• Sit4Life.com
    • Phone: 877-490-5377
    • Customer Support: 877-490-5377
    • Business Hours: M-F 8am-10pm EST, SaSu 10am-8pm EST

2015-04-22

"Spoke with Matt Breen with some questions and concerns. He was prompt in his replies and gave us a discount code to use! All in all very satisfied with the service."

2014-12-23

"Thanks so much for the speedy delivery!!"

2014-12-09

"Very quick shipping time. Much faster than I expected. Packaging good.

2014-11-23

"Terrible customer service and they are unable to give accurate delivery dates. Beware of their pricing, you can get the same merchandise elsewhere with more accurate delivery dates and better customer service."

2014-11-17

"FedEx sucks and has made it impossible for me to conveniently get my chair. Next time I'll buy from a brick and mortar place. You should switch to UPS."

2014-10-11

"Mike/Marge - This is a test!

- John"

2014-07-18

"Customer service was horrible. My $4500 chair had a loud noise when you sit down. They would not return my calls and when I did finally catch them on the phone they wanted video. After they saw the video they said oh sorry we do not have any technicians in phoenix area. So they send some foam for me to stuff in the back to muffle the noise. Very dissatisfied with the customer service."

2014-07-13

"Product is as exactly ordered. Delivered quickly. The Box and contents was not damaged in shipping. Was able to quickly assemble and put to use right away. I got what I expected and am very pleased with the product. I'd buy again from Sit4life.com and I'd recommend them as a supplier."

2014-07-11

"There was nothing special about the experience. There was a lot of difficulty getting the info necessary to order the chair. Once I hunted down the information on multiple websites the ordering was routine."

2014-06-17

"Good products at great prices plus fast shipping!"

2014-06-12

"I ordered the Herman Miller Aeron from them and they were very quick in processing the order and getting the shipment out. I had an issue with the fit of the arms on the chair and within an hour of contacting them to get a new model with adjustable arms, they had given me my return shipping label and processed the order for the new one. Great experience, excellent customer service. "

2014-06-07

"Item was delivered in a timely manner and in good condition. Thanks.

2014-06-06

"I have placed three orders with Sit4Life and have always been pleased with the speed of receiving the chairs, the quality of the packaging and the prices."

2014-06-04

"Always very satisfied with purchases from Sit4Less."

2014-06-03

"This is my second purchase with SitForLife and I can't say enough positive things about the experiences. "

Share Sit4Life.com's store rating

Sit4Life.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sit4Life.com is not a merchant member
Sit4Life.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!