Stores > SimpleTire.com

888-410-0604

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review SimpleTire.com by clicking a star below.

2017-04-26

fast and prompt

"I ordered tires from them before and the delivery was on time when i needed them badly"

2017-04-21

Great on line store; amazing customer service.

"After reading all the positive reviews I decided to order some tires from Simple Tire. Pricing was good and shipping was super fast. There was some confusion as to the part number as they thought the tires were run flat although the part number of the manufacturer clearly showed they weren't. Customer service took the time to actually call the warehouse while I was on hold to have them physically verify the tires were not run flat and they confirmed that they weren't. Received them the next day! Will buy again with confidence. "

2017-04-20

Rated A+

"They are very pleasant, fast, reasonably priced and carry a tire which is hard to find that I love. Will definitely do business with them again."

Good deal.

"Found the tires I wanted at a good price. Checkout was simple and tires shipped as promised."

Great

"Affordable and reliable, couldn't be happier."

2017-04-19

Awesome sauce w/a side of valve stem!

"It was a inflating experience!"

My first set

"The first set of tires on graves performance pricing and delivery. My next purchase not a hundred percent happy."

Plain great

"Shopping was a breeze, prices were great, installer options we're good, shippping time was on point. "

2017-04-18

Excellent

"Tires handle great, super quiet, and best of all the price cannot be beat"

2017-04-18

outstanding experience.

"best online tire site. easy to navigate. found tires I was looking for quickly. ordered tires Saturday afternoon and received tires on Tuesday. great experience."

2017-04-14

Lowest Price ANYWHERE! Fastest delivery ANYWHERE! Best customer service ANYWHERE!

"I usually buy my tires from the Tire Rack online. After comparing total price including shipping and tax I found Simple Tire gave FREE SHIPPING! That was an extra $60 at Tire Rack. I had no problem ordering online at their website. I ordered the Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Plus size 205/60R-16's. Made my payment. 1 hour later I decided to make sure I ordered the right size and looked at what I had on my car. I ordered the wrong size! I knew how fast these guys are so I called customer service. Yes. I did wait about 10 when a young man listened to my problem. He immediately cancelled my order and issued an immediate credit card refund. Then he took my new order on the phone and began the process once again including taking my credit card payment. The NEXT morning the Fedex truck driver was knocking at my door with the 4 tires in hand. I told him that I couldn't believe Simple Tire shipped 4 tires(100 lbs.) overnight for FREE!!!. When I told the Fedex guy how amazing you guys were he stopped doing what he was doing and broke out his pen and paper so he could order new tires from Simple Tire himself! When I began taking off all of the tire labels and stickers to have them installed I was surprised again! The tires I received were NOT the model I changed my order to. The new tires were all Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus instead! Way newer model with far better ratings than the Pirelli P4's I ordered. These new tires were way better than what I ordered and they charged me for the P4 cost instead of the higher cost P7's($10 more per tire) ! They were installed today and I have never had a set of tires before that were so quiet, better road grip and the car seemed to keep up it's speed without adding throttle! The rolling resistance feels like zero! I can't say enough about how happy I am with Simple Tire! I guess I just did. :o)

Neil Bolton - Penn Valley, CA.

2017-04-14

Wish I had just shopped locally

"Buyer beware- I wish I would've just shopped locally for tires. While the price was decent, the shipping and customer service was not. I felt like I didn't matter since they had already gotten my money. I delivered my vehicle to the local shop to have the tires mounted on the night before the tires were to be delivered. SOME of the tires arrived on time but not all and it took two extra days for the rest of the order to show up. When I reported the issue, the response was that it was the carrier's fault. My response was that I paid Simple Tire and not the carrier. They didn't offer any kind of refund but did offer a discount on a future purchase. I promised them that there will be no future purchase from my household."

Rep reply posted Apr-19-2017

A rep from SimpleTire.com, kevinp-simpletire, has responded

“Dear Jayson,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and the issues you had with the order. Sometimes tires do arrive separately as to get the best price for you, we have to ship individually rather than bundled together.

We do take these issues seriously and see every customer issue as our problem. One of our customer service reps will be reaching out to you today.

Best Regards

Kevin Parcell”

Bill NTonia's Avatar

search, find, buy, simple

"this was the third set of tires I've bought from Simple Tire,... each time, good prices, able to find what I wanted, and had them delivered, on time, or sooner, have had no problems with any orders so far, and yes, I will buy from them again."

2017-04-13

awesome

"ordered tires for my wifes jeep and my vw Passat at half the price of any local tire shop and had all 8 tires in 2 day,i will never shop 4 tires anywhere else"

2017-04-12

Great service

"Was some of the best service I have had"

Share SimpleTire.com's store rating

SimpleTire.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SimpleTire.com is a merchant member
SimpleTire.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.