• Simplyink.com Simplyink.com Elite Status

What is this?

"My second order from Simplyink. Very quick delivery. The 1st was very good leading to the 2nd. I haven't used any cartridges yet so I can only hope they work as well as the 1st."

"it appears ink works very well with printer-it was also delivered on time-very impressed-will now purchase all my ink from simplyink-thanks"

"Ordering was very easy Ink arrived quickly. What's not to like.

"We appreciate your products, that they are a reasonable price, and ship on time. Your service is excellent thank you so much.

"Quick and efficient.1635698"

"Yeah I was very happy ! quick and easy ! I just replaced the cart. so now we'll see !! "

"It did the job,was cost effective, and delivered on time .
Art Bostwick

"I had some trouble with one of the cartridges I ordered, but it was replaced immediately. I will re-order from SimplyInk the next time I need anything."

"SimplyInk is fantastic. This is my second purchase with Simplyink. Everything in their whole purchase system is so easy. They find the right cartridge for you. Checkout is hassle free and shipping? I was in shock at how fast I got my purchase. I still don't know how they did it. That is not it, nope they put a little note on how to install it in my printer! SimplyInk has a customer for life. Actually two customers for life, my husband purchased from them too! It's like a drive-thru for Ink!"

"Received the ink. Just as ordered.

"It was quick and easy and didn't have to go anywhere and pay outrageous prices "

"Timely, correct order, reasonable price (comparatively)."

"Was concerned about using refilled print cartridge but it worked great at 1/2 the price."

"Its refreshing to call customer service and get a young voice that speaks English.

Always a good experience with this company.

"It was easy to find what I was looking for and simple to order. I was updated on my shipping and can not be happier over the low price. I plan to order other Items that I need for other printers that I use such as photopaper. "

Share Simplyink.com's store rating

Simplyink.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Simplyink.com is a merchant member
Simplyink.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.