Stores > Silverts.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
Voice your opinion! Review Silverts.com by clicking a star below.

2017-06-24

Returning items is a hassle

"Purchased slippers and 2 pr. pants for my mom who is in a nursing home. Slippers fit well; pants way too big even though she has always worn Silverts Large pants. Hassle returning pants via Canada post and then waiting for medium size to come"

2017-06-24

Great options for adaptable clothing

"My father is 91 and in a wheelchair. He has four pair of Silvert's pants with elastic waist, drawstring and a fly. They are several years old and have held up very well. In fact we are having a zipper replaced in one of them because the fabric is still in good shape. I went online to order another pair of pants for Father's Day and found the new Transfer Shorts. We ended up ordering his two pair of those and so far we love them. The double zippers make it really easy for the caregivers at his assisted living center when he needs to use the urinal. The handle across the back waist could be a bit bigger. I can barely get my hand in it and my husband (who does most of the transferring when we take Dad somewhere) can not fit his hand in it. The "anti-wedgie liner" is helpful too. I will try to check the website more frequently for new developments such as these shorts. We will likely purchase a pair of new transfer pants in the fall when his size (large) is supposed to be available."

2017-06-22

Great as always

"Every time we order from Silverts we always get quality items and we're happy with our orders. "

2017-06-22

purchase of slippers

"i ordered some velcro slippers non enclosed toe. Have been looking all over and stores in Winnipeg and they all said that this type of slipper was not going to be available anymore so i was delighted that i could obtain them from your store for my sister in law who is wheel chair bound but needs something on her feet which is not too hot. I was really impressed with the quick delivery."

2017-06-21

Quick and easy.

"My experience was excellent as far as getting what I ordered in a timely manner. The selection was very limited in the adaptive dresses I was looking for."

2017-06-21

useful good looking clothing

"I got your advertising from Caregiving Institute of DC. We have been caregiving for 10 years and my mother is 97 years young! I purchased outfit for her birthday. She loves them and so easy to put on her. I also needed a receipt and at my email request they sent it immediately. I very seldom give 100% or 5 stars but so far this company deserves it."

2017-06-20

THEY RESPOND IS VERY SLOW. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE.

"I BOUGHT DIABETICS SHOE IT IS SO TIGHT SO I RETURNED THE SHOE AND I WAIT MY REFUND IT TAKES 3 TO PROCESS MY REFUND WEEKS AFTER THEY RECEIVED THE ITEM"

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2017

A rep from Silverts.com, silverts, has responded

“Hello,
I do apologize for the inconvenience. The return process can take 2 or more weeks.
For our US customers we have a Depot that returns can be sent to to cut expensive return shipping cost. As soon as we receive your return we will process ASAP.
Kind Regards,
Madonna”

2017-06-19

from New Zealand

"Could not believe the service and the clothes are awesome for our loved one. The carers can not believe it, so easy for them and almost no stress for client."

2017-06-17

Buying expandable shoes for my 91 yr old Mother's swollen feet!

"I've recently gone thru an extremely frustrating time trying to find non slip footwear for my Mother! It felt after hours and hours of searching for what she needs but more importantly to her what she liked! I don't know how many shoes I had to return!

Anyhow, I was totally at end of my patience with my Mother! I saw a pair of shoes that I was sure that she'll like, trouble was that they only had size 6 and I needed a 9!

I emailed Silverts to see when they were expecting a new shipment! They responded very quickly to say that there were more sizes now available! I quickly went to their site and I can't explain just how excited to see the shoe size we needed was in stock!

I placed my order, paid to have it rushed to me, which I never do but I was desperate! I was so disappointed when I didn't receive them when I thought would be the right day! No deliveries on Saturday!

I sent an email to Silverts saying how upset I was when I didn't receive the shoes! I was so pleased and surprised that within 4 minutes I received a call from Silverts explaining how the rush shipping works! I just couldn't believe how important my purchase was that they'd actually get in touch with me! Never before has any company ever seemed to care how my experience with their company went!

Kudos to Silverts! But the absolute cherry on the cake was that my Mum liked them, plus the warm anti slip socks I also ordered! She actually put the shoes on immediately, I just about fainted!

So my experience with Silverts was excellent, I never give 5 *so but they deserved it! Thanks, Susan

Ps: thanks for the catalogs, we've been showing them around!

Great product

"The service and products are great "

Very well made.

"I thought the service was great. I received my order promptly! "

ordering

"Great service nice quality for senior with disabilities. Would like more warmer tops to choose from not sets. Thanks"

2017-06-15

Parent gifts

"Do wish there were more summer color options in size 14 pants for my Mom. Otherwise, ordering clothes for her works this way. Also, I would get tops with the pants if I knew they would match the color of pants."

Rep reply posted Jun-16-2017

A rep from Silverts.com, silverts, has responded

“Hello,
We do also have Fresh Pink, Navy, and Cobalt.

2017-06-15

Very very fast!

"I ordered one day and it was delivered the very next day. Very impressed!"

2017-06-14

Excellent

"Excellent service and the product was as described "

Share Silverts.com's store rating

Silverts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Silverts.com is a merchant member
Silverts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.