Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.58/10 6.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"Polite and friendly service, together with excellent value for money. Would certainly consider using the company again.

I did email the company on several occasions to check progress of my order. On each occasion the company responded with helpful information regarding the order, usually well within 24 hours of my email to them.

When dispatched, the courier service (DPD) was also excellent, allowing me to track the progress of the order, right up to delivery at my home.

In summary, although orders will take a number of days to arrive, they represent excellent value for money, compared to other UK based retailers & the company does its best to keep you informed regarding progress. Overall, my order took 12 days in total, but the wait was well worth it.

"Dismissive customer service with excuses for why my order hasn't even been despatched as yet, apparently still wrapping it in bubble wrap or similar as of last phone call, some days after being told it would be delivered in a day or so. Lies. You get the impression they're either a con-company or awaiting stock. Still awaiting despatch after 2 weeks."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-28-2014

“Dear Derek,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your feedback. I will be looking into this for you.

On the other hand, I would like to confirm that your order has been sent out and an email has been sent to you with tracking details. You shall receive the parcel very soon.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"Nexus 10 was defect after three months of use. The item was sent back for repair and is since five months at Simply electronics.
I haven't heard anything yet from the Customer Service department about the status of the repair and the ticket I had made has been closed.
So my advice, just don't buy at Simply Electronics because they have the worse customer service that I have experience so far.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-28-2014

“Dear Customer,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

An agent shall be in contact with you to provide further assistance in resolving this matter.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"Delivery was a bit late but they kept me informed about the delay. They also provided me with a goodwill gesture which is a free memory card. Thank you"

"I was astonished with simply electronics, delivery time frame. although it's showing up to 10 days delivery. Mine was delivered after 4 days only."

"I called for assistance in placing an order on line after having some difficulties doing it my self. The person who answered the call was very informative and he was great."

"I am very impressed with the knowledge, effort and accuracy of the customer support team. My order was delivered on time and I am satisfied with my shopping experience with Simply electronics.

"Same problem as all the unsatisfied previous users. Canon speedlite ordered 12 days ago (in stock), and I have no idea if it is shipped or not. I tried to cancel the order , but obviously the customer service quickly replied that it has already been shipped. However the status on the website displays "will be ready to ship within 1-2 days"... since 4 days !
Avoid at all cost, I should have checked this website before...

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

“Dear Mary,

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"Customer service very helpful, goods delivered within the specified time zone , well packaged"

"Patience required! But can be worth the wait if savings is good.
Despite advertising delivery in 3-4 business days confirming the phone I was ordering was in stock. I finally got it 12 days later! Customer Service kept in touch and apologetic - offered a memory card as a goodwill on expedited delivery. But that also took 14 days to arrive.
Responsible company but their Logistics Operation can't seem to be able to cope.

"I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 from Simply Electronics and I must say that I am 100% satisfied with my purchase. I received the item exactly one week after placing the order and the price was substantially lower than that of shops in my country. I will be recommending Simply Electronics to other members of my family, friends and colleagues and I will definitely buy again from them. Thank you Simply Electronics for a smooth online shopping experience and keep up the good work."

"must give you the credit for the job that was well done. I am confident enough that you will have our loyalty and will continue to use your shop in the future."

"Customer service is awful, the worst I have ever come across. I made a follow up on my order and all I got were dismissive and vague responses "we will process order as soon as possible" Is it impossible to state exactly what you're doing with orders! Order at your own peril!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-08-2014

“Dear Customer,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I would like to inform you that I have contacted the relevant department to prioritize your order and once this has been sent out, an email notification with tracking details shall be sent to you.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"I spoke with a representative from the customer service support and she was very attentive and helpful. Although she told me that she is not responsible for sales, she tried her best to help me with my query about a phone that I am interested with. She was a big help to me. My order was delivered after 5 days and this is exactly what I am looking for. Thank you so much Ava, you deserve a good rank in your company. "

"Great prices, good service.
I thought my parcel was lost in transit, quick response from simply electronics. Parcel was already at my parents house :-)
Thanks!

SimplyElectronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SimplyElectronics is a merchant member
SimplyElectronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,862 merchant members.