• Address: 1529 60th Street Brooklyn, NY 11219
    • Business Hours: 9:00AM - 5:30PM Mon-Thu 9:00AM - 12:00PM Fri Closed Sat & Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Product was beautiful, more than expected, delivery was...ok."

"The service was very good and shipping was fast. Will be buying from them again."

"SilverSpeck product made my wife very happy when she saw the quality of the product. The shipping was also very timely and the price was very well in line with market options."

I have ordered several items from Silverpeck on a few occasions. Each time I have received exactly what I saw online, saved money on postage, received it quickly and in good order. I would recommend Silverspeck.com to anyone.

"I was not happy with the item I ordered and they were very quick to refund my payment before I had even returned the item. Another item I ordered was given to my daughter for her sweet 16 and she really liked it!"

"I am very satisfied with the necklace I bought on SilverSpeck. It came quickly and is beautiful! I gave it to my niece as a gift and she was so excited, it was some of the best money I ever spent."

"Item received in a timely manner. "

"I appreciated the pearls I ordered, however, the emerald bracelet was cheap gold with decent stones."

"Very happy with the product. Excellent service."

"My wife loved the Abalone necklace!It gave the appearance of a much more expensive one. I could have got away with one there! Must admit the Abalone is very pretty with its changing hues in the light.She's wanting some matching accessories.Looks like I'll be back with Valentines Day around the corner.Thanks for the great prices and fast shipping,Mike"

"Fast shipping, even though during holiday shopping. Beautiful bracelet, just as described. Actually made 3 different purchases from SilverSpeck, all great buys."

"Fantastic service and quick delivery! Flawless product. Greetings from a very satisfied customer."

"Earrings were shipped quickly and received on schedule. I have not had the quality of the stones checked, but my ears become infected if not silver or gold. No infections, I love the earrings and have worn them since I received them. "

"Easy and great to work with. Have bought several items separately, and have been totally satisfied. Once, had minor problem with an item, contacted SilverSpeck, new item shipped out. That easy. would recommend to a friend."

"My first experience related to SilverSpeck goods goes back to November, 2013. I was looking for some Christmas gifts - and then found an incredible offer - and that was a bracelet, called '7.2 Genuine Sapphire & Diamond Infinity Bracelet'.
I became almost instantly interested in such an offer - simple yet detailed photos with measurements, description which is enough to make a decision about a thing, details and design features related to bracelet itself, and overall impression from the shop. So despite the fact that I never bought anything before I decided to give it a try instantly.
I'm absolutely satisfied with services - advertisement, price, delivery and processing speed, package - thus will definitely have further business with SilverSpeck.
Moreover, this purchase was highly appreciated as a gift - I'd like to thank all the team for their business - it's definitely a pleasure to have deal with SilverSpeck.

SilverSpeck is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SilverSpeck is a merchant member
SilverSpeck participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,876 merchant members.