Stores > Simple Canvas Prints

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review Simple Canvas Prints by clicking a star below.

Amazing customer service!

"We can't express enough how much we loved our whole experience! The staff were so helpful in making sure our photos went well with the canvas sizes we picked. The pics on the canvas are so nice and look great! My hubbie likes these the best of all our canvas pics! Tks so much!"

Memories come to life

"The selection process was easy and we were so happy with our canvases, it was like reliving our vacation all over again. Very happy!!"

Loved my order

"My 10 prints were fabulous"

Simple. Canvas print

"Great nice job love the pic great communication
Would highly recommend

Great job

"They were really friendly, a good price, great options and the picture turned out to be amazing! I love it so much and would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to get a printed canvas!! "

Great product great service

"I believe they contacted me when they received my order to let me know it was being worked on. I had some questions and received fast responses and great customer service. I am very happy w my canvas and will order more from this site. "

Forget Simple Canvas Prints, use Other Places who Care about Customers

"This is the first time that I have to wait 3 weeks to get my canvas print. Be aware that when you will be getting a deal from an online marketplace company, there will be nothing about so extended lead time in the fine print info. You will find out about the lead times during your checkout while getting canvas. This is just another scam. The management is not available to help. I contacted the customer service twice, but they are not willing to do anything about speeding this up. This order is very important to me and It has been already 11 days since I placed the order and it does not look like it will be done anytime soon, according to recent chat with the customer service . I used other companies in the past and NEVER had to wait more than 4-5 days for the print to be made. If you need a product within a week or two don't waste your time."

Wonderful experience!

"I was blown away at the quality of the canvases that I purchased! This was the first time ordering and the entire process was easy. I most definitely will be ordering from them again. "

Photo Prints

"Simple Canvas Prints was an easy and quality experience from the start. Navigating the site and uploading work was easy. They shipped quickly, and arrived within 2 weeks. The canvas prints are wrapped well and ready to hang. "

Great canvas quality

"I purchased a groupon for Simple Canvas Prints. The customer service from the start was excellent. I have purchased other canvas prints- but these are so sharp and clear. They look better than the original photos!! The edges are so nicely finished and the hanger bars make them ready to hang. I had submitted a photo "upside down" and couldn't turn it- the customer service assured me they would put the hanger on the correct side. They were packed well. I would work with them again. My Hawaiian memories are on canvas- love it."

2017-08-16

Awesome canvas print and amazine price.

"Had professional photos taken at a recent family vacation on the beach. Found Simple Canvas online and couldn't be happier with the way the canvas turned out. Proudly hanging above my mangle."

Beautiful work!

"I was a little worried since I've never done this before but once they came I was so happy! Ive only had them for a few days but everyone who has been over has complimented them and I, of course, recommended Simple Canvas Prints! I will definitely be a returning customer!"

Excellent!!!!

"Very pleased with the canvas I purchased , and it's very reasonable and was sent out in a timely manner"

2017-08-15

Very happy with our purchase!

"My fiance and I ordered a couple canvases of our engagement pictures and we were very happy with the quality of our canvases. They are a great asset to our home! "

2017-08-14

Great product!

"They delivered magnificently. I will be ordering again here very soon as their product is definitely top notch."

Share Simple Canvas Prints's store rating

Simple Canvas Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Simple Canvas Prints is a merchant member
Simple Canvas Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,379 merchant members.