• SimplyElectroni

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.57/10 6.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.58/10 6.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

"I am very much impressed with the overall lever of service provided by simply electronics. I would definitely recommend them will intend to purchase more from them."

"The earphones was shipped quickly and received it in perfect condition. The tracking number was very helpful too."

"I ordered a Vivosmart from this company on the 7th March. I have still not received it despite them saying there are currently 6 in stock on their website.

I have emailed them on a number of occasions and have received assurances that my order is a priority and offering apologies. This morning I received yet another in answer to me that they have experienced an unexpected surge of orders and have upgraded my order yet again. How many "priority" upgrades can one make.
I am still waiting but reluctant to cancel as I don't know if I'll see my money again and at least I can live in hope :-((

This has been my worst experience of online shopping and in future I will give poor reviews much more credance. Perhaps a call to Trading Standards might help ?

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-22-2015

Simply_Electronics, SimplyElectronics rep has responded

“Dear Bobbygh,

We would like to express our sincere apologies for the very long wait on the order to be delivered to you. We definitely understand the frustration and concerns on the excessive delays that you have experienced with the order.

Rest assured that the responsible team handling the order's dispatch and delivery have been taken to notice and prioritise immediate action on the order. Once completed, we will send you notification right away.

We greatly appreciate your patience with us and kind understanding.”

"This store is AWESOME!!! Highly recommended! Whooow super happy!"

"They have wide variety of phones to choose from and I was confused on what kind of phone to pick. I called customer service and spoke with Nicole who was very pleasant to deal with. She gave me different options and I picked HTC. I received the phone yesterday and she was never wrong. Called them again just to thanks Nicole :)"

"Never received any confirmation that the order did go through so I called to follow up my order and was told that the order is already in progress. After the call, I received the confirmation and it was shipped after 3 days. 2 days after that, I already received my order."

"I would not recommend to anyone using SimplyElectronics. I habe order a mobile phone from them, yes the small box witch weight 500g?!! I have tried to find out whats happening with my order after 7days.
They just kept saying somethi g about, packaging and bubbles foil. I havent bought a lcd television. I bought a phone!!!
After exchanging a few emails with them I habe not got answer to a cancellation policy or when my order will be dispatched.
I am going to pay a bit more next time but will know that I will get my goods soon.
Do not use this shop as u will just ended up disapointed waiting for something u desoeratly need and all this situation will just leave u with bitter taste.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-16-2015

Simply_Electronics, SimplyElectronics rep has responded

“Dear Oto,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by the delay. We understand the frustration and concerns on the long wait. Rest assured that we are addressing these issues causing dispatch delays.

As for the order, we have confirmed that this has been cancelled and currently processed for refund. We have requested for an expedited processing. Once refund is completed, a notification will be sent to you right away.

Many thanks for your patience with us.”

"I was looking for a lens that will work with my Canon EOS 7D DSLR Camera Body. I am not keen on what kind of lens to choose from so I called customer service and asked for support. I spoke with a very profesional representative who gave me Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM as the best option. I received the lens yesterday and he was never wrong."

"I had a tremendous shopping experience. Worth to recommend :)"

"It worried me a little when I still did not received my order after a week so I called them to chase for my order, The lady I spoke with is very friendly and she confirmed that my order is ready for dispatch. The next day, I receive a tracking number and received my order 2 days after that.

"Never had any regrets in using this store. My order came quickly and in good shape."

"I can highly recommend to by from Simplyelectronics .
I ordered Nikon D5300 camera and I was explained that my delivery will take up to 14 days .
Received camera in 8days . Super . Really happy .
Price wise is the the best website I could find .
P.S. If anybody will ask me how is my camera now - taking pictures every day - superb product super price and super customer service .

"I routinely find good deals from simply electronics. They have great variety of phones and super low prices. The delivery takes long but still ok since it is free."

"I am happy with the quality of service and so as the item I received from simply electronics. I will be happy to recommend them cause they worth it."

"My HTC One M8 LTE 16GB which I ordered from simply electronics is perfect. The delivery took a bit longer though but I don't really mind it. I love my phone that matters the most."

Share SimplyElectronics's store rating

SimplyElectronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SimplyElectronics is a merchant member
SimplyElectronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,852 merchant members.