• Address: 1529 60th Street Brooklyn, NY 11219

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10

"I bought the Black Diamond Accent Doubble Cat Necklace. It was much smaller than I expected but pretty. Unfortunately, the clasp was broken and would not open. Once I got it open, it would not close. I am sending it back for a refund as soon as I hear from the company."

"Everything was very very beautiful!"

"I though it was a good product. I ordered a necklace under the impression it was silver and I need it to be because I am allergic to many metals and it was fine for the first two or three months but after awhile I started to break out on my neckline where it was touching my skin. I don't know if it was coated and the coating was coming off or what but I can't wear it anymore. After having it off for just a week my neck started to get better. I wish it would have been solid silver so i could keep wearing it everyday."

"Friendly, accommodating, fair and honest and a few of the words I would use to describe SilverSpeck and my experience in buying from them on EBay.
They have quality merchandise at very, very fair prices and shipping costs are minimal, when they exist at all.
I will look for more items that "catch my eye" in the near future.
Stu Beitler

"Good product and price point. The diamonds are pretty and shiny and have all the quality one wants in a precious gift."

"SilverSpeck is just amazing!! I always find the best products at the best price here."

"Fast shipping,great prices,items even nicer up close and personal"

"Very helpful with exchanging a broken item, which I did not expect so was pleasantly surprised!"

"I love the products I bouggt from silverspeck. I will do buisness with the company again. The shipping was fast. The product great."

"I bought a ruby bracelet for mothers day. When I gave it to my mom she absolutely loved it. She wore it constantly and still does. The bracelt was well made, and cheap (but my mother doesn't need to know that)!"

"Very good service, fast delivery, quick response to questions, nicely packaged, good quality merchandise, accurate descriptions, very pleased. Returned a previous item because of size and was very happy with refund process, very fast and no questions."

"I was really pleased with the earrings that I ordered and received from SilverSpeck. I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future. My earrings were well packaged and arrived sooner than expected. I would highly recommend ordering from this company."

"Silver Speck is great. We love it. The quality of products is excellent. The service is top notch. The delivery has always been on time. Give Silver Speck a try you will love it just as we do."

"I was very pleased with the silver panda chain. My 16 year old granddaughter loved it and didn't take it off for weeks."

"Overall, it was a nice experience."

SilverSpeck is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SilverSpeck is a merchant member
SilverSpeck participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.