• SimplyElectroni

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10

"Never had any regrets in using this store. My order came quickly and in good shape."

"I can highly recommend to by from Simplyelectronics .
I ordered Nikon D5300 camera and I was explained that my delivery will take up to 14 days .
Received camera in 8days . Super . Really happy .
Price wise is the the best website I could find .
P.S. If anybody will ask me how is my camera now - taking pictures every day - superb product super price and super customer service .

"I routinely find good deals from simply electronics. They have great variety of phones and super low prices. The delivery takes long but still ok since it is free."

"I am happy with the quality of service and so as the item I received from simply electronics. I will be happy to recommend them cause they worth it."

"My HTC One M8 LTE 16GB which I ordered from simply electronics is perfect. The delivery took a bit longer though but I don't really mind it. I love my phone that matters the most."

"Where to start? Ordered a Samsung Galaxy A5 4G LTE phone, at what i thought was a bargain £249, due to the fact they are £350 in the majority of other places. Dispatch time was 2 - 3 days. Waited almost 2 weeks item was not even dispatched. When i went back to the site the title of the item had changed to Samsung Galaxy A5 A5000 Duos, which is the slightly older and lot cheaper model that you can get from most places for around £250. Emailed company, was eventually told item was dispatched on 6th March. By 11th item still not delivered. So i mailed them again. 2 hours later received an email with tracking number saying the item should be here soon. Did arrive on the 12th by DHL 24HR delivery, so the item had never been posted when they said it had. Beggars belief a "U.K." company can get away with this bull. Would never use this lying cheating site again, and would highly recommend buying from somewhere else IF you want to receive the item you actually order! "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-15-2015

“Dear David,

We appreciate receiving your feedback on the service you have experienced.

Checking on your order's history, we would like to express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by the excessive delay on the delivery of your order. With the high volume of orders that has to be processed daily, there were delays on having items shipped out from our warehouses. Rest assured, however, that we are working on having these delays avoided and have items shipped out as soon as possible. We are also working with the courier company to expedite parcel deliveries.

Many thanks for your kind understanding and patience with us.”

"I was referred by a friend who purchased an Apple iPad Air Space Gray from this online store and I bought the same item. Received my order on Monday and I am
very much satisfied with it. I will also refer this store to my friends.

"received my Nokia lumia 525 and I super love it. received it earlier than expected too which is a big plus. Such a wonderful experience."

"I ordered samsung galaxy s5 and because of internet issues, I mistakenly placed duplicate order. After an hour I received 2 confirmation numbers so I called customer service. I spoke with a friendly representative (I forgot her name) and she helped me. One of my order has been cancelled and the other one is in transit which I can easily track with the help of the tracking number given by the same representative."

"Order placed 24th January and in Netherlands depot since 6th Feb.
Every interaction with Customer Service has resulted in the same response 'Please wait a few more days'. Not one representative has ben able to give a delivery date.

I would strongly advise against dealing with this company. The estimated delivery dates of 8-10 days are a complete lie and dealing with the Customer Service reps is frustrating in the extreme.

Following on from the reply below from SE - I would like to make it clear that this is their standard response and not indicative of any forthcoming resolution.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

“Dear AnnMarie,

First of all, on behalf of the courier, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I would like to inform you that we are doing our best to chase this up for updates. Once we get a response, we will update you immediately.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"NEVER BUY FROM SIMPLY ELECTRONICS.........................................STAY AWAY..

every thing you receive will definitely have fault with in one month. and you will have to wait 4-6 weeks to get
your item back and still not sure about it working fine for next 10 months of warranty.

Saving few bucks does not worth the hassle

Delivery time is a month as well.......so you waste 2 months of your 12 months warranty

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-24-2015

“Dear Imrn,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

An agent shall be in contact with you to provide update regarding the repair of your item and confirm your delivery address.

Many thanks.”

"I got my tablet from simply electronics in oct 2014 and by december it was faulty and unuseable. I sent it off in December to the Uk address that was provided after chasing the non existent customer service for several days
It is now the middle of February and I still have no tablet- it turns out that it is in Hong Kong- where Simply Electronics is based.
I have been told for weeks "a few more working days" although even if it was fixed I would still have to wait for it to journey back from Hong Kong.
I have demanded to speak to a manager and have my money back but I can't get any sense out of them. I need my tablet for my volunteer work and have had to purchase another to get me through the time gap.
All I want is my money back and to forget they even exist!
Potential customers- save your self some heartache and shop elsewhere!

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-13-2015

“Dear Customer,

First of all, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

As this is regarding a returned item, an agent shall be in contact with you to provide further assistance because we also need to chase up the service centre.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"When ordering, the website stated that the company had plenty of stock. I was told that delivery would be 4-10 working days. After 9 working days, the order still said "processing". When I enquired further, I was told that they couldn't commit to any delivery date because "our logistics team suffered from backlogs due to influx of sales from our latest promotions which cause the delay of the dispatch." Aside from being questionable English, this response is really not good enough.
I requested an immediate refund but I am still waiting for this to happen.
EDIT: 17/2 -- despite their response below, there has still not been any sign of a refund from SimplyElectronics. I have informed them that they must do this immediately or I will start proceedings against them with my credit card supplier.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-13-2015

“Dear Customer,

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I would like to confirm that your refund has been initiated today and funds should reflect back to your card very soon.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"I ordered a Nikon D3300 off this company and just after I purchased it I read some reviews that people had put online about them being a scam. I was really worried but they never gave me a reason to doubt them, I received my camera after about 2 weeks of purchasing it which is extremely reasonable. People will always give out about things but this site is definitely not a scam. Camera works perfectly and they were very friendly and helpful."

"Nikon d750 camera, excellent price, communication first class and was kept informed throughout, courier service was also wonderful. I would certainly buy again and have no hesitation in recommending to my friends."

Share SimplyElectronics's store rating

SimplyElectronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SimplyElectronics is a merchant member
SimplyElectronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.