Stores > SimpleTire.com

Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10

2016-12-03

Good price fast shipping

"I can tell you that I was afraid because of the cheaper price it was a scam but tires arrive quickly and in perfect shape. Not scam good tires at good price. "

2016-12-02

"good prices and fast delivery. "

cheap and best

"Have researched a lot of websites and in stores to find the best tire for the money i pay. Ended my search here. Keep it up. "

tires for my 1992 corvette

"I had been watching these tires for several weeks at a walmart store and they went off sale and they had an ad on there web site for simple tire and I went to there site and found the same tire for about $35 cheaper than walmart. So, I ordered them. They shipped very quickly and look great"

Great

"Easy to order, very fast shipping, good product."

2016-11-30

Cheapest Tires online delivered to requested destination!

"I was able to find them 10$ than other competitors. "

Perfect tires

"I have a Bad Boy Buggy. The factory tires were a heavy tread mud tire. On hard surfaces or the paved road, they were very loud and rough riding. They actually made a steady bounce when in hard surfaces. These new tires made a world of difference. It's like riding a completely different vehicle. The ride is very smooth and quiet. However they provide great traction on steep hills and mud. Great value for less than $50 per tire!!!!!"

BEST TIRES EVER HAD

"i ordered 295/40 r24 for my 24" rims on my 2015 sierra denali and love them...ive hit a couple curbs and get off thinking i either scratched the wheels or took a chunk off the tire and to MY SUPRISE...NOTHING!!!!...this tire protects big time...i love them"

2016-11-22

WASTE OF TIME

"Tried to purchase 4 Yokohama tires on my tablet computer froze on last page so called the 888 number girl who answered said it didn't go through so she gave me a salesman which said it did go thru . 4 days later I realized I didn't have an order number to try and track the tires so I sent an email and asked for my order number and tracking number ....no response ...another phone call to find this info and I am told the order was cancelled because they couldn't find the tires. They have my money and they didn't even call or email to let me know I need to get tires someplace else. I now have to wait 8 or 10 business days for the minies to go back in my account before I can purchase tires. Ridiculous way to run a business. Learned my lesson will never do it again."

This review was modified by nosimpletire on November 22 2016 06:49:17 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-25-2016

A rep from SimpleTire.com, hami-simpletire, has responded

“Gregg,

We are very sorry to hear this was your experience. What happens is when we show a certain warehouse has any amount less than 5, there could be a chance their inventory is wrong and its not avail anymore. In that case we do immediately refund the customer, and in most cases do our best to match prices on tires we know are in stock. Can you please call us and give your account number to our rep who answers. I have noted the account and we can do our best to get you the right tires. In regards to your refund, we did process that days ago and it should be back in less than 48 bis. hours. I can only say how sorry we are, and we STRIVE to make customers happy.”

2016-11-21

"Great deal and fast and free shipping."

2016-11-16

Very Poor Experience

"I ordered a set of 4 tires online. I rec'd a call a day later asking what tires I wanted. I didn't understand the question since I picked the tires from their site and added to the cart and paid for. The rep from Simple Tire stated that they don't have this tire in their warehouses anymore and when asked why it was still on the website, he stated that they would have to look into it. He was to do some research and call back. I never rec'd a return call and when I emailed to get more info I was informed that the order was canceled and they will refund my money within 48 hours. As of today, the exact tires that I ordered are still listed on their site except the price is about 50 dollars more per tire. Seems that this order was cancelled because they listed the tires at the wrong price. The customer service at Simple Tire is very poor at best and I will not order from them ever again due to this experience. They still have yet to reply to the email that was sent back to them. This is just another example of a company that doesn't care about customer service."

This review was modified by ARHO on November 22 2016 06:37:02 AM

2016-11-11

Simple is better

"This purchase was a no brainer. Great price on great tires with free shipping.
The recommended installation of NTB was spot on. Better price than quoted and excellent service.

2016-11-07

Perfect match!

"Simple tire had the exact match to the other 4 tires on my camper. Now my spare tire is spot on. Thanks Simple Tire. "

2016-11-05

Fast and helpful service.

"So I needed tires and I needed them quick. Knowing that other sites had tires for sale they had expensive shipping charges. Well I came across simpletire.com and sure enough found my tires for my truck. Didn't look like the same tires but after calling their operator he helped me and garuanteed me that they were the right ones, stating that the tires were probably flipped for a black wall look. I ordered the tired one day, after 2 days they arrived to my surprise even though I didn't the standard shipping. I'm happy I went with them. I'll sure be using them again. "

This review was modified by Fhernandez1 on November 05 2016 06:17:09 PM

2016-11-05

Very Pleasantly Surprised

"I did not want to spend a fortune on another set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports for my Audi S4 at my local Big O Tire Shop in the Bay Area and was literally fooling around online trying to find an alternative and was looking at Nokian Z-line tires.

SimpleTire had a set for a fantastic price and I could not resist trying them and ordered 4. Then I read the online reviews and became very worried that I had thrown out my money.

I ordered on a Sunday and the 4 tires just came today, Saturday, 6 days later. They are in perfect shape, approximately 2 years old, and I just cannot believe the deal I got. I was positive something would be very wrong and that is not the case.

I think it is well worth ordering from SimpleTire.

Share SimpleTire.com's store rating

SimpleTire.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SimpleTire.com is a merchant member
SimpleTire.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.