Stores > Simplyink.com

• Simplyink.com Simplyink.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-06-09

Happy Printer

"Rec"d order in quick time.Am very satisfied with the ink rec"d from Simply ink.I have ordered from them from the fitst time I tried on-line reman ink.Thank you for prompt mailed ink."

2016-05-06

Only place to buy ink

"I only buy my ink here now & have recommended it to all my friends. Excellent quality ink and pricing can't be beat."

2016-03-17

Awesome company.

"Rarely have issues and when I did once, then handled it quickly and efficiently.
Love this company!

2016-02-11

"THE SERVICE WAS BETTER THAN EXPECTED I GOT MY ORDER I ONE DAY CALIFORNIA TO
PENNSYLVANIA

2016-02-01

simply the best!

"Excellent service as usual .."

2016-02-01

The Bomb Ink. Store!!!

"Dealt with Simply Ink. for years as I will continue! They make it so simple to get what you need and fast!!! I would not trade them for the world!!!

Ms. B. Givens Fairfield, Ca.

This review was modified by bygluv46 on February 01 2016 06:20:28 AM

2016-01-28

Great Customer Service

"I received an order of three cartridges and, unfortunately, they don't work with my printer. I get a "Cartridge Error" with all of them. I've tried removing them, unplugging the printer, plugging it back in after 2 minutes, and reinserting the cartridges, but get the same message each time.

I called Simply Ink and their customer service dept. sent me a prepaid label to return the cartridges for a refund.

This review was modified by caferguson5 on January 29 2016 04:23:52 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-29-2016

A rep from Simplyink.com, simplyink, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! We apologize greatly for issues you’ve experienced. We would be more than happy to discuss this matter with you. Feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 888-321-2552. Our hours are Mon-Fri 6AM-6PM & Sat-Sun 7AM-4PM PST. One of our Customer Service Representatives would be more than happy to assist you! Please do not hesitate to contact us – we are here to assist and take care of you. Thank you for your time. Have a wonderful day and best regards!”

2015-11-30

Canon compatible S35 toner cartridge - While ordering a toner cartridge, I did not get a confirmation when the order was complete, which caused me to reorder, which caused me to received two cartridges.
My concern now is will the second cartridge be any good when the first run out?

2015-10-09

"It is nor necessary to overstate this review - I was well satisfied."

2015-10-03

"My ink arrived in a few days, order was complete and have never had any problem using the ink in my printer!"

2015-10-01

"It was delivered quickly and is producing ink, so I am happy."

2015-09-11

"ARRIVED SOONER THAN EXPECTED"

2015-09-03

"The ordering process was simple and easy. The next day of placing my order, it was already shipped and on it's way! I received my order literally two days after placing it. I love how fast it arrived. Also, my items were all there and in great shape."

2015-08-04

"I continue to order from simply ink because I'm always pleased with the ink cartridges that they sell, and most of all their fast delivery service."

2015-07-30

"Delivery took 8 days. Also when I called Simply Ink, representative seemed disinterested.

Share Simplyink.com's store rating

Simplyink.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Simplyink.com is a merchant member
Simplyink.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.