Product & services pricing Rating 6.05/10 6.05/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.88/10 4.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10

"Prices was at its best. It was %40 cheaper compared to local stores. I have to wait for 2 weeks before I received it but for me, it's not a big deal. I'm happy with my headphones that is all that matter."

"thank you for supplying my order promptly which was received yesterday morning in good order.

"I ordered a phone mistakenly so I sent an email to change
it, and it was fulfilled in a timely manner. Very much happy
with it.

"The best in prices and quality. My only problem was having
to wait over a week to get my order.

"This online store is proven and tested and I am very much happy with my overall experience.

"No hassle ordering and prices and absolutely great. I will be back soon."

"The prices and the quality of the item are good but I'm not
happy with the delivery. I placed the order July 1 and it was delivered late.

"I ordered a camera that was showing in stock, 4 days later nothing had happened, I emailed them and asked when the camera would be delivered and they couldn't tell me as they did not have it in stock! I cancelled the order and asked for a full refund, this has taken 3 weeks so far despite promises that it would be made. I have contacted my credit card and disputed the charge along with all of their promises to process a refund they say it has now been made but I am not going to hold my breath.
I only wish I had done what I usually do and researched the company before I placed the order as there is no way I would have ordered from them after seeing so many bad reviews online.
All I can say is PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE NOT UK BASED DESPITE WHAT THEY SAY AND THEY CANNOT SUPPLY GOODS IN THE TIME STATED IF AT ALL. Pay a little bit more elsewhere and know that the goods will arrive.
I would have give no stars if I could!

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-19-2014

“Dear Customer,

First of all, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Please be advised that your refund has been completed on our side and should reflect back to your card very soon.

We appreciate your comments about our services and we will do our best to improve this in the future.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"I ordered a phone from Simply Electronics but had a change of plan, so a few days later I looked at my order status and was informed that the item was not yet despatched.

I emailed the company stating that I wanted to cancel my order. Within 24 hours I received a reply in which confirmation was given that the item had not yet been sent, but also requesting that I confirm my desire to cancel the order. I was also instructed that, ‘should they not be able to stop the order from being despatched in time, that I should simply refuse delivery, and once it arrived back at their depot they would refund me’. In hindsight I believe this meant that the item had already left whatever country it was in (certainly not the UK) and could therefore not be stopped.
I replied immediately, confirming my request to cancel.

The next day I received an email from a different department, kindly informing me that the item was now en route and in Holland, and stated the anticipated delivery date.
The item arrived 15 days after I had ordered it but the courier didn’t wait but half a minute for me to get to the door before disappearing, thus preventing me from refusing delivery. Nothing was put through my door but an hour or so later the delivery company sent me an email informing me that the item was with my neighbour.

The bag and inner protective wrapping were both still intact, but the ‘void if broken’ seal was indeed broken and a piece of green tape placed over the sticker, so evidently the phone had already been opened, and was effectively a used item.

My subsequent attempts to contact the person who dealt with the order cancellation have received no replies.

I am still waiting for a non-automatic response to my complaint and desire to return the item for a full refund.

I am, however, nervous about returning this item as I fear they will falsely accuse me of being the person who broke the seal, and use that argument to justify not refunding me.

Any pennies one might save by shopping here will be overpaid in stress, frustration, disappointment, and dissatisfaction.

AVOID THEM!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ADDED JUNE 10TH 2014.

A further MONTH has gone by and Simply Electronics continues to send me AUTOMATED responses (similar to the one they have added here). They clearly have NO INTENTION whatsoever of refunding the money until either the credit card company or Fraud Team (both of whom I have contacted) pressurize them into changing their ways.

I warn you again: AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.
Do not hand over to them your hard earned money.

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-10-2014

“Dear Customer,

First of all, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

An agent shall be in contact with you to provide further assistance and update once we hear back from the relevant department regarding your parcel.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"Over 2 months in my ordering and no items here, they are deleting my order status and they answer my many questions "plaa plaa", don`t ever order nothin simplyelectronics nothing."

"My concern is about the delay of the delivery. Although the prices are good. I'm not satisfied with the delay of my parcel. I hope it won't happen again next time. "

"I am a very satisfied customer of simplyelectronics. I have order twice with no flaws from them . I'll repeat my order soon."

"do yourself a favor and check elsewhere. pay that extra 10% on another site, increase your chances for a happy experience by 110% times.
ordered an item that appeared to be in stock - order status changed to all possible statuses - processing, packing, unpacking, back order, waiting etc etc. finally delivered (ordered Dec 3, 2013, delivered Jan 7, 2014) but not working [gopro remote]... I was very afraid to sent it back and contacted GoPro directly. now do they know how to treat their customers! exactly the opposite of simplyelectronic - less than a week my issue was PROFESSIONALLY taken care of.

I am still chasing after not-so-simplyelectrics through their kayako(?) service center for 3 months - feedback is that your request is forwarded to the relevant department - every time

just don't...

----update 16/06
simplyelectronics is advertising that buyer will not have to pay taxes. this was the case with this order of mine, which they confirmed that they will refund me if I was asked to pay taxes.
5 months after, I am still chasing for a refund of the paid taxes.

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-09-2014

“Dear Customer,

First of all, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We kindly request that you send us an email using our webform so that we could further assist you as your order is covered by our warranty.

Many thanks for understanding.”

"I was a bit upset with the late delivery but of course I'm still happy that I finally received it. I don't really require this 4gb mem card for my ipad air but thank you though."

"this is definitely a good online experience. I rceived my Nokia Lumia in time. Thank you for the prompt delivery!"

SimplyElectronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SimplyElectronics is a merchant member
SimplyElectronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.