Product & services pricing Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.86/10 5.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10

"I love just love Simply electronics....great service, great customer care and highly value for money. Definitely would use their service again. "

"Just cant help reacting about the good service provided by this excellent company. The delivery was prompt and the customer service representative were very helpful."

"I am very pleased with my canon camera, I waited a little longer than what is advertised in the website. however I am extremely happy and will shop again with you at some time in the future.

" I am totally satisfied with the good customer service I have received from your company. The delivery was prompt and all my quires were answered professionally."

"The camera was too late for my sister's wedding but I am still thankful cause it's too early for my dad's birthday next month. I'll just keep it till October.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-19-2014

Simply_Electronics, SimplyElectronics rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your comment and I am very sorry for the delay.

As we have a 30 days cooling off period, please help check the item first to confirm if there are no issues.

Many thanks for your understanding.”

"Despite the issues with the lateness of the delivery. I have been happy with the customer service responses and effort to recompense me. Thank you for the free screen protector. kind regards, Martia"

"I have been a regular customer for the last 3 years. I have purchased mostly photografic items -mainly Canon articels, such as cameras and lenses. Yes, sometimes SE takes a bit longer for delivery, but on average at is about 21 days after confirmation of purchase that good are delivered. In view of the prices charged by SE, it pays to be patient.....................
Regards
Wobby Slotboom

"Like others I was wary having already made a purchase of a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 but was assured that it was OK and must say that I was kept informed all the way including a timed slot delivery (14 days). The product is cheaper than others and my overall experience has been good. I am only a little concerned that there is no paperwork at all such as a warranty document or guarantee. Can I get one?"

"The item purchased online was delivered 5 days later and I am very satisfied and happy with the experience.

"Me and my friend bought a mobile phone from simply electronics and we both received it on time. She received the phone earlier than mine though. I am happy with the phone and thank you for all the effort."

"Yesterday I received my Canon Lens. Almost everything is perfect except that there was no manual in the box. I mailed them and asked for a copy. They provided me with a PDF while waiting for the manual to be sent out.

"Reading all bad opinions about SE, I was really undecided if buy or not my NIKON D810. But as the price was really good I placed the order. Even if I was continually receiving emails from SE, I was warried a lot. But today my D810 is in my hands. I placed the order on the 1st september, paid on the 2nd and today 10th of september I received the package.

The only thing that makes me a little bit unhappy is that there was no user manual and no original NIKON warranty card in the box. Both are always present with nikon products......

Maybe it is because the camera is made for china market and sold in EU? The box had many chinese words on it what is uncommon for EU market.

"I had a very good experience with simplyelectronics.net. My order arrived on time and in perfect condition. The prices are also great and I am satisfied with the condition it arrived in. I will continue using this store and I will inspire others to try them too."

"Like most I was worried when seeing the reviews, especially after I had placed the order.

However the level of customer service I received was very good, always coming back to me with 24 hours and usually within 2 hours.

The Galaxy Tab S 8.4 I ordered arrived and just a couple of days outside of the 10 day lead time I had been given on ordering.

Given the price, which was over £100 cheaper than the Uk street price I am happy with the product and the service received.

I would use again with out question.

"I've been shopping from SimplyElectronics for over a year and I have to say the best. Usually there are no issues, and if there is a problem, they kindly reply promptly and all is solved.
Prices are great, the products come well packed and I really can only recommend! *****

SimplyElectronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SimplyElectronics is a merchant member
SimplyElectronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.