• Signature Hardw
    • Address: 2700 Crescent Springs Pike Erlanger, KY
    • Contact: sales@signaturehardware.com
    • Phone: 866-855-2284
    • Customer Support: 866-855-2284
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: Mon-Thurs: 8 AM to 11 PM Fri: 8 AM to 7 PM Sat: 8 AM to 5:30 PM Showroom: M
    • Fax: 800-682-6826

Product & services pricing Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"WORST COMPANY EVER. They lied to us about whether or not they could make an item the way we needed it with a drain on the end. The told us it would be 3-5 days, 10 days later we had to go pick it up ourselves, after we had to hunt it down and find out why it hadn't been delivered, from some 2 bit trucking company that ran into our truck with their forklift. So much for free shipping. When we got it home it was drilled in the wrong places. The manager Greg claimed he could get me a refund or store credit because we had to pay our contractors to move all the plumbing in the concrete floor to account for the bathtub being drilled wrong and then after dodging my phone calls and emails for days they let us know that they wouldn't do anything about their mess ups. UNETHICAL DISHONEST CRUDDY COMPANY. The slightly cheaper price isn't worth it, they cheat you. Go somewhere else. TRUST ME, DON'T USE THEM."

This review was modified by Malikichance on April 27 2015 03:53:40 PM

"Just received the best customer service I have ever experienced. I called to have them send my order all but the one back ordered item. Without my even telling them my name and order number (etc.) like most companies have you do several times, they had it all, and all was done quickly, with no problem, and in such a friendly way. BEST EVER!! :)"

"I have ordered twice on bath vanities and am very pleased. In stock and shipped immediately with delivery in two days. On first order think I made a mistake on the vanity top color. Called and they shipped out a whole new vanity and picked up the other one. Pricing is expensive, but worth it when I compare with the particle board ones at Lowe's etc. Phone staff was professional and helpful and I would certainly buy from them again if I have a need. "

"I find this company to be very much full of themselves. There online catalogs show items that they no longer have, the do not clearly spell out that what you are ordering is only part of what is required to complete the project, and when you look at the prices they are charging, I found nearly the same items at less than a third of their price. To make matters worse, when I went to return the items that I ordered, they charged a 10% restocking fee and did not pay return shipping. This seems to smack of price gauging and lack of interest in customer satisfaction. I do not recommend that anyone order from this company."

This review was modified by klenenski on February 28 2015 02:34:11 PM

"Placed an order with SH. Shipment arrived in time but wrong item. Initially they couldn't find the order. They are shipping out correct item but charging me for the expedited shipping. The manager could not have card less and was rude. Don't look for customer service here."

This review was modified by paintedview2 on February 23 2015 08:23:16 AM

"Atrocious. I would never deal with this company again. The unit I ordered turned out to be poor quality, cheaply made and over-priced. To top it off, it was missing parts and could not be assembled without them. I called customer service and they said they would send out the parts. I have yet to receive them.
Oh, and the instructions that came with the product were either written by an incompetent "writer" or by someone who didn't give a damn.
Warning: Stay Away!

This review was modified by hburman on January 26 2015 02:33:27 PM

"I absolutely love this place. I bought a bathroom vanity, sink, granite and a matching mirror. The quality is fantastic. We didn't open everything for a month (they ask you to open it immediately to check it.) When we opened the granite, it was broken in 5 places. Not only did they replace it for free, but we received it within five days. I'm very impressed with this company and have bought again and will continue to buy from them. "

This review was modified by leeannmac on January 02 2015 11:49:01 AM

"I was not told until after my order was placed and paid for that it was on back order, initially for about 2 months. After almost 2 months, I received another notice that the back order was delayed another month. I contacted Signature Hardware and was told that they are "at the mercy" of their oversees shippers. Somehow, the inventory and logistics issues should be the customers problem. After not receiving any real answers and no guarantee that the order would be delivered by the extend back order date, I was offered a minimal discount or the “option to shop for another product.” The options presented were satisfactory and the customer service agent provide no further adjustments, alternative or explanations. After waiting almost 3 months to finish the remodeling on our home, the order was cancelled and now we have to shop again. I am 100% dissatisfied with the customer service, the handling of product inventory (the website should identify items on back order before customer buy them) and with the product itself (since I never received it). I will never shop Signature Hardware again. "

This review was modified by TimK11 on May 21 2014 09:09:17 AM

"I purchased a teak storage buffet from Signature Hardware. The quality is abysmal. The teak is barely better than firewood and the workmanship is worse. The joints are uneven, one of the doors is warped and the hardware is junk. It looks nice in the photo but your heart will sink when it arrives. At a price of $1300.00 I thought I was spending enough to get reasonable quality - similar to the other teak purchases I made for this patio. I was wrong.

I expect I could return it but there is a 10% restocking fee and that is on top of shipping and shipping this beast is no small matter since it arrives fully assemble on a large palate. If they would settle for a video of me lighting it on fire I would gladly take the offer. I received it at our vacation property 1800 miles away and I'm no longer there to deal with the hassle of sending it back so I'm just going to chalk it up as a mistake and move on. If you are buying branded products that you know then Signature may be a good source but if you are looking for a fair price on quality outdoor teak, my advice is to keep shopping. Unlike the photo, thing is ugly in every way.

UPDATE 12/27/13

I received a phone call and email from Signature Hardware. They saw my review and contacted me with an offer to take the buffet back and waive shipping and restocking costs. I am unable to accept this generous offer because I trashed the palate and box and because arranging and scheduling shipping from a part-time residence is difficult. They are going to replace the warped door.

This item surely needs improvement but I now realize the company has the right values and it is only fair they get a well deserved compliment along with my product criticism. Their call to me proves they are sincere about long-term customer relationships. I admire Signature Hardware for demonstrating this commitment to satisfaction and fair dealings. In the world of online shopping it is great to know which sellers can be trusted to be honestly concerned about purchasers. Signature Hardware belongs on the trusted list.

This review was modified by ArizonaJoe on December 27 2013 11:01:36 AM

"My experience with Signature Hardware was awesome.
They called me the day after my vanity top was shipped and apologized for not shipping the side splash in the same shipment. They were shipping it that day.
The vanity top arrived quickly and was well packaged. And ironically while I was unloading the vanity top, the side splash arrived.
I inspect the items carefully, and the top was perfect, but the side splash had broken in shipping even though it was in the original box wrapped with bubble wrap, in another box inside of foam in a third box...I called customer service and they were great. They were clearly based in the U.S. and had a replacement shipped out the same day. That one also arrived broken so they shipped a third one. This one was zip tied between two boards and made the trip with no problem BUT it didn't match the vanity top very well. I send a photo to Mary at signature hardware and she went out to the warehouse and they selected a new side splash to more closely match my top and shipped it out. It arrived yesterday and is a perfect match!
So in less than 2 weeks I got my vanity top, and FOUR different side splash pieces to my house and didn't pay a penny for shipping on any of it.

This review was modified by Mike_at_18064 on September 21 2013 05:27:52 AM

"A complete runaround for assisting people whom need parts for faucets they sell. They have no knowledge of what customer service really should be. Whatever you do don't buy the High Rise Kitchen Faucet item # 350087 or any of them regardless of the color. The spary head will definitely go bad in less than a few months."

"I just recently found Signature Hardware's website. I checked several online customer reviews sites and was satisfied with the results. I orders 3 hardware items and am very happy with their products and customer service. I entered their promo code for free shipping and was still charge a shipping fee. But one phone call resulted in a quick credit to my card. The hardware arrived in 3 days and are quality products. The product prices and normal shipping cost are amazing! I will definitely order many more items from this company."

"It was a very easy transaction. I went on line, ordered my item, it was a good price and it arrived promptly. Very smooth."

"Product was delivered very quickly. The disappointing aspect of the shower seat is that the brushed nickel looks more like polished chrome. Perhaps someone should let the Chinese know what brushed chrome looks like."

"Curtain is fine...could have been less costly...but overall, we are pleased."

Share Signature Hardware's store rating

Signature Hardware is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Signature Hardware is not a merchant member
Signature Hardware does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!