SimpleTire.com Reviews - simpletire.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 259 reviews

SimpleTire.com is not a merchant member
SimpleTire.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I just received my tires in the mail 3 days after I ordered them. The guy I spoke with over the phone was great and helped me place an order. I love my tires, they are exactly what I was looking for. Fast service and best prices I found online. I will buy all my tires here from now on. Thanks SIMPLETIRE!"

modified review This review was modified by JB789Y on February 17 2014 07:00:42 AM

"Awesome site I ordered three sets mounted and balanced myself with harbor freights manual tire changer and balancer of course I did do tires when I was a teen but its not hard. So I saved a bunch of money the shipping was fast I love the kenda tires I put on my truck they look great and ride very smooth for a on off road tire I don't go off road but I love the look especially for the price. I don't normally do reviews but I love simple tire so I figured I should"

modified review This review was modified by Jaymon77 on June 24 2013 07:13:30 PM

"They provided the tire I needed to replace the damaged one on my car. No other tire dealer had or could find the tire in that brand. High end tire and my other three still had 90% wear left on them. Exellent online company with exellent customer service. Will use again. Thanks Simple Tire. R"

" I just wanted to say that you folks provided me with the best internet buying experience I've ever had, bar none! My tires were in stock @ the cheapest price anywhere and arrived to me in less than 48hrs. with standard shipping! I have 4 vehicles, 2 trailers, an ATV and all kinds of lawn machines that use pneumatic tires - not to mention, lots of friends. I have been proudly spreading the news of this fantastic deal, sharing your web address with everyone I talk to. I will buy any tires I need for anything from you guys as long as I live & you stay in business! Thank You................"

modified review This review was modified by bigtblues on January 21 2013 04:57:07 PM

"Thanks Simple Tire! Received my set of 4 Continental PureContact tires in one week and had them mounted locally. Saved about $60 from what the tire store could order and mount them for. I am already looking forward to ordering tires for another car.
Thanks, Jeff

"Your staff was very courteous and professional and I will look forward to future purchases from your company. Thanks for the speedy delivery of my order."

"Blown away by how fast I got my shipment. Less than 48hrs after I placed my order my tires were at my front door, awesome. The cheapest price for tires and shipping."

"At first I thought the website was a scam but after reading the reviews I decided to go purchase a set of tires. Great customer service and fast shipping. Ordered a set of Michelin PS2 255/30/20. Bought them for $80 and got them for $73. Long story short, the website prices were showing the wrong prices. Josh C. from Simpletire.com helped me out and got the tires for $73 since it was there mistake. The tires are originally priced for at least around $360/tire on other websites. Shipping was really quick and got them within the week I ordered the tires. Customer service and prices are great! Will definitely order from them again!"

modified review This review was modified by aid03 on December 21 2012 05:38:52 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"they delivered faster than i thought"

"Very easy to order. very fast on shipping order. will definatly order from in the future!!"

"Called customer service and they were very courteous with all the information I needed. Plus fast shipping is always a plus! "

"easy order process, very quick delivery, product was as described"

"My order was received in only a few days. It was also by far the best price available and they had exactly what I was looking for! Will be buying another set of tires soon for a second vehicle. "

"Excellent service. Great selection/prices. Smooth ordering and delivery. Will definitely purchase from this outfit again!!"

"PUT IN A ORDER FOR A SET OF 4 TIRES AND IT WAS CANCELLED BECAUSE THEY MISPRICED THEM. "