Simplybargains Reviews - simplybargains.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.29/10 12 reviews

Simplybargains is not a merchant member
Simplybargains does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I HAVE NOT RECIVED ANY INFORMATION REGUARDING MY ORDER-THAT I WAS CHARGED $45.95 FOR -(OPTODISK DVD-R 4X 4.7GB)I CALLED TO GET SOME ANSWERS AND I WAS TOTALLY GIVEN THE RUN AROUND..I STILL HAVE NOT RECIVED ANY CONFORMATION AS TO WHEN OR IF MY MONEY WAS CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT??
BUYER BEWARE OF THIS SITE!!!!

"I ordered two ink cartridges and 50 jewel cases. Looking foward to the quick shipping. Well that was November 7 and I still have nothing November 27. After several phone calls I was told by Jack to stop calling and let them do their work. Whos the customer here. Now I need to call my credit card company for relief. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!!! EVER !!!!!!!"

The Desert of Washington State

"I have had great experiences with SimplyBargains. Have ordered from them for 2 years now. I have ordered Norton Antivirus 2003 many times from them and USB ext. cables - can't beat the price and reliability! "

"I purchased a CD for FileMaker Pro 7 for use in our office. The disk was shipped and arrived in a very timely manner. However, when I received the disk it was damaged and unusable in any computer I tried it in. I emailed them informing them of the problem and could not get a response. Four emails and three weeks later I finally got a response from a person. By that time I had contacted FileMaker directly and for the price of shipping got a replacement disk and documentation (which SimplyBargains did not provide) the next day. Hats off to FileMaker and thumbs down to SimplyBargains. I will not use these guys again."

"I placed an order 1 month ago have been told repeatedly I would receive product-never a return phone call no merchandise and the credit card has been charged. I would not buy from this company again."

Rating 4/102/5

"Received another cartridge, the original did not work. Turn around for customer service leaves a lot to be desired, but as a whole I made out o.k. on this transaction because they through in free shipping that I was not entitled to receive."

modified review This review was modified by alleine on May 31 2004 08:24:22 AM
Rating 6/103/5

"Ordered ink Cartridges on 4-7-04. Sent on E-Mail to SimplyBargains.com on 4-23-04 never heard from SimplyBargains.com. Finally on 4-27-04
They send me an E-mail and tell me my cartridges
are being shipped. Won't get them untill 4-30-04 WILL NEVER BUY FROM AGAIN

Rating 4/102/5

"After three weeks, order was not shipped. I cancelled and am waiting for confirmation of my refund on my credit card. I got the run-around for two days, and they never answered my email. Before they have been prompt and never had a problem, I don't know what happened this time. I hope it does not happen again."

Rating 8/104/5

"I read the reviews and had my doubts about placing an order. But, I could not pass up on a $6.95 refill kit that Bestbuy sells for $26.00. I took the risk and recieved my refill kit yesterday. I do admit that there was some frustration, since they did not notify me when order was shipped and they could not give me a tracking number from Fedex. I called them and they stated that I should recieve the package the next day, which I did. Fortunatly it all worked out. I may buy from them again. "

" I have bought ink carts, 3 times.The first two times they were prompt.My last order of Dec 26 2003,never came.My credit card was bill however on the 26th of Dec 2003.I have sent a dozen emails , complaining.They do not answer emasils. On Monday Jan 12th I called sales.The girl told me they reshipped on Jan 10th (Sat).I told them I had sent emails but they didn't answer them.Sales told me that their email was down.WHAT A BUNCH OF LIES.They kept sending me sales banners in my email.Well I'm informing my credit card company of what frauds they are. I'm sure not doing anymore business with them after reading these reviews I don't have a invoice number for the last order{they never sent me a confirmation from L&M Manufacturing(the ones that bill the credit card co.} However my order number from Simply Bargins waslmcomp-93751"

"Do not order from these people unless you want to get ripped off. I ordered a 3 dollar ink cartrdge from teh with three day shipping on Dec 20th. I still have not recieved the product and when i call they tell me they are not responsible for item after it leaves their warehouse. Refuse to give refund or discuss matter at all."

"The long and short of this story is that I ordered a computer, it was never received. I emailed, I called (from Italy - military), and waited and waited and waited. I never received either a refund or a computer. I then got JOSEY on the phone and he, being the EFFICIENT CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED person he is, and I worked out a deal; SB would send a new computer to me for the difference in cost. When the charges hit my credit card, I was charged the full price AGAIN!! So I emailed...here is JOSEYs response - I quote: "YOUR order was shipped on the 5th of this month and we did gave you your refund so it should be a few days". That was one MONTH ago.
I did get the computer, I did NOT get my $154 refund.
This organization is a RIPOFF company. They are theives...I suggest that any military people out there avoid this scum like the plague. For you civilians...well, I think you get the picture.

"Items ordered on September 17th, the item was shipped mid October. After numerous Emails to this company, we've received no response. Complained to Paypal, paypal was about to refund the money when the reseller notified them last mintute and shipped the items. Received email from reseller 6 days after shipment notification to paypal and was supposed to be sent 3 day select. We received the items 3 days after our notification, so it was actually 9 day select."