Signature Hardware Reviews - signaturehardware.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.67/10 545 reviews

Signature Hardware is not a merchant member
Signature Hardware does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I purchased a teak storage buffet from Signature Hardware. The quality is abysmal. The teak is barely better than firewood and the workmanship is worse. The joints are uneven, one of the doors is warped and the hardware is junk. It looks nice in the photo but your heart will sink when it arrives. At a price of $1300.00 I thought I was spending enough to get reasonable quality - similar to the other teak purchases I made for this patio. I was wrong.

I expect I could return it but there is a 10% restocking fee and that is on top of shipping and shipping this beast is no small matter since it arrives fully assemble on a large palate. If they would settle for a video of me lighting it on fire I would gladly take the offer. I received it at our vacation property 1800 miles away and I'm no longer there to deal with the hassle of sending it back so I'm just going to chalk it up as a mistake and move on. If you are buying branded products that you know then Signature may be a good source but if you are looking for a fair price on quality outdoor teak, my advice is to keep shopping. Unlike the photo, thing is ugly in every way.

UPDATE 12/27/13

I received a phone call and email from Signature Hardware. They saw my review and contacted me with an offer to take the buffet back and waive shipping and restocking costs. I am unable to accept this generous offer because I trashed the palate and box and because arranging and scheduling shipping from a part-time residence is difficult. They are going to replace the warped door.

This item surely needs improvement but I now realize the company has the right values and it is only fair they get a well deserved compliment along with my product criticism. Their call to me proves they are sincere about long-term customer relationships. I admire Signature Hardware for demonstrating this commitment to satisfaction and fair dealings. In the world of online shopping it is great to know which sellers can be trusted to be honestly concerned about purchasers. Signature Hardware belongs on the trusted list.

modified review This review was modified by ArizonaJoe on December 27 2013 11:01:36 AM

"My experience with Signature Hardware was awesome.
They called me the day after my vanity top was shipped and apologized for not shipping the side splash in the same shipment. They were shipping it that day.
The vanity top arrived quickly and was well packaged. And ironically while I was unloading the vanity top, the side splash arrived.
I inspect the items carefully, and the top was perfect, but the side splash had broken in shipping even though it was in the original box wrapped with bubble wrap, in another box inside of foam in a third box...I called customer service and they were great. They were clearly based in the U.S. and had a replacement shipped out the same day. That one also arrived broken so they shipped a third one. This one was zip tied between two boards and made the trip with no problem BUT it didn't match the vanity top very well. I send a photo to Mary at signature hardware and she went out to the warehouse and they selected a new side splash to more closely match my top and shipped it out. It arrived yesterday and is a perfect match!
So in less than 2 weeks I got my vanity top, and FOUR different side splash pieces to my house and didn't pay a penny for shipping on any of it.

modified review This review was modified by Mike_at_18064 on September 21 2013 05:27:52 AM

"I just recently found Signature Hardware's website. I checked several online customer reviews sites and was satisfied with the results. I orders 3 hardware items and am very happy with their products and customer service. I entered their promo code for free shipping and was still charge a shipping fee. But one phone call resulted in a quick credit to my card. The hardware arrived in 3 days and are quality products. The product prices and normal shipping cost are amazing! I will definitely order many more items from this company."

"It was a very easy transaction. I went on line, ordered my item, it was a good price and it arrived promptly. Very smooth."

"Product was delivered very quickly. The disappointing aspect of the shower seat is that the brushed nickel looks more like polished chrome. Perhaps someone should let the Chinese know what brushed chrome looks like."

"Curtain is fine...could have been less costly...but overall, we are pleased."

"I liked the fact that they told me the progress of my order, from receiving the order to delivery via tracking numbers. Good communication. I did not feel I sent my money to a black hole wondering where things went. Very good service and will use them again."

"Love my faucets! They were shipped and delivered so fast I couldn't believe it!"

modified review This review was modified by luisandsonja on January 21 2013 10:36:28 AM

"Items arrived quickly and in great shape! Just as pictured"

"Quick service, thanks order was as described."

modified review This review was modified by robert_l_cummings on January 22 2013 03:55:32 PM

"The Countertop quality is really awful.(this is the only product I ordered from them)
I ordered a 61 inch marble countertop for vessel sink, there are so many imperfections on the surface. The polish work was done terribly. Lots of cracks that did not get polished. There is even a corner missing. The quality of work does not deserve to what I paid for. In addition to that, the backsplash looks like it was take off from someone's wall just before they shipped to me. I can see glue in the back and a chipped edge. I will never order anything from them again.

You may asked why I did not return right away when I received this product. When I received this product they only open one side for us to check and then leave the whole thing in the garage. They did not unpack the whole thing for checking. I have to wait for several days until I have friends come over to lift the countertop for me then I can see those defects. Now I only order countertops from Home depot, at least the quality is always good.

modified review This review was modified by Nosignaturehardware on January 20 2013 09:11:46 AM

"They were very helpful when I placed my order and it arrived on time."

"Faucet showed up in a few days!! "

"My purchase experience with Signature Hardware was excellent. The towel rack I bought met my expectations and when I had a problem, they were quick to resolve it. I would recommend them."

"When on website I communicated with on-site live help. Women was very helpful and answered my questions. Order went smoothly and within a week I received my product in excellent condition. Also impressed with quality. Much better than I have seen for hundreds of dollars more!"