Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.49/10 6.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

"I found the I wanted on this web base store and I was skeptical as to whether or not they really had them instock. I emailed them and their responses were prompt and very accurate. The order was placed on the 18th and received it yesterday."

"There was nothing wrong with the product itself, I received
it as advertised. But I'm not happy with the manual because what was sent to me was in Japanese language and I don't understand it

"I saved a bundle due to the good prices. The web site was well designed and easy to use and I received my order quickly and was exactly as ordered."

"Like most I was worried when seeing the reviews, especially after I had placed the order.

However the level of customer service I received was very good, always coming back to me with 24 hours and usually within 2 hours.

The Galaxy Tab S 8.4 I ordered arrived and just a couple of days outside of the 10 day lead time I had been given on ordering.

Given the price, which was over £100 cheaper than the Uk street price I am happy with the product and the service received.

I would use again with out question.

"Although delivery was a bit slow, I am still pleased with Simply Electronics. The free shipping and no VAT saved me a couple of pounds. Worth to recommend."

"I was so worried about the negative reviews on line so I contacted customer support and the representative made
me feel at ease. He assured me that the order will be delivered within 4-10 days (and yes it was) order was delivered after 6 days which was yesterday.

"This company impressed me with their competitive prices and prompt delivery service. They made me happy :-)

"I sent an email to cancel the order last Monday but I received an email that cancellation is not possible because the order was already shipped. I have received my order via DHL yesterday. I have accepted the phone and no longer wish to cancel my order as it has arrived before my holiday which will be this Friday.

"I was looking for a garmin watch with HRM. The sales representative took me through several options and I settled on the Garmin Fenix 2 (Black) with HRM-Run. The sales representative was very helpful he answered all my questions well. He deserved a kudos."

"It's a good place to do business. I love the prices and the quality of the items. "

"I ordered Sony Xperia Z2 16GB(White) Wifi Tablet by mistake and emailed them to change it to Sony Xperia Z2 (White) 16GB LTE Tablet. The next day after, I received a confirmation my order has been changed and shipped.

"Simply electronic's service was excellent. cheap prices, great products, and the shipping was fast. Would definitely chose this online store again!"

"Easy to place order and the delivery was quick. We are now enjoying the camera."

"I've been shopping from SimplyElectronics for over a year and I have to say the best. Usually there are no issues, and if there is a problem, they kindly reply promptly and all is solved.
Prices are great, the products come well packed and I really can only recommend! *****

"This company left me with a good experience. They are by
far the best gadget dealer on line. The prices are great and the service is exemplary

SimplyElectronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SimplyElectronics is a merchant member
SimplyElectronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.