Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"Well, I haven't tried any of the ink yet, but it arrived earlier than expected and appears well packaged. I reserve the right to come back and report if the recycled cartridge ink does not live up to printed page expectations. I'm an author who prints tons of text pages for editing, so I'm always needing ink!"

"I still haven't received my order. Very disappointed!! Even snail mail is faster. Won't be ordering again from you. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

simplyink, Simplyink.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and feedback! Normally orders are processed and shipped immediately after they have been placed. We ship thousands of orders each day and can experience backorders from time to time. It is possible that a backorder could have delayed the shipping of your package. Please call us at our toll free number 1-800-871-9095, dial 3 for technical support. We will able to further look into this to explain why your shipment is taking a bit longer then initially anticipated. We look forward to hearing back from you, thank you!”

"I recently had the chance to use the ink...since my previous ink had finally run out and I was extremely dissapointed at the quality of the way my pictures printed with it. I hope to be able to send them package back and recieve a refund."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-12-2014

simplyink, Simplyink.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and feedback! We are sorry for the trouble you have experienced. All of our items are backed by a two year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please call us, our toll free number is 1-800-871-9095 and dial 3 for technical support. Any one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives will happily work with you in reaching a satisfactory resolution. We look forward to hearing from you soon to proceed. Thank you!”

"Ordered on line on 12/3/14 received the shipment in the U.S. Mail on 12/5/14. QUICK"

"Amazing prices and a perfect ordering process! I highly recommend this online store as the prices are great, shipping was fast and the product is excellent!"

"Very quick response. Previous experience was positive, also."

"Wow! great service and quick delivery "

"Great products, Prices, fasr shipping."

"Great prices - quick delivery. Friendly and helpful customer service."

"Good job well done ! I will order again

"Ordering was easy. Products received quickly, The product works fine. Will order again."

"I ordered a color ink refill kit for my Canon printer and was surprised at the speedy delivery of the product. When I placed my order, checkout was very easy too. The kit arrived in perfect condition and refilling my ink cartridges was easy with the directions that came with it. Now my printer prints excellent color. Thanks Simplyink.com! I will recommend you to my friends."

"I ordered from SimplyInk a number of times in the past, and was always very satisfied both with the products and with the service - they always sent the order immediately."

"I have never had the pleasure of dealing with a more up to date system that I received my order in 3 days. That was awsome keep up the good work.

Max Beaver

"Value priced and quick delivery. Packaged to fit in the mailbox."

Simplyink.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Simplyink.com is a merchant member
Simplyink.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.