Product & services pricing Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10

"Not the fastest delivery in the world, but excellent customer service! The lovely reps were always immediately at hand and responded to any questions I had with lots of patience and grace. Thanks!"

"I ordered 2 items last Thursday and it was both delivered yesterday. Everything is working fine. I am so much happy with the service.

"I will give them 5 stars for an A+ experience. Everything was great. I will say yes for another business with them."

"My Mum bought a Nokia lumia from them.
I urge people to stay away from this site, they trade from hongkong and when your item does not arrive then they will do nothing. They are a scam, hence the low price shown for their electronic. I rang them so many times and they simply do not do anything, they tell you to email them but no action. i had called them over 15 times they have the same response. if you do decide to buy then only use your credit card and payments made on debit cards.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

Simply_Electronics, SimplyElectronics rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

An agent shall be in contact with you to request for your details so that we could complete the refund. I can assure you that your refund will be completed once we received the information from you.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"They had exactly what I was looking for and the price also amazed me. I was skeptical to buy it at first because the super low price but I am happy that I stand my decision. Received my order 2 days late but it worth the wait.

"Thoroughly impressed with the way they handled the business and their customers. The delivery update and the tracking number was really helpful."

"Simply electronics was able to provide me with the best price and my order was delivered quickly. Good job!

"I have bought a fantastic Blackberry Z30 from this store and it's brill Janet and staff kept me informed about delivery and it was a good price too. I'm happy with everything, thanks Simply to all."

"I am very pleased with my dealings with SimplyElectronics - very good prices, clear communications and tracking information available. I saved at least £100 on my tablet and it was a brand new, UK edition. I would be happy to order from them again."

"It was delivered with a dented box. Good thing, the item was bubble wrapped and it works in good condition."

"Horrible service,
I paid for a Phone on 12 November and after few days I was able to see on my Account (on their website) that the order would not be sent. I cancelled it and on 22nd November the status changed to refund completed. I have to add that since 12 November I have never had any emails from SE and all the information comes from their website. I have asked them everyday where is my refund (as it has not been made to my Account) but no one has bothered to respond to my enquiries. So, in short - no item, no refund, no communication. The worst company I have ever dealt with. Please, AVOID IT!

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-08-2014

Simply_Electronics, SimplyElectronics rep has responded

“Dear Katarzyna,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I would like to confirm that your refund has been initiated from our side and upon completion, an email has been forwarded to you. Funds should have reflected back to your card by now however, time frame also depends on your bank.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"Shipping is fast and prices are low. Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera (Black) with 18-140mm VR Lens Kit arrived safely and is really working nicely. Only bad thing is, seems to me that they dont like you to know store location, its in HK. I thought its in UK. I had to pay VAT, 20% here, so not so cheap anymore."

"Was informed that the item was OOS but I chose to wait for it since they are the only store who is offering the item at a very low price. After 5 days, I received an email that the item is out for delivery and now received it. - Francis

"had to cancel an order because it was wrong. Received my refund after 2 days and placed another order for the correct one. Received my the parcel after 4 days."

"Whole process worked smoothly, good response from customer service, good communication about shipping process, product arrived in good condition. Considering where the product probably shipped from, the delivery time was better than expected. This is my second purchase from SimpleElectronics, both went smoothly - I would certainly use again."

SimplyElectronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SimplyElectronics is a merchant member
SimplyElectronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.