• SimpleTire.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Unprofessional customer service. Be aware, if your fault with wrong tire size and you have to return it, you pay both way shipping. Never ever buy on this site again. There are plenty better people out there caring about their customers."

"I paid a premium to order 4 tires to be delivered by a certain date. These guys are not the cheapest, but they had the tires in stock and guaranteed delivery same week.

Turned out they lied. 2 tires shipped out as promised. The other 2 didn't go out for a couple of days and arrived the next week. Meanwhile I was without a car over the weekend since I didn't have 4 tires to install.

Will never do business them again. They lie.

This review was modified by stealth.pilot on March 20 2015 12:33:32 PM

"Had a flat tire on my Forrester and was unable to locate the Yokohamas that came on it at the Mr. Tire down the street. Was able to find them here and got them for a great price. They arrived at Mr. Tire 2 days after ordering. THANKS"

"Great Place to Buy Tires, Josh is Very Good Helping, i Got a Good Deal On a Set Of Sumitomo HTR A/S P02.
Thanks SimpleTire

This review was modified by reynaldo_horta on March 19 2015 11:44:15 AM

"I wanted to get some tires for my Dad for the holidays. He has some really specific tires that I couldnt find at the store, so I went online and found them here. Got a great deal and they shipped them right to my dad. Made his holidays great!"

This review was modified by scmi25 on January 27 2015 08:57:49 AM

"Great price on tires. Got them really quick. WIll checkout again"

This review was modified by realestateguy1 on January 27 2015 08:46:53 AM

"SimpleTire.com when made aware of a warranty problem I initially had did jump in and resolved the issue for me. I had a great deal on tires from them and they are now replacing a defective tire with the road hazard I purchased along with the tires. This changes my initial opinion of their service and I give them five stars all the way around in all categories."

This review was modified by kcnupe on January 27 2015 10:05:02 AM

"I was looking for a discontinued Cooper tire and was able to locate it here. Ordered and delivered within 2 days. Great service!"

This review was modified by tireguy22 on January 23 2015 06:14:06 AM

" I purchased 2 new tires Michelin LTX M/S 2 on 01/13/2015 after five minute they cancelled the order. I then called customer support to inquire about the situation and why it was cancelled, they said;It appears that the order was cancelled due to being out of stock.So I got off the phone i went back on simpletire.com but the price raised around $70 per tire. . Now it is in stock"

This review was modified by gsos on January 14 2015 07:30:29 AM

" I purchased 4 new Nexen N3000 tires on 1/7/15, 2 days later (today is 1/9/15) I see that they had cancelled the order, with no explanation as to why. I then called customer support to inquire about the situation and why it was cancelled, they said ''It appears that the order was cancelled due to being out of stock.'' So I got off the phone and went to the simpletire.com website and see that not only the tires are in stock, but the price raised around $50 per tire. So with misleading information and unsure if I'm getting lied to, or simply the sites inventory is off, I call customer support once more. This time I simply ask if the specific tire is in stock, they said it was. So then i tell him about the previous order I had placed and the situation, and to get it for the same price I had purchased for just 2 days prior, they said they will not honor the price. So, long story short they cancelled my order simply because they wanted to raise the price (I HAD ALREADY MADE THE PURCHASE!). Absolutely disgusting business practice that should not be acceptable."

"A few days ago I arrived tires, very fast delivery, the price is very favorable, customer service is also very good, can not find better than this in the store, I will introduce to my friends."

"I just bought from Simpletire.com for the first time. The price beat everyone else by a wide margin. Shipping prices were very reasonable for these large tires. I ordered the tires at 3PM on Tuesday and there were on my front porch by noon on Wednesday, LESS THAN 24 Hours. Your shipping times may vary but they are my new favorite tire vendor. The DOT date code shows that these are fresh and less than 2 months from coming off of the manufacturers production line. THANK YOU!!!!

"Very dissatisfied. I got a quote yesterday and today it change $90 per tire more. I spoke with a supervisor and he didn't want to change the price. "

This review was modified by Propac on November 04 2014 11:44:54 AM

"Ordered tires on 10/6 and on 10/10 was notified my order was canceled and money refunded, no explanation no "hey Mr customer we don't have the tires may recommend something else" just weird. Anyway went to another online retailer bought the four tires at $4 more each but with free shipping so ended up saving another $100."

This review was modified by vomrussellhaus on October 10 2014 01:51:52 PM

"I ordered and paid for 4 tires online from simpletire.com and my order was canceled a couple of hours later due to incorrect price tag. If something is advertised at a price on your website it should be respected and no order should be canceled because of your mistake. It‘s like going to a store buying something at labeled price and then being taken away when you pay for it. I also received an email from simpletire.com representative that wasn't very pleasant.

This review was modified by xtolekbananx on September 24 2014 01:22:02 PM

Share SimpleTire.com's store rating

SimpleTire.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SimpleTire.com is not a merchant member
SimpleTire.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!