Stores > SimpleTire.com

• Customer Support: 888-410-0604

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review SimpleTire.com by clicking a star below.

2017-03-22

Mix up

"I ordered the Atturo AZ850 in 255/40/19.Simple tire sent 255/50/19 way to big for my car. Worst part was that all the papers associated with the product had the right size on it. The good thing was they did arrange for a pick up and as soon as FEDEX picked them up my refund process was started. They gave me all of my money back in record time. "

This review was modified by BurntSiennaEagle on March 24 2017 06:00:02 PM

2017-03-22

SimpleTire had great pricing, choices, and (super) fast delivery!

"I needed basic tires to replace 10 year old tires on a 'vintage' Jeep I have that I don't drive much. I must admit that a tire re-seller doesn't conjure up feelings of loyalty, since buying tires is usually years apart. Yet, I did plan to buy from Tire Buyer, as I had a good experience with them too (last year.) But price drove this last purchase and SimpleTire had the best price and several adequate choices for me, so I ordered from them. I expected tires in a week, and they arrived in just two days! Nice. I will definitely check out SimpleTire again for any next tire purchase I need.
One suggestion: Clearly state where tires are made. I'd lean toward "Made in USA" if that was mentioned, and if price was competitive.
Mark in NY

This review was modified by ChartreuseQuelea on March 24 2017 12:00:02 PM

2017-03-21

Customer service doesn't exist here

"I've tried to call three times now and have been hung up on by the same person all times. I'm a small business and trying to get tracking on my order and the man on the other line seems to care less about helping me. I will make sure no more tire purchases come from this company from any local shops near me or family, friends and customers"

This review was modified by Ryan-79432 on March 28 2017 08:12:19 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-28-2017

A rep from SimpleTire.com, kevinp-simpletire, has responded

“Dear Ryan,

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience, we strive to provide the best customer service and situations like this we take very seriously.

I can confirm your tires were delivered on Wednesday the 22nd of March, 3 business days after your order.

Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to help you.

Best Regards

Kevin Parcell”

2017-03-16

Super Dad

"My daughter luvs her tires "

This review was modified by shawn72773 on March 21 2017 12:00:10 AM

2017-03-15

Saved a ton

"How can I put it? I ordered, they delivered, the price was the best, knowbody could beat it . Would I use them again? Ina heartbeat, as long as the price is right why wouldn't I. It was my first time buying tires online. I was very satisfied. Now let's see if I have to use the warranty and how it's honored. "

This review was modified by felimen28 on March 17 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-03-15

Bad business ethics! False Advertisement

"I had ordered some tires from Simple Tire at a good price. The order processed and charged my account, I since then was notified a day later via email that they oversold the tires and are no longer available at the reduced price. I called to see if simple tire could offer a rain check or substitute for a different tire and was told I'm out of luck and they cannot do that. I have pictures showing the order and the "in stock" notification on their website. I'm highly upset that they bait and switch or even used false advertisement like they did. I have contacted them via phone and via email to see if they could remedy the problem but no luck. I'm highly disappointed and will be sure to voice my opinion as much as possible to let others know how they conduct business at Simple Tire."

This review was modified by Monarchc88 on March 20 2017 09:45:14 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-20-2017

A rep from SimpleTire.com, hami-simpletire, has responded

“Dear valued customer,

Please first off accept our sincere apologies. Second please know that our bis. model is very similar to many of the popular travel websites. We work with over 500+ warehouses who give us daily feeds of their inventory. Its rare but sometimes the feed is not as accurate as we would like. There may be a new warehouse with a higher price, but they are completely sold out of the warehouse that had a great low price. We dont feel this is bait and switch as we immediately refunded you, and offered to do our best to get you the tire you need, at cost.

We understand the disappointment, but to anyone reading this review, we are here at our offices 6 days a week, and accessible via phone, email and chat. The fact you did miss out on the price listed is very unfortunate. We potentially lose a customer bc of it. However I promise if you call me Hami the sales manager at 215-642-0031 I will get you this or ANY tire you want cheaper than ANY other competitor!

Again I am very sorry.
Hami

2017-03-10

Great tire supplier!

"I have bought a few sets of tires from Simple Tire. Prices are great, selection of brands and prices is huge, and the response to questions asked is always quick and detailed."

This review was modified by johnj0213 on March 14 2017 12:15:13 AM

2017-03-10

Keeping it Simple

"I was buying 2 Bridgestone Blizzak tires to replace 2 studded tires. The tires were delivered on time."

This review was modified by tipmcc on March 14 2017 12:15:06 AM

2017-03-09

Unbeatable price, quick shipping, and awesome product!

"The entire purchasing experience was so quick and easy. Shipping was much faster than expected. Product was as described. Most importantly, the pricing was unbeatable!"

This review was modified by brendontruong on March 14 2017 12:00:27 AM

2017-03-01

Great Set of Fronts for my Old Ford Tractor

"My first purchase from Simple Tire. Would highly recommended. "

This review was modified by scooterstubbs on March 07 2017 12:00:11 AM

2017-03-01

toyo tires

"Great price and fast delivery. I would definitely buy from again. Thanks"

This review was modified by sunrider724 on March 03 2017 12:00:09 PM

2017-02-25

simple tire purchase!!

"I investigated simple tire previous reviews and was a little skeptical at first!

I checked the company out, I checked some prices on preferably Michelin tires; their prices were better than anything I had found locally and was able to order, shipped directly to my mechainc's shop and he installed the tires. the tires were received within a day of ordering; their was no sales tax and no shipping charges; I was very impressed with simple tire ordering process and quick turnaround of receiving tires; great service and great prices.

thank you simple tires to making tire ordering simple!!

This review was modified by daddygolf on February 28 2017 12:30:22 AM

2017-02-16

Great tires @ an unbelievable price!

"The Goodyear Intrigues I bought for my car was an excellent choice. Simple tire made it possible for me to purchase a new set of tires for the price that one maybe two would have cost me elsewhere! The shipping was pricey but was very convenient going directly to my local NTB store!"

This review was modified by deanaocie on February 21 2017 12:00:33 AM

2017-02-09

Great Relationship

"I have been ordering from Simple Tires for a few years now. They have prices that cannot be beat. They have tires that OUTLAST the usual big, recognized brand names in terms of performance. Their customer service reps via telephone are polite, funny and helpful. I speak with them when I cannot figure-out something online or have questions. I will continue to purchase from them as well as recommend them to friends/family. The savings will make you want to cry for all of the money wasted in the past, just like I did. I just buy the tires, and I'm notified when they've arrived to the installer. Easy breezy."

This review was modified by mamangual1 on February 14 2017 12:00:07 AM

2017-02-08

What's in soup !

"Specs on the tires were weak, such as the number of belts and their composition !"

This review was modified by hhaleem12 on February 10 2017 06:15:01 PM

Share SimpleTire.com's store rating

SimpleTire.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SimpleTire.com is a merchant member
SimpleTire.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.