• SilverSpeck SilverSpeck Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"So happy that I found the SilverSpeck company. My purchase was on discount. I could not have been more pleased. My order arrived in due time (excellent service). Each piece came with a nice storage bag. Two of the items were gifts. My friends loved their surprise. The quality of SilverSpeck's merchandise is awesome! We will be back to shop in the future."

"I ordered two item through ebay. I was very happy with both. You have sent me e mails with products that I am interested in. I have tried several times to order items. My order was not accepted. I don't understand why. Also, the customer service phone number answering machine stated that it was full and could not take a message from me. You need to fix both of these things."

"Excellent Seller with great customer service, items repeatedly as described with hassle-free returns. I highly recommend this Seller!"

"Such a pretty necklace. I love it! It even arrived within the estimated time! Thank-you!"

"Item never arrived, i am very disappointed. But i got my money back. So later I´ve ordered a second item - destination to another address, but unfortunately the second item didn´t arrived too - i don't know what the problem is. "

"Amazing purchase. Best shop eve! A+++++"

"Saludos Cordiales desde Costa Rica !!!!
Comprar en SiverSpeck es una experiencia increíble ... Ya que sus piezas son hermosas, las colecciones invitan a usarlas por siempre y me hacen sentir especial, única como una Reina en su paraiso terrenal.
Cada vez que uso las maravillosas joyas siento el resplandor del universo a mi alrededor y No cambio por nada esta sensación.
Gracias por entender lo que significa el valor de la mujer porque lo reflejan en sus extrordinarias piezas y nos hacen sentir únicas e irrepetibles !!!!
Desde el momento mismo de la selección, hasta la forma de presentar sus productos, la eficiencia del envío rápido y seguro me han conquistado consiguiendo un cliente continuo.

Mil bendiciones ahora y siempre para el personal, el equipo ejecutivo y muy especialmente a TÍ SilverSpeck...

Con muestras de consideración y respeto.

Rocío Salas Quesada.
tel.84664668.

Un abrazo de Éxito.

"I bought a necklace for christmas, It came in a timely fashion and looked exactly like it did on the website. In addition it came in very well packaged. I would definitely continue to do business with SilverSpeck."

"I've bought from SilverSpeck the Silver 1.15ct Amethyst & Diamond Swirl Heart Necklace Earrings Set. It was a gift for my friend and she loved it."

"Great service, fast shipping!!!

Will buy again

"I was very satisfied the the items I purchased from SilverSpeck!
I will definately be ordering from them again.

"Excellent service and great items. A++++ "

"I love my jewelry, it was the best and fast service. Yes I would definitely use them again soon
Pam

"I have to say I was very impressed with the tennis bracelet I ordered for my wife. I'm not usually a fan of ordering jewelry of any kind on line as it's impossible to tell what kind of quality I would be getting. The other issue with online shopping are the unknown additional charges and shipping fees prior to finishing the checkout. Of course after ordering you're given an estimated shipping date. The above mentioned issues were quickly erased. At checkout there were no additional costs. As stated the shipping was free and no other charges appeared before or after submitting my order. As for the shipping I was more than happy as it arrived before the dates indicated in the estimated time given at checkout and in the confirmation email. To put my last fear to rest the bracelet I ordered was exactly as it was pictured, in excellent condition and came with a nice little gift bag that was just a perfect little accent to it. My wife received her Valentine's Day gift on time and I had it well before the day arrived.
I will definitely be shopping at SilverSpeck again. They delivered a great quality product at an even greater price.
Thanks SilverSpeck.
Charles M.

"SilverSpeck was very responsive to my request for a refund. The got back to me within a day with instructions, and, my account was credited with the refund within a couple of days after they received the shipment. Great customer service!"

Share SilverSpeck's store rating

SilverSpeck is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SilverSpeck is a merchant member
SilverSpeck participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.