Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.00/10 578 reviews

Simplybridal.com is a merchant member
    Simplybridal.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Simplybridal.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

"I had only 3 months to select a gown for my wedding overseas & I had visited atleast 5-6 boutiques/stores to find the perfect gown without exceeding my budget; however, was unsuccessful in all those attempts. My sister-in-law then sent me a link to simplybridal.com & I was delighted to find such lovely gowns at great discounted prices. I ordered the Meredith Gown, received it perfectly wrapped in a box so suited to take in my carry on & it was so very beautiful. I was very impressed with the quality of the dress & the packaging. I must say that everyone loved my gown, it was the highlight of our wedding. Keep it up Simply Bridal...You rock!"

"I ordered a veil and it arrived in days. Unfortunately the one I selected did not look right with my dress so I had to send it back. I received a refund right away with no hassle. I ordered a different style and it looks great at about 1/4 the cost of my local bridal shop"

"Simply Bridal has a wide array of bridesmaid dresses, both in style and color! Their website was easy to navigate and use. My dresses arrived quickly and were a perfect fit in my wedding. Thank you!!"

"Simplybridal came through more than I could have imagined possible! Everything we received was exactly what we wanted! This bride is one happy woman! Thank you sooo very much!!"

"I ordered from Simplybridal due to their prices, selection and free shipping (on returns as well). The dress was received rather quickly and in perfect condition. Unfortunately, I had to return the dress because it just did not fit right. I received a refund just as fast with no hassle. I would definitely recommend Simplybridal due to their selection, prices, and customer service."

"Received my dress, couldn't be happier. Can't wait to the big day to show it off"

"Extremely satisfied with our purchase from Simply Bridal. Ordered a simple bridal gown to be used as a graduation dress. The price was so reasonable, the workmanship was great and the dress just needed minor alterations. Would definitely consider them for a wedding party. Could not have found anything local to compare for the price!"

"Bridesmaid not a bride so my expectations were more lax, however I was doubtful about ordering a dress online! The site itself seemed more professional than most retail dress sites and the user interface is very straightforward. I ordered a dress and then a few days later I ordered a chiffon shawl to go with it; I called the customer service and asked if I could have both items shipped together to save on shipping and they said no, which stinks but oh well.
My shawl came first; it had several loose threads, and I did not like the price I paid for it with shipping. However I was very impressed with the dress! It arrived three weeks after I ordered it, and for a bridesmaid dress it definitely seemed like much better quality than a Davids bridal dress, which had comparable prices. I ordered a standard size instead of a custom size and the standard size fit me perfectly, which is not a common experience for me, so I was very happy with my dress purchase.

"Simplybridal.com is one of the best sites I found while internet browsing! Ever since, I got my dress I have been recommending my friends who are getting married this year to check out this site for their dresses. All the dresses look fabulous and at a reasonable price. I was very nervous until I got my dress delivered but I was very glad that they had 30 days risk free return policy. When I got my dress, I was thrilled to see how it was nicely packaged and absolutely beautiful!!! It was more beautiful than in the picture and description on the website and exactly what I expected. The material feels soft and high quality and size fits well except for the length. The hour glass shape flatters my body and it looks just perfect.
I was stressing out about the bridal gown cost when I went to check out dresses and also, I was looking for a gown without a train. As soon as I found this website, I was impressed by the wide selection of dresses they had and how inexpensive they were. The delivery time was faster than what I was told at the local bridal stores. I purchased my dress on 11/23/13 and I received it on 12/13/14 (less than a month!) and had enough time for alterations. My wedding is in April 2014 and I cannot wait to wear it. It is an inexpensive but an elegant gown and I am more than happy with this purchase, with the website, purchasing steps, and the delivery time. I normally do not write reviews of the purchases, but after I got my gown, I was determined to write a review of this website. I have been recommending “simplybridal” to every bride-to be I know and encourage them to check out the site and make a purchase. I tell them that even though it is nerve wrecking to buy the bridal gown online, you will get what you see (even better) at simplybridal and if for any reasons you are not happy with the purchase, you can always return for a full refund within 30 days. Thank you very much simplybridal for delivering such a beautiful dress and making my life easier.

" I was very nervous to order from an online bridal shop for so many reasons. However, after an extremely frustrating experience at a local bridal shop, I figured I would give it a shot. Simply Bridals 30 day love it or your money back policy and the quick ship option is what ultimately made me choose SB over some of the other reputable online bridal sites.

I ordered the Lina Gown (www.simplybridal.com/shop/lina-gown) from SB for my upcoming May 2014 wedding and it is just as stunning in person as it is on the website. I was blown away by the amount of detail in the dress. Judging by the pictures on the website, it would appear that the detail on the dress is just simple embroidery, which I was OK with. However, that is not the case!! There is actually hand sewn beading on top of the embroidered design!! Opted for the "quick ship" dress option so of course the dress is a bit big and will need alterations. But in doing so, I placed the order on a Thursday and had the dress in hand by the following Wednesday . . . cant beat the turnaround time with ANY other bridal shop!!

Personally, I Highly Recommend Simply Bridal!!

"Wonderful work...dresses arrived in a timely manner and were beautiful! Love the variety and color selection...would not hesitate to recommend to others."

"We received our order promptly and even though the length was not what we needed, but Simplybridal made the return quick and easy. We have also used their customer service and were happy with their quick and helpful response. Would definitely recommend!"

"Unless you have tons of free time I would look elsewhere. I have been on the phone or in the online chat with these people 5+ hours in the last month having to track items and to find out what they where doing. After each time on the online chat I had to call and still didn't get much service. Very much like talking to a brick wall!

First I was told to put a certain wedding date so that I would get try at home dresses by a certain time, they weren't shipping, and when I called to find out what was going on I was told "we were going to call you". Keep in mind I called well after my order was placed.

Due to the lack of service I decided not to mess with alterations and sent the dress I bought back. After 3 weeks I called to figure out why my refund hadn't been credited and was told the dress was soiled, sorry we didn't tell you. I had to enlarge the pictures they sent me to 400% to see anything and you can't even tell if it was actually the dress I sent back. If you want to try on a dress I recommend you clean the room thoroughly before you do so and take TONS of pictures before you send it back.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-11-2014

SimplyBridal, Simplybridal.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your SimplyBridal review.

I have gone over your order, and it appears that various communications were made on our part to contact you once we received the soiled gown. An email was sent containing the pictures as well as a notification of the return shipping tracking number.

I understand your frustration in that you feel you were misled but I would like to reiterate a few things. Our Try At Home will be delivered within 7-14 days, it appears you contacted us inquiring on the delivery after 6 days. You then decided to cancel.

Also, our return policy is stated on the website as well as your confirmation email. It is imperative in reading and understanding that before a purchase if you have the slightest idea of returning your order. We do request that all gowns are returned in the condition that they were received, and the gown was returned with heavy amounts of dirt on the train and bottom of the skirt; appearing almost to have been worn.

We understand your stance. If you would like further information on your order, please do not hesitate to call us at our customer support line.

Lauren White”

"I loved simplybridal.com! The dress was beautiful, it was really easy to order online and it was shipped weeks before than I thought that I was going to receive. I was really happy with their customer service and their call to make sure that everything was taken care of. Thank you so much. Would definetelly recommend.."

"I couldn't have been happier with my purchase. I ordered my daughters bridal veil and hair pieces. They arrived in less than a week. My daughter fell in love with the veil in a bridal boutique. It was over $250.00. We found the exact same style on Simply Bridal for $39.99. It was stiff when we pulled it out of the box, but it layed perfectly when I steamed it. I was worried about the quality of the rhinestone headpieces I ordered, but thought for the price it was worth a shot. They are beautiful! Almost as beautiful as the smile they brought to my daughters face. "