• SimplyElectroni SimplyElectronics Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Simply Electronics offers the best prices on line, it was also delivered on time as promised. They also provided a tracking number and was able to check the parcel's movement."

"Best price I could find online, the delivery was fast and faultless transaction. Happy and will continue to order from here."

"Ordered a product from here for a birthday present. I have been very pleased with the support and could not wish for a better service. Shipping and delivery was super fast. Product arrived in pristine condition. They also offer super low price.

"Due to the fact that they shipped from Hong Kong, I feared that my order will not be delivered on time, My brother need it ASAP for his university. I called customer service and asked if they can do something to expedite the order. Nicole said, she will try but cant promise. Well, it was effective. Received an email on Monday that the item has been shipped and I received the order yesterday."

"The phone was great and I am happy with the quality. The problem is they are lack of information about the delivery, I emailed them to ask for a specific date but they cannot provide it. Luckily, I was home when it was delivered."

"The delivery was fantastic, it came even earlier than expected. The product is great too, I did some test shots and I am very happy with the result. The only issue is the missing Wide Strap that is supposed to be part of my order. I called them and was offered to buy it locally and they will reimburse the amount. A bit hassle but still satisfied as they have a resolution.

"Simply electronics has an extensive variety of products to choose from. They have the best prices offered online. The only problem is that my order was delivered after 10 days."

"No time wasted. I called to place an order and asked them if they can possibly expedite the delivery. The representative I spoke with never confirm anything due to a large number of orders that they have. To my surprise, I received a confirmation last Friday (4 day after I placed the order) and provided me a tracking number. Checked it online and called DPD who confirmed that my order will be delivered Today!"

"Paid for the order Tuesday last week and the money was took straight away. Got a notification that order was successful and provided the order confirmation and order details. I realised that I entered the wrong house number so I contacted them through email and received a response the next day confirming that the address was amended. I received my order yesterday. Good job! happy customer here - Chelle"

"Placed my order online late in the day of 18/08/2015 and I was kept fully informed either by the order status updates or by a number of direct emails from the customer service team. Apparently the package was passed to their couriers DPD on 25 August and somehow it took DPD until 1st Sept to send the package to their depot nearest to where I live. This was their 'target delivery date' according to the DPD site but they missed it and it was then necessary for me to make a round trip of close to 20 miles to collect the package as I was away from home during the following 3 days.
While certainly not an express service, SimplyElectronics were extremely thorough with the flow of information they provided and were I felt let down by the sluggishness of their choice of courier provider.
I would most certainly consider using SimplyElectronics in the future should the need arise !

"A fantastic service.
I needed my item delivered sooner than they could provide, so I contacted the customer service department and they upgraded my delivery to priority and ensured it arrived in time.
This was at no extra cost to me and without any fuss or hassle.
An outstanding service that went above and beyond what they had to do.
The item was also £50 cheaper than anywhere else too.
So in summary, cheap prices, high quality & great service! 5 stars from me!!

"After placing the order, I was extremely apprehensive when I saw that the order was unsuccessful. I immediately called their sales line to ask for help. The person I spoke with, clarified everything and explain that no payment was made. He then placed the order on my behalf and gave me the order number thereafter. I was promised that the order will be delivered in 4-10 working days and yes it was. I received my order on the 6th day. Thank you for everything."

"Placing order was simple and the website is easy to use. Prices are great and in fact they are one of the best reseller when it comes to the product's prices. Customer service is good, although it could take a day to get a response from the email, they do their best to answer all my queries. Delivery is OK and I even received it on the 8th day, but I think they can improve it. Overall, I can say that this is a good store but they need a bit of improvement and it will make them the best reseller."

"Always had on time delivery, great service and transaction. Happy with the outcome of my order.

"I got fast and pleasant responses to my inquiries. Customer service were polite and just like their service, they are also easy to deal with."

Share SimplyElectronics's store rating

SimplyElectronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SimplyElectronics is a merchant member
SimplyElectronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.