• SimplyElectroni

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.04/10 7.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Always had on time delivery, great service and transaction. Happy with the outcome of my order.

"I got fast and pleasant responses to my inquiries. Customer service were polite and just like their service, they are also easy to deal with."

"I chose Simply Electronics because the price they offered for the specific phone I wanted was considerably lower than any other, including Amazon. Their delivery times are much longer - I had to wait two weeks - but for me it was worthwhile given the price difference. Customer service is good and they arranged for me to collect phone at a convenient drop off point so I was able to pick it up the same day as the courier delivered it without having to wait in."

"Very happy with my purchase and got it at a great price."

"After an awful experience from another re-seller who is offering good prices and deceiving 3 day delivery, I tried my luck from this store who is also offering low priced items but the service is way better compared to the previous re-seller, although the delivery is 4-10 working days, I received my order on the 5th working day and they never failed to give me an update about the delivery status. They gave me a tracking number when it was shipped and the courier on the other hand sent me a text message about the delivery. It was a great experience and I wll keep this store for future purchase.

"Prices are unbeatable and my order was quickly delivered. perfect!"

"I have to say that I was skeptical when I ordered my LG phone as it was coming from Hong Kong. However, the phone arrived in 9 days and their customer services were brilliant. They kept informing me throughout the process of the progress of my phone. I have to give them to marks for their business. Thank you Simply Electronics. I will not hesitate to use you again."

"Fast delivey. Demonstrate care with the following of my parcel until it has been delivered."

"It was such a wonderful experience. The items are amazingly priced and the service is superb. Good job!!"

"My hesitation and doubts about the company, service and the product was already erased when I received my order on time as promised. I called them 3 day after the order was placed due to the alarming negative feed. They stand behind their promise and proved me that I don't need to be worried. Received my order on the 6th working day and it was awesome. Cheers!!"

"Ordered a few mobiles from SimplyElectronics on 24th of July and paid it with pay-pal. Money was cleared immediately. At the time I ordered, all the mobiles were in stock and can be dispatched in 2-3 working days. Today 01 August and my items are not dispatched yet!!

Moreover, order status says "Order Held You will need to contact us for more details. Kindly refer to our Contact us page". There contact us pages says nothing about it. Tried to phone them, even tough their website says 24 hours helpline, tried to phone Saturday UK time 9am and found it closed!

Now my question is, if you need any further details from me to complete the order, why would u wait 8 days before asking me to contact you?? why cant you just drop and email asking me what exactly do i need to contact you for and what is it you want from me??? Unbelievable!

This is a scam website and never buy anything from there. Dont believe what anyone says about there website. I will have to fight to get my money back but good news is that rather than paying it buy card, i paid it through paypal.

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2015

Simply_Electronics, SimplyElectronics rep has responded

“Dear PalashPaul,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience with the website.

Checking on the order, we can confirm that it has been put on hold for further confirmation. Initially, it was on hold to verify if VAT non-refund is confirmed - once your response was received, it was then released for our dispatch team to handle. However, as it was on the queue for dispatch, a request to cancel the order was received through a phone call. It was then that the order was put on hold once again for further confirmation - on whether this was to be cancelled or go through with processing. Since we would require confirmation via email, to make sure that the request is coming from the actual order owner, it was put on hold, awaiting response to confirmation email sent out.

Receiving this feedback, we have requested for another agent to send a follow-up to the email address provided on the order, for the final decision on the order's processing.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further concerns or issues with the order.”

"This store improved a lot. I purchased a phone last year but it was delivered after 16 days. Due to the price offered for a camera that I wanted, I placed another order and prepared my self to receive it late. To my surprise I received an email on the 3rd day saying that the order was shipped and they provided me with a tracking number and a link to track the order. It was delivered on the 5th day. Very happy with the service and I hope that you will continue improve."

"This store offers a wide variety of affordable gadget and the service is excellent. I am very happy with the quality of product. Thank you."

"I have purchased a couple of items from the simplyelectronics.net in the past and was delighted with the price and quality of the items. It wasn't until an issue with delivery occurred, when I learned about incapability of simplyelectronics customer services' employees to deal with issues.
I have paid over two thousand euros for a canon camera and after 6 weeks I have no camera or the money. I tried to deal with the problem via customer service, but those employees barely speak English (English is not my native language, but I do speak very well, and I would expect at least the same level from some one working in customer help service). Moreover, they are quite rude, repeating one sentence over and over. I asked for the manager as I thought s/he would speak better English and had more information for me, but the lady on the line was just repeating that I 'must' allow more time to investigate, unable to tell at what stage was the investigation at that time.
I am highly disappointed and fear that it won't be easy to claim my money back as I do not hope to receive the camera anymore. Every time I call the customer services I get the same answer, to allow one working day whilst the relevant department gets all the necessary information and they will get back to me. They always do, with the same answer, that they apologize and will work hard to resolve the matter. When I ask if I can get my money back, I never get a straight answer.
Will contact my credit card issuer and fill in a fraudulent transaction, as that is the only way I could get my money back.
I would recommend to consider this story of mine when deciding to do business with simplyelectronics. If you are planning to spend higher amount of money, better try some other, more reliable business.

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2015

Simply_Electronics, SimplyElectronics rep has responded

“Dear jozef.balint,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience with us.

Checking on the order, however, please do accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience experienced. Rest assured that the case has been noted and our management has been informed. The courier handling the parcel for delivery is now under review.

As for the order, we can confirm that, as of now, we have yet to receive confirmation from our shipping team on the parcel's status. However, as we understand that this has taken longer than normal, an agent will be in contact with you shortly to provide a resolution on the matter.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further concerns.”

"Delivered as promised and my expectation about the product and service was met."

Share SimplyElectronics's store rating

SimplyElectronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SimplyElectronics is a merchant member
SimplyElectronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.