Sit4Life.com Reviews - sit4life.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.10/10 186 reviews

Sit4Life.com is a merchant member
Sit4Life.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"Product from warehouse shipping very quickly. Chair had to be built at manufacturer, so that took some time as expected. Sit4Life kept me updated every step of the way!"

"The order was as expected. Shipping was surprisingly quick."

"Wonderful service! Great products!"

Rating 8/104/5

"I was very satisfied with the help Matt Breen provide but dissatisfied with the product not being available and my card being charged 5100 only to wait on a credit "

"Delivery was on time and product was flawless"

"An excellent product (Hermann Miller Mirra chair) at a good price, shipped swiftly (no shipping, no tax) in perfect condition. Easy to assemble and just the most comfortable office chair you can get. Would recommend this company to anyone looking for high end seating."

"Great Company, Great Prices, Awesome Customer Service... Highly recommend!"

"I've ordered online many times (too many, probably!) and this is the first time a customer representative contacted me to make sure I'd ordered the best product for my needs. No high pressure, just information. The chair I'd ordered was not available in the particular shade of grey, so he contacted me right away. The chair arrived within a few days.

Assembly of the chair was hard, especially the Posture Fit hardware. But that's not Sit4Life's fault. They could offer it pre-installed for a price, I suppose. If they do, I'd advise you to go for it. I real pain to install the cable.

Overall, very happy, and I love my Aeron chair. Always wanted one, and I am just thrilled. Sitting in the catbird seat! Ha!

"Great product, fantastic packaging, quick delivery. Fabulous experience!"

Rating 4/102/5

"chair arrived disassembled though it had been purchased with assembly added.

Rating 4/102/5

"It has a section called "name your price" so I did. It said someone would contact me soon. Nobody did. It gives you all these choices like lumbar and posture fit so I picked the posture fit. I get a phone call saying that posture fit only comes on certain chairs not the one I picked. Well make that clear on the web site so I don't waste my time researching it. I don't have the chair yet so I can't say anything about it. "

"I bought an Aeron chair - I love it. The price as the same as I found elsewhere, but there was free sipping. Everything arrived faster than I expected and in great condition. "

"I continue to be pleased with purchasing our office chairs through Sit4Less."

"Your website was very easy to navigate and I found exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate that you are a HermanMiller authorized distributor and you offer the 12 year warranty on the product. The chairs came on schedule and were not difficult to assemble. I am very pleased with your company and the product. Thank you."

"Good company to do business with."