Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Simply bridal exceeded my expectations. When I first placed my order and received the gown, it was way too big on me. One of the Simply bridal attendants was so helpful in obtaining my measurements so as to have a dress tailor made for me! She also was helpful with the information for the return and entire refund of the first gown. When my second gown arrived, it fit perfectly! The dress was professionally made with fine materials. I am very impressed with the quality and professionalism of Simply Bridal. My dress was simple and elegant just the way I had imagined it to be!!"

"I ordered a bridesmaid dress from Simply Bridal. The dress was a good fit (I didn't do the made-to-order option), but I still needed alterations to make it fit my torso better. I was pleased with their email communication and quick shipment. I would recommend Simply Bridal to anyone who is looking for very cost effective dresses."

"I ordered a bridesmaids' gown for my sister's wedding from simplybridal.com. I was very impressed by the service that I received. Not only did my custom sized gown fit perfectly, but it also arrived at my doorstep long before I anticipated it. I will be ordering from them in the future!"

"Great product - quick shipping Over the moon happy with my purchase"

"I order a bridal veil from simplybridal. Item shipped,arrived fast and looked exactly as what was on the website. I will be recommending them to future brides."

"I was nervous to order my gown online, especially after reading negative FB reviews, but am very glad I did so. The dress I bought could not be found anywhere else, and certainly not at the same price.

The first dress I was sent did not match the website (plain lines versus a wavy lace edge) and was sized oddly (I did not choose custom sizing, it seemed many poor reviews were errors with doing so). I still loved the fabric and look, but was weary about trying to return/exchange it. Given the plain/off design work and funky bodice, I knew I had to contact them.

I emailed my concern and had an answer that very day. A new dress, correct to the site and a fit that needed no alterations, arrived within a week or so. The CS Rep even followed up with a pair of earrings for the trouble. I don't mind a retailer needing to correct something, as long as they do as well and promptly as Simplybridal did. The fit and quality surpassed that of all the other local dresses I had tried on; everyone has loved, loved, loved the dress.

If you have time, can use a credit card for additional protection, then take the plunge and try them. I'm very glad I did and have recommended them many times over.

"Great overall. The prices are amazing! Yes the products are made in China, but I'm told the designers are American and you dont have to worry about dealing with oversea company, overseas returns and non-english speaking representatives. I live in LA and we were able to preview the gowns in person at their showroom. Too bad you cant try them on too. But they ship very quickly. All of the service reps were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend them. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-14-2014

“Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very transparent in telling our customers that our dresses are made overseas, but we are careful to maintain our rigorous quality controls as well as giving back to local communities. Our jewelry collection, however, is made in the United States, and our business is based in the United States as well.
Our showroom is a courtesy for local brides to come in and touch and feel the quality of our gowns firsthand. We are always listening to feedback, and due to popular demand, our showroom currently allows customers to try on dresses during their personal consultation.

All the best,
Bridal Consultant”

"My weeding dress choice was a blast! Perfect fit, perfect look. The dress has a very good quality and the personal fit measurements made that even more special. Simply Bridal made all the process easy, fast and safe for me. Wonderful experience and highly recommended!"

"I loved the wedding dress I ordered from Simplybridal.com. The dress gave me the added touch I wanted to complete my wedding look. The price was unbeatable and they had a wide selection of dresses. The dress was delivered faster that I had imagined it would. I was equally impressed with the quality of the material and so I recommended the website to many of my friends who will also be getting married this year. Thank You Simplybridal for your work and dedication!"

"I stumbled upon Simply Bridal when I was randomly searching for wedding dresses. They have a TON of styles to choose from, and searching the site is super easy. I used the "Try-at-Home" option for 2 dresses, and they give you everything you need to send it back when you're finished. I bought a dress in the hopes that it would be the one, but alas, I do not have the shape on the model wearing the one that I was in love with. The materials did not feel cheap, and they looked well-made. Ultimately, I did not end up finding a dress with them, but it was ridiculously painless when returning it. They send you all of the mailing labels, and I got my refund really fast. Overall, it was a good experience."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-25-2014

“Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear the Try at Home Program was well received. Try At Home takes the customer experience a step further by giving brides a chance to try on up to two SimplyBridal gowns in the comfort of their own home. We're also confident in the quality and craftsmanship of our products that we have a global 30 day risk-free return policy on all purchases.

Best of luck on finding your dream gown.

Bridal Consultant”

"Highly recommend simply bridal. "

"Hi. My name is Jessica. My now husband gave me his card and told me to have whatever I want while searching online for the perfect gown. What I wanted was something simple yet elegant and every other website I searched had the elegant but not enough simple and then I found her. The Iris Gown. She was perfect. I coupled her with a light bolero jacket of the same color and I felt just as much like a princess as any other bride. On the big day, my handsome groom (my now husband) was speechless. It was perfect. He loves a natural look and isn't big on 'overdoing it' and the first words to me when I made it to the altar were 'You look beautiful.' That moment I will always cherish and was made possibly by the kind folks at Simply Bridal. Even though I didn't spend thousands of dollars they treated me as if I had. Always helpful, always patient. When I renew my vows or if I have anyone I know readying to marry I will definitely recommend they come here! Thank you Simply Bridal for making my day even more special. "

"I started looking for my dress almost a year before my wedding. I went to several boutiques and being the practical mind that I am I just could not justify spending that much money on a dress for one night. I started thinking about looking online for dresses and I found simply bridal. The thing I liked the most was that they have a try on program. I ordered the one that I fell in love with and another one just in case and when I tried it on I just knew it was the one! I ordered it and it arrived in perfect condition.
I have gone with a friend to her fittings at a very popular boutique and of course you know I still have to look around, but I have not found anything that I like better than the one I got from simply bridal.
I can not wait until December when I can wear my beautiful dress!

"I had to order my dress 30 days before the wedding. I received it within 21. It had to be alter but I was wedding ready 2 days before deadline!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-25-2014

“Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for your purchase with SimplyBridal. I'm glad everything worked out in time for your wedding.

Congratulations on your big day!

Bridal Consultant”

"I loved that I got my maid of honor dress in the time frame they had gave me! I loved the presentation of the packaging. I have one beautiful dress. I will be ordering again in future from Simply Bridal."

Simplybridal.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Simplybridal.com is a merchant member
Simplybridal.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.