• Sirius Beauty

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I did order a Sirius product (aurora) on Feb 06 2015 today Mar 07 nothing was send...they took the money from my credit card for a amount of : 170$.... I send them more than 10 E-mail with no answer at all.......

Jack from Europe

modified review This review was modified by snowdumoulin on March 06 2015 02:07:38 PM

"I've ordered my product on Jan 5. I've emailed multiple times and no response from anyone. Very bad customer service. "

"I've ordered a Sirius Sonic on November and have only received a confirmation number - but no email with any warranty, tracking number, confirmation or anything. The money was promptly debited from my credit card but the product never came. I've tried to get in touch with the company several times, but I can't get any response.

The customer service is terrible, I need either a tracking number or my money back.

Don't recommend the store to anyone.

modified review This review was modified by caroljardim on February 05 2015 05:33:53 AM

"All I can say is I AM PISSED OFF. Ordered it Jan 15. Did not receive email confirmation or anything. How do I know if its even processed at their end. I already got charged on my credit card. I emailed them about a week an a half ago regarding invoice or confirmation, , , nothing, no reply. I just emailed them again and if I don't hear from them in the next seven days, I'm filing legal actions. This is rediculous!!! Absolutely horrible. Even eBay sends legit confirmations and sellers reply to my concerns. Even if u check their FB page, full of identical complaints, yet no replies."

"I ordered my skin sonic on Aug 28th 2014. I did not get a confirmation. I emailed Victoria at contact@siriusbeauty.com and she responded with an invoice. I asked for a tracking number at the same time but only got the invoice. I wasn't too disappointed as she responded fairly quickly with the invoice. Then I emailed her at the end of September regarding my order and got this response:

Hello Natasha,

Your shipment is currently being processed by Canadian customs.
You should receive it shortly after it is released.

Best regards,
Victoria
_______________
Victoria Ross
Customer Service Associate
Sirius Beauty
Santa Clara, CA 95054

That was on Oct 3 2014, its now Nov 3 2014. A month later and still nothing. I wrote a frustrated email asking for a supervisor or manager and got no response and its been a week now. I hope I didn't get ripped off. I really think they do not ship these items with tracking numbers and simply place it in regular mail. I believe the "customs" comment is just to buy time to cover up that they don't have tracking numbers. I wish I spent the extra $ and got this item from clarisonic instead.

modified review This review was modified by Natti on November 03 2014 10:00:30 AM

"I agree with the previous review. Customer Service is dreadful. Estimated time for delivery was 2 - 3 weeks. Its nearly 6 weeks now and I don't have my order. If they responded to requests for information it would not be so bad, but I have emailed numerous times and phoned. No response. Pity, I really wanted to try the product."

modified review This review was modified by byerley on October 14 2014 01:26:26 PM

"I ordered my Sirius beauty on the 29th of November 2013 and I finally received it the next year in February. The receipt is very fishy.
They have really bad customer service because they don't pick up calls or reply to messages that you send. They leave you hanging in the dark with no way of knowing if you will receive the product. I suggest that you buy this product at your own risk with a prepaid credit card.

modified review This review was modified by Greenypeas on February 12 2014 11:24:48 PM

"OVERALL: A bit of a bare bones operation.

SiriusBeauty.com is Sirius's official website. I ordered the Skinsonic directly from the manufacturer because honestly, I could not find easy deals or steals. They probably exist, but I don't want to spend so much time that the money I save isn't worth the time put in. Plus, as the manufacturer's own online store, it would probably be legit and high quality (their reputation not only lies in what they make!).

Anyways, I placed my order on October 20th, 2011. It had free shipping, and I received an email receipt immediately after saying that within 1-2 days my order would be shipped.

Now this is where everything gets quiet and you start hearing crickets. For one, there is currently NO information about shipping times on their site anywhere. I even performed a Google search of only SiriusBeauty.com. Literally nothing! In addition, I received no extra emails or updates of any kind. NO confirmation when/if it was shipped and NO tracking number. There isn't even an account area on their website! I didn't need mine fast and assumed it arrive like any other product though.

It arrived on the 29th. I live in the East Coast in the United States. It was packaged fine, works perfectly, nothing to report there.

But the fact that there was NO tracking number along the way is pretty awful. Sure, you can contact them through a form on their website and they have a number to call for information but what if my package got lost in the mail or was stolen? Or what if somebody removed the Skinsonic from the package along the way and I just got an empty box? Because there is no tracking number, the whole thing could end up as a total mess. How would I know if the product got lost with no way to track it? Remember that SiriusBeauty.com does not list ANY shipping calculations, for all I know 1-infinity days is "normal" delivery time. This could be a big problem for international orders. And some people just want to be able to know when to expect a package! And it’s not like I was warned there would be no tracking number, this isn’t mentioned anywhere, not even an option to get one at checkout!

Like I said in the beginning, SiriusBeauty.com looks like a bare bones operation at the moment. If you don't mind being left in the dark while your package is on the way, go for it. But had I know that, I would have chosen somewhere else to buy it from, and that’s why I wrote this review - to warn others. Maybe doing this will convince them to change as well.

Share Sirius Beauty's store rating

Sirius Beauty is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sirius Beauty is not a merchant member
Sirius Beauty does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!