with there warranties

Cant believe they just screwed all these customers ... Is there a class action lawsuit against them

"The place is OUT OF BUSINESS !!!!!!!

If you had some issues with them : Well, You are OUT-OF-LUCK !!!

GOOD LUCK in getting your product OR your MONEY BACK !!!

Sincerely, Commander BOB

"Poor, poor, poor.
They sent me someone else's order. Said they would ship my item as soon as my return was in the UPS system. That did not happen. new item shipped about a week later. Hardly an apology and no upgrade in shipping.

Also, there is no customer service phone number on their website.

"I am unable to give Sixth Avenue Electronics / 6th Ave favorable review based on my experience on trying to contact the company in regards to their price match policy. I purchased a Pioneer Elite SC-27 AV Receiver with a product warranty on 09/08/2011. On 9/24/2011 I received an email with the same product advertised for a lower price ($270 total price difference). I have made several attempts to contact the company by email and by phone with no success of getting a answer to my phone calls or email.

I am currently disputing price difference with my credit card company in effort to resolve this matter.

"Ordered a Canon camera from 6ave.com thru buy.com. After camera did not show up after my vacation, checked for delivery information online to find out that the order was cancelled by me. Me? Buy.com clarified later, that the vendor cancelled the order. However, I was never informed that the order was cancelled. Not very professional. I guess this was my first, only and last attempt to buy something from 6ave.com.

"Ordered a camera from this seller over amazon. !!!VERY VERY BAD!!! seller. It is nearly impossible to contact them. They do not reply messages over amazon, and their customer support makes you wait 15 minutes before talking someone. I returned the item, and still waiting for a refund!!! "

"Completely lied about a "rebate." I would have purchased my deck elsewhere if I had know that the mail in rebate was going to be a myth and their customer service people were non existent. I will probably never shop here again because if for some reason the product didn't work I would be screwed. Quite possibly the worst online store I've ever dealt with. "

"i am a first time client to 6th ave electronics... This will be the last time I do buisness with this site! For one... It is impossible to get a live person on the phone for any complaints! When I received the package the first thing I noticed was they sent a delicate lens in a flimsy paper envelope with very little to NO cushioning and when I say little... The paper envelope was lined with 1/8 inch on ripped up recycled paper material that lined the inside of the paper envelope... The next major issue I had was the back of the envelope was busted open like someone had ripped open the envelope and all that remained inside was a reciept! Seriously! Let me also state it was no way it was stolen off my front porch because there was someone at my house when UPS tossed the package on the ground infront of my door... After emailing 6th avenue I made every attempt to contact ups with some success I got a claim filed... 6th avenue finally responded to an email I sent almost a week ago! I am so disappointed I just want my money back! I will never shop here again! They have free shipping for a reason and I guess you get what you pay for... At least I could have received a lens in a BOX!"

"Sixth Avenue has fanastic prices on occassion. I ordered an electric space heater in advance of the winter season because the price was good. The item was rcv'd in Tx in 7 days. Very well packed. Thx."

"I am writing this as an unsatified customer I purchased and item from this company and recieved an defective unit I got a good response in getting the unit returned back to them and now that I am tryting to find out when I would be recieving my replacement unit but everytime have called 3 different numbers and all I am getting are busy signals or an message that the company is closed.... I would really appreciated some assistence with this issue because I don't want to finish this purchase on a bad note...."

Sixth Avenue Electronics / 6th Ave is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sixth Avenue Electronics / 6th Ave is not a merchant member
Sixth Avenue Electronics / 6th Ave does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!