Photo4Less.com / Sigma4Less.com / Sigma for Less Reviews - sigma4less.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 260 reviews

Photo4Less.com / Sigma4Less.com / Sigma for Less is not a merchant member
Photo4Less.com / Sigma4Less.com / Sigma for Less does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Omaha, NE

"I ordered 2 Nikon SB910 flashes for my photography business. They called me with very low or no pressure to see if I need any other accessories, I said no and they said OK. I asked them about an extended warranties and they said a price. I asked if they can go down on their extended price and they did. Items shipped promptly and arrived as expected. Very impressed on how simple it was to get my two flashes delivered. Basically the cheapest price on the web. I will definitively check them first before the establishment stores like B&H or Amazon because they never offer lowered prices. I usually don't right reviews, but this time I felt I had to share my good experience.
Thanks

"Ordered a Nikon lens with US warranty at the lowest price I could find online or in NYC stores. The shipping was instant, but I received the lens without the warranty paperwork (Apparently someone separating the kit didn't move the lens warranty into the white box). Called the store and arranged for a replacement.

Now I have a Nikon lens with US warranty at a very good price. My credit issuer will extend the warranty by another year. Should the lens need warranty repair after Year Two, I'll find out whether Nikon will honor the 4-year Extended Service Coverage when the sales receipt is not from an authorized dealer.
Or maybe I could now get a 7-year Mack warranty for $20.

The customer service has been responsive and helpful.

modified review This review was modified by lifor on November 19 2012 02:12:48 PM
Washington State

"I have purchased products from them many times over the years. Their prices are the lowest I have found for photo equipment with full USA Manufacturer warranty.

I have found slightly lower prices at some other online stores, but not with USA Manufacturer warranty.

You have to be careful online to get the warranty you want/need. If it says USA Warranty, inquire if it's a USA Manufacturer warranty or a retailer/store warranty so you know what you are getting and so you can price shop items with same warranty for an apples to apples comparison.

When I buy photo equipment, I want full USA Manufacturer warranty at best price possible. This is what Photo4Less offers on all their new products. They are honest and reliable people who I can trust. That is important when spending money on the Internet.

The only potential downside is they are sometimes not quite as fast as other resellers. Also, their hours of operation (store hours and customer service hours) are less than some other resellers. But if you are not in a hurry they are great, reliable, and honest.

My only substantial criticism is they do not answer emails in a timely manner, but they are very good when I call them (as long as I call during their limited hours).

They are helpful and truly want to help customers, and have very good prices for USA Manufacturer Warranty new products. So they are an excellent place to buy from and I will continue to be a repeat customer.

modified review This review was modified by charley.003 on November 01 2012 11:28:54 AM

"Excellent, received my product on time. Like my order. "

"Responsive customer service from Photo4less. Order delivered fast and on time. Items arrived in excellent condition. Although the price for the same items can be found cheaper at Amazon.com, the fast free delivery was worth the difference."

"They were amazing in every respect and I couldn't be happier with my decision to purchase from Photo4Less. I can't believe I found them with just a Google search!! They beat the next best price by about 24% and included extremely fast, free shipping. Customer service folks were courteous and called immediately on Monday morning to verify my details made during my Sunday night purchase. I had my order Wednesday! I would definitely purchase from them again!!"

"Great experience and good response"

"Good experience. Helpful and polite customer service. "

"excellenti got a good deal and the staff are very professional"

"I was shocked at how easy this order was! After dealing with their Customer Service on the phone and via email, I would be happy to recommend buying from them. They really do a great job!"

"Very good purchase experiance. The best price anywhere for the item, and very prompt shipping."

"I have been buying photo items for decades; best experience ever encountered. Quit your hobby/profession if not happy with Photo4Less."

Rating 8/104/5

"This site was very easy to use. My lens was delivered unbelievably quick and was the least expensive of all the sites I searched. I did not like receiving a phone call to try to sell me more items though. I'm sure they have wonderful sales but the phone call was not needed."

"Bought two grey market licenses---a 24-70 f/2.8 and 70-200 f/2.8. Both turned out to be brand new as described and in great working condition."

"I was pleasantly surprised with this company. The shipment was super fast, high quality, and an awesome price. I am always skeptical of smaller companies online and did my research on them. When I could not find anything too negative, I bit the bullet, and am glad I did. By selling a lens that came with a body, they were able to sell it to me for wayyyy cheaper than it would cost new, by itself. Will buy from again!!!"