Product & services pricing Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"I called for assistance in placing an order on line after having some difficulties doing it my self. The person who answered the call was very informative and he was great."

"I am very impressed with the knowledge, effort and accuracy of the customer support team. My order was delivered on time and I am satisfied with my shopping experience with Simply electronics.

"Same problem as all the unsatisfied previous users. Canon speedlite ordered 12 days ago (in stock), and I have no idea if it is shipped or not. I tried to cancel the order , but obviously the customer service quickly replied that it has already been shipped. However the status on the website displays "will be ready to ship within 1-2 days"... since 4 days !
Avoid at all cost, I should have checked this website before...

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

Simply_Electronics, SimplyElectronics rep has responded

“Dear Mary,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

An agent shall be in contact with you to provide further assistance in resolving this matter.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"Customer service very helpful, goods delivered within the specified time zone , well packaged"

"Patience required! But can be worth the wait if savings is good.
Despite advertising delivery in 3-4 business days confirming the phone I was ordering was in stock. I finally got it 12 days later! Customer Service kept in touch and apologetic - offered a memory card as a goodwill on expedited delivery. But that also took 14 days to arrive.
Responsible company but their Logistics Operation can't seem to be able to cope.

"I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 from Simply Electronics and I must say that I am 100% satisfied with my purchase. I received the item exactly one week after placing the order and the price was substantially lower than that of shops in my country. I will be recommending Simply Electronics to other members of my family, friends and colleagues and I will definitely buy again from them. Thank you Simply Electronics for a smooth online shopping experience and keep up the good work."

"must give you the credit for the job that was well done. I am confident enough that you will have our loyalty and will continue to use your shop in the future."

"Customer service is awful, the worst I have ever come across. I made a follow up on my order and all I got were dismissive and vague responses "we will process order as soon as possible" Is it impossible to state exactly what you're doing with orders! Order at your own peril!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-08-2014

Simply_Electronics, SimplyElectronics rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I would like to inform you that I have contacted the relevant department to prioritize your order and once this has been sent out, an email notification with tracking details shall be sent to you.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"I spoke with a representative from the customer service support and she was very attentive and helpful. Although she told me that she is not responsible for sales, she tried her best to help me with my query about a phone that I am interested with. She was a big help to me. My order was delivered after 5 days and this is exactly what I am looking for. Thank you so much Ava, you deserve a good rank in your company. "

"Great prices, good service.
I thought my parcel was lost in transit, quick response from simply electronics. Parcel was already at my parents house :-)
Thanks!

"Order arrived within a week as promised, and I was delighted to be able to use them for my holiday vacation. I am extremely pleased with the quality of your product, and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

"My aunt, had a wonderful experience with you and she directed me to your website. I would like to thank you for the good service provided. My order was delivered ahead of the time frame and in excellent condition.

"I love just love Simply electronics....great service, great customer care and highly value for money. Definitely would use their service again. "

"Just cant help reacting about the good service provided by this excellent company. The delivery was prompt and the customer service representative were very helpful."

"I am very pleased with my canon camera, I waited a little longer than what is advertised in the website. however I am extremely happy and will shop again with you at some time in the future.

SimplyElectronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SimplyElectronics is a merchant member
SimplyElectronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.