• SilverSpeck SilverSpeck Elite Status

• Business Hours: 9:00AM - 5:30PM Mon-Thu 9:00AM - 12:00PM Fri Closed Sat & Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"Very satisfied. The clasp is well made and the locket has a tight fit so my keep sake does not fall out. The detail of the face gives it a lot of depth."

"I got a very good product. I was impressed with the price and quality of the product. Shipping was very fast too. Very good seller!"

"I purchased a bracelet for my wife, and she loved it. Good quality for the price."

"Excellent shopping experience. "

"I only started using ebay in April of this year - brand new to this kind of shopping. I am very impressed with Silverspeck - very quick delivery and what was shown on the site is exactly the item I ordered. I received immediate confirmation of my payment. The date shown as to when the item would be delivered was the date I got it! One of my very first shopping experiences on this site and because of the service and item received from Silverspeck - I will continue shopping through ebay - in fact I've got my eye on a couple of other items being sold by Silverspeck. Thank you Silverspeck!! A very trustworthy seller for sure!!"

"Bought the earrings for my daughter, silver carnations with Topaz. Very beautiful just gorgeous, the quality is fine. And inexpensive. Fast shipping"

"Items were receieved on time and matched the listed material. "

"It took less than expected to arrive and was exactly what I ordered and I love it."

"Very nice. Got what I need and it is really cheap reasonable price"

"The bracelet was nice and dame as the picture. The package was delivered on time"

"Fast, accurate and nice. I would order from them again and share."

"it was an excellent experience the items I got were as described and prices are good "

"fair price, faster than expected delivery, items looked just as listed, no surprises"

"great value, quality was very good and it arrived in good time...no issues. Very pleased."

"I purchased "inside out" cz hoop earrings. They came in a small leather case just a week after order and are gorgeous! I don't believe anyone would believe the price I paid for them - they look like they would costs hundreds of dollars! Love SilverSpeck!"

Share SilverSpeck's store rating

SilverSpeck is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SilverSpeck is a merchant member
SilverSpeck participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.