Stores > Simple Canvas Prints

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review Simple Canvas Prints by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

Quality Canvass Prints

"If you love your picture. You will love it 10 times more on one of these Canvass Prints!! The pictures I chose to put on the canvass were of my 4 children at my daughters wedding. I love the picture of my kids all dressed up and now I can have them to look at all the time. I bought one for their Dad and one for my Mom as Father and Mother's day presents. Of course I also bought one for me. So Happy with the Canvasses

2017-04-24

fantastic product and service!

"user friendly interface. Great finished product. Super fast printing and delivery. Highly recommend!"

2017-04-23

Beautiful job!!

"The picture I ordered was from my mother in law who passed away a year ago this march. It was a birthday gift for my husband. It was an emotional moment when he opened his gift. Thank you for doing a great job! It is beautiful! ❤"

2017-04-23

Beautiful pictures

"Got pictures in a few days awesome color"

Beautiful prints

"Website was easy to use and canvas prints arrived quickly and they look beautiful. Thank you."

Great as expected.

"Canvas looked great and loved the satin upgrade option."

2017-04-22

Quality prints, excellent service, & great pricing!

"I found Simple Canvas Prints while on a photography web site and decided to give it a try because of the pricing. I placed my order and received follow up almost immediately. I also received updated emails on my order and the shipping (free shipping by the way). My two canvas prints arrived and I could not have been more pleased. They were beautiful, better than expected! I feel like I have found a true gem printing company. I am already thinking about what to submit next :)"

Completely Satisfied

"I have used Simple Canvas twice so far. The first time was when I sold a print to a friend and she wanted it on canvas. She steared me towards Simple Canvas. What I loved most was the ease working within the site. There are many sizes of canvases to choose from. You even get to decide which thickness of board you want. This is great for me because of the way I crop my photos. The option to use a .70 size thickness insures that the main subject of my photo is completely visible and not wrapped around the edges. From there you get choices on using frames or not, you can upgrade the surface of your print if you want, and you have the choice of hanging materials. I was so impressed that I decided to give another of my prints as a gift. Once again the workflow was seamless. On this canvas I upgraded the surface and I must say it's beautiful! Most impressive of all is the pricing. To me Simple Canvas is the most afforadable canvas service. Shipping was fast and easy to track. I am completely satasified! "

2017-04-21

Canvas prints come out looking amazing!

"Ordering was easy, fast shipping & the prints are just awesome!!!"

Superb Quality!

"I recently purchased 7 canvas prints ranging from 8x10 to 16x20. I am very impressed with the quality and workmanship and I will definitely order from Simple Canvas Prints again! My orders all arrived within 4 days! "

Excellent job on 16x20 canvas

"Great job. I used the touch up feature to eliminate acne. Fantastic looking products. Very worth while, already ordered another. "

2017-04-21

"Love my canvas and had great service easy to uses and shipped very fast"

Excellent customer service

"THis company really goes above and beyond for its customers. I have recommended friends to order from here and will be doing so for any future orders I may need. The customer service really is excellent and the work is beautiful "

Wonderful painting

"Ordered a "painting" of my daughter and her cat shortly after he died, was not the best quality jpeg but I was very pleased with the 8x10 that came out of it.

I will definitely use these folks again. Also delivered very quickly!

Great experience

"Quick Delivery and great product!"

Share Simple Canvas Prints's store rating

Simple Canvas Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Simple Canvas Prints is a merchant member
Simple Canvas Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.