Stores > Simple Canvas Prints

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review Simple Canvas Prints by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

Excellent quality and fast service

"Ordering was simple, delivery was fast and the work is beautiful!"

2017-10-18

"I’m not going to lie I was a bit nervous ordering a Canvas print online…. but it turned out so beutiful. It arrived very quick and most spatial for me it arrived on my daughter's birthday and print was her favorite pick.with her horse . I will definitely use in the future ,thx.

Great Experience

"The Simple Canvas website was very easy to use. I get frustrated with websites that are not friendly for people who are not tech savvy, and the Simple Canvas website is not that way. I bought a Groupon for a canvas print to put on my mantle. Went to the website, found it easy to use, easy to upload the picture I wanted printed, easy to make the picture look just how I wanted and easy to check out. At check out, it said I would have my print in 10-14 days, a timeline that made perfect sense. Much to my surprise 2 days later, I got an email saying my print was on its way and 2 days after that it was at my house. I was excited to open the box and I couldn't be more proud to display the canvas on my mantle. I would definitely order from Simple Canvas again!"

Just what I expected!

"The canvas was high quality, came on time, and had a hanging device on the back which was helpful! "

Stand above the rest

"Fantastic quality, careful packaging and quick service. Favorite feature is the quality of frame."

2017-10-18

Simple Canvas Prints - Great company!

"I ordered 2 8x10" canvas prints and they turned out super quick and look
beautiful!! I will definitely be ordering again from them.

Impressive

"If you're considering turning a favorite pic into a piece of art. Do it, you'll be very pleased with these folks. The quality of their work is outstanding and the shipping fast. I look forward to returning. What an awesome idea and service !"

2017-10-17

Loved my canvas so much I bought two more!!

"Great product and great customer service!!"

Very satisfied

"Great service, easy to work with, would order from again!"

Happy Customer!

"I was really surprised and pleased with my order. I got a purchase of six 8x10 with pictures of my food creations. Really happy with the quality and look of them. Great job and for sure I will do some future orders."

Amazing!!

"I absolutely love the canvas prints! Great work!!"

2017-10-17

"Awesome quality, reasonably priced, and timely turn around! I would recommend to everyone!!!!"

2017-10-17

"I ordered for my daughter's 18th birthday. Awesome Quality! Turned out beautiful. We both are very happy! Everyone at party gave nice compliments on canvases. Thank you so much for awesomeness!"

Great experience

"I can't speak to the price since I used a Groupon, but everything else was super easy, from picking the canvas design to placing my order. It arrived early (which is almost unheard of!), and the quality is great. The pictures were a wonderful addition to my daughter's nursery. I would definitely use them again. "

2017-10-17

Great company and a great product

"My husband and I found Simple Canvas Prints via Groupon and thought that it would be a great way to gift our harder-to-buy-for family at Christmas. We put in our order months ahead of the holidays to be on the safe side because we were unsure how long the process would take. We were happily surprised when the canvases ordered arrived so quickly and even happier at the quality of the product.

We plan on ordering from this company again very soon for our own home.

Share Simple Canvas Prints's store rating

Simple Canvas Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Simple Canvas Prints is a merchant member
Simple Canvas Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.