Sit4Life.comCoupons

• Customer Support: 877-490-5377
    • Business Hours: M-F 8am-10pm EST, SaSu 10am-8pm EST

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Mike/Marge - This is a test!

- John

"Customer service was horrible. My $4500 chair had a loud noise when you sit down. They would not return my calls and when I did finally catch them on the phone they wanted video. After they saw the video they said oh sorry we do not have any technicians in phoenix area. So they send some foam for me to stuff in the back to muffle the noise. Very dissatisfied with the customer service."

"Product is as exactly ordered. Delivered quickly. The Box and contents was not damaged in shipping. Was able to quickly assemble and put to use right away. I got what I expected and am very pleased with the product. I'd buy again from Sit4life.com and I'd recommend them as a supplier."

"There was nothing special about the experience. There was a lot of difficulty getting the info necessary to order the chair. Once I hunted down the information on multiple websites the ordering was routine."

"Good products at great prices plus fast shipping!"

"I ordered the Herman Miller Aeron from them and they were very quick in processing the order and getting the shipment out. I had an issue with the fit of the arms on the chair and within an hour of contacting them to get a new model with adjustable arms, they had given me my return shipping label and processed the order for the new one. Great experience, excellent customer service. "

"Item was delivered in a timely manner and in good condition. Thanks.

"I have placed three orders with Sit4Life and have always been pleased with the speed of receiving the chairs, the quality of the packaging and the prices."

"Always very satisfied with purchases from Sit4Less."

"This is my second purchase with SitForLife and I can't say enough positive things about the experiences. "

"Ordered product on 5/23. Will not be delivered until 6/4 or 6/5.
Seems like a long time to me.

"After some correspondence with Bratt, I placed an order of an open-box chair, and it arrived even before I expected.
My advice is to communicate with its staff before you place an order online. According to them, the stocks are changing quickly, especially for open-box and pre-owned, so it's important to contact to find what exactly they have.

"Product from warehouse shipping very quickly. Chair had to be built at manufacturer, so that took some time as expected. Sit4Life kept me updated every step of the way!"

"The order was as expected. Shipping was surprisingly quick."

"Wonderful service! Great products!"

Sit4Life.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sit4Life.com is a merchant member
Sit4Life.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.