Stores > SilverSpeck

Product & services pricing Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10

"Absolutely awesome my wife loves it!"

"I am extremely satisfied with my purchase, love the quality and shine and the colour is so bright and radiant."

"Love this company and the quality jewelry they offer! This is my second purchase and am very satisfied with the price I paid and the quality of the jewelry. I will definitely recommend this company to others and will definitely order again!"

"Love SilverSpeck's inventory - beautiful and good quality. And free shipping too!"

"Beautiful Larimar and silver jewelry set for a great price!"

"Very satisfied. The clasp is well made and the locket has a tight fit so my keep sake does not fall out. The detail of the face gives it a lot of depth."

"I got a very good product. I was impressed with the price and quality of the product. Shipping was very fast too. Very good seller!"

"I purchased a bracelet for my wife, and she loved it. Good quality for the price."

"Excellent shopping experience. "

"I only started using ebay in April of this year - brand new to this kind of shopping. I am very impressed with Silverspeck - very quick delivery and what was shown on the site is exactly the item I ordered. I received immediate confirmation of my payment. The date shown as to when the item would be delivered was the date I got it! One of my very first shopping experiences on this site and because of the service and item received from Silverspeck - I will continue shopping through ebay - in fact I've got my eye on a couple of other items being sold by Silverspeck. Thank you Silverspeck!! A very trustworthy seller for sure!!"

"Bought the earrings for my daughter, silver carnations with Topaz. Very beautiful just gorgeous, the quality is fine. And inexpensive. Fast shipping"

"Items were receieved on time and matched the listed material. "

"It took less than expected to arrive and was exactly what I ordered and I love it."

"Very nice. Got what I need and it is really cheap reasonable price"

"The bracelet was nice and dame as the picture. The package was delivered on time"

Share SilverSpeck's store rating

SilverSpeck is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SilverSpeck is a merchant member
SilverSpeck participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,682 merchant members.