Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.60/10 588 reviews

Simplyink.com is a merchant member
    Simplyink.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Simplyink.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"I found that the ordering process was very straight forward and that the overall experience was very gratifying. I received the product the second day. Job well done."

"Easy to order and fast delivery"

"Very happy with simplyink."

"My printer which is a canon CP800 does not look like the CP800 you show. my printer cartridges look like yours that i ordered but they were 54X86mm/2.1X3.4in my canon cp800 uses 100/148 (4X6) cartridges. nothing in your add shows the size other than 36 printes. my cartridge is also 36 prints I guess i will have to find a company that offers a good discription of there produces."

modified review reply posted Apr-16-2014

simplyink, Simplyink.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and feedback. I apologize for the confusion. We carry several types of the genuine(OEM), Canon ink cartridge and label sets for your CP800 printer; however, you can find the specifications for each item under the Product Description on line. Feel free to give us a call at 800.871.9095 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 4pm-7pm PST for friendly assistance, should you have any further questions, trouble, or concerns. All products are backed by a one year warranty and we are more than happy to help! Thanks again for taking the time to write a review! Be well and have a wonderful day!”

"easy order process-- good feedback-- prompt delivery"

Rating 8/104/5

"The ink arrived very quickly as I had ordered. So far it seems to be okay."

Rating 6/103/5

"First I was told it was shipped. Then notified it was out of stock. Finally arrived. Now received, did not test the cartridge yet. The price was right! Yes, we will give Simply Ink another chance. "

modified review reply posted Apr-08-2014

simplyink, Simplyink.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry for any confusion we may have caused. There seems to have been a mix up in our inventory. Again I truly apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. If there's anything we can do to make this a better experience please don't hesitate to let us know.”

"Fast, fast, fast delivery! Free shipping! Ink costs 35%-40% of branded ink for my printer. Quality is comparable to branded inks and lasts at least as long. I'm a winner no matter which way I look at it.

Bob Mc

"prompt and helpful customer service."

"Shipping was amazingly quick and the product is superb!"

"I am always very satisfied with the service I get ordering from Simplyink whether it is by inter net or phone and my orders arrived so quickly and the prices are so reasonable. I will continue to order from them and I have recommended them to some of my friends too. "

"quick delivery, nice product selection and good price"

"The website worked great in finding the cartridge I needed. Order
was processed and completed quickly and a confirmation was sent
right away. Order was received in a couple of days. Much better
price than Staples. Thanks for the great service.

"fast delivery time and product was excellance."

Rating 4/102/5

"Delivery was fast but product was not good."

modified review reply posted Mar-27-2014

simplyink, Simplyink.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order and feedback. I sincerely apologize for the trouble you are having with the cartridges. Please note that all products are backed by a one year warranty and we are happy to provide simple troubleshooting for you to try; if the troubleshooting does not help, however, we can send replacements at no cost to you, or we can issue a refund if you prefer. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help! Thanks again for taking the time to write a review. We hope to hear from you soon.

800.871.9095 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 4pm-7pm PST”