Stores > SimpleTire.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-07-29

One tire, delivered new, fast and cheap!

"Someone knifed one of the tires on my 1-year old car, so I needed one original equipment tire to replace it (so they all matched). Stealership where I bought the car quoted me $244, and tire store quoted me about $200 to replace it. Frustrated by those prices, I started googling, and found the exact same tire at Simpletire.com for $115 plus $17 shipping before 5% off coupon code. I was somewhat nervous after seeing the reviews here, but the savings were so great that I decided to try it, and paid with a credit card so I would have nothing to lose. I drove on the donut for only 4 days, and the tire arrived at a Simpletire.com approved tire store (who also sells that tire by special order, for a lot more money), who was willing to install the tire from Simpletire.com for $19 with tax. So for about $145 I got a brand new exact match name brand tire installed. Simpletire.com saved me about $100 off what the stealership wanted to charge, and $55 off the local tire store price. I am very happy with Simpletire.com, and I will be checking the prices at Simpletire.com when I need to buy 4 new tires for the car."

2016-06-12

They'll take your money and hold it hostage even when the order is cancelled.

"Ordered 2 Tires on May 29th. On the 30th I was told my card could not be processed due to non-matching billing and shipping addresses and the order would not be processed without a copy of my govt. ID being emailed to them. Emailed to cancel me order on the 30th as I did not want to email my id, I could get tires locally. Received confirmation of order cancel. On the 31st received confirmation the tires had been shipped. Contacted simple tire and told them they were not to have been shipped and that they needed to be intercepted and returned as the order had been cancelled. Received confirmation the shipment would be intercepted before delivery. On June 2nd Fedex tried to deliver the tires, I refused them indicating the order had been cancelled. Called simple tire but was on hold for over 15 minutes with no assistance. E-mailed simple tire and they indicated they would issue a refund when the tires arrived. I thought this was BS as I never received them or authorized the completion of the order but decided I could wait a few more days. On June 7th they received the tires at their PA HQ, gave them until Friday the 10th to issue a refund with no result. On the 10th called and spoke to the their customer no-service. They indicated the tires had to be returned to the location they were drop shipped from before a refund could be issued, was also told they could not give me a refund of money they didn't yet have and that I had to wait until they got a credit from the company they drop shipped from. Giving them the benefit of the doubt no longer as I doubt they will issue a refund in a timely manner or without trying to squeeze me for some fee. Filing a charge-back with Visa.
In short this is an online company with nonexistent customer service that seems to do whatever it wants regardless of what it says it will do or what the customer requests. If this is how they handle orders I can only shutter at how they might handle a warranty claim. Buyer beware, their prices might be good, but pray everything goes without hitch for if there is an issue you might be in for hell dealing with them as I have been.

This review was modified by Jacks2atlanta on June 15 2016 07:50:30 AM

2016-04-27

Was iffy at first but glad I bought.

"I read countless reviews online about simpletire.com and was a little nervous to purchase from them at first but I can't see what all the fuss is about. I purchased a set of 4 Yokohama at/s from them on Sunday night 4/24/16 and received them on Wednesday morning 4/27/16.
The tires were all in perfect shape and delivered way faster than expected. Not only that I also got a prepaid visa rebate card. I'll definitely order more tires from them and recommend to anybody.

This review was modified by Shanegpoe on April 27 2016 12:27:10 PM

2016-03-14

Seamless transaction

"I was a little hesitant to order from simpletire.com considering some of the reviews, but I decided the price was worth it even if the order was cancelled. Simpletire promptly shipped my order to my chosen installer. The order was correct, and the installer's rate was actually less than what simpletire.com had listed.

I will do business with simpletire.com again in the future.

I question the people who write negative reviews because they do not like the tire they purchased. Is it the retailer's fault that you chose a bad tire for your vehicle?

This review was modified by SnowBoundandDown on March 14 2016 10:15:39 AM

2016-02-17

Buyer Beware

"I purchased 4 New Falken tires expecting longevity. Driving across country with these tires was a bad idea. 3 out of 4 started to wear unevenly which created a loud drowning noise. I didn't received any help from Simple tire. Never again they are crooks!"

This review was modified by 3543red on February 17 2016 05:58:25 PM

2015-11-27

"I always approach a newly located web company cautiously, especially for what I consider a major purchase, a set of 4 tires. I found the Simple Tires web site easy to navigate and information was presented logically and clearly. This made selecting and purchasing very easy,
The tire prices are outstanding and the product line contained brands not normally available on the other big tire web stores. I was very pleased by the speed of Simple Tires response to my purchase. My new tires were on a truck the same day I purchased them. When the shipper
had difficulties locating my tires. I called Simple Tire and within moments I was talking to a real caring person. Simple Tire's representative, Tyler, was amazing, he took charge, contacted the
shipper and had me squared away in a flash.
My initial engagement with Simple Tire ends with a very good set of new tires at an excellent price and outstanding customer service - you can’t ask for more. I will be singing Simple Tire's praises to my friends and colleagues.

This review was modified by markdeeds on November 27 2015 09:32:49 AM

2015-11-22

"ordered 2 tires and paid for them. Then get a email witch basically said oops. Were sorry we had bad information and we don't have those tires at that price. Bait and switch?"

This review was modified by lee972 on November 22 2015 12:13:22 AM

2015-11-05

"Had some trepidation about ordering from having seen the mixed reviews, but am VERY HAPPY with their service and the pricing was $100 less per tire (bought 5) and the shipping was QUICK. Highly recommend! "

2015-11-03

"Simple Tire is refused to sell me a set of tires i bought from their web sight, they canceled the order a told me a lie, then changed the price on the website. ZERO INTEGRITY."

2015-08-03

"I was on vacation and needed to replace my fifth wheel trailer tires, I had a blowout on the way to vacation. I called Simple Tire on suggestion of my cousin. The operator was very helpful. He set me up with the tires and found a local business to install them. The tires arrived earlier than expected. I was extremely pleased with Simple Tire and the whole process. "

2015-06-10

"Unprofessional customer service. Be aware, if your fault with wrong tire size and you have to return it, you pay both way shipping. Never ever buy on this site again. There are plenty better people out there caring about their customers."

2015-03-20

"I paid a premium to order 4 tires to be delivered by a certain date. These guys are not the cheapest, but they had the tires in stock and guaranteed delivery same week.

Turned out they lied. 2 tires shipped out as promised. The other 2 didn't go out for a couple of days and arrived the next week. Meanwhile I was without a car over the weekend since I didn't have 4 tires to install.

Will never do business them again. They lie.

This review was modified by stealth.pilot on March 20 2015 12:33:32 PM

2015-03-17

"Had a flat tire on my Forrester and was unable to locate the Yokohamas that came on it at the Mr. Tire down the street. Was able to find them here and got them for a great price. They arrived at Mr. Tire 2 days after ordering. THANKS"

2015-03-17

"Great Place to Buy Tires, Josh is Very Good Helping, i Got a Good Deal On a Set Of Sumitomo HTR A/S P02.
Thanks SimpleTire

This review was modified by reynaldo_horta on March 19 2015 11:44:15 AM

2015-01-27

"I wanted to get some tires for my Dad for the holidays. He has some really specific tires that I couldnt find at the store, so I went online and found them here. Got a great deal and they shipped them right to my dad. Made his holidays great!"

This review was modified by scmi25 on January 27 2015 08:57:49 AM

Share SimpleTire.com's store rating

SimpleTire.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SimpleTire.com is not a merchant member
SimpleTire.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!