Stores > SimpleTire.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-04-27

Was iffy at first but glad I bought.

"I read countless reviews online about simpletire.com and was a little nervous to purchase from them at first but I can't see what all the fuss is about. I purchased a set of 4 Yokohama at/s from them on Sunday night 4/24/16 and received them on Wednesday morning 4/27/16.
The tires were all in perfect shape and delivered way faster than expected. Not only that I also got a prepaid visa rebate card. I'll definitely order more tires from them and recommend to anybody.

This review was modified by Shanegpoe on April 27 2016 12:27:10 PM

2016-03-14

Seamless transaction

"I was a little hesitant to order from simpletire.com considering some of the reviews, but I decided the price was worth it even if the order was cancelled. Simpletire promptly shipped my order to my chosen installer. The order was correct, and the installer's rate was actually less than what simpletire.com had listed.

I will do business with simpletire.com again in the future.

I question the people who write negative reviews because they do not like the tire they purchased. Is it the retailer's fault that you chose a bad tire for your vehicle?

This review was modified by SnowBoundandDown on March 14 2016 10:15:39 AM

2016-02-17

Buyer Beware

"I purchased 4 New Falken tires expecting longevity. Driving across country with these tires was a bad idea. 3 out of 4 started to wear unevenly which created a loud drowning noise. I didn't received any help from Simple tire. Never again they are crooks!"

This review was modified by 3543red on February 17 2016 05:58:25 PM

2015-11-27

"I always approach a newly located web company cautiously, especially for what I consider a major purchase, a set of 4 tires. I found the Simple Tires web site easy to navigate and information was presented logically and clearly. This made selecting and purchasing very easy,
The tire prices are outstanding and the product line contained brands not normally available on the other big tire web stores. I was very pleased by the speed of Simple Tires response to my purchase. My new tires were on a truck the same day I purchased them. When the shipper
had difficulties locating my tires. I called Simple Tire and within moments I was talking to a real caring person. Simple Tire's representative, Tyler, was amazing, he took charge, contacted the
shipper and had me squared away in a flash.
My initial engagement with Simple Tire ends with a very good set of new tires at an excellent price and outstanding customer service - you can’t ask for more. I will be singing Simple Tire's praises to my friends and colleagues.

This review was modified by markdeeds on November 27 2015 09:32:49 AM

2015-11-22

"ordered 2 tires and paid for them. Then get a email witch basically said oops. Were sorry we had bad information and we don't have those tires at that price. Bait and switch?"

This review was modified by lee972 on November 22 2015 12:13:22 AM

2015-11-05

"Had some trepidation about ordering from having seen the mixed reviews, but am VERY HAPPY with their service and the pricing was $100 less per tire (bought 5) and the shipping was QUICK. Highly recommend! "

2015-11-03

"Simple Tire is refused to sell me a set of tires i bought from their web sight, they canceled the order a told me a lie, then changed the price on the website. ZERO INTEGRITY."

2015-08-03

"I was on vacation and needed to replace my fifth wheel trailer tires, I had a blowout on the way to vacation. I called Simple Tire on suggestion of my cousin. The operator was very helpful. He set me up with the tires and found a local business to install them. The tires arrived earlier than expected. I was extremely pleased with Simple Tire and the whole process. "

2015-06-10

"Unprofessional customer service. Be aware, if your fault with wrong tire size and you have to return it, you pay both way shipping. Never ever buy on this site again. There are plenty better people out there caring about their customers."

2015-03-20

"I paid a premium to order 4 tires to be delivered by a certain date. These guys are not the cheapest, but they had the tires in stock and guaranteed delivery same week.

Turned out they lied. 2 tires shipped out as promised. The other 2 didn't go out for a couple of days and arrived the next week. Meanwhile I was without a car over the weekend since I didn't have 4 tires to install.

Will never do business them again. They lie.

This review was modified by stealth.pilot on March 20 2015 12:33:32 PM

2015-03-17

"Had a flat tire on my Forrester and was unable to locate the Yokohamas that came on it at the Mr. Tire down the street. Was able to find them here and got them for a great price. They arrived at Mr. Tire 2 days after ordering. THANKS"

2015-03-17

"Great Place to Buy Tires, Josh is Very Good Helping, i Got a Good Deal On a Set Of Sumitomo HTR A/S P02.
Thanks SimpleTire

This review was modified by reynaldo_horta on March 19 2015 11:44:15 AM

2015-01-27

"I wanted to get some tires for my Dad for the holidays. He has some really specific tires that I couldnt find at the store, so I went online and found them here. Got a great deal and they shipped them right to my dad. Made his holidays great!"

This review was modified by scmi25 on January 27 2015 08:57:49 AM

2015-01-27

"Great price on tires. Got them really quick. WIll checkout again"

This review was modified by realestateguy1 on January 27 2015 08:46:53 AM

2015-01-26

"SimpleTire.com when made aware of a warranty problem I initially had did jump in and resolved the issue for me. I had a great deal on tires from them and they are now replacing a defective tire with the road hazard I purchased along with the tires. This changes my initial opinion of their service and I give them five stars all the way around in all categories."

This review was modified by kcnupe on January 27 2015 10:05:02 AM

Share SimpleTire.com's store rating

SimpleTire.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SimpleTire.com is not a merchant member
SimpleTire.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!