• Address: 1529 60th Street Brooklyn, NY 11219

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10

"Good product and price point. The diamonds are pretty and shiny and have all the quality one wants in a precious gift."

"SilverSpeck is just amazing!! I always find the best products at the best price here."

"Fast shipping,great prices,items even nicer up close and personal"

"Very helpful with exchanging a broken item, which I did not expect so was pleasantly surprised!"

"I love the products I bouggt from silverspeck. I will do buisness with the company again. The shipping was fast. The product great."

"I bought a ruby bracelet for mothers day. When I gave it to my mom she absolutely loved it. She wore it constantly and still does. The bracelt was well made, and cheap (but my mother doesn't need to know that)!"

"Very good service, fast delivery, quick response to questions, nicely packaged, good quality merchandise, accurate descriptions, very pleased. Returned a previous item because of size and was very happy with refund process, very fast and no questions."

"I was really pleased with the earrings that I ordered and received from SilverSpeck. I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future. My earrings were well packaged and arrived sooner than expected. I would highly recommend ordering from this company."

"Silver Speck is great. We love it. The quality of products is excellent. The service is top notch. The delivery has always been on time. Give Silver Speck a try you will love it just as we do."

"I was very pleased with the silver panda chain. My 16 year old granddaughter loved it and didn't take it off for weeks."

"Overall, it was a nice experience."

"Great products & great service. Very happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend Silver Speck for anyone wanting great service, value & individuality."

"Wonderful service. The products are of high quality and I have received many compliments on the jewellery I have worn. I have recommended this store to others and have found they are just as satisfied as I am. I look forward to shopping with them in the future. Thank you for your prompt service in the past. "

"Nice and delicate piece of rock. Ideal gift for a passionate young woman or even a teen girl."

"This is one reference is quoted, as asked for one, otherwise I have had a long dealings with SilverSpeck, directly and through e-bay, I have always found their responses prompt and dependable. They have always delivered what they did offer to deliver. Their merchandise is without fail the same as shown or prescribed, they are almost always very explicit in detailing their merchandise in addition to the pictures about size of the stones and type of the metal, the shape and cut of the stone the length of the chains etc., so no doubt is left in the mind of the buyer and one knows what they should expect to get, and wonderful, to get what the expect and ordered. Mostly the prices and terms are very reasonable and suit to every pocket, their merchandise is liked and appreciated from grown up ladies to teenage and little girls, so much the so that girls particularly refer to their site before asking for any item.
Wish them every success in their endeavors, they very much deserve, best of luck

SilverSpeck is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SilverSpeck is a merchant member
SilverSpeck participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,868 merchant members.