• SimpleTire.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I wanted to get some tires for my Dad for the holidays. He has some really specific tires that I couldnt find at the store, so I went online and found them here. Got a great deal and they shipped them right to my dad. Made his holidays great!"

modified review This review was modified by scmi25 on January 27 2015 08:57:49 AM

"Great price on tires. Got them really quick. WIll checkout again"

modified review This review was modified by realestateguy1 on January 27 2015 08:46:53 AM

"SimpleTire.com when made aware of a warranty problem I initially had did jump in and resolved the issue for me. I had a great deal on tires from them and they are now replacing a defective tire with the road hazard I purchased along with the tires. This changes my initial opinion of their service and I give them five stars all the way around in all categories."

modified review This review was modified by kcnupe on January 27 2015 10:05:02 AM

"I was looking for a discontinued Cooper tire and was able to locate it here. Ordered and delivered within 2 days. Great service!"

modified review This review was modified by tireguy22 on January 23 2015 06:14:06 AM

" I purchased 2 new tires Michelin LTX M/S 2 on 01/13/2015 after five minute they cancelled the order. I then called customer support to inquire about the situation and why it was cancelled, they said;It appears that the order was cancelled due to being out of stock.So I got off the phone i went back on simpletire.com but the price raised around $70 per tire. . Now it is in stock"

modified review This review was modified by gsos on January 14 2015 07:30:29 AM

" I purchased 4 new Nexen N3000 tires on 1/7/15, 2 days later (today is 1/9/15) I see that they had cancelled the order, with no explanation as to why. I then called customer support to inquire about the situation and why it was cancelled, they said ''It appears that the order was cancelled due to being out of stock.'' So I got off the phone and went to the simpletire.com website and see that not only the tires are in stock, but the price raised around $50 per tire. So with misleading information and unsure if I'm getting lied to, or simply the sites inventory is off, I call customer support once more. This time I simply ask if the specific tire is in stock, they said it was. So then i tell him about the previous order I had placed and the situation, and to get it for the same price I had purchased for just 2 days prior, they said they will not honor the price. So, long story short they cancelled my order simply because they wanted to raise the price (I HAD ALREADY MADE THE PURCHASE!). Absolutely disgusting business practice that should not be acceptable."

"A few days ago I arrived tires, very fast delivery, the price is very favorable, customer service is also very good, can not find better than this in the store, I will introduce to my friends."

"I just bought from Simpletire.com for the first time. The price beat everyone else by a wide margin. Shipping prices were very reasonable for these large tires. I ordered the tires at 3PM on Tuesday and there were on my front porch by noon on Wednesday, LESS THAN 24 Hours. Your shipping times may vary but they are my new favorite tire vendor. The DOT date code shows that these are fresh and less than 2 months from coming off of the manufacturers production line. THANK YOU!!!!

"Very dissatisfied. I got a quote yesterday and today it change $90 per tire more. I spoke with a supervisor and he didn't want to change the price. "

modified review This review was modified by Propac on November 04 2014 11:44:54 AM

"Ordered tires on 10/6 and on 10/10 was notified my order was canceled and money refunded, no explanation no "hey Mr customer we don't have the tires may recommend something else" just weird. Anyway went to another online retailer bought the four tires at $4 more each but with free shipping so ended up saving another $100."

modified review This review was modified by vomrussellhaus on October 10 2014 01:51:52 PM

"I ordered and paid for 4 tires online from simpletire.com and my order was canceled a couple of hours later due to incorrect price tag. If something is advertised at a price on your website it should be respected and no order should be canceled because of your mistake. It‘s like going to a store buying something at labeled price and then being taken away when you pay for it. I also received an email from simpletire.com representative that wasn't very pleasant.

modified review This review was modified by xtolekbananx on September 24 2014 01:22:02 PM

SimpleTire.com User

"I ordered my tires around 1 p.m. central time on Thursday September 4th and misread/misunderstood the "same day delivery on select tires in select areas" policy that was displayed on a banner when I checked the shipping rates for a specific set of tires to my zip code. After I inquired about when they would be shipped, I received a prompt reply via email about 20 minutes after sending (great!) explaining things more clearly. What's more is that this e-mail was sent at 7 p.m. central time, which is after business hours (awesome!). Everything was explained, and my tires were shipped to my preferred installer the next morning, and arrived that afternoon. In 24 hours I went from ordering a set of 4 tires, to my installer receiving them and me getting them mounted and balanced, with excellent communication from their staff along the way. This was just as impressive as their low prices and reasonable shipping options and rates and I just wanted to drop a line to say thanks. The support member who helped me was named Tyler, and I think it's important to mention that because individuals are what help businesses achieve success.

Highly recommended.

"These are the best people you can work with. I had a little issue that Josh stepped up to the plate and took care of with out any questions being asked.

modified review This review was modified by campenfool2 on June 30 2014 08:40:45 AM

"One word...amazing. Scott Miller saved the day for me by providing me with the best customer service anyone could ask for. Firstly, Simple Tire has the best price for tires, so if you are searching for tires your search can end here. The website is easy to navigate and provides all the information you need to make the right decision. On top of that, the tires ship lightning fast! So fast, that I almost shot myself in the foot!

I had accidentally ordered the wrong tires. Called in to Simple Tire and had the privilege of speaking to Scott Miller. I had literally ordered the tires a few hours prior and had already received a UPS tracking number. Scott personally called the warehouse the tires were shipping out of to stop the shipment. The tires were already loaded onto the truck and door about to shut, but Scott helped me out and stopped the shipment just in time to save me from having to pay for shipping and restocking.

Scott, if you are reading this, thank you again!! To all of those reading this to decide whether to buy tires from Simple Tire, I advise you do so. You won't beat the value and customer service.

modified review This review was modified by byoonak on June 05 2014 11:55:20 AM

"Simple Tire have its competitors beat on pricing. Just ordered my tire Thursday morning and received it Friday (next day!) with standard shipping. Now that is what I call fast service. I have definitely found my online tire store."

modified review This review was modified by Hunterspark on May 23 2014 02:46:57 PM

Share SimpleTire.com's store rating

SimpleTire.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SimpleTire.com is not a merchant member
SimpleTire.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!