Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"Quick delivery, affordable ink products.
Thanks

"This is my 2nd order from Simplyink. This time I ordered the color cartridges. I haven't installed them yet but I know if I have a problem I will call and speak to their customer service and they will walk me through my printer accepting non HP cartridge.
I'm most likely going to have this issue again because I ran out of the Simply ink cartridge in the middle of birthday invites that had to go in backpacks the next morning so I bit the bullet and bought a double cost HP cartridge to complete the project.
Be careful when opening the cartridge, the first time I pulled off too much plastic or did something and when I called customer service they sent me a new one immediately.
I'm very pleased with the ink quality for home printing in 99% black ink with a few color copies.

"great delivery time on 2 orders. thanks"

"Quick delivery with great service."

"Order delivered in a very timely manner. No problems. Dependable company."

"When the ink was sent by U.P.S., it wasn't delivered and sent back to Simplyink. I think it was the drivers' mistake and Simplyink was nice enough to call and make sure they had the right address. It just got here today and seems to be what we needed, haven't put it in the printer yet to try it."

"I was very please with the service, and shipping of simplyinks.com. It was easy to order what I was looking for, shipment was lightning quick, and the cartridge I purchased worked beautifully!"

"I have NOT RECEIVED this order"

"fast service & good price--"

"I have ordered LD ink products for some years now and have always found the service friendly and efficient. Products were delivered quickly. Also, I have found the material to be excellent."

"The cartridges were very good"

"I have not needed to use the product as of yet. The delivery was super fast and the product was well packed. Everything looks great I hope it works as well as it looks."

"We haven't used all of them, but we hope they all work so we don't have to contact anyone for a refund or exchange."

"Good shipping and service"

"Order for the ink came in timely manner. Ink has worked just fine in my Dell V515w printer."

Simplyink.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Simplyink.com is a merchant member
Simplyink.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.