• Simplyink.com Simplyink.com Elite Status

What is this?

"It did the job,was cost effective, and delivered on time .
Art Bostwick

"I had some trouble with one of the cartridges I ordered, but it was replaced immediately. I will re-order from SimplyInk the next time I need anything."

"SimplyInk is fantastic. This is my second purchase with Simplyink. Everything in their whole purchase system is so easy. They find the right cartridge for you. Checkout is hassle free and shipping? I was in shock at how fast I got my purchase. I still don't know how they did it. That is not it, nope they put a little note on how to install it in my printer! SimplyInk has a customer for life. Actually two customers for life, my husband purchased from them too! It's like a drive-thru for Ink!"

"Received the ink. Just as ordered.

"It was quick and easy and didn't have to go anywhere and pay outrageous prices "

"Timely, correct order, reasonable price (comparatively)."

"Was concerned about using refilled print cartridge but it worked great at 1/2 the price."

"Its refreshing to call customer service and get a young voice that speaks English.

Always a good experience with this company.

"It was easy to find what I was looking for and simple to order. I was updated on my shipping and can not be happier over the low price. I plan to order other Items that I need for other printers that I use such as photopaper. "

vow

"I wrote their Customer Service dept asking about the ink cartridges and received a prompt reply. After I received their reply I ordered three cartridges and received them in less than a week. Good job."

"I AM COMLETELY SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASES FROM SIMPLY INK OVER THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS. THEY DELIVER A SUPERIOR PRODUCT AT A REASONABLE PRICE AND I WONDER WHY ANYONE WOULD BUY PRINTER INK FROM ANYBODY ELSE?"

"It was quick and overall wonderful. I was able to get just what I wanted."

"This is my second order from Simply Ink and I am completely satisfied with their entire service. I would recommend it to everyone. "

"My problem was that my Epson WF-2540 printer would not print black using your LD cartridges , as it did before. You sent two cartridges to me to try with a return mailer for my existing ones. The new black, as well as the new color cartridges also do not print. I think Epson's last app download now prevents any non-Epson cartridge from working. Is my theory correct? If so, I will return your Epson cartridges to you and order HP instead. I bought a new HP printer. Or, can you advise me how we can delete Epson's DO NOT PRINT program?"

"The arrived in a timely manner & was the correct kind."

Share Simplyink.com's store rating

Simplyink.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Simplyink.com is a merchant member
Simplyink.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.