Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10

"My weeding dress choice was a blast! Perfect fit, perfect look. The dress has a very good quality and the personal fit measurements made that even more special. Simply Bridal made all the process easy, fast and safe for me. Wonderful experience and highly recommended!"

"I loved the wedding dress I ordered from Simplybridal.com. The dress gave me the added touch I wanted to complete my wedding look. The price was unbeatable and they had a wide selection of dresses. The dress was delivered faster that I had imagined it would. I was equally impressed with the quality of the material and so I recommended the website to many of my friends who will also be getting married this year. Thank You Simplybridal for your work and dedication!"

"I stumbled upon Simply Bridal when I was randomly searching for wedding dresses. They have a TON of styles to choose from, and searching the site is super easy. I used the "Try-at-Home" option for 2 dresses, and they give you everything you need to send it back when you're finished. I bought a dress in the hopes that it would be the one, but alas, I do not have the shape on the model wearing the one that I was in love with. The materials did not feel cheap, and they looked well-made. Ultimately, I did not end up finding a dress with them, but it was ridiculously painless when returning it. They send you all of the mailing labels, and I got my refund really fast. Overall, it was a good experience."

"Highly recommend simply bridal. "

"Hi. My name is Jessica. My now husband gave me his card and told me to have whatever I want while searching online for the perfect gown. What I wanted was something simple yet elegant and every other website I searched had the elegant but not enough simple and then I found her. The Iris Gown. She was perfect. I coupled her with a light bolero jacket of the same color and I felt just as much like a princess as any other bride. On the big day, my handsome groom (my now husband) was speechless. It was perfect. He loves a natural look and isn't big on 'overdoing it' and the first words to me when I made it to the altar were 'You look beautiful.' That moment I will always cherish and was made possibly by the kind folks at Simply Bridal. Even though I didn't spend thousands of dollars they treated me as if I had. Always helpful, always patient. When I renew my vows or if I have anyone I know readying to marry I will definitely recommend they come here! Thank you Simply Bridal for making my day even more special. "

"I started looking for my dress almost a year before my wedding. I went to several boutiques and being the practical mind that I am I just could not justify spending that much money on a dress for one night. I started thinking about looking online for dresses and I found simply bridal. The thing I liked the most was that they have a try on program. I ordered the one that I fell in love with and another one just in case and when I tried it on I just knew it was the one! I ordered it and it arrived in perfect condition.
I have gone with a friend to her fittings at a very popular boutique and of course you know I still have to look around, but I have not found anything that I like better than the one I got from simply bridal.
I can not wait until December when I can wear my beautiful dress!

"I had to order my dress 30 days before the wedding. I received it within 21. It had to be alter but I was wedding ready 2 days before deadline!!!"

"I loved that I got my maid of honor dress in the time frame they had gave me! I loved the presentation of the packaging. I have one beautiful dress. I will be ordering again in future from Simply Bridal."

"I ordered the same dress in two different sizes from Simply Bridal. Unfortunately, the dress did not fit me well, and appeared to be poorly sewn in the bodice, which made any alterations very difficult. I ended up returning the dress and purchasing from a local bridal store instead."

"I bought my veil from SimplyBridal back in March! It's beautiful and even the one I exchanged was beautiful. They package carefully and ship very quickly. The prices are AWESOME and I would recommend SimplyBridal to anyone!"

"I recently purchase my dress at David bridal but the veils were a little too expensive. I decided to do a little research. So thank God I found simply bridal. I ordered my veil and it was so cheap. The fabric is good and very affordable!!!
I don't make very much but i still wanted a beautiful long veil and always wanted a beautiful wedding.
Thank you for making my dream come true.
You're the best!

"I was so nervous about ordering a dress online. All of my worries were quickly dispelled when I received my dress. i loved the fact that not only was it even prettier than depicted online (and I didn't imagine that it could be), but the slip was built in too, so that saved money. The company also shipped it in a beautiful canvas box and sent a dress bag as well. The material was excellent quality, and I cannot wait to wear my beautiful dress in August. Thank you so much for making my big day even better!!!"

"BEWARE - 'RISK FREE RETURN' POLICY is not at all what it purports to be and included in that 30 day time frame is the amount of time Simply Bridal takes to ship and respond to customer questions. Customer service was abysmal. Caveat emptor - IT'S CHEAP FOR A REASON"

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2014

SimplyBridal, Simplybridal.com rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

We have located your order and would like to follow up on the comments you have made regarding the return policy.

It appears that you contacted us within the 30 days of receiving your gowns to request a return as the policy states. You were then given the return label in which you attempted to return soiled and dirty dresses. The gowns were then sent back to you and we even have the communications as you were unaware they were not sample gowns.

It appears you then attempted further communication over a month later attempting return the soiled gowns again. I am unsure of the confusion about the return policy as you used the valid return policy when you first received the gowns.

If you would like to go further into detail regarding this order please contact customer support. For future reference, customers must contact us within 30 days of receipt of gown to request a return label. The gown must be in the condition it was sent to you or your order may no longer be valid for the refund.

Lauren W.
Bridal Consultant”

"I had only 3 months to select a gown for my wedding overseas & I had visited atleast 5-6 boutiques/stores to find the perfect gown without exceeding my budget; however, was unsuccessful in all those attempts. My sister-in-law then sent me a link to simplybridal.com & I was delighted to find such lovely gowns at great discounted prices. I ordered the Meredith Gown, received it perfectly wrapped in a box so suited to take in my carry on & it was so very beautiful. I was very impressed with the quality of the dress & the packaging. I must say that everyone loved my gown, it was the highlight of our wedding. Keep it up Simply Bridal...You rock!"

"I ordered a veil and it arrived in days. Unfortunately the one I selected did not look right with my dress so I had to send it back. I received a refund right away with no hassle. I ordered a different style and it looks great at about 1/4 the cost of my local bridal shop"

Simplybridal.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Simplybridal.com is a merchant member
Simplybridal.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.