• SimplyElectroni

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"Didn't arrive when it should due to customs issues but they never left me hanging and they kept me updated."

"Received my order in timely manner. Excellent!!

"I bought a Samsung Alpha it took 2 weeks to arrive...after using it for a week it developed a really bad fault I sent it back within the 30days guarantee......I had to wait another 30 days to find out it was faulty I could either have another phone or my money back I chose to have my money back and after 2 months after sending emails backwards and forwards I finally got Some of my money back they took 15per cent off because they said it had been used how on eArth can you find out something is faulty if you don't use it and then they took another 5 per cent off because they said the USB lead was missing which was a lie.......I wouldn't touch this company with a barge pole they are con merchants so beware you have been warned.........."

modified review Rep reply posted May-26-2015

“Dear Shirley Sutton,

We would like to express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused with the order.

Checking on the order's history and the repairs made on the item, it shows that our team received the item with missing accessories and scratches on the unit. It shows that because it was received in this state, there were deductibles that were applied to the refund processed. Unfortunately, as this was the case, a full refund was not processed. The item, when received, had to be checked with the supplier who had provided the item, and as such, we have to show the item being in good condition, otherwise, any repairs or checks to be made on the item will not be done - as the case was with this device.”

"I have just bought a Canon 760d at a fantastic price.

The camera was delivered in 13 working days after the order was placed.

Information from Simply Electronics was very good with updates as things progressed.

No problems to report other than a bit longer to arrive than suggested. Not unreasonable bearing in mind the camera is a new model and demand is high as is the price from other suppliers!

"Although the delivery is not as fast compared to other online store, I still consider simply electronics as one of the best choice for online shopping due to the great value of the items."

"I ordered some beats headphones for my sister's birthday a week and a half ago but they are yet to arrive and her birthday is today. Their website states that items will be dispatched 2-3 working days after your order but this is UNTRUE - my item was dispatched FIVE working days after I placed my order. I live in London where delivery should be quick and easy so there is no excuse for the delay. I will be requesting a refund if this item does not arrive by the end of the day and shall not be ordering with them again! "

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2015

“Dear Sarah,

First of all, we would like to express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by the delays.

Due to the high volume of orders processed for dispatch and shipment, there were delays experienced with some orders getting stuck in the system. Rest assured that this is being addressed. As for the order, we can confirm that this was dispatched from our warehouse on 18-May, and is now making it's way to the courier's delivery depot. They will be contacting you shortly for further delivery arrangements/schedule.

Many thanks for your patience with us.”

"I hope that you will improve the delivery time frame. I waited 12 days for my order. "

"This store is highly recommended. I never regret choosing simply electronics over other online stores. I ordered the lens last week with a help of an agent over the phone. It was a hassle free transaction and was delivered on time.

"Dealing with simply electronics was never a headache, they kept me updated and it was delivered on time and as expected.

"They have given me the best deals and the delivery was incredibly fast. However, the packaging was not as good as expected.

"I just got my order. It was delivered on 05/11/2015.
But to get there, there were a series of misunderstandings and wrong informations. Through their website, it was not clear that the delivery should occur up to 10 working days after the shipment (2-3 working days). I got it 12 working days after purchase...
For most of the time I was really upset, since I got a message from the carrier saying my parcel was to be delivered on 05/01/2015, it was not true. I believe if they have told me from the beginning an expected delivery date, I would not be so upset, or if it was clearer in their website how long it would take for me to receive it.

The good side it that they were always very helpful, reassuring me that the parcel was on its way. And because of that I recognize theirs good job. It is not perfect, but my only complaint is with the delivery process.
I would gladly recommend them, but I would let everyone know that there is a long delivery time.

For SimplyElectronics, I would recommend adding more detailed information on their website about the delivery.

"I will give them good ratings for a prompt delivery and good service. Good job and keep it up!"

"total disgrace. Took the money and didnt deliver. chased them for over a week before they admitted they didnt have it in stock and then they couldnt tell we when they would. As they had taken £1500 of my money it was a big deal. They refunded without explanation. Ive heard they dont even exist outside of china and make their money from the premium rate customer service line."

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2015

“Dear James Sawyer,

We understand the frustration on the inconvenience experienced with the order - rest assured that we will check and confirm what happened to the transaction.

To do this, may we ask for further information on the order that was placed, please? At the moment, we could not locate a particular order with the tracking/invoice number 908-54253. May we ask for the email address that was used for placing the order or the order number provided to you after the order was placed?”

"Liars!!!! Send me message with delivery time but the phone not arrive. I canceled the transaction but they sent it any way 3 weeks after order, and has been signed by my neighbours, so I received the phone but asian version with american plug, also the package has been open and the phone has been used before. I Don't want to deal any more with his dodgy chinese traders, and paying for return. Also the phone calls to their useless customer service and listening their liars cost me another £10
Worst transaction ever. Avoid

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2015

“Dear Customer,

Whilst the item was dispatched from our warehouse on time, the unfortunate event of the shipment being held at customs has caused delay on the completion of the delivery process. Rest assured that our relevant teams are looking into the matter to avoid this from happening again.

Checking on the order's record in the system, it shows that a request to cancel the order was received, however, as the shipment on which the parcel was sent through was still on hold, courier was not able to confirm that the delivery request was cancelled. When the shipment and the parcel was indeed released, this was processed, as normal, for delivery instead.

As for the packaging being opened, these would be due to random quality checks, which are conducted depending on different factors. Rest assured that these are to make sure that the item in the packaging are not damaged. Products on the website are sourced globally, thus, versions of an item for another territory may be labeled differently-as is usually the case for various brands. We understood your concerns in using the model received, however, these should have the same functionality.

If there are any further concerns, however, or if the item has problems with using it, please do not hesitate to contact us right away. Our agents will be able to assist you with your request.”

"Last year, I purchased a phone for my mom's 51st birth day and it was delivered on time, Last week, I purchase iPad form my mom's 52nd birth day and it was delivered yesterday. ;)

Share SimplyElectronics's store rating

SimplyElectronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SimplyElectronics is a merchant member
SimplyElectronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.