Stores > SilverSpeck

• Contact: cs@silverspeck.com
    • Phone: 718-437-4660
    • Customer Support: 718-437-4660
    • Business Hours: 9:00AM - 5:30PM Mon-Thu 9:00AM - 12:00PM Fri Closed Sat & Sun

Voice your opinion! Review SilverSpeck by clicking a star below.
2017-03-15

The Absolute Worst Seller Online and on Walmart.com

"I will never shop from this retailer ever again. Unfortunately I purchased a necklace off of Walmart.com not realizing that it was actually sold by a third party~SilverSpeck. I have had nothing but problems with this transaction and seller. I have returned their cracker jack of an item but yet they STILL will not issue my refund. What I did not know, was that when you buy something off of Walmart.com but it is sold by a third party, YOU DO NOT GET TO RETURN THE ITEM TO THE STORE. It s huge hassle. You have to request a refund through the third party seller, but wait, you cannot even get their email address and have to contact them through a walmart portal, only to never hear from the crooked jerks ever again. I cannot stress enough: STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS SELLER. THEIR JEWELERY IS CHEAP CRAP AND YOU WILL PLAY HECK GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK."

This review was modified by BuyerPro on March 17 2017 11:45:02 PM

2016-04-30

excellent product...

"I am really satisfied with the item I ordered ,arrived on time and my expectation was met...."

This review was modified by dolores3102 on May 01 2016 04:27:10 PM

2016-04-29

Great buy!

"This was a great buy for the price. Very satisfied with quality and price."

2016-04-27

Sparkles delivered in super speedy time

"I ordered a pair of gorgeous earrings from SilverSpeck via Ebay was surprised at how quick they arrived as the delivery address was in London England. The earring were well packaged as were as described.

I will be definitely be ordering from them again.

This review was modified by Pattie68 on April 27 2016 08:06:34 AM

2016-04-26

925 Sterling Silver Marcasite & Turquoise Heart Necklace

"Very nice get complements on it all the time and shipping was fast. "

2016-04-24

Good service

"Fast and easy! Hoping to shop again. Waiting to see how the returns rate...crossing my fingers "

This review was modified by Smokeytls on April 24 2016 10:16:58 AM

superb!

"Quality is first-rate, well packed. Items as described and portrayed on website. Excellent."

This review was modified by sandq999 on April 23 2016 07:40:08 PM

great earrings

"I really love my earrings customer service was great, shipping was wonderful."

Good Size and Style

"This pair of earrings is exactly the size I was looking for. The white topaz stone is natural and quite bright, and the sterling silver post is well-styled. The price is good. These make a good pair of classic, everyday earrings."

This review was modified by f288 on April 23 2016 12:45:46 PM

Classy gold balls!

"With the price of gold a bargain at this time, I decided to treat myself to some genuine gold ball stud earrings. Not the gold plated kind that look good for a while then turn or fade, but some real 14 kt solid gold. A bit of web browsing and I found Silverspeck. They had good ratings and fast service, so I placed my order and a few days later I had my gold balls! They're comfortable, classy, and the real deal. Thanks, Silverspeck! "

This review was modified by jpinkney on April 22 2016 10:14:24 PM

Fantastic

"I purchased beautiful aquamarine stud earrings from SilverSpeck. They were a great price and I love them the color is perfect."

This review was modified by pegluec on April 22 2016 04:44:42 PM

2016-04-22

I'm sad... You don't have a iPad

"Charger seems to not fit , but besides that I'm satisfied "

This review was modified by Will. on April 22 2016 03:12:55 PM

# Happy Wife- Happy Life

"We were very happy with the quality of the pieces we ordered and the prompt response with the shipping and receiving of our purchase. "

This review was modified by vewhite20 on April 22 2016 02:11:36 PM

2016-04-22

Great deal on a beautiful piece

"I got a really beautiful amethyst pendant with a light chain for my wife for our anniversary. It was exceptional quality for the price. She loves it! I will definitely shop with Silverspeck again in the future."

This review was modified by dnabekili on April 22 2016 09:43:52 AM

2016-04-22

Great jewelry and prices!

"I purchased two items with SilverSpeck .... a pair of amethyst earrings and a unique journey pendant. Both were shipped rapidly and were an exceptional buy. I will be shopping with them in the future."

This review was modified by Sweetiepeetee on April 22 2016 09:25:17 AM

Share SilverSpeck's store rating

SilverSpeck is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SilverSpeck is a merchant member
SilverSpeck participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.