• Contact: customerservice@silkletter.com
    • Phone: 888-745-5538
    • Customer Support: 888-745-5538
    • Business Hours: 9am-7pm EST

"Great company until you have a problem!! Worst customer service ever!! Owner isn't any better laughed at the fact that I was upset about receiving damaged products, wrong items, and horrible service. Never doing business with them again!! Save yourself the troubles and find another company to buy from."

"The custom made water bottles I ordered for my company, Chocolate Chip and Raisin, from SilkLetter came out perfectly! I ordered them on short notice, so the quick turnaround was a life saver! SilkLetter's customer service was wonderful. I would definitely order from SilkLetter again and again!"

"I haven't had a chance to check this order out, but I have ALWAYS been happy with Silkletter's products & customer service!!"

"I was very pleased with my order. Free delivery and more than requested in a very timely manner. Will be doing business with them again and hope the service and product quality remains the same."

"Always am satisfied with my order. Arrives quickly. "

"Loved the free shipping and the fact that product arrived within a few days!"

"It was perfect, I received my order 3 days ahead of the xchedule."

"Very pleased with the fast shipping and the good quality of the product!!"

"We ordered portfolios for our corporation with our logos on them and they were sent to us on time and accurate. They look great and the customer service was excellent.
It's unusual to find in an online company so we'll definitely keep SilkLetter's information for future needs.
Thank you!

"We had a great shopping experience. As a first time buyer, SilkLetter's Sample and Art department provided excellent customer service and were quick to follow up with all our questions. "

"Amazing! Helpful and quick turn around! Will definitely use again!"

"Our organization had a great experience with SilkLetter. The website was not working properly, but we were able to place our order over the phone- the customer service was great. We ordered, received the proof, edited it and finalized our order all in the same day (during the last hour of the workday). The aluminum water bottles arrived today, exactly 2 weeks after ordering- only one bussiness day later than originally projected (because of Thanksgiving). SilkLetter kept us informed every step of the way. The product arrived quickly and it looks great! We are extremely pleased and would use SilkLetter again for similar occasions."

"Very simple process and the order came just as promised. Great quality product. I was very happy with the order. "

"Quick, Easy, AND Affordable - what more could you ask for?!?"

"SilkLetter is always great to work with and is very accommodating with my timeframe needs."

SilkLetter is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SilkLetter is not a merchant member
SilkLetter does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!