Stores > SimpleTire.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

2017-02-16

Great tires @ an unbelievable price!

"The Goodyear Intrigues I bought for my car was an excellent choice. Simple tire made it possible for me to purchase a new set of tires for the price that one maybe two would have cost me elsewhere! The shipping was pricey but was very convenient going directly to my local NTB store!"

This review was modified by deanaocie on February 21 2017 12:00:33 AM

2017-02-09

Great Relationship

"I have been ordering from Simple Tires for a few years now. They have prices that cannot be beat. They have tires that OUTLAST the usual big, recognized brand names in terms of performance. Their customer service reps via telephone are polite, funny and helpful. I speak with them when I cannot figure-out something online or have questions. I will continue to purchase from them as well as recommend them to friends/family. The savings will make you want to cry for all of the money wasted in the past, just like I did. I just buy the tires, and I'm notified when they've arrived to the installer. Easy breezy."

This review was modified by mamangual1 on February 14 2017 12:00:07 AM

2017-02-08

What's in soup !

"Specs on the tires were weak, such as the number of belts and their composition !"

This review was modified by hhaleem12 on February 10 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-02-05

"Were able to find the tires we needed at a reasonable price. Shipping time was excellent.would definitely buy again."

This review was modified by mikeandlinda52 on February 07 2017 06:00:01 AM

2017-02-04

"Very pleasant experience. Would definitely buy again. very satisified."

This review was modified by elbo55 on February 07 2017 12:15:30 AM

2017-02-03

"They ride good no problems at it like them "

This review was modified by dpaco76 on February 07 2017 12:15:18 AM

Great Place to Buy Tires

"Great prices. Great service. Great products. What else is there?"

This review was modified by mcrotty88 on February 07 2017 12:15:03 AM

Great Transaction!!

"Smooth worry free transaction,delivered free, quickly and as described. Will do business again."

This review was modified by gmetz on February 07 2017 12:00:30 AM

SimpleTire.com-simply the best!

"I had never shopped for tires on line before and was becoming frustrated to the point of giving up all together when I found SimpleTire.com. Their site was super simple to navigate and very informative. I liked that I could read reviews from people who drove like me, and in similar weather conditions. I also liked that I had the option to choose which business would install my tires. Their site took care of everything, even quickly sending me a copy of my receipt when I failed to save/print the original. I would definetly use SimpleTire.com again.
Signed,
Simply Satisfied

This review was modified by adrianfedczak on February 07 2017 12:00:30 AM

2017-02-02

Awesome service

"I ordered 4 Nokian tires from simple tire. The tires arrived quickly to my local installer. The tires are amazing snow tires. The best snow tires you can buy. I had an issue with one tire being out of round, and it would not balance. This is obviously not simple tires fault. They did not make the tire, but they were extremely good about this. I called them, and they shipped a new tire out immediately and sent me a return label to ship the old one back. They have been awesome all the way around. 5 stars without a doubt. All companies should do business in this manner, with the customer first in mind."

This review was modified by ryandhl316 on February 07 2017 12:00:23 AM

2017-02-02

A+ place to deal with

"quick shipper good tires great price , I will use again"

This review was modified by celticcrusader on February 07 2017 12:00:23 AM

2017-01-26

first rate

"great price, first quality, 2 day delivery. I'll certainly use Simple Tire.com again."

This review was modified by billcory43 on January 31 2017 12:00:47 AM

2017-01-26

So much better than dealing with Les Schwab and their gouging

"So much better than dealing with Les Schwab and their gouging and anti-beard agenda."

This review was modified by buckshwat on January 31 2017 12:00:34 AM

2017-01-25

"We drove for 5500 miles on those snow tires in NW US & Great PLAINS..... very quiet

and smooyh riding. Glad we bought them before heading west. Regards, JIM

This review was modified by 1283ihc on January 27 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-01-25

Awesome!

"I was completely amazed!
I've been searching for these tires at a reasonable price for quite a while...
SimpleTire.com not only had the BEST prices, they also added it with free shipping!
I thought it would take weeks to get... But it was delivered in a matter of a few days!
I immediately began telling all my family and friends!
Thank you very much! I will be buying my tires from you folks from now on!

This review was modified by alagnapa on January 27 2017 11:30:03 AM

Share SimpleTire.com's store rating

SimpleTire.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SimpleTire.com is a merchant member
SimpleTire.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.